Shelby and Johnny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must go now! I love you Johnny! I love you!"

Her voice trailed off into the distance and darkness once again covered me.

I woke to someone knocking on my door. I could tell it was a woman's knock. My first thought was Shelby must be playing games with me. For that brief moment I forgot she was gone.

I got to the door and opened it. There stood Jackie, just like I was told.

As I opened the door I notice the taxi leaving. "Jackie!!" I exclaimed and hugged her tightly.

She said, "Oh Johnny, I'm so sorry about Shelby!" And she started weeping.

I let her in and Shannon and Cheyenne came down to welcome their aunt. We all talked for about an hour. I told everyone about my vision. They think I'm nuts!

I told the girls that there was a lot to be done and we need rest. Shannon and Cheyenne went back to Shannon's room. I took Jackie to Cheyenne's room but she said she'd rather stay with me. I could hear in my mind it was like someone was telling me it's ok.

So we got undressed and cuddled under the covers and we kissed deeply until slumber overtook us.

The next few days were a blur. The viewing, the memorial, all topped off by everyone coming over to our house. We not only had family and friends but I had invited the rescue workers and emergency room staff over. The outside of our house must have been a sight with two big fire-trucks and an ambulance sitting outside.

I finally had enough of people and retreated to my home office. When I went into the room, to my surprise, there was Lisa.

Lisa is Kelly's daughter. She was sitting at my desk with a half bottle of wine and watching something on the T.V.

I said, "Hey Lisa, drinking alone?"

She spun around and said, "Hey Uncle Johnny. No, I got tired of relatives coming up to me, pinching my cheeks and saying, 'I haven't seen you since blah, blah, blah. So I saw this bottle and escaped into your office. I hope you don't mind."

I replied, "It' ok sweetheart. I don't mind, I'm not a wine man but if you open that lower left drawer I'll have a drink with you."

Lisa reached down and pulled out my whiskey battle and two glasses. We shared a drink and talked awhile.

Lisa has a nice little body. She's 5' 4" tall, about 34c or d breasts. Thin waist and nice hips. She has nice athletic legs. Waist length honey blonde hair and killer blue eyes.

I asked her, "So what you been up to?"

Lisa replied, "School, I'm majoring in boys. Sometimes they're such a pain. They just want to get into your pants. Then hey cum in their pants from just feeling your boobs. I take my mind off boys by running track and playing volleyball. I really want a man to show me what to do."

"Well honey," I said, "I remember being your age and it isn't easy."

"Yeah, mom told me about YOU," Lisa countered. "She told me you were something. Said she wouldn't be where she was if it weren't for you."

"Kelly gives me too much credit. She got where she is all on her own." I replied.

Then Lisa surprised me by saying, "Uncle Johnny, Would you teach me about sex. Please?"

When she asked that she gave a doe-eyed look and stuck out her lower lip in a cute little pout. I damn near spit out my drink, but recovered.

I thought for a moment and Lisa said please again and was giving me that cute little girl look. Her hands folded at her side, shoulders slightly down and head turned up all sparkly-eyed and innocent looking. So I told her that she has to go through Kelly first. That Kelly has to tell me herself, otherwise no-deal.

Lisa said "COOL!"

Then she asked, "Can you at least show me how to kiss without mom's permission?"

I didn't think Kelly would mind. Besides the vision of Shelby said this would happen. I was sitting on the daybed I had in my office and told Lisa to come and sit on my lap. She took a big gulp from her wine glass and came to me.

We were eye to eye. I reached for the back of her neck and gently pulled her to me. Our lips met tenderly and it seemed like sparks flew. We kissed deeper, our tongues dancing the lovers dance in our mouths. The wine, whiskey and saliva mixing together in our mouths was rather sensual.

Lisa reached up and caressed my face, down my neck to my back. I reciprocated as we explored each others bodies. Lisa un-tucked my shirt and rubbed up and down my chest and abdomen. I heard Lisa moan.

She broke our kiss long enough to say playfully, "Mmmm, nice body for an old guy."

I responded with, "You're kind of yummy yourself."

We resumed our passionate kissing as I felt down her back under her sweater to find she only had a tube top underneath. Lisa reached down and undid my pants and found my growing cock. She had it out and knelt down in front of me and placed the tip in her mouth while gently jacking my shaft.

