Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt Dani was wet enough, she pushed her middle finger inside. Dani's heavy breathing became bona fide moans. Lisa curled the rest of her digits and punched her way deeper and deeper into Dani. Lisa pleasured her mercilessly. Her long middle finger pushed in again and again. Lisa occasionally licked Dani's back as she finger fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," Dani chanted.

Dani felt her orgasm build inside of her like flames growing from tiny sparks. The flames spread quickly through her body. She called out hoarsely that she was coming and Lisa's long finger moved in and out of her even faster. Dani could no longer support herself on her arms. She dropped to the floor and Lisa rolled her onto her back. She spread Dani's legs and licked her pussy rapidly, flicking with her tongue. She pushed her tongue inside and Dani moved her hips to get the tongue deeper. Lisa stopped to breathe. She slapped Dani's clit and kissed her way up the Pastor's body. She kissed and sucked on the left side of Dani's neck. Dani turned her head and the two women kissed each other deeply. Lisa made Dani sit up as they kissed. She carefully arranged her legs so her pussy could touch Dani's. They leaned back on their arms and slammed pelvises. Dani had never done this before. It felt fantastic. She put her weight on her left arm so she could massage her right breast with her right hand. The friction from the area rug was painful and pleasurable at the same time. Dani would have to listen to that Queen song. Lisa was positioned so that Dani got the brunt of the friction. Lisa grabbed Dani's left thigh with her left hand to pull herself in closer. She started to grind herself against Dani in a small figure eight pattern.

Dani shouted, "Oh, my God!"

Dani found herself grinding back. It took less energy, required less friction on the rug and it felt really good. Lisa's grinding soon became frantic. Dani understood she was about to have an orgasm and felt her own building. Lisa definitely got off first but Dani came nonetheless. While the two women recovered from their orgasms, Dani leaned in for a kiss. Instead of kissing her, Lisa pushed Dani onto her back. She got up and prepared to straddle Dani's face. Dani wasn't sure about this. She didn't want to be a disappointment at this point. She gave Lisa's labia a little lick and was greeted with a moan. This encouraged her to continue. She licked and sucked on the labia and was given more encouragement. Dani's hands traveled slowly up Lisa's body and came to rest on her breasts. Lisa reached down and slid her fingers into Dani's hair. She pulled hard and forced Dani's tongue to push inside. She did not stop pulling Dani's hair. Dani wasn't comfortable. The pain didn't bring any pleasure this time. It was just pain. She tried to indicate her discomfort by squeezing Lisa's nipples, but the secretary liked that. She began to bounce on Dani's face. This was less comfortable. Lisa paused suddenly and all of her weight sank on Dani's face. She was being smothered. This was intolerable. She slapped Lisa's sides frantically. Lisa snapped back to reality after being lost in her own pleasure and climbed off Dani a few seconds later.

====================

True to Lisa's word, there were no complications. Dani told Lisa she didn't like the end of their session and they never had sex again. It was for the best. Dani felt Lisa put her own pleasure first and Dani did not like that type of lover. If nothing else, it was a very hot experience even if she never again made love to a woman. Dani was no longer bi curious. This was only her third lover and she was learning so much about herself. She realized she was straight. She was also starting to learn what she did and did not like in a sexual partner.

======================================

In July, after a session meeting in the church, Pastor Gene had his regular meeting with Dani in his church office. Dani was dressed for warm weather and not a visit to the Pastor's office. She had been flirting with Gene for some time now and had been dressing to show her interest in him. She had a tight plain tee shirt that left her midriff exposed, a pleated miniskirt and a pair of Birkenstocks. Pastor Gene glanced at her more often and longer than he should have and became aroused. He spent the next ten minutes of their meeting trying to hide his erection. Unfortunately, since his chair was pushed out from his desk, the more often he crossed his legs and shifted his weight, the more he drew it to Dani's attention. Her eyes kept drifting back to his crotch. They were both checking each other out but Dani was better at not being obvious about it.

