Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We switched partners again, and this time Kurt came to me. Ryan had started to fuck Brite, but he only got a minute into it before he blasted his load into her hot little pussy with the swatch of red pubic hair just above it. Near as I could tell, Brite came too.

Ryan moved to the side and off the bed, but I moved in front of Brite and went down on her as I stuck my ass up in the air. Kurt slid into my slippery cunt again, and started to go to town, looking over my shoulder as I started to eat Ryan's cum from Brite's pussy.

Kurt said, "Babe, you eat pussy better than I do. Keep doing it, but lean to one side so I can watch your tongue - and Brite, you are one sexy lady. I like you."

Brite's eyes rolled up into her head and she came again as I started to use my fingers on her G-spot. Two minutes later she popped off another orgasm and held my head to her cunt so tightly I thought the entire upper torso of my body might suddenly pop into her vagina.

When Kurt filled my hot box with his cum, Brite reversed the position we were in so she could eat his cum from me. She was good, equaling my skills in bringing a fellow female further pleasure and climaxes.

Beside Brite, Em was now on her back with Mike fucking her at a very fast pace, and Ryan feeding her his flaccid cock, obviously seeing if he had enough reserves for another round. I sort of doubted he'd recover any time soon, since he'd cum three times at the beach, and then with Brite - all that in a six-hour period. I knew my serious boyfriend Steve could out do that because he'd mastered Tantric sex, so he could cum many times, recover quickly, and provide a spiritual experience for his partner.

When we were pretty well done, and even the spectator portion of our romp was over, we all meandered back to the patio, and right into the pool. I appreciated that no one had ever complained about any of us washing off after a torrid sex romp in the pool; some of that cum had to end up floating around in there until the filters captured it or it totally dissolved.

I noticed Jon and Ann going at it in the living room, joined by another member of the crew. Ann had Jon's cock down her throat, and the crew guy had his long cock surging back and forth into her hairy pussy.

Out on the patio Wes had Maryanne bouncing up and down on his cock as she tried to keep Ted's cock in her mouth. A few other couples were in various stages of fucking: foreplay, mid-cycle, or afterglow, depending on where I looked. Em went to help out with Ted so that Maryanne could focus more on Wes and her own orgasms.

Brite and I cuddled up a little in one corner of the pool, making out and having an intimate talk about our love life. I told her about Steve and the Tantric sex class we'd taken. She told me about her long-term affair with country singers Jim Mellon and Crystal Lee - two of my favorite artists (see the Minnesota chapter of the storyRoad Trip posted by TLCgiver).

When I looked again, Wes and Ted had jumped into the pool, and Em and Maryanne were in a sixty-nine on the chaise sucking cum from each other's pussies. I thought about how much we'd corrupted Maryanne in the week or so I'd been in LA. I guess we were a good influence.

To be continued