Shifting Gears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her face in his hands and caressed her lips with his. They were so soft and tender. He sucked on her plump lower lip and she moaned and clung to him. His kiss became demanding and her tongue chased his in her mouth. He guided her back to the bed and laid her back on the mattress with her legs dangling over the end. He surprised her by immediately moving down and flipping her dress up to expose her naughty lace panties. When he pressed his lips to them Fiona reminded him exactly how much she loved sex.

"OH FUCK YES! LICK IT! LICK MY PUSSY, KYLE!"

He glanced up to her face as his ears rung from her cries. He put that aside and tugged her panties down her legs and off and got to work as requested.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! OH! GEEZUS! LICK IT! AHHHHHHH! SUCK MY WET PUSSY! YES! YES!! YES!!!!"

Kyle did his best to ignore the volume of Fiona's excited dialog and concentrated on bringing her close to her release. His cock was stiff and throbbing and wanted to come out to play.

When he felt she was ready he pulled back from her pussy and quickly pulled off his clothes. Fiona lifted her dazed head and her eyes widened appreciatively when she saw Kyle's hard cock. She dropped her head back against the mattress when Kyle pushed two fingers into her wet pussy.

He pumped them in and out a few times to get them slick with her juices. He then rubbed this slippery fluids over his cock.

Fiona's head came back up just as he lifted her legs up to rest against his bare chest. This presented her glistening pussy for easy access. He pressed the thick head of his cock against her pussy lips and felt them part and accept his heat inside.

"OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE SUCH A FAT COCK! FUCK ME KYLE! FUCK ME!" she screamed.

So, he did.

He slammed himself all the way in and began to spank her ass with his pelvis as he set up brutal pace of fucking her gushing pussy. The wet sounds just got louder the longer he fucked her.

"FUCK ME! UH! UH! MY GOD! FUCK! YOU'RE GONNA- MAKE ME CUM!" she howled.

Kyle grinned as he had one more trick up his sleeve. He pushed Fiona's legs up to her chest, lifting her ass higher. The angle made it too difficult to fuck her pussy so he pulled free and slapped the head of his cock against her twitching ass. Her eyes went wide then he slowly pushed his slick cock into her ass as she wailed incoherently.

"OOHHHHH MY ASS! FUCK IT! FUCK MY ASS- UHHH! WITH YOUR BIG COCK!"

He strummed Fiona's clit and forced two fingers deep into her hot, wet pussy.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! FFFFAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! NNNNNYAAAA!!!" Fiona grunted as her mind had already begun ripping free of its moorings. She continued to make incoherent noises as she tipped over the edge into the ecstasy of her orgasm.

The squeezing of his cock in her tight ass was too much for Kyle so he drove it home one more time and sprayed her depths with his cum.

"YES! CUM! CUM FOR ME! FILL ME!" Fiona pleaded and gasped.

When his body had stopped surging he gently pulled free of Fiona's ass and looked down at the panting blonde beauty. He helped her pull her dress off and moved her further up the bed then crawled in beside her. They were both too exhausted to do anything but cuddle and Fiona was asleep in moments.

Before he went completely under Kyle wondered at how quick it had been for them both but realized the entire evening had been foreplay. With a smile, he allowed himself to drift off.

Chapter 2

Kyle made his way back up the driveway after going for an early morning jog around the neighborhood. He's slept well and managed to slip out of bed without waking Fiona. He went through his normal morning exercises and decided he felt like a short run so he left her a note in case she woke while he was out. He didn't intend on going far as jogging really wasn't his thing but he didn't have a bicycle so it was all he had.

On his way back he spotted a convenience store and stopped to pick up a newspaper as he wanted to keep an eye on his investments.

Climbing the stairs he heard the rumble of an old Cadillac pulling out of the garage next to Fiona's. He watched it glide down the driveway towards the road but he couldn't see who was inside. He turned back and headed towards Fiona's front door.

"Good morning Kyle!"

He turned and saw Gloria standing in her doorway which faced Fiona's across a short landing. His eyes were trapped by a rather daring display of cleavage and a sexy smile to go with it. He flashed back to their conversation the previous night. She was a cheeky one!

"Good morning Gloria. Well, don't you look... delicious this morning!" he said allowing his eyes to roam boldly over her body as he smiled. The sheer white gown over her silk nightie displayed her curves and deep cleavage quite well. He could also tell she had a bit of a glow about her and appreciated his attention.

"Such a charmer! Would you like some coffee? I made muffins," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Roger-"

"Just missed him. Heads out every day at the same time. He never tells me where he goes but he comes home in the evening smelling like a stable."

"The track."

She grinned and nodded. "On the nose. He plays the ponies but he never loses too much. I think he's meeting his old army buddies there. Drinking buddies now."

Kyle glanced back towards Fiona's door. "I should-"

"From the sounds she was making last night I think you have a good hour or two before she wakes," Gloria said with a wicked grin.

His eyes widened in surprise. "You heard that?"

"Her bedroom window was open and so was mine, in the hopes hers was," Gloria smiled devilishly.

Kyle's face warmed up. "Still..."

"You have time for coffee and a muffin," she chided him gently.

He smiled at her persistence then nodded and stepped into her home. He slipped his runners off, dropped his newspaper on top of them, and followed her to her kitchen. The home was an identical, if reversed, layout to Fiona's but Gloria's furnishings, reflecting the tastes of her generation, was heavier with deeper cushions and elaborate styling on the legs of tables and chairs. She poured him a cup of coffee and offered him a plate of muffins. He took one and a napkin and followed her again to a seating area with a nice window facing out over the valley below.

"I love having my breakfast here every day. It's so peaceful," Gloria sighed happily.

"Your view is amazing," he agreed. He looked back at her as she nibbled on the muffin. "Last night was fun. I mean, at the restaurant!"

She chuckled. "Yes it was. You were a really good sport considering how we were practically undressing you with our eyes all night."

"Yeah, it felt like that," he admitted, taking a bite of the baked goods. It was warm, soft, and he tasted a hint of cinnamon. He smiled in appreciation.

Gloria set her coffee down and leaned forward slightly, exposing just a little more of her large tits. "Considering the grief she went through with that dipshit Alfred, you are such a breath of fresh air! We were just a little giddy with relief. She'd mentioned you were coming to visit but she was so tight lipped with the details. We were worried you would turn out to be another arrogant prick!"

"And I didn't, right?" he asked with the hint of a smile.

She burst into a laugh which did nice things to her cleavage. "No... no, not at all! Like I told her last night. You're a keeper! Just what she needed! I'm so happy for her!"

He smiled then shrugged. "Well, Fiona isn't really looking for a keeper at the moment and truthfully, neither am I. We're being completely honest with each other. We're both looking for something safe and friendly as we're on the rebound. Her from Alfred and me from Gwen."

Gloria tilted her head to look at him appraisingly. "This girly really hurt you?"

He sighed and nodded. "She had near total control and I willingly let her do it... in the name of love. Only she wasn't really in love with me. Just what I could be once she finished changing me." He frowned and shook his head to clear those thoughts away as he took a deep cleansing breath. "I'm free of her so that's good. I'm learning what it means to live my life for me. So far so good!" he finished with a grin.

"Good for you!" she said with a crooked grin.

They drank the coffee and ate their muffins in comfortable silence as they admired the view.

He caught her glancing at him and she seemed to be fidgeting a little, like she wanted to say something but hadn't worked up the nerve. Finally, he caught her eye and raised an eyebrow in question.

"Did you like eating my muffin? Would- would you like another?" she asked with a nervous smile.

He froze as he heard her words. She wasn't offering him baked goods this time. He almost laughed at the corny line but he saw she was really anxious about his answer. The bold words matched his expectations of her but the timid delivery made him smile as it revealed she wasn't quite as tough as the image she presented.

He heard the voice of his conscience insisting she was a married woman and he should be refusing her, outraged that she would even suggest such behavior from him. As the emotions swelled, he felt himself... step aside and let them pass, untouched by their message. He pushed off the nagging voice. He wasn't going to have sex with her, per se. Just a little foreplay... with a happy ending for her. He wasn't even competing with her husband as the man wouldn't do this for her. He smiled and nodded.

Her smile brightened when she saw he wasn't offended or rejecting her.

"I believe I would like to eat your muffin," he said quietly and she couldn't contain a small burst of giggles. It was a surprisingly girly sound from the older woman.

