Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===============================

Dani, now that she no longer had a church, was allowed to stay at the house Frank and the two women he was betrothed to lived in. It was an estate called Tarabella and it was enormous.

Dani settled in to life at Tarabella. There was horseback riding and several rituals the trio took very seriously. Dani was a big believer in rituals. Rituals were not only a reminder of the past, they were a way of making the past new again. Every time a ritual is performed, it brings with it the memories of past rituals and as such is a renewal.

She reported the progress of the wedding to Pastor Gene. He sincerely appreciated the updates. After Dani's first call, Pastor Gene insisted they meet in person on a regular basis. Gene did not really trust cellphones all that much. He preferred to face a person and see what they were thinking in the look in their eyes. He had other reasons, however, for meeting in person.

Gene enjoyed his meetings with Dani. As a widower, he had tried to deny his physical attraction but it was a fait accompli. He was hooked. Her smile and her long blonde hair had ensnared his heart. Dani had also captured his mind. She had a very unique understanding of the Bible which was fresh and alive. God was clearly still speaking to Dani. Her love of God was transparent and contagious. Even a jaded sceptic of a Pastor like Gene could feel Dani's excitement for the church. On their last meeting before Dani would be performing the polygamous wedding, Gene made Dani an offer.

"I've been thinking about giving you a job, Dani. Protestant churches are destroying themselves lately and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who sees it. We have these great theological minds like you in our seminaries and what do we do with them? Do we tutor them and encourage them? No. We throw them to the sharks. Instead of putting the newly ordained into large churches as Associate Pastors where they can safely learn the ins and outs of a church under the protection of an established Pastor, we chuck them into the deep end of the pool and forget about them. We ship them off to these small churches. The newly ordained see all this potential for growth and the small churches see any sign of change as a personal attack on their morals. The churches always win. The pastors limp off, after getting voted out, to lick their wounds and most of them wind up leaving the church. The Moravian Church is really bad at that but we're not much better. We need to help our newly ordained."

"Are you offering me an Associate Pastor position?" Dani asked.

"Hell, no," replied Gene. "My church would eat you alive if you were on the books. No, I want to hire you under the table."

Dani smiled when Gene used profanity and nodded before asking,"To do what?"

"Well, I don't know if you know this but there aren't very many black Presbyterian pastors out there, especially in the Hamptons," Gene said with a smile. "People tend to associate Presbyterians with the term WASP. I'm actually a PK. My poppa was a dyed in the wool Baptist preacher and as a typical Pastor's Kid, I looked for a way to rebel."

"So, you became Presbyterian?" Dani asked.

"Yep," he replied with what looked like pride in his eyes.

"And which part of this has to do with the job you're offering me?"

"All of it," he said. "I'm in a position to effect great change but I have to be careful how I do it. Now, if I let you do all the dirty work, I can become a progressive Pastor without actually getting my hands dirty. I want to pay you to perform all the same sex marriages I would normally turn away. I talked to our church secretary and she has a bedroom she's not using. You could stay there for free and I'd give you a nice stipend for each wedding you perform here."

"Off the books."

"Of course," Gene said. "If you're comfortable with this, I can even spread the word to other pastors on Long Island. You bless all the same sex marriages and they just play host."

"You're crazy," said Dani.

"That goes without saying," admitted Gene. "What do you think?"

"Same sex marriages are legal in New York State so the only thing stopping you and the other pastors is that the Presbyterian Church hasn't officially permitted them. So I take all the heat and you all share in the glory of having these couples who can now actively participate in your churches."

Gene smiled and said, "Gay and lesbian church members who are legally married can be fully accepted as a family by the church. One of our elders is legally married to a person of the same sex. It would be good to have more diversity in our congregations."

"I'll do it," said Dani.

"Good," said Gene. "I'll call the other pastors."

====================================

Dani moved in with Lisa Mohr, the secretary for Bridgehampton Presbyterian Church. Lisa was a lovely woman in her mid-forties with a great sense of humor. She also had a loving but peculiar habit of addressing Dani as "kiddo". She and Dani would cook together in the kitchen and regale each other with stories over dinner.

Lisa was shorter than Dani by about eight inches. She was toned and thin. Lisa ran ten miles every single day regardless of the weather. When she ran, Lisa pulled her long auburn hair into a ponytail. She was graceful in motion. Dani found her eyes lingering on Lisa's body from time to time.

