All Comments on 'She's the Best!'

by a_wanker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

This was an incredibly hot story, though it could only happen in a porn movie. It is much better than the standard cheating wife story found here. This type cheating is very erotic as both spouses consent and get satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Smokin' !!

Un-fucking-believable! (and I mean that in a good way) I had decided to give this a '5' before I finished the first page. Wish there was a higher rating!

Thanks for sharing such a deliciously perverted fantasy! Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Should Be In The Homosexual "Male" Category

Not a good story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pure crap

Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!

Nope she is the worst!

ohioohioalmost 16 years ago
complex and ambivalent

Aside from being full of hot sex, I liked it because Eric's feelings to what has been done to him are complicated--he's aroused but also feels betrayed and hurt, and his suspicions are complicated by his own feelings of guilt, etc. A much more interesting story than so much of what appears here--thanks! ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Are you fuckin' kidding me??

If this had been some guy walking in on his wife and male neighbor and liked what was going on and joined in, comments would be screaming about how the wife's a slut and the husband's a wimp, cuckold, whatever but because it's the wife and she's o.k. with it (elaborate cheating plan notwithstanding) this is "oh so hot". Give me a fuckin' break ya hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

I can't believe some of the comments posted, this is a great story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
All the reviewers except the previous one suck!

Why are these people on this site anyway. Could it be they are trying to push their moral agenda on others? No need to answer that's a rhetorical question. Don't like just leave we don't need to hear your bitching and moaning even though you have a right to do so but it is a site for erotica not sermons.

hammer17hammer17almost 16 years ago
Hmmm

Good story till he "accepts" the fact that his own wife set him up to have an affair to cover up and make her feel better about HER AFFAIR!! She should have just told him that a "young, very good looking wealth stud" seduced her, and beg for his forgiveness, "Two wrongs Don't make it right!!"

He should have at least got dressed and packed an overnight bag, tell her that he has a lot of thinking to do and he can't do it there. That he will contact her in a day or two, to let her know what he has decided. He should have done that before he said that he forgives her!!!

Overall though it was a hot story, looking forward to seeing more from you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pretty horny but very

amusing, original, well written. Thanks Wanks. To the commenter below is the 17 an age reference? You shouldn't be reading stuff you don't get. Like Fantasy, or Irony. Your take on what should have happened belongs to another genre, buddy. Let go of it sometimes for fucks sake, before you end up as pitiable as GW66. Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not A Marriage

I would want, more like collage sluts and if he thinks it stops here than he's even stupider than ever. Well he might enjoy swinging cause that is next. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bEST leave androgeny 2 da feminazies Puta

No mo 4 U biotch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great writing

I really enjoyed your writing style. The dialog is great, it flows very well and seems believable enough. I also enjoyed the humor you injected into the whole thing. My favorite part was when, after the girls told Eric everything and he was quiet, one of them asked if he was alright, to which he responded, "It's a lot to think about." It seemed to me like a perfectly believable response and very human of him. Nicely done.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Only Perverts do anal

so I gave it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Straight from an annals from asylum for insane !!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS NOT CHEATING

if its allowed and joined. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Any way you look at it.

The fact of problem was grossly overlooked. He was dealing with a wife that had two affairs and then resorted to have him seduced just to cover her own ass when the crap hit the fan. How anyone could live with or trust someone who would stoop so low. Kick her to the curb and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking demented Brits!

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bah!

Sue her for divorce, sue her for assaulting you with the knife (you have a witness), keep the majority of the assets, move away and start again.Bitches be crazy!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

Very dirty and sexy story! I loved it!

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 6 years ago
Not how I would have reacted

Upon a little reflection, I'd have decided that I didn't want a wife who had been cheating on me for 6 months or more, and would have just parted company and said good riddance, divorce papers to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Red Flag!

Divorce is in order. Who does this? Cheats, feels guilty so she sets up a plan to make her husband cheat and cheats a second time. How does he owe her an apology? I'd run for the hills and rest easy knowing Stacy will cheat on Kathy in the future. Once a cheater, always a cheater. The dialogue was lackluster; it was worse than Skinemax! Avoid.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The last two sentences sum up this nasty POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RUN!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
More questions than answers

But one thing is clear. He didn't cheat.

It's not cheating when you participate in a threesome organized by your wife, where she even chose the third party, practiced with her, (I'll get to that in a moment), coached her on how to seduce her husband, and then eagerly participated.

At the the most, she just showed him that, given the right circumstances, he COULD cheat.

The wife, on the other hand, is a real piece of work. She did cheat. Multiple times. And she was so proud of herself, that she had to rub her infidelity in her husband's face. And thats what this was. She was showing him all the things she learned with her multiple lovers. Telling him that he was "rich", unlike her husband.

She told him that she cheated with the "gorgeous rich guy", but she never actually said it had ever ended. She just said that she felt "so guilty", that she immediately jumped straight into a six month affair with the neighbor. Did she ever stop fucking the other guy?

How is it that she and her lesbian partner in crime had such a well practiced routine? Eagerly and effortlessly eating cum out of each other's assholes, without a second of hesitation. Going ass to mouth like they did it all the time? Deepthroating a slimy cum covered cock straight out of her friend's ass like it was an everyday occurrence. Swapping cum back and forth like old hands at it.

He said he and his wife tried anal sex from time to time, but she only did it to please him, but wasn't into it, yet here she was begging for it in the ass like a pro, as if she did it all the time. It definitely didn't seem like this was her first time slurping a lovers cum from her friends ass. A friend that was so used to seeing her lover riding a cock, she left the room to get a drink.

I'd bet good money on her having been practicing for the last six months all right, but not just with the neighbor girl. I suspect the lover boy never left the scene, or others were used for "training purposes".

To quote a previous comment; "RUN!!!"

wordghostwordghost8 months ago

I know this is basically a fantasy story and I don't know if the author meant for the readers to take the story seriously/ be realistic but I had to leave my comment since I really like some of the elements in the story. Realistically talking - All the dirtiness is really nice and it'd be difficult to find a different partner into all the stuff here. However, you gotta put that in a scale/ pros and cons perspective. Yes, sex will be will be crazy but can you really ever trust her again. I mean the knife and the whole part with coerced cheating is a deal breaker. Her personality leads me to think she'd probably have recorded the cheating as blackmail against him in case he reacted negatively / divorce.

Conclusion, if she had come forward instead and explained she was still very much love but wanted all this new elements into the relationship AND felt legitimately sorry, I'd probably take some time to think it over but relent. I also think that could've made a better story (guilty non crazed wife). However, in this case I'll have to go with option B, GTFO/ Run

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

OMFG….. thus was one fucking hot story. I was as wet as Kathy was throughout the story, including 3 orgasms. I’ll tell you why. I absolutely love ass play, giving / receiving anal pleasures, both genders. And especially anything “ass to mouth”. My favorite kink is sucking an ass and cum flavored cock fresh out of someones butthole. Any cock, any butthole. I’ll suck the fingers or toys fresh out of the butthole. Idk why, but love the combined odor and taste of ass and cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usera_wanker@a_wanker
Thanks to everyone who read the two stories I posted in 2008. After a 15 year dry spell I just posted “Advice from the Internet”. A sequel is in the works. "The Marriage Bed is to be Undefiled (Hebrews 14:3)". It should be posted by the end of February. I've also got six ot...