Something in my brain brought me back to reality and I stopped her, much to our dismay.

Right away Lisa asked, "Am I doing it wrong?"

I replied, "No honey. You're doing everything right, but did you forget our deal? I'm sorry honey but we were going WAYY too far."

"Oh Johnny, it felt soo good. Can't we play some more? Please?" Lisa half begged.

I gave her a look. "Our deal?" I replied.

Lisa thought a moment, then reluctantly said, "You're right and a deal is a deal."

I told Lisa, "Honey I'll tell you what. Go up to my room and wait for me there.

I'm going to find Kelly and talk to her and I'll come up and let you know, Okay?"

Lisa smiled and with a playful look on her face said, "Uncle Johnny, you're the best! I'll be waiting for you."

Lisa kissed and hugged me then bounded from the room. I took my drink and went to find Kelly. I went through the living room full of friends and relatives all giving me hugs, handshakes and condolences.

I went into the kitchen and Kelly was at the sink washing some glasses. I stood in the doorway for a moment taking in her beauty. She was in a tight little black dress that showed her gorgeous legs from mid thigh down. The dress outlined her beautiful curves. I knew the guys were secretly drooling over her.

God she looked like Shelby.

As I walked toward her she turned, smiled and said in her sweet southern accent, "Hey cowboy, how ya doin'? You're lookin' GOOD seein' as what YOU been through."

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and playfully pulled her to me. She in turn pushed her cute little ass against me. She turned toward me and we kissed briefly. We didn't want to attract attention.

I said to Kelly, "I'm fine Lil' Bit. You're still pretty as ever."

She just smiled and asked, "What's up?"

"My dick, wanna suck it?" I said more joking than anything.

Kelly shook her head and replied, "You're SO bad!

I told her exactly what happened with Lisa and how she asked me to kiss her and how it ended up.

Kelly asked if I was ready as we just laid Shelby to rest. I told Kelly about my dream/vision. How real it was and that I really believed that Shelby HAD come to me.

To let me know everything was ok. To listen to what Jackie and Kelly told me.

I told her how I was told about Jackie coming to me and to keep my girls happy.

Kelly looked at me and smiled again. I think she thinks I had really lost my mind.

There was a sparkle in her eye and I saw her tears welling up. She took my face in her hands and said, "Oh Johnny. You loved my sister like no-one ever had. I've loved you since I was 31a cup." She giggled then continued, "Since I was 13. Go to Lisa, be good to her. I have her on the pill so don't worry."

I replied, "Yeah, so was Shannon and look what happened. My little swimmers kicked the shit out of that lil ole birth control pill! I have condoms upstairs."

Kelly responded, "Go and have fun. I'll cover for you. I'll just say you went upstairs to take a break from everyone." She looked around and then quickly kissed me hard, gave me a pat on the ass and went back to washing glasses. I went upstairs.

I tapped on my door and went in. There, sitting on my bed was Lisa. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her arms behind her leaning back on the bed. Her golden mane behind her, her mini skirt riding high on her thigh. Her gorgeous breasts jutting out, straining against her tube top, her nipples erect with excitement.

I closed and locked the door and walked up to her. I cupped her face in my hands and looked into a sea of pleading ice blue eyes. I started kissing her gently. As our kisses grew more passionate she reached up for my neck. I reached down and uncrossed her athletic legs and I knelt down in front of her. We explored each others bodies as our tongues fought a lovers battle in our mouths.

I moved her tube top down exposing those luscious tits. I fondled her tits and gently squeezed her nipples making her moan in pleasure. I kissed her neck and worked my way down to suckle her boobs. I could smell her natural scent accented by the hint of perfume and the herbal smell of her hair had my mind reeling.

I had my eyes closed and saw a vision of Shelby giving me thumbs up and broad smile on her angelic face.

Lisa tenderly pulled my head to her chest as I had my way with her tits. I lightly pushed her down so she was laying on the bed and I kissed my way down her tight flat tummy. I followed a trail from her navel to the top of her mound just above her wet white cotton panties.

I kissed my way down her inner thigh to her knee and then back up. I did the same with the other leg. I could hear Lisa moaning and sighing with pleasure.

As I got to her mound I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. I could smell her pungent sex. So I decided I would repeat what I just did. I went down one leg and when I came back to her pussy I saw a damp spot on her panties.

