Sherry Is Passed Out. Or Is She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King positioned himself behind Laine and inserted his stiff prick into her asshole. I sat in amazement and watched the tableau. That dildo made Sherry writhe like mad, or perhaps Laine's tit work did it. It wasn't too long before Sherry had cum again.

"I'm going to borrow this now that you're done, Sherry", Laine told her. She had King lay on his back, and she sat her asshole on his cock. She leaned back into him, and then took that huge dildo and began to fuck her pussy with it. It was a pretty and amazing thing to watch.

I turned Sherry around so that she could watch Laine fuck herself with the dildo, and then got on top of her and started fucking her gaping pussy. It was very loose now. It was a lot like fucking wet air. I found that I liked it though.

"Sherry, you are going to be our toy from now on, you understand?" I asked her.

"Yes Gill! God I love this. I don't know why I ever pretended I'm not a slut. Fuck me! I want all of you to keep using me like the slut I am."

"Sherry, I don't think you have to ever worry about that again. You just keep being a good slut, like you have been, and all of our lives will be far better!" I told her.

Laine, still fucking herself with Sherry's well used dildo was nearing completion. King was driving into her ass with abandon, and I, watching everyone enjoy themselves, was ready to blow another load into Sherry's well used cunt.

"Sherry, play with yourself while I finish blowing a load into you", I told her. She reached down between her legs, her eyes still on Laine taking King's cock up her ass, and the large dildo filling her pussy, began to finger her clit with abandon. She snuck a couple of fingers into herself to join my penis. The added friction soon sent me over the edge and I once again came into her.

King came again soon after and Laine, giving the large dildo one final push into herself, soon went over, as King's cock deflated in her ass.

King and I were done. We rolled away from our respective women.

"Sherry, 69 me, and get my asshole clean", Laine ordered Sherry. Obediently, Sherry climbed on top of Laine, and they cleaned each other with their tongues.

Soon, Laine and Sherry were clean. We were all exhausted. The women lay between us men; I was beside Sherry and King beside Laine. We went to sleep.

When we awoke, Laine ordered Sherry to give both of us men blow jobs, which she did promptly.

Sherry got on her knees, and King and I took turns fucking her face until we came. Sherry never let our cocks not be serviced either by her hand or by her mouth. I enjoyed every moment, King did as well, and to all appearances, so did Sherry.

Laine then had her eat her pussy out one last time to orgasm. Then Laine ate Sherry out until she came.

It was coming close to parting time.

"Gill, in a month, King and I want Sherry to come home with us. Will you allow her? We need her to provide entertainment." Laine asked me. We treated Sherry like she was my whore. Sherry accepted this with aplomb. Perhaps even with anticipation.

"Laine, I would love to let you have Sherry for a couple of days", I agreed. "I just need you the following month to help me with an issue of my own, if you would please."

"Certainly Gill," Laine agreed. With final hugs, kisses, and squeezes all around, we parted.

12