Shelby and Johnny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slowed down but the level of eroticism was very high. I had barley touched Jackie's breast when she shuddered and moaned her orgasm. Jackie had that dreamy look in her eyes as we kissed and fondled.

I had forgotten that Jackie hadn't been with a man in at least six years. Jackie kissed her way down to my yearning cock. It was begging to be sucked. She took it into her hungry mouth and suddenly there was an unreal softness to her lips and tongue. Like my cock was wrapped up in warm silk. I went down on Jackie's pussy with a like tenderness. She wouldn't stop cumming.

Our lovemaking was like we were in another world. Sensations I never knew existed ran like mild electric shocks through my body. I felt as if I was building to the greatest orgasm of my life. For some reason it seemed like another-worldly spiritual but fully erotic experience.

Surprisingly enough we weren't very loud with our love making. When we started it was about 11pm. For some reason I saw the clock and it read 2:15am.

In my mind it was like, we couldn't possibly have been at it this long, fondling and foreplay for three hours? The clock must be wrong because I should have cum at least once!

Jackie gently and VERY tenderly pushed me off of her. She lay on her back and grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them up spreading her sex wide before me.

She softly said, "Now honey, now!"

I rose up and entered her. I was being so very gentle but as the head went into Jackie's

Sopping cunt she grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her and held me there with her arms and legs.

Her pussy muscles undulated and sucked my throbbing cock. I went to pump but she just held me close and tight. Her eyes were screwed shut almost like she was in excruciating pain her head moving side to side. She was moaning with pleasure.

She kept saying, "Okay, I will! Okay! Okay!

NOW!"

With that the pussy juice dam broke wide open as wave after wave of steaming hot pussy juice filled her womb and cascaded over my throbbing cock. Juice was leaking out and Jackie had a 'death grip' on my ass holding me to her so tight her arms were shaking. It was like she was trying to pull me through her.

I closed my eyes to see Shelby looking at me. She was smiling saying, "Its okay Johnny. Thank you for taking care of the girls. I love you so."

All of a sudden a torrent of smoking hot, sticky cum erupted from within my loins and bounce off the walls of her steaming womb. It was more incredible than any orgasm I've ever had. It seemed like I was coming for five minutes.

I rolled us over so Jackie was on top of me. We held each other tight and kissed passionately. I reached for the covers and pulled them over us. For some reason I looked at the clock again. It read 5:20am!

I asked, "Jackie sweetheart. Who were you talking to?"

She replied, "Shelby. She was telling me what to do to you. You were had by two women at the same time. Two women who totally love you."

I held her close and we fell asleep with my dick still in Jackie's pussy.

The best sleep I had in as many days.

END.

Series to be continued: stay tuned.