Sherry's Weekend of Non-Stop Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amsta
Amsta
15 Followers

Martin and Sherry had only fucked a handful of times, partly because Martin spent a majority of the year at his cottage, or in the small town where his kids lived, and partly because many times when he came over to mingle, he ended up with a handjob or blowjob and couldn't get it up again. He did have a tendency to dirty talk with Sherry though. He imagined her as a replacement for his ex-wife in his fantasies, which had never been materialized by that woman before divorce.

She enjoyed cheering him on too. As she pleasured him with her hands and mouth, she'd talk to him about his favourite fantasies, about how he wanted her to do so many nasty things for him, how he wanted her to be gangbanged by him and his old buddies that he kept talking about, and about how he wanted her to be his arm candy on a family trip with his children, and show them that their dad can score a girl younger than them.

Martin and I chatted for a while about everything, including Dan and the events of the weekend — though I kept the outrageous number of Sherry's sexual partners to myself — and then watched some baseball until she finally work up. Not knowing that we had a guest over, she had showered but put nothing on except for her flip-flops and a short, white towel that was wrapped around her, covering from above her boobs to just below her ass.

When she saw Martin, she came forward to give him a friendly hug and I noticed that she didn't have any underwear on when she bent over. Martin sheepishly asked her if she had recovered, and she blushed when he said "I was relaxing in my room when I heard a man telling you to 'shut up and take his fat cock in your tiny little asshole'."

Sherry turned beet red and went to the kitchen to grab a cup of tea. After a few minutes, she returned and dropped down on the sofa, sitting next to Martin with her legs across his lap. As she drank from her cup, Martin's right hand was caressing her bare calves and playing with her toes and feet, and his left was rubbing her shoulders.

Within minutes, he had tugged at the knot of her towel and it slowly began to slip down exposing her boobs, but Martin wasn't getting sexual. In fact, the moment had a calming, beautiful quality to it, which is a strange thing for a boyfriend to think about the sight of his beautiful, young, half-naked girlfriend in the arms of an older black man with a sizeable — and undoubtedly erect — penis. But a foot rub, shoulder rub and hot tea was just what she needed in order to relax and rejuvenate after the frenzy of the weekend.

In a matter of minutes, however, her hand, now free of the tea, had began to return the favour by rubbing Martin along the visible shaft of his penis. Slowly they began to kiss each other and went into a deep embrace, ignoring my presence. Eventually Shelly began fishing for Martin's cock in his zipper and he pushed his pants down past his knees. The monstrous anaconda he was carrying came into full view, half erect. I pretended like I was still watching the game but most of my attention on my girlfriend's beautiful, delicate fingers as she lightly scratched the surface of his penis and balls.

They carried on making out and by now Sherry's towel was thrown to the side. She shuffled herself and turned around, laying down on the sofa with her head in Martin's lap. She began kissing his penis and playing with it with the adoring look of a lover in her gleaming eyes. Martin began his dirty talking, asking her what kinds of things she'd like to with his cock and she egged him on.

"I wanna lick it, and bite it and play with it and then put it all the way down my throat. I wanna lick your balls and keep licking all the way to your ass. I wanna lick your body all over, your nipples, your feet, everything. And then I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to own me. Pound my pussy with that massive cock and then pound my ass too. And I want you to own me and cum all the way in my ass."

This was, hopefully, just dirty talking, given that Sherry had barely fit Dan's much smaller penis in her ass, but she had done stranger things before, so I wasn't quite sure. Martin erupted in her mouth and she didn't let a single drop go to waste. After swallowing the whole thing, she got up to go to the kitchen for another drink and stopped on her way to give me a kiss. Needless to say, the strong smell of Martin's semen was still on her lips.

Martin never bothered to put his pants back on and just comfortably sat there with his naked ass on our leather sofa -- not that he hadn't done this before. When Sherry came back, she sat next to him again and began slowly playing with him.

Like our past experiences with Martin, I was expecting him to leave soon so I could finally spend a couple of hours with the woman who was supposedly mine, but he didn't leave. Sherry tried her best to bring his cock back to life, but it took her a good hour of effort to no avail. It didn't look like they were going to give up though. Tiring of the situation, I left to pack my bag for work and brush my teeth. When I came back into the living room, Martin was still around and looked fully dressed to leave, but they both had mischievous looks on their faces.

Before I opened my mouth, Sherry explained, "Baby, we had an idea. Since you're gonna go to bed pretty soon for work anyway and I wanna enjoy the night, I was thinking maybe I can go next door and spend the night at Martin's? If it's okay with you. I mean, he can stay here but we'll just bother your sleep. And Dan isn't in town anyway, so I can call in sick tomorrow."

I was quite shocked. Sherry and I had talked in the past about how bad we felt for Martin because he slept alone every night even though he wasn't that old yet. We'd discussed helping him out by letting Sherry sleep over, but we always decided against it, reasoning that since he was the next door neighbour, things could get complicated and he might expect it to become a regular thing.

I was surprised that she had finally taken the plunge and made the decision by consulting with him, instead of me. That being said, I didn't really have an objection despite my disappointment. She was right that it was my sleep time already, and Martin probably needed her company more than I did. We'd both wanted to do him this favour.

"No, it's okay. If that's what you two really want, go ahead." Martin's face lit up, though I don't think he ever doubted that I would give my seal of approval to his union with my woman on his bed. He got up from his seat and so did Sherry, whom I just noticed was still naked. She slid her feet into her flip-flops, picked up the tiny towel from the floor and wrapped it around herself, again leaving her shoulders and the entire length of her legs entirely exposed. She held Martin's hand and with an innocent smile said, "Let's go."

