Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't simply bringing Dani enjoyment. Gene was claiming her. He was possessing her. It wasn't a misogynistic claim of ownership or male dominance. It was the loving and forthright claiming of one's soulmate. They, from that moment on, belonged to each other for the rest of time. Gene spent a great deal of time with his tongue in Dani's ass. The tongue was joined by a finger and then another finger. Dani knew what was coming next.

Gene spat on his fingers and twisted them inside her ass. He worked her sphincters until they were relaxed enough for his ultimate goal. Gene stood up and he pulled Dani to her feet. He kissed her passionately. She knew where his tongue had just been but it didn't matter. She loved him and she loved his kisses. He sat on the sofa and he guided her to sit on his lap. He held his cock and positioned it into her ass. She lowered herself slowly and carefully on to the beast of a cock. She liked this method. She was the one who determined how much of his cock was in her ass and how long she would wait before letting more in. There was no pressure to go quickly. She was actually curious to see if she could take it all.

Dani pushed herself lower bit by bit until she was sitting on his lap, facing away from him, with a huge rod up her ass. She momentarily thought of the expression, "She has a stick up her ass." This was much more than a stick. This had a pulse. It was alive inside her.

When Dani began to repeatedly impale herself on her husband's cock, and only then, Gene placed his hands on her hips and assisted her. She was very pleased with his tempo. He wasn't trying to fuck the shit out of her, literally or figuratively. He was following her pace and helping her.

She hated to admit it, but Dani was getting tired. She rested her hand on the back of the sofa and pushed down to help her fucking motion. Gene's dick was so big and it was imbedded in her ass again and again and again. She pushed herself until she couldn't ride him any longer. She got off and turned herself to give him another blowjob. She knew the cock in her mouth had just been in her ass but she wanted to please her husband.

This wasn't about being owned. This was about sharing wonderful sensations with the man she loved. After a minute or so, Gene pushed on Dani's shoulders and she stopped sucking his cock. He scooped her up and carried her to the large bed. He laid her in the center of the bed. He attached his iPod to the stereo in the room and started a playlist. The first song was Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys. It had a deliciously dirty rhythm to it. He smiled at Dani, moved forward and climbed on top of her.

He sucked on two of his fingers and slid them inside her pussy. He pumped them a few times to make sure she was wet enough and then he guided his cock to her entrance. He did not ram it in. He was loving. He kissed her as he entered her. Gene did all the work. He knew Dani was tired but he needed to share this moment with her. He developed a steady rhythm and Dani was only able to articulate her appreciation in grunts and moans.

They were so in love. They looked deeply in each other's eyes as Gene fucked Dani. She tried to wrap her legs around him but she just didn't have the strength. The day had just been too long. Fatigue was claiming her. Gene increased his tempo and Dani was aware that he was about to cum inside her. She welcomed it. She wanted this. When Gene erupted inside her it triggered a short but intense climax and Dani had a very hard time keeping her eyes open.

Gene carefully pulled out of his wife. He went to the en suite bathroom and brought back a wet washcloth and some towels. He gently and lovingly bathed and dried his wife before he tucked her under the covers. After placing the used linens in a hamper, Gene slipped under the covers with his gorgeous bride and spooned her. Dani fell asleep with a smile on her face. Gene listened to a few songs on his playlist before sleep overcame him. He wrapped his arms around his wife, closed his eyes and drifted off.

=================================

Not quite one year after the wedding, Dani was in the Manse waiting for the greatest miracle of her life. Dani was in her bedroom with Gene and with Marie Melar. Marie had gone back to school and had become a Certified Nurse-Midwife. She had agreed to help Dani with her home birth. Marie had gotten the permission of the hospital she worked for and there was quite a bit of medical equipment she had borrowed standing by.

They all knew that Dani was having twins, but they did not know the gender. Dani had instructed the Ultrasound Technician and her Obstetrician/Gynecologist to keep that a secret.

Marie had a talent for keeping her patients at ease. This woman was part owner of a huge corporation in New York City and she was still willing and able to make her friends feel as though they were the only people on the planet. It was a wonderful gift and Dani was thankful for it.

Gene held Dani's hand and kissed her forehead once all the pillows had been arranged to put Mrs. St. Vincent in the proper position for childbirth.

"How are you doing, Dani?" he asked tenderly.

"It hurts, but I'm good. I can do this."

"I know you can," he assured her. He gently held her hand.

"And I don't hate you for doing this to my body, so that's a good thing..."

"That is good," he agreed. "Thank you."

Marie was a mother and had talked to Dani about what to expect. Marie was able to prepare Dani for things that reading a book was incapable of doing. One can read about having contractions and that's one thing. Marie told Dani where she'd be likely to feel it and what the intensity would be like. Marie had even advised Dani and Gene to have sex to speed up the labor time. It was little things like that which made Dani feel prepared and ready to deliver her twins.

The last year had been a huge one for Dani and those in her circle of friends. She was warmly accepted as Co-Pastor of the church. She was treated as though she'd always been there. Gene and she alternated giving the sermons and the attendance never went down on her weeks. In fact, the congregation was always very generous in their praises of her sermons. It was almost like living a whole new life. Dani St. Vincent was far more successful a Pastor than Dani Van Cleef had ever been. She was well liked and approachable.

Tori and Lisa had met and hit it off immediately. After three months of dating, Tori moved in with Lisa. Six months after that, the lovers were married by Holly Sullivan, the judge Dani was friends with. Word had spread that the Pastor marrying couples on Long Island was, herself, in a same sex marriage. It made more couples want to be married by her and Tori had to quit her job at the college. She was simply too busy to do anything other than weddings. The couples loved Tori because she wasn't simply someone dispensing charity. She was one of them.

Tori and Lisa had joined Dani and Gene in the circle of friends at Tarabella. The two couples saw each other every Friday for an event there called Dinner and Board Game Night.

Sierra went away to college in Penn State. She met a young man there who was willing to wait until she was ready for sex. Sierra and Dani had become Facebook friends so that Sierra could keep her friend and former Pastor posted and to ask for advice from time to time. Sierra and her man, Jeff, had gone away together for Spring Break and Sierra told him she was ready. She made him wear a condom and he made gentle but clumsy love to her. He got better as he got more practice and was eager to try things Dani had suggested to Sierra in private messages.

Dani's mind snapped back to the present when a new contraction twinged within her. Gene was still holding her hand. She squeezed his hard.

"Another one?" he asked. Dani nodded in reply and Gene turned to the Nurse-Midwife. "Mrs. Melar, she's having another contraction."

"Well then," said Marie in a calm voice, "let me take a look." Marie was very gentle as she touched Dani's vagina and looked at her there. "Yep, she's fully dilated and the first baby is getting ready to come out. Let's get to work."

Marie had a very commanding presence without ever having to shout. She remained very calm at all times and this was exactly what Dani needed from her. She gave Dani and Gene very clear instructions in a way that was unperturbed while still showing the importance of the command. She was very easy to take orders from. Marie told Dani when to breathe and when to bear down. She told Gene when to support his wife's back, when to rub her shoulders and when to wipe the sweat from her brow. It was obvious to both soon-to-be parents how much she cared.

Dani had been concerned, when Frank Melar had first suggested using the services of his older wife. After all, Dani had slept with Frank the week after her father died. Marie never made an issue of it. She not only treated Dani professionally, she treated her like a friend. It really helped. Dani was in pain, certainly, but she never felt overwhelmed. Marie talked her through every push and every cycle of recovery breaths.

"That was terrific, Dani," Marie said at one point. "We just need one more good push. Start taking your deep breaths. Good. Now focus. Ready... Push. Push. That's good, keep going a little more... The shoulder is almost clear. It's... clear. The first baby is out. Let's get the baby clean. Gene, would you like to cut the cord?"

Gene was a little nervous but Marie guided his hand and he cut the chord. Marie put the baby on Dani's chest.

"The baby is a girl," Marie said. "The second baby isn't quite ready to come out so take some nice, calming, breaths and try to relax with your daughter for a few minutes while I keep looking down here. Have you picked a name yet?"

Gene said, "Her name is Eden. It's Hebrew for Paradise." As Presbyterian pastors, both Gene and Dani were required to study Hebrew and Konoi Greek, the languages the Bible was written in.

"It's beautiful," said Marie as she smiled at her friends.

"It is," Dani agreed softly. "It just doesn't go with our last name very well."

"What do you mean?" asked Marie.

"I don't mean to sound like a Calvinist," answered Dani, "but the name Eden St. Vincent makes her almost predestined to be a stripper."

"I have no idea what a Calvinist is, but I think you're being silly," said Marie. "Your daughter has a very pretty name."

"John Calvin was a major shaper of what has become the Presbyterian Church," Gene explained. "He began what is known as the Reformed tradition. Calvin emphasized the rule of God over all things and assumed the total depravity of mankind. One of Calvin's beliefs was in Predestination. He believed that God has already decided exactly what is going to happen to us."

"It's a bit of a sticking point with people who believe in free will," Dani interjected. "Do you really think Eden St. Vincent sounds pretty?"

"I really do," said Marie. She looked down suddenly and said, "Ok, kids. Break time is over. It's time to deliver the second baby. Gene, hold Eden. Dani, start your breathing. Deep and relaxed. Very good. You're doing fine. It looks like you've done this before."

"Yeah," said Dani, going with the joke. "Just a few minutes ago."

"Ok, now. Take your deep breaths and get ready to push, Dani. Gene, get ready to support her back with your left hand. Are you comfortable doing that or do you need to put Eden down?"

"I think I'd rather put her down," he admitted. "I'm not the greatest multi-tasker and I don't want to hurt my wife or drop my child because I was paying too much attention to one and not enough to the other." Gene carried Eden to the two cribs that were set in the room. He gently placed her in the one on the right and carried it closer to the bed Dani was in. Gene returned to his position at Dani's side and supported her as she pushed.

"That was excellent, Dani. The head is almost out. Take your breaths and get ready." Marie studied the head of the child carefully and waited for the right moment to have Dani push again. There was a rhythm to birthing a child and they needed to stay on the beat.

Eden seemed to sense she was no longer the center of attention. She cried just as Marie told Dani to push again. It was hard to concentrate on the task at hand with the shrill cry of her daughter just to her left but Dani focused on Marie's voice telling her what to do. She gave everything she could to pushing out her second child.

"The head is out," said Marie. "I'm going to turn the shoulder... Gene, please pick up Eden and give her to Dani. I'll bring your son over to her in a moment."

"Our son?" Dani asked. Her voice was cracked and she was breathing heavily.

"Yes, he's a boy. Do you have a name for him?"

"Zion," Dani replied softly.

"Zion St. Vincent," said Marie respectfully. "That sounds very powerful. Isn't Zion the word Rastafarians use for Africa?"

"Yes," said Gene, "but that's not how we're using it."

"Zion is the hill of Jerusalem on which the city of David was erected," explained Dani. "It's a stable foundation."

"Geez, you guys don't have any expectations for your kids, do you?" asked Marie sarcastically. She cleaned up Zion and placed him on the right side of Dani's chest as Eden was returned to the left. Marie filled a basin with hot water and carefully washed Dani's vagina, perineum and legs. She dried Dani and removed the pillows that had been set up to support her. Several of the pillows had blood stains. Marie took some clean pillows, placed fresh cases on them and tucked them under Dani's calves so that her heels were no longer touching the bed. She carefully turned Dani and the babies as she changed the sheets. Mother and children soon fell asleep and Marie led Gene out of the room. "You two did very well in there. Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Let your family get some rest," said Marie. "I'll help you make dinner for Dani and we'll see how well the twins do with breastfeeding. As a matter of fact, I'll take care of dinner. You should probably take a nap. It might be the last time you get sleep for a few days."

Gene thanked her and went to the Living Room sofa to take a nap. He wanted to be with his family but did not want to disturb their rest in any way.

There was a small blessing in having fraternal twins that you never had to worry about telling them apart. Eden had skin that was almost as dark as her father's and hair that was the same blonde as her mother's. Her eyes stayed blue long after she was six months old. Zion was light enough to look caucasian. He had jet black straight hair and eyes so dark they appeared to be black. The babies babbled happily with each other and often cried when separated.

It was Tori who performed their baptism. Neither parent wanted to be a Pastor on this special occasion. They wanted to dote on their children and let someone else do all the work. The twins knew Tori and behaved themselves during the baptism. There is a tradition in Presbyterian churches of carrying a newly baptized child down the center aisle of the church so that the entire congregation could get a good look and feel a connection with the church's newest member. Tori doubted her dexterity and chose to take the children one at a time down the aisle.

Eden was carried first. She seemed almost regal. Dressed in a gorgeous white baptismal gown she looked very much like a newly crowned queen inspecting her people as Tori held her over her head for the congregation to see. She watched passively as the young Pastor carried her down the aisle and back to her parents.

Zion's trip was a tiny bit noisier than his sister's. He didn't cry, exactly, but he babbled loudly as Tori carried him down the aisle. He squealed when he was handed back to his father. The church members giggled as they listened to the vocal PK. There were several people in the congregation who had not yet seen the twins. Since both parents were needed to lead the church services, the children were usually in the church nursery. This was the first service where they remained in the sanctuary. They behaved very well and the members of the church were happy to see them.

Dani could feel the joy of the congregation as they looked at her children. She felt accepted and loved. She felt complete in a way she could never imagine before this day. She felt at home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*

Thank you, all, for reading this series. Please vote and comment. Please keep the comments polite but let me know what I need to improve on. This is how I learn. Thank you for taking the time to read my words.