All Comments on 'Shelley's Itch'

by SMALLMAN702

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You mean, Shelley still has that itch to scratch.

You reversed the last line of your story. Your grammar needs improvement. As for the wimp/cuckold theme, I won't even go there. Most female authors leave the bio blank (i.e., "no answer") for most or all of the entries; since your bio has "no answer" for virtually all entries, does that mean you are female? Is it your fantasy to have five children fathered by someone other than a cuckolded, wimpy husband? I know, it's just a story (and not a very original one at that).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pathetic attempt - please quit!

It was horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
who the fucking editor on this site

all there is cockold stories or wimp fucking hubby stories.is it all gay site now.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I really don't think any man could be that wimpy

Well this story has to be some kind of fantasy, because not even the worst pathetic wimp would act like that. He may not be man enough to physically over power the lover and his wife, but there are other means to get your dignity back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let this be a lesson to every man on this site.

If you have no ego, no pride no self respect this how you will end up. Fucked over by a so-called wife. Who apparently still loves her meal ticket. I can only say WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with this person.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
sick

a man would not be humiliated like that...me coming from my baxkground would have entered his house after shooting his sorry ass for the comment he made when he came to the door...as for my wife id haveto tell her just to stay with her boyfriend ...she might have trouble getting a dead man hard but since he is what she wanted just stay there....if she wanted me back clean up his house and get rid of the evidence of her being there and crawl back t ome on her hands and knees....now if the cops figured out i killed her fuck toy id kill her next so she better do a good job of cleaning up evidence ...maybe makeit look like a drug deal gone bad or that some pissed off wife kiled him because he couldnt do the job...and in his present condition she would be right...well unless she stuffed him

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Better after all

It is much better that such men submit themselves to their wives. Otherwise they might run for public office and try to pretend they are men by starting wars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes

I am married to a gal that loves bigger cocks also. Mine little 3 or 4" cock does not do it. I love eating her, but cannot do much in way of cock to pussy. Since she started teasing me about how small I am I cannot even get hard enough to enter a woman. Now all I get is jacking my little cock while she has her choice of men she wants.

It is all good. Love my cuckold life now.

Keep writing great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No words!!

I m loss of words after reading this story.I thought it's a joke more & a story less.Please use your talent nicely.Dont write such absurd story.I know this is just a story but it looks more like a fantasy.There r so many mens with small cocks but their wives dont go out for "scratching" their itch.You nonsense can create bad thoughts in the mind of the peoples.For ur knowledge size does not matters because only the one third of the vagina needs stimulation & is sensitive.A 4" cock can also satisfy a pussy.Great real & dont live in fantasy.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
Pathetic.

Plot: thinner than my hairline.

Characters: non-existent. Nothing to make one like or loathe anyone in this story.

Motivation: Sickness. I don't care who you are, your sexual orientation or personal beliefs; you don't beat or humiliate someone you love unless you are sociopathic or just plain evil.

Grammar and English usage at the 2nd grade level. Have you ever heard of quotation marks, for instance?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 15 years ago
Cuckold

Another cuckold story, that all there is any more on Lit. when will we get a story worth the time to read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
seriously, you can't be over 18

if you are, then you need to get some help. This story, and the author is just a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is about the sickest story I ever read.

How could anyone live this life? What is there to live for? The woman doesnt love you, lust for you, want you, or even think about you. And you pathetic little man arent man enough to know who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Grow up

It isn't the size of your cock, it's how you use it. Any woman worth marrying would tell you the same. I assume you wrote this because you are a wimp or you want to be one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

You are truely a wimp. I bet your wife doesn't fuck you much with that pathetic cock of yours. I would take her from you and leave you alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OUT

She thinks only of herself and her cunt--out the door you go lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OUT

She thinks only of herself and her cunt--out the door you go lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another slut wife-wimp cuckold husband

Are there any stories on this site anymore that are not about cuckolds jacking off while their wives are being fucked by one or more strangers. Pretty depressing.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh yeah

That's a "loving wife" story alright! Nothing BUT love in this one. I must have missed the meeting where love actually means degradation and subjugation, or some dude who is well on his way to being gay himself and just needs a total whore of a wife for that extra added push. Written poorly, though the story line would kill it even if Stephen King wrote it; hope the author doesn't quit his/hers/its' day job!