As I went up and down the other leg her body trembled and I heard her gasp. When I got back to her pussy her panties looked like she pissed herself. I moved the material to one side and kissed her pussy lips.

To my surprise she was bald, smooth as a baby's ass. Lisa said in a sultry voice, "Mom told me how you like your pussies bald. I've kept myself shaved just for you Johnny!

When I kissed the kitty she jumped and moaned. I reached up and pulled her soaking panties off and went back to kissing her mound. I positioned my arms under her legs and around so I could use my hands to open her sweet pussy lips. I licked down on lip and up the other. I played with her like that for a while as she placed her hands on my head and pulled me to her.

Her body was trembling and her breathing heavier. She was moaning and sighing with pleasure. When I touched my tongue to her swollen clit she pulled me tighter against her and started bucking against me with a passionate whine.

I took my index finger and stuck it into her steaming love hole. I moved my finger around inside her and put pressure against the roof of her cunt.

She was starting to buck harder against me repeatedly sighing, "Oh my god. Oh my god, yes Johnny, oh yes.

Eat it baybee, eat me, EAT ME!"

I knew she was about to have the biggest orgasm of her life! She was bucking against me and thrashing around on the bed. She had the sheets balled up in her hands. She was holding them so tight her hands were white.

She moved like she was stretching and her body locked for about ten seconds. She let out a loud, long, "OHH!" Followed by a whiney, "YES!

Then her body convulsed as she came, her breathing in staccato grunts her juices started flowing and hitting me in the face. I could see her pussy-lips open, close and tremble with her orgasm. She pushed me back and placed both hands on her pussy, she curled up in a ball on the bed and rolled back and forth moaning, giggling and sighing. This went on until her orgasm allowed her to come back to earth.

Lisa spoke first saying, "Oh my god Johnny! No wonder my Cousins and Aunts love you so. That was so amazing. The boys I've been with don't know ANYTHING!"

"Honey," I said, "It all comes with experience. The boys your age DON'T know what their doing yet. All they want is to fuck. They don't know how to make love. That's where the woman has to show them what they like. Show them what to do. Take charge without them realizing YOU are in control."

Lisa replied, "But isn't fucking just another word for love making."

"Lisa honey," I smiled as I responded. "There's a difference between fucking and love making. For example; If I would have walked in here and pulled your panties down, spread your legs and put it to you THAT would have been just plain fucking. YOU probably wouldn't have enjoyed it. There IS a time and place for that kind of sex.

Now what I just did to you was foreplay. The warm up before the main event. Make it last, especially if you love someone. Give each other pleasure. You'll be happier and so will your partner, male or female."

Lisa looked at me, taking in what I was telling her and processing it in her mind. She took me in her arms and held me as she lightly sobbed. Her tears falling to my chest.

We stayed like that until I heard the rythmic breathing of Lisa falling asleep. I took an extra blanket and covered her. I wrote her a note saying, we'll be together again soon. When you're ready. Love Uncle Johnny.

I kissed her cheek gently, cleaned myself up and went back downstairs to rejoin my guests.

Kelly found me and gave me a hug. She whispered to me, "So stud, how'd it go?"

I told her what had happened and what I told Lisa. She smiled at me and said, "Thank you for taking the time. I DO love you so."

Our guests were at the house until around seven that night. We all pitched in to get things cleaned up. Then we all gathered in the T.V. room and watched a movie after which one by one each of my girls kissed me goodnight and went upstairs.

Shannon, Cheyenne and Lisa went upstairs to bed. Kelly went to my office daybed leaving Jackie and I alone on the large sofa.

We held each other and talked. About what has been going on, about my girls and reminiscing about Shelby.

Jackie looked at me and asked, "Johnny, we haven't been alone at all. I know it may be painful and please forgive me but I have to ask. How bad was my sister hurt? Did she suffer?"

I stood up and went to the bar and poured us both a drink. Jackie followed me with her eyes and took her drink from me. She looked right into my eyes and with tears welling up said, "I'm so sorry Johnny. It wasn't fair of me to ask you that. Especially this soon after..." She just wept.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped her tears and took her in my arms and held her. I finally spoke. "Sweetheart fair or not there will never be a right time to ask or talk about it."

I cleared my throat and then continued. "I went to the wrecking yard and saw what was left of the car.