Dani had a lot of weddings to perform almost immediately. There was a lot of business and Dani was happy to help. As promised, Gene had given her cellphone number to a large number of pastors on Long Island. Dani's name was soon well known in Suffolk and Nassau counties. The pastors all paid Dani under the table but they were fair about it. They gave her three hundred dollars plus gas for each wedding performed.

Occasionally, Dani would come back from a wedding and lock herself in the bedroom Lisa had provided for her. She would strip naked and begin rubbing herself. She usually managed to keep quiet but there were evenings when the moans simply would not be contained. Her fingers would idly rub her clit while her other hand would rub her nipples or squeeze her breasts. Dani wasn't fingering herself with anyone specific in mind. Not usually, anyway. She would, from time to time, imagine what Lisa or Gene looked like naked while she touched herself. Dani couldn't explain to herself why these weddings prompted the need in her to masturbate. Was it the love she bore witness to? The passion in the eyes of those she married? Dani wasn't certain. She only knew she felt an ache between her legs that had to be rubbed away.

When Dani began thinking of specific people as she pleasured herself, it started innocuously. Her eyes had lingered a little too long on Lisa as she made her way to her room. She unbuttoned her blouse and popped her breasts out of her bra as she sat on the bed. She grabbed her breasts more roughly than usual and the thought of those being Lisa's hands on her tits just manifested in her head. She twisted her nipples as she imagined Lisa would.

She pulled on her nipples until they ached. She slapped her breasts. She pinched her right nipple while her other hand removed her blouse and bra. The hand then slid slowly down her body. Her fingertips roamed under the waistband of her slacks. Dani moaned as she imagined the lady of the house touching her body softly and roughly at the same time. Dani was discovering that she liked rough treatment on her breasts but a gentle touch on her pussy and clit. At least at first she liked it to be gentle.

She tried to stay quiet but there was something about the way her imaginary lover was touching her that was exciting and uncontrollable. She rubbed her labia after wetting her fingers in her mouth. She pinched and pulled on her nipples. She tugged on her own hair as she envisioned herself pulling Lisa's reddish-brown locks. Her pussy was greedy for attention and she deftly slid her middle finger in and twisted it inside. She gasped as she pleasured herself in ways she normally would not. She was touching her in ways she supposed someone else would. There was a part of her that was very curious how Lisa, were she so inclined, would actually touch her.

The unknown is a very sexy quantity. Dani explored her pussy with a passion that normally did not exist and she realized she was making a bit of noise. She couldn't stop. She inserted another finger in her pussy and she rubbed her clit with her other hand. She could neither stifle her moans nor her desire to get off. She pistoned her fingers inside her faster and faster until her orgasm arrived with a loud gasp that evolved into cooing. She lay naked on her bed imagining her copper-haired friend resting beside her.

Dani purchased a dildo one day on a whim. It was an interesting exercise to talk about religion to the other patrons of the adult bookstore she visited. It was scary that some men were not scared off by a religious woman.

Upon arriving back at Lisa's with her newly purchased toy, Dani found she did not think of Lisa when she used the dildo. Her thoughts were firmly and keenly on Gene. It was a large dildo. Dani found herself sucking on it. She thought of the blowjobs she gave to Frank but imagined what it might be like to blow Gene. There was something so intrinsically hot about giving head to a Pastor. She idly fingered herself while sucking on the large toy. As soon as she thought she was wet enough to handle it, she stuffed the toy into her pussy. She found it interesting that she masturbated differently and like different things depending on who she imagined to be with her. She used two hands to ram the fake phallus into her hot pussy. She was very happy that Lisa was out doing errands because there was no way to keep quiet with this monster in her snatch. She howled as her cum drenched the toy that drilled her so deeply and so well.

After that, if she was imagining herself with Lisa she used her fingers. She used the dildo anytime she thought of herself with Gene.

After living in the older woman's house for three months, Dani accepted Lisa's invitation to join her on her morning run. The first run lasted eighty-two minutes longer than the secretary was used to because Dani kept asking to stop. She stuck with it and kept improving, however, and was able to keep pace with Lisa by the time Spring arrived.

One night in April, Lisa said, "I think what you're doing for the community is wonderful."

Dani was a bit puzzled by that and asked, "What am I doing for the community?"

"The weddings, silly," Lisa replied. "You don't know how important it is to have legal church weddings. It makes us feel accepted even if it is a loophole. We accept the facts. This is the best game in town for now."