Dani decided to tease Gene. She had been taking notes during their meeting. She tore a page out of her notebook and crumpled it into a ball. She threw the ball toward a wastepaper basket near Gene and missed. She walked over to the crumpled up ball with her back to Gene and bent over to pick up the wad of paper. Gene watched the small skirt rise. He saw Dani's lacy black panties. He saw her shapely ass. She lingered there longer than she needed to and then slowly walked back to her seat. Gene's cock was throbbing. He tried to distract himself with work. He looked at the report of the weddings Dani had officiated. There was one entry he could not make out. He was about to hand the file to her but Dani walked around the desk and read the report over his shoulder. She smelled so good to Gene. He lost his professionalism for a moment and kissed her cheek.

"What the hell was that?" Dani asked in an angry tone. "My mouth is right here."

In that instant, neither Pastor debated how inappropriate this was. Dani was physically attracted to Gene and it seemed to be mutual. Their kiss was long and soft. Gene was the one to break it.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I'm not," she replied.

"It's been so long. My wife died seven years ago, not long after we moved here. I guess I became married to the church after that. I just became so invested in every tiny facet of our community. I never even look at women normally. I don't know what came over me," Gene said with a guilty heart.

"I don't care what came over you," said Dani. "I like you, Gene. You're funny, you're nice and you're very sexy. Also, you rescued me after Williamstown rejected me. I trust you." With that, Dani removed her tee shirt to reveal a lacy black bra that matched the panties Gene had glimpsed earlier. Dani reached up to her shoulders and grabbed the straps of her bra. She pulled the both down to the middle of her upper arms.

"Aren't we forward?" asked Gene.

Dani frowned and asked, "Are you saying you don't want to see my tits?"

"No, no," said Gene. "I never said anything of the sort."

Dani smiled and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. It slid slowly down her arms and fell at her feet.

"Oh, my God..." said Gene. He knew what was coming but, for some odd reason, Gene did not want to have sex in his office. He stood up from his chair and led Dani to the sanctuary of the church. He brought her to the furthest pew from the chancel table and removed her skirt. Dani laid back in the cushioned pew and massaged her breasts. The way she lay showed off a very nice camel toe in the lacy panties.

"Show me your pussy," Gene said.

Dani asked, "Who's being forward now?" but without hesitation her fingers deftly pulled the lacy black material to the side. Her right hand continued to rub her breasts.

"Nice," said Gene. "Touch it for me."

Her index finger moved gracefully over from the panties and touched her clit. She left that finger there and licked the fingers of her right hand. Those fingers went to the base of her pussy and dragged their way slowly up to the finger on her clit before returning down. Dani spread her legs as much as the pew would allow and arched her back for comfort as she slowly masturbated for Gene. She locked eyes with his, looking to see if this display was pleasing to him. Once Dani realized her panties wouldn't snap back into place, she caressed her breasts with her left hand. This felt so good to Dani. She let the middle finger of her right hand slip into her pussy and then drew it out to continue rubbing her labia with her other digits. She was not rushing. She enjoyed this. She was touching herself and watching Gene's reactions. Gene moved closer and Dani sat up. She licked the large bulge in his pants through the material. She unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled down his zipper. She tugged down on his boxers and revealed a very large cock. Her eyes grew wide. She held it in her hand and gave a long lick to the shaft while maintaining eye contact. She licked the underside of the shaft. He moaned as she engulfed the head with her lips. She held there for a second and then drew back. She used her tongue as she moved her head forward again. Her head went further this time. She broke off to give his shaft a lick and then took his cock in her mouth again. Her nostrils flared as she breathed through her nose. She rubbed the shaft with her left hand as she slowly bobbed on his large cock.

Dani did not try to deepthroat him. Her lips had claimed a little more than half of his cock and they both seemed ok with that. Dani's hand left Gene's cock and rubbed her pussy through her panties which had slid back into place. She moaned on his cock and the sensation was pleasing to Gene. The material annoyed Dani. She stopped sucking Gene's cock so she could pull her panties off. She kicked off her Birkis and returned passionately to his cock. She rubbed her pussy as half of his dick disappeared in her mouth to return and disappear again a moment later.

Gene looked around. No one else was supposed to be coming, but he'd forgotten to lock up the church before they entered the sanctuary. There was something terrifying and exhilarating about that. There was something equally wrong and right about having sex in a church. This was, as many put it, God's house. God is love. It was love, Gene decided, and not lust that motivated his actions. Any lingering guilt faded quickly.

Dani smiled as she popped the cock out of her mouth and got on all fours on the seat of the pew. This was all the invitation Gene needed. He slowly pushed his way into Dani's tight, hot and wet pussy. She grimaced at first and then moaned loudly as the cock slid in to the hilt.

Dani rubbed her clit as the cock slid in and out of her. It entered her faster and faster. Dani grunted rhythmically as the cock tunneled its way inside her. She pushed back against her pussy's invader. Gene stopped thrusting and let Dani impale herself over and over again. Dani slowed the pace down. This was the largest dick she'd ever had inside her and she wanted to savor it. Gene became impatient, however, and started thrusting again. Dani couldn't complain. It really felt amazing. She loved when his balls flipped up and slapped her clit. Gene was ramming her and she loved it. It was unbelievable how deeply inside her Gene was. He filled her. She felt complete. His cock slipped out of her at one point and Dani used the opportunity to lay on her back. Gene slid slowly in and steadily increased speed as he pistoned into her hard. Dani grunted and groaned as he hammered her. These sounds turned into long moans as he fucked her harder. They both moved spastically as incredible sensations flooded their bodies. Dani was whelmed by the strong tide of her climax. She was riding the massive waves of ecstasy when she realized Gene came inside her. She wasn't mad. It was hot. It catapulted her into a second orgasm. Once their bodies stopped twitching, Gene carefully pulled out of Dani and collapsed next to her. They cuddled in the pew. Their embrace did not completely make up for the emptiness in her pussy but it felt wonderful to lay in his arms.

Dani spent the night in the manse.

Shortly after midnight, Lisa called Dani to make sure she was ok. Dani was honest. She told Lisa whose bed she was sharing.

"Oh, my God! That's so great! You two are perfect for each other. Are you a couple now?"

"I don't know," said Dani. "It just happened. Don't spoil it with questions."

"Right, right, right. I'm sorry," Lisa said. "I'm just so excited for the two of you!"

"That's sweet," said Dani, "but there is no 'us' at the moment so please stop freaking me out."

"Right, sorry. Have a good night, kiddo."

"Good night, Lisa." Dani pressed the red hang up button and set her cell phone down on the night stand. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the evening. She felt that sleep was about to overtake her.

"There is no 'us'?" Gene asked in the darkness.

"Jesus!" shouted Dani in surprise. "You were listening in?"

"I wasn't trying to, but you're right next to me and the volume on your phone is maxed out," he replied.

"Shit."

"I'd like there to be an us. I want there to be an us. Would you go out on a date with me?" Gene asked.

Dani sarcastically said, "I don't know. This is all so sudden..."

"Well, we did already have sex in a church..." replied Gene.

"And that is one hell of an ice breaker," agreed Dani. "Is it kosher for you to date me? Won't your church members get pissed at you?"

"You're thinking of your church members. I've been a widower for seven years. My people will understand."

================================

Gene took Dani out to dinner at a five star restaurant in Southold called North Fork Table. The atmosphere was amazing. Everything was so clean. The staff was friendly and professional. The food was perfection. That was all in the background, though. Gene was a perfect gentleman. He pulled out Dani's chair for her. He found out exactly what she wanted and placed her order for her. It didn't seem patriarchal when he did it. It was charming.

They went out dancing after dinner. Gene was incredibly graceful on his feet. Dani never would have guessed. He was a great date. He kept the conversation light and he had a dazzling and distracting smile.

When the end of the evening came, Gene drove Dani to Lisa's house. He walked her to the door and gave her a spectacular goodnight kiss. Dani went inside and slumped against the door seconds after closing it. Her heart was beating like a jackhammer. She felt so relaxed around him. He made her feel comfortable yet he was still very desirable. The bonus was that he did not assume they would be having sex. It wasn't a perfect date but it was the closest Dani had ever been on.

She sent him a text thanking him for a lovely evening.

Three minutes later, she got the response, "You're welcome. When can I see you again?"

=================================

They dated again a week later and soon Gene no longer had to ask on Saturday nights. It was implied they would be out together. Dani became a regular fixture at church functions. Anytime the church had a charity dinner, Dani was hanging on Pastor Gene's arm. The church accepted her warmly. They loved their Pastor and she made him happy. It was also obvious that she had sincere feelings for him. This acceptance was unfamiliar to Dani. She waited for the other shoe to drop but it never did. The church members actually liked her.

When it happened, Dani should not have been surprised. It was a spaghetti dinner to raise money for a youth group trip. Dani should have expected it. She didn't. It was a complete shock to her when Pastor Gene dropped to one knee in front of what felt like the entire congregation and held up a ring box.

Loudly, he asked, "Dani Van Cleef, would you marry me?"

There was silence in the air. No one moved. There wasn't a single person there who wanted to be the one who inadvertently made a noise at this moment in time. All eyes were on Dani.

She smiled brightly and said, "Yes. Yes, of course I will."

Lisa was the first to clap. She was smiling but there were tears in her eyes. They were tears of joy. She was not the only one happy for the couple. Fellowship Hall had filled with applause. People moved quickly forward to congratulate the couple.

Dani was amazed at how quickly this church had accepted her. It gave her hope in the Presbyterian Church that was not there for her for almost a year. For the first time since she left the seminary, Dani felt like she belonged somewhere. It was an amazing feeling. Acceptance is a remarkable drug and Dani could see herself becoming quickly addicted to it.

One of the older church members, Warren, talked very seriously to Dani. The man was easily seventy years old but he obviously had all of his faculties. He had that look of a man who clearly loved his church. Dani looked warily at him. The people who had that look in her old church were quick to despise her and this was not what Dani needed at that moment in time.

"I'm very glad Pastor Gene found you, Pastor Dani," he said. "We're very attached to him. We'd hate for him to get hurt."

"I wouldn't hurt him for the world," said Dani.

"I can see that," replied Warren. "It also doesn't hurt that you're a Pastor."

"Why is that?" Dani asked.

Warren smiled and asked, "Don't you know? When a Pastor marries another Pastor who isn't already attached to a church, they generally become Co-Pastors."

"'Co-Pastors'? No, I didn't know that," admitted Dani. "So, I'm marrying all of you?"

"In a manner of speaking," said Warren with a laugh. "We're a very loving church. I don't think it would take you very long to get used to us."

"I could handle that." Dani thanked Warren with a hug and moved on to the next person wishing to congratulate her.

As the evening progressed, Dani made her way over to Gene. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as she hugged him.

"Some of the church members have this wacky idea that you're trying to make me your Co-Pastor," Dani said in his ear. "What happened to your church eating me alive if I were on the books?"

"That was if you were an Associate Pastor," said Gene. "Co-Pastor is much different. No one would try to bully my Co-Pastor."

"But wouldn't that mean I'd have to stop performing same sex marriages?" Dani asked. "It would be against the orders of the Presbytery once I was yoked to the church."

"Do you know how many young pastors are being eaten up by small churches these days? We'll find someone suitable to keep this going," Gene assured her. "I'll even let you pick your replacement. You know this is important to me and I know how important it is to you."

Dani smiled at that. She wasn't entirely sure why. Pastor Gene had rescued her. She was tossed out like a fifty pound bag of rancid flour and Gene had scooped her up from the abyss and saved her. She now had an opportunity to pay that forward. She knew she couldn't give this great position away to just anyone. It had to be someone worthy.

===========================================

The following day, Dani called her friend Tori. Tori was the young Pastor Dani was visiting with when she met Frank Melar. She had let a lot of time slip by between them and something in her gut told Dani it was time to reconnect with her old friend.

"Hello?" Tori answered her phone.

"Hey, Tor, it's Dani. How are things?"

"Not great," Tori answered. "How's the church in Jersey?"

"I actually don't know," Dani replied. "They kicked me out months ago."

"Holy shit. You too?" asked Tori.

"Yep. When did you get kicked out?"

"Six months ago," Tori replied. "I've been teaching Philosophy at a community college but I'm living paycheck to paycheck. What are you doing?"

"Well," said Dani, "I was performing a lot of same sex marriages in churches but I'll have to stop that soon."