It looked like a very large crumpled Pepsi can. The impression of her body was still formed in the driver's seat; the seat had been ripped off its anchors and there was dried blood everywhere.

No one was at fault.

The truck driver had been with his company for 23 years. He had an immaculate safety record, had awards for safe driving up the Yazoo.

The brakes just failed, it was just a fluke thing. He couldn't stop and had been scraping the guard rail trying to stop and honking his horn. His air horn wasn't working and when he came to the curve he had picked up too much speed and when he went into the curve natural forces pulled him into the oncoming lane. He didn't even see the car until he stopped and saw the steam.

Shelby was royally fucked either way.

When the truck hit her it pushed her car back against the guard wall. If the wall hadn't been there she would have been pushed off the edge and then down a hundred-fifty feet with a five ton truck and trailer on top of her. The doc told me that her whole front was either crushed, dislocated or broken."

I was standing there; my tears were falling down my face on to my shirt. I took a big gulp from my drink and Jackie pulled me to her and rested her head on my belly.

I was shaking but continued, "Her knees were crushed by the engine, and the force dislocated both her hips shattering her pelvis. The bones almost came out her butt. Her sternum was broken as were all her ribs.

She had bone fragments in her heart, lungs and kidneys.

Her body waste was forced out of her.

Her face was crushed with fragments in her brain.

They took an hour and a half to cut her out of that mess. The paramedics kept her alive."

I paused to take a drink and sit next to Jackie who was a sobbing mess. I could have sworn Shelby was behind Jackie trying to give her comfort.

I took a deep breath and continued as this seemed therapeutic to me, it was doing some good so I continued. "The medics told me that, in the field, they shocked her three different times. They told me she seemed to be talking to someone. She was telling them to wait, that she had to find me.

When they got to the trauma center they hooked her up to machines. The doctors were really surprised that she hung on as long as she did. They said that the trauma to her body was so great that she went numb and wasn't in pain. Then Shelby left us. She said Gran-pa and went limp."

I was facing the mirror in the room and saw Shelby looking at me and mouthing, "It's okay honey. It's okay." Then the image disappeared.

Jackie said through her tears, "Oh Johnny, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked. But she looked so beautiful at the viewing."

I said, "Jackie baby that cost me a lot of money. I told the mortician to use all his knowledge and power, all his skills to make her look beautiful again. I didn't want our friends and family to have a closed casket service. I felt if they could see her as beautiful as she was they would have better closure.

I could tell, but I don't think anyone else could."

I then told her about my vision and what I was told. I also told her what we were going to do after I got Shelby's ashes back.

Fatigue was hitting me hard so I took Jackie by the hand; we turned everything off and walked upstairs hand in hand. We opened the door to my room and there on my bed was Cheyenne and Lisa moaning and sighing in a sixty-nine. I put my arm around Jackie's waist and stood there watching the two girls love each other.

Suddenly the fatigue I had felt was gone. My cock rising to the occasion at the sight.

The girls broke contact and Cheyenne got on her knees and put on a strap-on. Lisa rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide.

Cheyenne put three fingers into Lisa's sopping cunt then withdrew and put some of the juice on the dildo. She leaned her hips in and started entering Lisa. Lisa moaned with delight. Cheyenne withdrew and then re-entered deeper. That's when she finally saw us through the mirror, watching them.

She said, "Hi daddy, enjoying the show?"

Lisa looked up wide eyed and I said, "Nice work honey. It's ok Lisa. Enjoy honey."

Cheyenne smiled and said, "Care to join the fun? Lisa is so very yummy. I couldn't help but fuck her."

Jackie spoke up, "You kids enjoy yourselves, and we'll just use your room, if that's ok with you Cheyenne."

"Of course Aunt Jackie, you two have fun 'cause I sure am!" Cheyenne replied.

I stopped by Shannon's room just to check on her. To my surprise Kelly and Shannon were wrapped up in each others arms sound asleep. I never saw Kelly go by us downstairs.

We went to Cheyenne's room and as soon as I closed the door Jackie was on my lips with an unbelievable hunger. We just about ripped each others clothes off. It was like an unseen force was suddenly driving our passion. I was looking at Jackie but suddenly she felt like Shelby.

We fell to the bed entwining our bodies, drinking each other in. Jackie's natural scent and perfume were driving me wild with passion. For some reason I couldn't contain myself, as if I was moved to another level of passion as was Jackie.