A thrill rushed through her body. She'd taken care to prepare herself this morning in case Kyle was amenable to her request. After hearing Fiona's screams of ecstasy the previous night she knew he was living up to her claims of being good in bed. She'd been so hot she'd managed to get Roger to fuck her. That had been wonderful! But having a man go down on her? She wanted this experience too! Especially after all the talk about it at dinner last night and hearing Fiona enjoy it.

"H-How? Where?" she stumbled over her words in her excitement.

Kyle looked around and saw a comfortable looking couch in the next room. "Shall we retire to the couch?"

He stood and took her hand to help her to her feet and walked with her to the living room. He stood in front of her and smiled at her nervous expression. "We'll only do what your husband won't, ok?"

She nodded with wide eyes as he knelt before her. He slipped his hands inside her wispy gown and up under her nightie to find her panties on her hips. She gasped at the feel of his hands and twitched. He stopped.

"At any time, if you want to stop just say so and I'll stop. Understood?" She nodded and swallowed then smiled at him.

He slid his hands downwards and her panties followed. She sighed and trembled a little.

Gloria's mind was racing and her heart was pounding. He said he'd do what her husband won't. Kyle didn't know just how many experiences that covered! For now though, she was going to experience oral sex! With this hunk before her! She'd been so jealous of her girlfriend's stories. Especially Marion who seemed to be able to get any man she wanted and got them to do all kinds of nasty, dirty things with her.

She loved Roger but he was so... unadventurous. Missionary only and only kissing to get her motor running. He wouldn't even touch her down there! She trembled again to feel Kyle's hands on her legs, lifting them to help her step free of her wet panties.

"Sit on the edge of the couch and lie back," he said.

He helped her ease her way down until she was seated before him. He tossed a few pillows behind her and she rested back on them. Now she had a perfect view of him which excited her even more! He began by kissing her knees and running his hands over the outside of her thighs. He didn't make fun of her extra weight or make her feel bad about it. Roger liked to slap her legs to see them shake. Instead Kyle smiled up at her and gently separated her knees making her bite her lip. He kissed the inside of her knees and she gasped once more. God, it felt like she was ready to gush already!

His kisses gradually made their way up the insides of her thighs as her legs opened wider and wider. His hands roamed, enticing and exciting but never once touching her pussy. She could feel the tingles concentrating there and she needed him to start paying attention to- AHHHHH!!!!

Kyle stroked his tongue across her wet pussy and was pleased she'd just shaved and bathed the area. She was still a little pink from the razor and washcloth. He returned the favor with his tongue and soon she was writhing and clutching at his head.

Considering her loud and rowdy laughter from the night before he'd expected her to be equally loud and coarse now when he was between her thighs. Instead her voice went up in pitch and got quieter as her sexual tension increased. She was beginning to sound like an excited school girl and that was... distracting.

"ohmygod kyle ohmygod so good ohmygod fuck ohmygod oh geez ohmygod shit ohmygod ooo ohmygod" she chanted in a squeaky voice.

When he slipped two fingers into her wet pussy and began to pump them in and out as he danced his tongue over her more sensitive flesh she began to twitch and jerk as her voice rose higher than could be heard. Her shaking was becoming uncontrolled and he had to move his hands to grab behind her knees to keep her on the couch. He pushed them back towards her tits and thrashed her clit with his tongue. She finally found her voice again.

In a big way.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" she screamed as her orgasm struck. Kyle fastened his mouth on her gushing pussy, keeping her pleasure peaking until she pushed his head away. He leaned back and gently lowered her legs to rest on his shoulders to keep her from being pulled from the sofa.

Gloria was floating in the waves of bliss originating from the buzzing nerves between her legs. That had been so heavenly but she was suddenly exhausted and wanted nothing more than to close her eyes and drift off.

Kyle moved her legs to the floor and pulled her up from the cushions. Pleasure shot outwards through her body from her pussy and she gasped.

"Before you fall asleep you have to lock the door behind me. I need to go back to Fiona's," he said gently.

She nodded sleepily and he helped her stand. She held his arm as they went back to the door. He picked up his shoes and newspaper and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She smiled then he was out the door. She locked up then made it as far as the couch and dropped onto its surface. Tingles rushed up and down her body.

She grinned to herself. Now she was experienced and she liked it!

Kyle used the key he'd found on a hook inside on his way out to unlock the door and let himself back in. He listened but heard nothing. He dropped his newspaper on the kitchen table and went back to the master bedroom. Fiona was still asleep. He gathered his kit and some clothes and quietly went into the bathroom. He closed the door, brushed his teeth then took a shower in her massive shower space. He didn't know what else to call it. It was just too big to call a shower stall. A horse stall for a Clydesdale maybe. He cleaned himself and was soaking under the hot water when he felt Fiona press her big tits against his back.

"Good morning!" he said.

"Mmmm," she grunted.

"If you're still sleepy, why don't you go back to bed!" he said gently.

"No, I've had enough sleep. I'd like coffee and breakfast," she murmured.

He grinned over his shoulder at her. "And am I supposed to make this for you?"

She squeezed him tighter. "It's comfort food, isn't it? You said you could make that, didn't you?"

"So I did," he sighed. "I'll get started on that while you finish your shower."

She released him so he turned and gave her a sweet kiss. She purred happily as he pulled back and stepped out. He dried and got dressed before heading to the kitchen to see what she had.

When Fiona made her way into the kitchen she smiled at the scent of bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee. She saw Kyle was only eating a few strips of bacon.

"You're not eating?" she asked in surprise.

He smiled at her. "Actually, after my jog this morning I bumped into Gloria. She offered me coffee and a... muffin."

Fiona caught his eyes and saw his amusement. "A muffin, you say?"

"Yes, she was really hoping I'd... eat it." He held her eyes and watched the realization dawn in them. Her mouth dropped open.

"That slut!" Fiona gasped looking in the direction of Gloria's place as Kyle's smile dimmed.

"Should I have said no?" he asked.

Fiona turned back to face his concerned expression and realized she was acting possessively. They'd both been clear they didn't want a formal and exclusive relationship so she had no reason to be acting like this. She took a deep breath. "No, it's fine. It's just how quickly she acted that surprised me!"

Kyle grinned. "Apparently you left the window open last night and she listened in. You weren't exactly quiet."

Fiona sat back in her chair. "Ah... right." Her smile began to return to the corners of her lips.

"Eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

"Yes sir!" she quipped.

He gave her a false stern look then opened the business section of the paper to catch up. He circled a few stories then went through the financial section to review stock prices and trends. There was a company he was watching. He saw potential. He'd keep an eye on it so he added an event to his calendar on his phone.

"What's so interesting?" Fiona asked.

"Hmmm?" he said looking over at her.

"You were concentrating so hard. I asked what's so interesting," she said with a smile.

He smiled self consciously. "Sorry, I was just making a note to follow up in a couple of days to see how a company is positioning its public offering." He scanned his eyes over the article he'd circled in the paper. "It looks... promising," he replied, distracted once more as he ran scenarios through his mind.

She sat up a little and peered at the newspaper. "Is it something I should be interested in too?"

"Hmmm? Oh! Uh, I don't know yet. It might be. It's showing signs of being... interesting. I may invest. A little."

"What's a 'little'?"

"Twenty-five..." he said softly as he made another note.

"Hundred?" she asked, her interest beginning to grow.

His attention returned to the woman before him "Hun- no, twenty-five thousand. I'd sell some stock I own that's reached it's peak and use the money to purchase shares in this company."

She grinned as she was seeing him as he was at work. "This was what you did in your job?"

He shrugged with a modest smile. "I'm doing better personally than I did for the client portfolios I managed at work because I'm not constrained by our corporate mandates and policies. It's my money so I can be more creative and aggressive."

"You're a risk taker?" she asked, curious.

"No. I'm actually fairly careful but when I see potential for growth, I'm willing to follow my gut," he said with conviction.

"Well let me know if you decide the time is right. I'll buy some too," she said with an excited grin.

He looked at her in surprise. "Don't you want to learn something about the investment before you put your money into it?"

She held his eye. "Did you research it?" He nodded. "Are you going to put your own money into it?" Another nod. "That's good enough for me. I'm not putting all my eggs into this basket. I'll just invest the same amount you put in."

"I'd be happy to explain-"

She held up her hands to block him. "No! I've said my piece. I'm going to get dressed as we have to shop for a helmet."