"Like that?" I responded reflexively. "The neighbours can see you." She looked at me quizzically. "Relax, darling. There's nobody in the hallway at this time. It's literally right next door." Still holding Martin's hand, she came forward and gave me a deep, passionate kiss that tasted a lot more like Martin's privates than my girlfriend's mouth.

With that, the lovers walked away and closed the door behind them, but not before Sherry looked back over her shoulder at me with a wink and blew a kiss. I loved that her behaviours was so at odds with how girly and cute she looked.

Just as she extended her hand to close the apartment door, the knot of her towel loosened. She grabbed it just before it hit the floor and ran toward Martin's apartment completely naked and holding the towel in her hands.

Martin fumbled with his keys for a bit with a smirk on his face, perhaps hoping that someone would show up and catch him with his trophy: the next door neighbour's hot, naked, Iranian girlfriend who was a full 40 years his junior. Much to my relief, no one showed up, and Martin finally opened the door and ushered Sherry in, with his hand on her naked backside.

If their decision to sleep together in his bed rather than ours was meant to help me get a good sleep, mission was certainly not accomplished. Martin wasn't going to cum anytime soon after his earlier explosion inside my girlfriend's mouth, and he slowly but consistently fucked Sherry for a good hour. From the faintness of their sounds, I guessed that this was more of a romantic encounter than an animalistic one, but I was nonetheless treated to the non-stop sounds of Martin's bed's headboard hitting against the wall right next to me.

When the sound stopped for a brief moment, I saw Martin's terrace lights come on. His balcony was separated with a steel mesh wall from ours. Not wanting to be visible, I peeked behind the curtain without opening the glass sliding door. There they were, standing naked and tall in the open air, with Martin pummeling his manhood into my lovely girlfriend's body from behind, in full view of anyone who would look up to the tenth floor apartment, or any neighbour who happened to be on their balcony at 1am.

I was too tired to think about these embarrassing possibilities, and headed back to bed. I must have passed out shortly after because I don't remember them coming back inside. When I woke up in the morning, I instinctively reached over to Sherry' side of the bed to touch her body.

For a split second, I was surprised not to find her next to me, but then I remembered that I had agreed to send my girlfriend to another man's house so they could make passionate love to each other without my disturbance. I wondered when they'd slept and position they were in now. Were they spooning or cuddling? Or maybe Sherry was already up and was using her magic lips to bring the snake back to life.

Monday Afternoon

I didn't call or text Sherry in the morning at all. I thought I'd let her sleep in with her lover after their night of activity. At lunch, I called our home but there was no response. In the next couple of hours, I called and texted her cellphone multiple times and received no replies. Then it dawned on me that all she took with her to Martin's place was a towel and a pair of flip-flops, and no phone. Does that mean she wasn't back home yet at 2pm? I decided to call Martin instead.

After a couple of rings on his cell, I was welcomed with Sherry' warm, girlish voice. "Hi my love! How's work?" She said that they had slept in till late, then showered together and had just finished lunch. I asked if they'd done anything naughty and she replied with a suggestive "not yet". Then she said she actually meant to call me to tell me to get takeout food for dinner because she wouldn't be home to cook.

I assumed she was going to drop in at university for some work but asked her where she was going anyway. "Nowhere, I'm just staying at Martin's for a few more hours." I wondered out loud where this man was going to get all his stamina from in order to keep up with Sherry. "Well, he might not need a lot of stamina to keep me satisfied. Can I be honest with you about something?" It was a rhetorical question, as she knew we were always honest about everything with each other.

"Last night, after Martin had already cum twice, we lied down on his bed together. As I was caressing him, he started telling me about his fantasies again and how much he'd like to see them in real life. It got him so worked up that he got rock hard again. He fucked me for a good half hour and talked about his nasty fantasies throughout. I gotta admit, it had me really turned on too. So before we slept, I promised him it would be cool if he wanted to make his wildest fantasy a reality."

I was skeptical about where this was going but stayed silent on the phone and listened. She continued, "you know how Martin always talks about how much he wanted to gangbang his ex-wife with his buddies, and how he keeps imagining me in her place now? I told him it'd be okay with me to do this for him in real life, and he called three of his old college buddies to come over this afternoon."

This was astonishing, to say the least. Sherry had had sex with multiple men at once on several occasions before, either in my presence or behind my back. But the guys had always been around the same age as us, either my friends or hers. At her most unhinged, she once opened her legs for a group of strange men she'd met at a wedding, but they were still young guys. College students. To willingly ask to be gangbanged by four black men in their late 60s, three of whom she hadn't ever met before, was filthy even by her standards.

I stayed quiet. Sensing my hesitation, Sherry began talking again. "Mo, my love, don't worry. It's gonna be fine, and a ton of fun. You know what? I'll ask Martin to leave the front door unlocked so you can walk in whenever you get here and see for yourself. Would you like that?" I did. The thought drove me crazy with lust. I mumbled a quiet approval. She said, "great sweetie. I gotta go now. I have to shower and get ready for this. I'm so excited. I love you my angel."

And with that, she hung up and left me thinking about what condition I was going to find her in when I walked into Martin's apartment; perhaps swimming in a sea of black flesh.

Amsta
Amsta
15 Followers