"'We'?" asked Dani.

"Dani, you knew the reason I offered you a place to stay is that I'm a lesbian, right?"

"No, actually," said Dani. "I didn't even think about why you let me in."

"That's because you instinctively accept people and you expect others to do the same. The world isn't like that, honey. I mean, you accepted polyamorous people, same sex couples of every imaginable ethnic combination and I get the feeling you're straight."

"Yeah," said Dani.

"You aren't at least bi curious?" asked Lisa.

Dani replied by asking, "Why do you ask?" Dani wondered if Lisa saw how Dani had often looked at her. She wondered if Lisa knew she occasionally starred in Dani's masturbatory fantasies.

"Because I think you're sexy as hell, kiddo," Lisa answered with a lascivious smile.

Dani blushed and said, "Thank you. I don't know how to respond to that. I think you're a beautiful woman, Lisa. I have a lot of respect for you."

"Aw, shit," said Lisa.

"What?" Dani asked defensively.

"You respect me? That doesn't pave a very direct path to you fucking the shit out of me, now does it?" the auburn haired secretary asked with a smile.

"I wouldn't even know what to do," the young Pastor said. In her mind, this was true despite the fact that she did see Lisa's face from time to time as she fingered herself.

"Of course you would," Lisa said firmly. "I've heard you masturbating in your room. You know how to touch yourself. You'd just have to do that to me. Touch me the way you'd like to be touched. Lick me and spank me the same way."

"Spank you?" Dani was shocked enough that she's been busted. This latest wrinkle was enough to raise her eyebrows.

"If you wanted to," replied Lisa. "As the song goes, 'Pain is so close to pleasure.'"

"I've never heard that song," Dani admitted.

"Haven't you led a sheltered life? It's called One Year of Love and it's by Queen. Anyway, if you ever felt like it I would never say no to you." Lisa looked at Dani in a way the blonde had only seen in her masturbatory daydreams.

"But what would that do to us? What if things didn't work out?"

Lisa chuckled and said, "Dani you're overthinking this. I'm not talking about a long term relationship. I'm not looking for that right now. I'm talking about sex. If you don't like it, we stop. If I don't like it, we stop. If we both like it, maybe we do it again. No pressure, no complications."

"There are always complications," Dani replied.

"Not if we're smart about it. Besides, how can you counsel same sex couples if you've never been with a woman?"

Dani laughed and said, "Your logic is incredibly flawed but you've got me curious."

"I'll take curious," Lisa said. She moved quickly toward Dani and was about to kiss her on the lips. As their lips made contact, barely, Dani stiffened and backed away from the auburn haired secretary.

"I'm sorry,Dani," Lisa said. "I really thought you were ready."

"Intellectually, maybe. I just..." Dani sighed. "I like you, Lisa, and I don't want to disappoint you."

"You won't," Lisa said with a smile. "Come here."

Dani moved closer to Lisa. She was nervous but Lisa's smile was very reassuring. They each leaned in for a soft kiss. Dani smiled and they kissed again. Lisa ran her fingers through Dani's hair during their third kiss. It was longer and tongues were involved. During the next kiss, Lisa slowly unbuttoned Dani's blouse. She kissed Dani's neck and the blonde Pastor moaned softly. The open blouse disappeared off Dani's shoulders. They quickly stripped each other down to their underwear and Lisa pulled Dani down with her onto the large area rug on the floor.

Surprisingly, Lisa went on her back and pulled Dani on top. As they exchanged kisses, Dani's hands traced gently over Lisa's soft skin. Dani pulled down the left cup of her bra and gingerly sucked on the secretary's tit. The areola was puffy and the nipple felt good in her mouth. Lisa instructed Dani to lick her there. Dani licked from the bottom of the areola to the top a few times.

"Like that?" she asked.

All Lisa could manage as a reply was a fervent nod of the head.

Dani began licking the areola clockwise, sucking on the nipple for a few seconds and then repeating the sequence When Lisa moaned in approval, Dani pulled down the other bra cup and treated the right tit to the same pleasure. Lisa arched her back and unhooked her own bra. Dani needed no cueing. She pulled the bra off Lisa's arms

"Mmmmmm," Lisa said. "Bite them."

Dani sucked the left nipple into her mouth and gave a gentle bite. She sucked on the nipple and pulled on it with her teeth a few times before she moved on to the right nipple.

"Oh, I like that," said Lisa. "Slap them."

After only a moment's hesitation, Dani slapped both breasts at the same time then sucked hard on the right nipple while fondling the left one with her fingers. She pulled on both nipples, slapped them once at the same time and shook them in an alternating pattern so one was going up while the other went down. Dani sucked and chewed on the left nipple while pulling on the right one. Her left hand slowly slid lower on Lisa's body.

"I know where that hand's going," Lisa joked.

Dani continued moving her hand until her palm was on Lisa's panty-covered crotch. She rubbed in long slow sweeps from Lisa's asshole to her clit as she sucked harder on Lisa's left nipple. Lisa moaned loudly and her head tilted back. Dani rubbed faster and sucked harder. She paused for air and moved to the right nipple. She sucked hard on it and tugged it with her teeth. The next time Dani stopped to breathe, she moved to the left nipple and dragged her tongue over it.

"OK," Lisa said loudly. "My nipples don't need any more attention!"

Dani chuckled and pulled down Lisa's panties with a big yank. Once they slipped out from under Lisa's ass, the blonde Pastor pulled them all the way off and chucked them over her shoulder.

Lisa smiled and said, "For someone who didn't know what to do, you're blowing my mind."

Dani didn't respond. She pushed Lisa's thighs further apart and dragged the flat of her tongue over the hood of Lisa's clit. She circled the clit with the tip of her tongue. She teased the nub and coaxed it out from its hood. Once it was out in the open, Dani sucked hard on the pearl. Lisa massaged her breasts with her right hand as she sucked on her left pinky finger.

As her mouth worked the clit, the young Pastor's index finger slipped inside Lisa. Dani moved her mouth and rubbed the clit with her thumb as her finger slid in and out of the wet pussy. Dani spat on the clit and rubbed it harder with her thumb.

"Ohhhhhhhh, shit," said Lisa, who was barely able to lift her head.

"You are so wet," Dani said with a smile as her thumb rubbed harder on the clit. When her thumb needed a rest, Dani pistoned her index finger faster and sucked on the clit. She alternated between sucking on the clit and rubbing it. Dani pushed in a second finger and plunged them harder and faster. She rubbed Lisa's clit with the tips of of the fingers of her other hand. Lisa pinched her own nipples as waves of pleasure surged through her body. Lisa's body bucked and Dani held her down and kept up her onslaught. Lisa's head jerked around. Her fingers went into Dani's hair as the orgsasm flowed through her. Having a new supply of lubrication from Lisa's cum, Dani inserted another finger.

"Mmmmmmmmm," said Lisa, "that feels nice. Can you fit in four?"

Dani felt resistance as she pushed, so she twisted her fingers as she thrust them in to take advantage of Lisa's nectar. She got the thumb in as well.

"Oh, yes. Go deeper," Lisa coached her.

Dani pushed forward and Lisa yelped loudly.

Dani yelled, "Oh my God!" and pulled her fingers out. Lisa laughed hard.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," she said. "It actually felt really good."

Dani pushed her hand back in and Lisa encouraged her to go deeper and harder, Dani fisted the ginger secretary until she couldn't take it any longer. Lisa told her to slowly and carefully remove her fingers and thumb. Lisa pulled the blonde Pastor up for a kiss. Dani extended her tongue and Lisa sucked on it to the point of pain. Lisa wrapped her arms and legs around Dani and rolled them until she was on top. She kissed Dani passionately. She got off Dani and guided the Pastor onto her hands and knees. Lisa kissed Dani on the back of the neck as she pulled her long blonde hair. She ever so slowly licked her way down Dani's back. She paused briefly to unhook Dani's bra. It fell sharply and Dani lifted her hands out of the loops of the bra straps. Lisa licked a straight line down Dani's spine. She reached Dani's panties and licked back up the spine to the halfway point. She curled her fingers inside the waistband and pulled the panties to mid-thigh in a single motion. Lisa arranged herself so that she was next to Dani but facing the other way. She licked Dani's asshole. Dani squirmed, but Lisa held on to her. Lisa repositioned herself behind Dani and licked the Pastor's pussy with rapid up and down movements of her tongue. Dani sucked in air hard and adjusted her weight on her arms to prevent herself from collapsing. Lisa would make three long slow licks on the labia, follow with short flicks of her tongue and then repeat.