DSLAYERDSLAYERabout 15 years ago
This sucked!!!

Thash nothing but trash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Swine piss - this author is so sick!

The writing level matches a 6th grader and the plot line is so boring. The premise of the story is completely unrealistic and sick. Better luck next time but stay with the fag stories - you are much better at that genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stopped reading

when I realized that I was completely wasting my time with this utterly unrealistic, non-erotic piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
no

No would have been easy and far less costly and humiliating. Someone else could be the meal ticket

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
he'd be better off either dead or with someone who actually loves him

seeing as he's not interested in #2, send him to the next world

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
once again...

wrong catagory. This should be in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do You Want A Divorce?

What a stupid question after getting caught cheating. Yes, I do bitch. Don't come home. I'll pack your clothes and send them over to Eric's. I will never understand a "loving wife" such as this. What's even more perplexing, is the wimp male in stories like this. Geez, it's so simple, just dump the bitch and find someone else. There are many choices out there, just keep looking.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
should change your handle from smallman

to peabrain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Patently ridiculous

No man would put up with that. Unless she outweighs you and is MUCH stronger than you, either throw her out or pack and leave. If your worried get a restraining order. Buy a gun. Why changes schools. And the 5 kids by other men? There's so much implausible/unbelievable crap in this so-called story it's laughable. Don't waste your time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHAT A CRAP

Imagine that TART 15 yrs later and 5 children. Shelley still has that FAT; SAGGING, PUTRID CUNT to scratch !!!

Have a can of my vomit. Cheers!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
She cheated...

So he should have chosen divorce...She didn't talk with him about her problem...He didn't divorce and so had what he asked for....

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
I BELIEVE HE SETS THE BAR

a skanky cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another author pretending not to be gay...

what a sad and pathetic loser you are.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
How does it feel...

...to dream of writing about others fucking the wife while paying to feed and clothe the slut and her bastards? Ever reach any goal in life or always relying on others to do the work?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Bulls...

Stories about bulls always make me remember the story about a bull that lived in a field next to a cow, both separated by a barbed wire fence...He every day jumped the fence and went to fuck the cow...And he always said in a strong voice: "Big Bull Eric is here!!!"...One day he missed the jump and lost his most precious welfare in the barbed wire...The cow said "Big Bull Eric is here!!!, let's fuck..." And he in a weak and reedy voice: "Just little Eric from now on..."...soon or later this is what happens to all bulls, or age make them weak and lonely or they find a fence (husband) that took care of them...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 for your effort

like the idea of a big cock bull fucking a woman who needs it

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Fetish

Humiliation. Shelley is a sociopath and hubby is no man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1*

Take this trash to the garbage can, or better yet burn it asap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WIMP

That one word describes him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pathetic

How much garbage can this site take before the admin does better editing and rejecting crap like this????? Pussy wimps have no business bringing this cuck fag garbage to real men....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why would he stay for even 2 seconds?

She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She shows him by her actions that she has no love or respect for him. All she sees is a meal ticket. Why stay? Why raise other men's children? Why expose himself to every disease known to man? Even for a fictional story, this made no sense whatsoever. Lousy story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

Deserves a minus 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Small In The Brain Too!

Too many sisters? No backbone? Never went to school to learn how to spell? This is just really bad cuck shit! Gave it a 1 and that is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

God made man. Samuel Colt made men equal. And every man should remember that. So. You’re a 5’6” guy who weighs a buck forty and your wife’s lover is a beast, 6’3” and 245? Equalize yourself brother, and don’t back down. Or don’t. Be a doormat. Nobody really cares but you.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHY DONT WE FORGET ABOUT SCOTTY

just like everyone else, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Utterly sucks

By far worst story that I have read tonight, and I have read 40.

InlovewithjustinInlovewithjustinover 2 years ago

My wife’s name is Shelley and her and I read this together and soaked the mattress. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous