All Comments on 'Sherry Is Passed Out. Or Is She?'

by unrestrained

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, was this ever gross!

First, wrong category, non con/reluc has its own space and as bad as LW gets, there should be some love in it. Second, what kind of man rapes his wife and then pass her around? Swapping is one thing but turning her into a whore is another! Do us all a favor, put a bullet in your head.

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
ummm No

This isn't loving wives. I would think the non consent/reluctance category would be the way to go here.

KJLarsonKJLarsonover 10 years ago
Interesting premise

I enjoyed the plot line and understand the underlying premise, that Sherry could claim she was 'out of it' later should she choose. Still I found the dialog somewhat stilted and mechanical. The story made it sound as oral/anal sex was commonplace and expected and that's just not the case - so that aspect strained the credulity of the rest of the story. The writer can craft a fun premise but the execution needs polish.

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
Nice to see

Turn your wife in a fuck toy that will be passed around and abused. Face it, Laine wants to setup a long extended gang bang. Her goal is over the next year will be to reduce Sherry down to a fuck rag that nobody will care about and can be discarded.

Gil will someday realize that he no long has a marriage but a maintenance job. He will have to keep putting Sherry back together.

Hay would it not be a hoot if Sherry was filming all this for divorce from numbnuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a asshole husband.

He lost a good wife and got what, something to jack his little dick thinking about? Loser.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
mmmm

I think Laine wants to keep Shelly for her self and her husband.

Gill could end up loosing Shelly to his so called friends !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So he's pimping out his wife

What an ass. Stupid, unbelievable story. Poorly written to boot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous