All Comments on 'Sherry's Weekend of Non-Stop Fun'

by Amsta

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Welcome to Loving Wives

Excellent story, well written, five stars.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
Okay, I skimmed it. Problems, problems.

There is no wife, loving or otherwise. SS still likes it and is content to have it in this category. The writer has no concept of punctuation or dialogue, but SS stated it was well written. We have multiple speakers in the same paragraph. We have a girlfriend that "lied" in bed with a guy, but didn't lie about being in bed with the guy. This story has no wife and is not well written. SS does not appear to be the best person to monitor this category, in my humble opinion.

If a wife is not required for Loving Wives stories, why would story with a cheating wife and a spy not qualify? This is all very confusing, and not very logical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

Loved this story,,To bad it will bring out every loser here that hates anything but burn the bitch stories..Good luck, hope you write again..

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Where is the wife?

Where is the wife? In the story she wasn't even her girlfriend! He was there to rub her feet! Even the character says: "she's a slutty hotwife-to-be, who will eventually get married to me"!! Then he says: "we made the fateful decision" as in fatidical refering to their marriage...Maybe he wasn't even her boyfriend, as she "introduces him as her flatmate"! Then her boss liked to fuck her because she wasn't single? Wait! But she really was single! It has also two twilight scenes: 1st - she loved to be raped by her previous gym trainer? She left the gym because of him and still let him rape her? Really? 2nd - She would love to be gang-banged by their old neighbour and all his buddies? Really? All that bareback (like all the other lovers) and still she hadn't got a serious STD? So as said by @Whackdoodle: this story should have been a fantasy, because if true, is unbelievable or she must be "either mentally and emotionally damaged or a professional whore", why stay in University if she would make a lot of money whoring herself? He didn't need to work either...he could be her pimp...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story!!!! Eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

Yes it does bring out every loser. It brought out you, didn't it. 1* for a non-erotic story that's in the wrong category. Even an idiot like you anon should know there was no wife in this story. The author even admitted it in the prefix but still put it in the wrong category. How stupid is that? I guess he wanted attention, he's getting it.

SharedSigne you don't have any idea what your talking about and Bonnie, why don't you take your own advice. Go peddle your wares somewhere else whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Harddaysknight

Agree with you every point. Can't add anything more. Why post a story like this in loving wives? (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:SharedSigne-Welcome to Loving Wives

This is a poorly written non-erotic story. Explain to us SS how this story qualifies to be posted in Loving Wives. Really, please I'd like to know, since you profess to be the expert in story placement.

needyou200needyou200almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole who calls himself a annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lovely

Just what I like, unapologetic sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:needyou200-5

Don't you also call yourself an "anon" Bonnie? Why the disrespect? Can you ever make a comment without insulting some one? I've noticed you've taken up the arms again with a different name. May I suggest you rethink that effort since your new name will be reported also as a "flamer". Nobody is impressed. Actually a foolish endeavor. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In your own house in your own bed?

Dude you are a fag pervert.

gordo12gordo12almost 8 years ago
Not bad for a first

Why don't all you idiots that "NEED" a loving wife in the story go the the goddamn forum and find the thread where the mods said.

FIANCES AND GIRLFRIENDS ARE OK IN LW

Go....research...learn before you critique!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I suppose blaming your fetish on the way your brain is wired is one way of admitting mental dysfunction.

"I'm not quite sure what had happened to me at some point in my life to wire my brain this way, but I had this intense desire to see the love of my life trapped under a large, muscular, sweaty man with her legs flailing around in the air as he thrusted in and out of her."

You don't specify if your trapped wife is being raped or consensual fucked; does it matter to you? I did not read the whole story as just descriptions invariably include some aspect of justifying and even glorifying a husband abandoning his wife and his responsibility for her mental and physical safety. If the woman actually wants this treatment then she is breaking her marriage vows and no longer a wife.

Don't get me wrong. If adults want to behave in this way I accept that it is legal. But its also not masculine, nor feminine to consent to such exploitation for a sick husband's perverse pleasure. You can write about it all you want. Doesn't make it OK nor any less pathetic.

AmstaAmstaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for the feedback, positive or negative.

Since a majority of the negative comments are about how this story is misplaced in the wrong category, I'd appreciate if you can let me know where this story should be placed. If the Loving Wives category is for hotwife stories, shouldn't a story about a girlfriend be placed in the same category?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
Apparently, I am an idiot because

I wrongly feel that a wife is required for a loving wife story. My bad. Where in hell did I get that stupid idea? I think this story could go in group sex, mature, interracial, or erotic couplings. But, as has been pointed out, what in hell do I know?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
You Asked

Since you ask, I say we need a category for Slut Wives. Then the rest of us can have Loving Wives back again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

for no loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: gordo12

Fuck your forum. This is Loving Wives, not Loving Girlfriends. Why not put everything in this category, since already half the shit is being dumped here anyway. Let's see we already have the biggy FETISH, we have INTERRACIAL, we have BDSM, we have NON EROTIC, we have INCEST, we have GROUP, we have MATURE, shall I go on? What else you want to put here gordo? How about this story, EROTIC COUPLING. Yeah, now we got them almost all. Anything else your highness?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well kiss my ass.

I didn't know that this site had all these categories to choose from. Shall we throw a dart and see which category this story hits and low and behold we'll just put it there. Bingo,. it has to be LOVING WIVES. Why? Because that's where the dart landed. Wasn't that easy gordo? Oh, wait, first we have to read the forum before we choose a category. The dart may be wrong. Damn. Fucked up again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
where was the loving?

This slut hardly tossed the idiot a mercy fuck. Dum story. No real interplay between tbe couple. Other than she gets strange 24/7. He gets nothing. He should be out getting laid. Not sitting around pounding his meat.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
I apologize to this writer.

I was still wired about the moving of a story out of LW against the wishes of the writer. The writer of this story was simply someone who posted here at a time when readers (myself, anyway) were annoyed. I really don't care for girlfriend stories in LW simply because they lack the emotional impact. Girlfriends are not the same as wives, regardless of how long they have lived with the man. That said, there are many girlfriend stories posted here. That's fine. I can look for the stories that appeal to me. My apologies to this writer for placing him in the crosshairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

Had to give this a low rating for a few of reasons.

1. She shows absolutely no loving characteristics towards the "boyfriend" in this story. She is just a tramp that gives women a bad name; to be treated like a sex object and then discarded, she might as well get paid for her troubles...

2. As she is not the type to love & respect him as a boyfriend she more than likely won't as a wife and, is not wife material. She is the type of girl you have fun & play with, not bring home.

3. She is just a girlfriend not a wife or, even a loving one at that. She just enjoys hurting the toy (tool) of a boyfriend.

As points 1 & 2 scream so loudly that she is not loving and not a wife (she is only a GIRLFRIEND) this would be better received if read in a different category. Like erotic couplings or mind control; as she definitely has mind and emotional control over the "boyfriend".

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
I don't care

what the threads say. Sex stories with girl friends are not erotic. 1* and I'll continue giving 1* ratings to LW stories without a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The administration doesn't care where stories are placed anymore.

Good observation anon. Couldn't agree with you more. If I was looking for a story about a girlfriend fucking around I doubt if I look into loving wives for it. Why is it all right to bombard the LW category with all the other categories. Haven't categories been established to make it easier for a reader to find his preferences. Some of these idiots who think it's okay to use LW as a dumping ground for everything under the sun, should reconsider their position. My opinion for whatever it's worth. Not much on this site, since the brain dead are set in their ways.

RapidResponderRapidResponderalmost 8 years ago
Run of the mill…

Content morality and category placement aside, this story was just not that good. Actually, since plot and character development were sorely neglected, it's questionable as to whether or not it could truly be called a story. It read like a play by play announcement. Other writing problems are rampant especially the author's inability to punctuate and properly capitalize quoted conversation. Thanks for the effort, though! ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How in this world did this story get posted in loving wives

Yet by the phony score it was highly rated. So how many computers where used to get this rated. This is one of the most trash filled stories so far from reality ever written. Total garbage

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Wrong category, no wife involved

also, somewhat written like a parody, or satire, of the hotgirlfriend/cuck lifestyle. Just didnt have any tension after the first day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
folks are way too serious

Why should any story be exactly what you want? Why would anyone grade that way. Grade for what is! Sure for JO material it is nice if it pushes all the right buttons. I prefer a wife story. I prefer it when the husband is present for everything. I'll never get what a guy would get out of letting his wife take off with other guys and not even get to see what is going on. However, I will probably re-read this several times for JO material because it turned me on like few stories do! I don't come to literotica to get educated or to critique literature. I come here to get turned on and 5 stars in that aspect. Forget all the haters and sexually repressed morons. Those folks have to live their pain because they are most likely lousy lovers that get cheated on because their partner wants a little excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: folks are way to serious

What kind of idiot would pretend to know why other readers comments as they do. Do you have a "shrink" certificate hanging on your wall. If not, shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs work.

Maybe this did really happen, and if so I'm sure it was unbelievable. But to us it is only unbelievable. What make a good hotwife or cuckold story are the interactions of the couple, and your story has none. The narrator never says anything other than ok, and he never even has sex, or even watches it, thus we get no details. Maybe you wrote that way to show the perspective of a cuckold, but it's difficult to masturbate to a story where the sex is always happening in another room. Besides that and the fact that every time a phone rings it's somebody else wanting to fuck, it's not terrible. Thanks for the submission, it obviously took effort to post and it's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still looking for the wife in this story

1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep Writing

It amazes me how people try their hardest too putt others down for seemingly no reason other than some vain attempt to prop themselves up to a bunch of anonymous internet trolls.

Your story is not the best I've read, but that is no reason you can't keep trying. Ignore those idiots who believe their sexuality is the only one that matters (they probably fantasize about blowing horses and having sex with pigs), and those who believe they can write a better story (because most of them can't form a coherent sentence).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I thought this was a great first story and would love to see you write more.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Bacteria

Whore is just a bacteria swimming in a sea of putrid black flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice imagination

nice imaginary story, im not sure if this is a real story, its like puting all your fetishes in this 3 days story, i think its impossible for a girl to have sex 4 times in twoo days .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sad that this author proved to be a one and done. Guess I will just have to wonder if these two could find any more disgusting ways to degrade themselves?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous