All Comments on 'Shenanigans'

by Catesby

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
She was well and truly fucked that weekend

This author enjoys painting a picture of a quite happily married woman using some young men to arouse her husband's sexual desires.And she was very successful and for her reward she received the fucking of her life after she got rid of the young men. The husband got off thinking about his wife as a horny slut. Maybe we are all a bit like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Twisted development:

Why bother to get married if your going to cheat? He should of kicked her to the curb, if she hasn't cheated it is only a matter of time. Something wrong between his ears as well, to know his wife is being a slut and all he can do is spy on her? All in all very sick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Sexy!

I also love the fact that she keeps him guessing- not really knowing if they screwed her or not! A very kinky thing to add would have had her turnging up pregnant and having a baby exactly nine months after the beach incident. And she could always tease hubby further- sometimes telling him their child looks just like him and at other times telling her husband that she actually thinks their child looks like one of those men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is what they say about english men, that they

are milktoast woosey little children who never grew up that have the mind of an eleven year old. You paint such a good picture of this image and I can't blame the wife one bit for getting some real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it!

totally :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jis nudder dumb cuckd wimp hubby story -

written by anudder puta.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Women don't like being called a slut, whore, or bitch.

Therefore, since the story is so unrealistic, I gave it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
once again...

i gave it a 5.....always making wormcocks 1, a 2 1/2. What a moron!

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Hot

Fantastic story! I enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hottest so far

Ignore all the negative comments that don't get the sexiness of this story, it''s excellent. It's easily the sexiest story I've read on Literotica so far. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You're not sure?

Then you must be an idiot. Your wife is a slut. Wakeup.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So you're happy with a slut wife?

Idiot. When she shows up pregnant from another man or passes along an STD to you, I wonder how happy you'll be? Just too implausible that a man, any man, would be happy and take no action after his wife basically tells him she's a whore. Nothing new in this sorry tale. Definitely deserves a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a delightful story

well-written, teasing and very sexy :-)

she comes across as a very stylish lady, and that's what makes this such a hot story.

i don't know why people bother leaving comments if they're going to be negative - they must be very frustrated and have nothing else to do ;-)

sharing a woman with another is quite a magical experience and you manage to contain a lot of the magic in this story, while also making it nice 'n' nasty!

well done, and please continue to write similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reality

Why do fools say negative things?

Don't they relize this is a STORY!

and a great one at that.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY AN IMATURE MORON, HEY YOU CAN'T GET STD'S FROM A FUCKING COMPUTER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shenanigans?

Is that some code word for his wife being a slut? Given the fact that she how has every std known to man, why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? Nobody is THAT stupid. What he is going to do is pack his things, go home, pack everything he wants and leave. She'd be served with divorce papers later that week. Absolutely stupid story. You make unlikable characters look like complete morons. There's simply nothing sexy or entertaining about that.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Wife is a whore, and since he enjoys it he is her cuck.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I did not even make it to the bottom of page 1

Just cuck shit

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Sick fuck, both the MC and the writer.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

I wish we could give Negative stars. If you had warned it was cuck story I wouldn't have read it.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Most of your stories I really like, this one, not so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous