Sherry's Weekend of Non-Stop Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amsta
Amsta
15 Followers

Now I had to again meet the man who had wiped his dick and sweat on my towel right in my face. Tonight, he would be even more smug, knowing how easy it was for him to convince my girlfriend to cuckold me again, right in my own house.

Sherry brushed her teeth, combed her hair and put lipstick and perfume on but there was no sign of clothes. She waited for Trevor in just her panties and when the doorbell rang, she went to the door just like that to greet him. Even on the tip of her toes, she barely reached the 6'6" giant's neck so Trevor bent down to be greeted with a juicy kiss by her delicious lips. He grabbed her butt and they remained in their embrace for a full minute before Sherry mercifully remembered to close our apartment door.

Holding Trevor's hands, Sherry moved him to couch and then sat on his lap, straddling his legs and resuming their sloppy kiss. After groping her butt for a while, Trevor moved her panties to the side, licked his fingers and then started fingering her asshole. Sherry fumbled with his zipper and revealed the promised piece of chocolate.

She slowly stroked him for sometime, with Trevor's index and middle fingers now working their way in and out of her back hole. A couple of minutes passed before Sherry grabbed hold of his cock, shuffled herself slightly forward and slowly lowered her vagina onto him, welcoming this stranger into her body for the second time in less than 24 hours.

Sherry began to grind herself on him and moan. She rested her head on his shoulder and bit into his neck. After a few minutes, she abruptly got up, pushed on Trevor's chest to lay him down and then got up on top of him. Positioned in a 69, she began to lick her own juices off his piece of chocolate and he reciprocated the favour on her ladybits. From my vantage point in the kitchen, I could see her beautifully round bum and his tongue working on her stretched pussy.

A few seconds later, Sherry slid her hands under his body and began shoving his ass cheeks up towards her face. She stopped bobbing her head up and down and pushed her face all the way down on him. I could only see her hair from behind, but I know that she was touching his pubes with her chin and his balls with her nose. Sherry was an absolute expert with her mouth. She knew perfectly how to kiss, bite, lick or eat a man's body from head to toe to make him go wild, and she particularly loved deep-throating.

She came back up for a breath after holding Trevor's dick all the way in her throat for a few seconds, and then went back down. She repeated this trick a few times until Trevor took his hands off her ass and put them behind her head.

The next time she went all the way down, he held her there for what seemed like an eternity. When Sherry finally rolled over, her face and neck were flushed. She looked spent, and Trevor had the most satisfied smile on his face, which was drenched in her juices. Sherry traced her index finger slowly along his thighs, appreciating the dark tone of his skin.

Then, she planted a few rapid kisses on his thigh, his balls, his penis and his belly and then got up. "We need more room. Let's go to my bed." Trevor followed her down the hallway, and all that was left of them on the sofa was a pool of Sherry's saliva and the sweaty mark of her lover's ass crack.

Before they went into our bedroom, Sherry stopped and turned around. "Give me a second," she said. She quickly ran to the kitchen on the tip of her beautiful toes. She still had her panties on, though they were pushed completely to one side. She came towards me and gave me the deepest, most passionate kiss.

I held her really tight, treasuring her soft, beautiful body. She was my entire universe and I didn't know what I'd done to deserve being with such an incredible woman. "I love you so, so much sweetie" she said as she broke off our kiss and ran back out of the kitchen.

I peeked out to see her ass jiggling as she walked towards her lover for the night. She lightly slapped his penis and said "you should fuck me doggystyle." With that, they disappeared into our bedroom and closed the door behind them.

As I'd witnessed the night before, Trevor was the smooth type of lover. Their sex was passionate and sensual, and devoid of loud noises. With the door closed, I didn't really have a clue what was going on inside the room, barring the occasional playful scream from Sherry, a loud grunt from her Romeo, the screeching of the bed on the hardwood floor or a slap here and there.

I dozed off on the work room bed a while later, assuming that my girlfriend would spend the rest of the night in this man's arms, or under him. But I was woken up with the sound of the door clicking at 4am. I walked out of my room to find Trevor saying his goodbyes. He was all dressed and was holding the love my life, who had finally taken her panties off, and kissing her.

"Maybe I'll come over again next weekend?" said Trevor with a sly look in his eyes. Sherry playfully bit his lips and said, "that's not how a one-night stand works, lover." She closed the door behind him and went back to our bed. When I got to our bedroom, she was spread out on our bed. She gave me an exhausted look. There was a spark in her eyes that I knew so well. It was the spark of satisfaction. "He was incredible, baby. I wish you could have seen us together." I wished so too.

Sunday Morning

Normally, when Sherry is awake until the early hours of the morning, which is quite a frequent occurrence, she sleeps in until noon, but on Sunday morning, she got up rather early, and her commotion woke me up as well. She was a sight to behold, a vision of spent sexuality but a deep lust for even more sexual pleasure.

It wasn't because I knew that she had spent the past couple of days in the arms of various men that she looked that way to me. Anybody else would have thought the same thing too if only they gave her one look: waking up with disheveled hair, dried white spots here and there on her body, in a room that still carried the musky smell of several hours of sweaty intercourse between two passionate lovers.

I made coffee and toast while she took a shower, and when we sat together at the table, she was back to her sweet looking best. Unless we went to visit our families, we usually didn't leave the house on Sundays. I expected this week to be no exception, especially given the past two nights' excursions. Over breakfast, Sherry told me that her boss, Dan, was leaving on a family trip for a couple of weeks.

This was very welcome news for me. I was relieved because this man practically owned my girlfriend at work. Not only was he carrying an affair with her behind his wife's back, he treated her like his personal sextoy, rather than assistant. Sherry's job was only a six month internship, but the worrying pace at which the relationship between them had developed over the past four months had me concerned about where the next two months were headed.

I wasn't sure why she insisted on continuing with the job even though there was no practical need for her to stay there, or any chance of a promotion. Some of the stories Sherry had shared with me of his sexual demands were outlandish and degrading, and even though I hadn't yet met him, I'd created a mental picture of what this assertive man looked like.

Dan was white Canadian and in his late thirties, married to a woman who was the opposite of my sweet Sherry, with fake boobs and a nose job and heavy makeup. They had one child together, and seemingly their marriage was perfect. Except for the fact that Dan's wife, despite her appearance, was apparently rather prudish, so Dan was quite happy to have a young, sexually open-minded assistant who wanted nothing but to impress.

Sherry is a shameless flirt, something she hadn't hesitated to express from the get-go on her job interview, and with the subtle touches and innocent but mischievous looks she'd thrown his way, they had graduated to discreet blowjobs within two weeks of her starting the job.

Within a month, he'd already bent her over his desk, held her neck down, flipped her skirt up and claimed my woman as his own. For some reason, Sherry was coy about their sexual relationship for a while but I knew my girlfriend better than everyone else in the world and I knew what her changed demeanour suggested. Eventually she came clean.

I had always been attracted to the idea of other men dominating Sherry. Although it's incredibly arousing to see her making love and acting in love with another man, worshipping his body and having her body worshipped, there's also something super sexy about seeing her be treated like a slut. After all, the sex between us is really romantic, so it's nice for both of us to experience something new.

On the one hand, I like seeing her in a passionate embrace, planting tender kisses on another man's neck; on the other hand, it's a huge turn on to see a strong hunk take control, manhandle her and call her names.

Dan was the second kind of man, hence why Sherry was hesitant to share their sexcapades with me, but once she started, I wanted to hear about them all the time. They didn't do things every day, because of the presence of other employees at the gallery where they worked, but on the days they did, the highlight of the night would be the slow handjob I got from Sherry while she described to me in detail what she had endured, and enjoyed, of course.

One time, Dan had asked her to his office, put his feet up on the desk and demanded that she take his shoes off for a foot massage. As she was working her delicate fingers on his feet, he asked her to take his socks off too and kiss his feet. She reluctantly began planting small kisses on the tops and soles of his feet, but Dan's demanding attitude eventually forced her to give his feet a full-blown washing with her tongues, all along the soles and between the toes. Yet, that was nowhere near the most demeaning experience for Sherry.

On another day, he had taken all his clothes off and called my sweet girlfriend to his office. To humiliate her, he'd forced her to go down on her knees while keeping her pencil skirt, silk shirt, jacket and heels on and proceeded to thoroughly face-fuck her while repeatedly calling her his "cock-sucking whore".

And as if that wasn't enough, he'd climbed on top of his desk, sat down in a doggy position and ordered her to lick his asshole, again, in full professional clothes. Sherry would sometimes give me rimjobs, but on that day, she had her tongue a full inch deep inside the asshole of another man, a man whom until only a few weeks ago, she did not know at all.

Another thing that really got Dan's rocks off was finding out that Sherry wasn't single and that she had a boyfriend who was alone at home while she was being used by him. If he took pleasure in degrading her by calling her a cheating cunt and his fuck-slave, he took even more pleasure in insulting me by sending her home with visible signs of adultery on her. He had left her with bruises on her ass cheeks caused by his heavy slapping or with bite marks all over her breasts and neck.

Once he sent her home carrying a used condom filled with his cum, in which the promise ring I'd given Sherry was swimming. Another time he had given her a massive facial in his car just before dropping her at our building and forced her to walk up to the elevator and our apartment with his cum on her face, in her hair and on her shirt. Anybody passing by in the building could have seen that, though thankfully Sherry didn't get caught.

By then, Dan had conquered her entire body, except for her asshole. His cock wasn't much bigger than mine but she was scared that his rough attitude would seriously hurt her, so she'd mustered all her resistance to keep her back hole intact. Although given that Dan had already promised her a week long "business trip" to the beaches of Florida on her last week on the job, her resistance was bound to be broken.

On that Sunday morning, and after the two days which my girlfriend had spent in the arms of other men, I appreciated the news that he would be away for a couple of weeks. As much as I was turned on by my girlfriend's submission to this powerful man, a brief respite would have been nice. But Sherry dropped a bomb on me and my peaceful thoughts at breakfast immediately.

His trip came with a catch: he wanted to slide one last fuck session before he left, and because the gallery was open for business and his wife was home, he was coming to our apartment. I hadn't quite prepared myself mentally to meet my girlfriend's sexual owner, in my own apartment no less, but that's what I had to do in half an hour, plus cleaning our bedroom as per Sherry's request, while she got ready.

Almost exactly at the moment that I left the bedroom and sat on the living room sofa, our doorbell rang. There was still no sign of Sherry, who was still primping herself in the washroom, so I opened the door. For a split second, encountering this 6'5" man with his strong jawline, a muscular build and sharp clothes, and shaking his hand as he said hello, I wondered if he could really be the same filthy Dan that Sherry had described. He seemed too classy. But after he stepped in and opened his mouth, I knew he was the right man.

"So where's my little slutty toy?" I was speechless and before I could answer he continued, "You're Sherry's boyfriend, right? Are you staying here while I fuck her, because we want to have our privacy."

Before I had time to process the irony of him referring to himself and my girlfriend as "we" in the apartment I shared with her, Sherry jumped out of the washroom. She was wearing one of my white t-shirts, which was long and loose and came down to below her crotch, a pair of slippers, and nothing else but perfectly curated red polish on her toes and fingernails. The room filled with her scent.

She jumped up into his arms and said "Welcome baby. Don't worry he won't bother us." Without letting her feet touch the floor again, Dan carried Sherry straight into our bedroom with locked lips. I fully expected him to slam the door shut behind them, but he surprisingly left it open. Yet, his overwhelming charisma kept me from disturbing their privacy and ruining the moment for them.

Not that I needed any visual evidence to know what was happening in the bedroom I was supposed to share with the woman of my dreams. Within minutes, the muffled sound of Sherry's deepthroating had changed into screams as he began pounding her. On his end, his grunts were interrupted frequently by his insulting words.

"You like it when I fuck you like that? You like being my little bitch, don't you? You dirty little slut. You like me fucking you in your boyfriend's house? You like how he can hear my Big. Fat. Cock. slamming into your loose cheating cunt? You're a dirty fucking skank."

After a few minutes of this, the sounds of their fornication stopped for a brief while, and then slowly restarted, but this time Sherry's screams were really loud. They were high-pitched, punctuated by even louder shrieks that eventually became a series of consistent but deafeningly loud howls. She sounded more like an animal than a young woman, as though she was literally a bitch in heat.

I was quite scared for her and was about to go to the bedroom and check up on her when Dan began yelling at her abusively. Only then it became clear why Sherry was screaming like a woman possessed. I'd underestimated this man's power to get his way with the love of my life.

"Shut the fuck up, you dirty little cunt. I know you like it. I know you want my big dick in your tiny little asshole. You love being my whore, don't you? You love it when I treat you like a cheap piece of meat. I'm gonna tear your ass up like I did to your pussy. I'm gonna leave a giant gaping hole for your pathetic boyfriend. That's what you want, isn't it? When I'm done with you, you won't walk for a week. I'll rip you apart you dirty little slut."

Their time together was short but so intense that it was almost brutal. He fucked her ass mercilessly and her screaming was only disrupted a couple of times when she announced that she was cumming. When he was about to cum, Sherry begged him to empty himself in her asshole but he responded with a loud no, followed by two very sharp slaps on what I hoped was her ass. Then he asked her to turn around and open her mouth.

When they quieted down, I stood outside the hallway expectantly. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen until Dan said, "let's take a shower." We couldn't see each other, but with the door open, I knew they had to move across the door together to enter the bathroom in our master bedroom and they would pass through my view. Sherry cried out, "I can't get up. I can't walk" but stopped complaining abruptly and just let out a loud "Ow! Ouch!" as Dan repeated "let's go."

What I saw next was shocking. Dan walked powerfully across the door toward the washroom, holding Sherry's hair in his hand and dragging her along. She quietly crawled on all fours and just slid into the bathroom behind him. A few minutes later they re-emerged. Dan put his clothes back on but Sherry didn't bother. They just stood at the doorway of our master bedroom, kissing each other goodbye.

The way she was giving herself to him and kissing his lips, you would think he was her caring, romantic husband, not a man who was treating her like a worthless tart a few minutes earlier. On his way out, Dan passed me by and said "take care of my slut for me, okay?" I couldn't come up with anything other than "have a safe trip!"

Immediately after I closed the door behind him, I went to our room to check up on Sherry. Two back to back nights of partying well into the morning and the vicious fucking she had just received had taken their toll. She was ready to pass out, and just asked me not to wake her up.

I couldn't resist peeking at her asshole to make sure she was okay. Dan hadn't actually left a giant gaping hole, but her asshole was swollen and bruised with a very dark purple colour. I let her sleep and left the room, still not quite believing that she had opened her legs five times that weekend and not once was it for my cock.

Sunday Evening

Sherry's nap extended well into the afternoon and the early hours of the evening. While she was sleeping, there was a knock on the door and I opened to find Martin, our next door neighbour. I invited him in for a drink and we began to chat for a while. Martin was a single, retired, black man who lived alone in the apartment next door.

Though many of neighbours had suspected that Sherry was a floozy because of her attitude in the building's swimming pool, the gym and at building parties — and because they had seen her laughing, holding hands, and occasionally even kissing different men in the building's backyard and playground — Martin was the only one who was fully aware of our shenanigans, and had actually partaken in himself as well.

Being in his 60s, he was significantly older than any other man Sherry had slept with, and we hadn't intended for him to fuck her at any point. Yet, living right next door, he had caught on to our lifestyle. He had seen different men enter our apartment in the hours when I was gone. He had seen different men leave our apartment at strange hours of the morning, and had also seen Sherry walk the walk of shame back home in the middle of the night.

Given that our king size bed, where most of Sherry's carnal adventures happened, was placed right next to the thin wall that separated our bedroom from his, he had heard quite a bit too. And today, that's why he had decided to come over. He'd heard everything that I had heard, from Sherry's noises to Dan's derogatory orders and come over to check up on Sherry because he was concerned. Seeing as the noises had died down for at least three hours, however, I suspected that Martin had gotten as horny as I had and had come over in the hopes of finding a cure for his hard-on. Concern was just an excuse.

Amsta
Amsta
15 Followers