Shifting Hearts Ch. 03

Story Info
A good date ruined.
3.9k words
4.59
32k
37

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I did not mean for this chapter to come so late. There were a few complications that got in the way, and one those was me loosing the first draft, so I had create this chapter all over again, with little drive or motivation, cause so upset with myself. Well anyways enough about me please enjoy this very short chapter.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOHHHHHH! Mr. Russo, what the fuck are you doing? What the fuck is going on?" Sallie found herself screaming at the top of her lungs at the sight of her former boss flinging Roger off her.

It had happen so unexpectedly and random that she in a state of panic.

~/~

"Mmmm, she tastes so divine," Roger said to himself as he was engrossed in the kiss Sallie returned. He let the sweetness of the kiss overtake him, and did not realized that another predator was fast approaching.

The moment he was flung off her, he immediately centered all his focus to his very core and shifted into an eagle in mid air, leaving his clothes behind.

He had not the slightest idea on how he will attack his rival but he will do to the best of his ability.

~/~

His anger raged beyond control. He wanted to murder this guy and watch his eyes pop out of the eye sockets as he squeezed the life out of him through his neck.

He was not surprised when the shifter quickly transformed into an eagle. But whatever that thing can transform into he knew for a fact that shifter cannot transform into werewolf hybrid form, so he could easily take this guy

He watched the shifter fly away, retreat, before he turned to stare at his mate giving him a spine numbing look.

~/~

This fucking asshole -- he's got to be kidding me. Who the fuck he think he is, firing me, treat me like complete garbage, worked me like I was some Hebrew slave, and now attacking my date? Who the fuck he think he is? And another thing, how in the hell did he get here in the first place?

I am so sick of this beast bullshit that I want to scream. He has made my life nothing but miserable since the day I stepped onto his compound and what he just did is the final straw that broke the camel's back. I refuse to let this bastard ruin my happiness. For all that is holy, in the great goddess Isis's name, please give me the strength that I so desperately need.'

When she found her inner strength, Sallie felt the divine power the goddess granted her at that very moment

Letting her powers guide her, she stared back at the face that made her life miserable for the last few years, and let the powerful energy flow through her, to her hands, and strike out towards Xavier.

He was hit with such force that he went airborne for a short distance. The power's strike sent him airborne and then he landed on his back with a loud crack. His howls reduced to whimpering that sounded through the air/echoed into the distance.

She sent up a silent thank you to her great goddess, because she knew she would have not been able to conquer her former boss on her own, with her abilities. She needed a small amount of assistance to take down a powerful werewolf like Xavier Salvatore Russo.

She also sent a silent thank you to ViVi Green, a shoe designer, as she slipped off, the five inch high heel black sandals when she slid off the car

When her feet touched the ground, her pace grew determined as intent flourished up from deep inside -- an intent to hurt ... maybe even kill."

As she neared, one step flowing after another in a dance to the music of his short, shallow, hard breaths, while he struggled onto his hands. Every time he rolled to his knees, he collapsed into labored breathing.

When she finally approached the crumbled, immobile human form of her boss, she remembered her thank you to Miss Vi Vi Green, and turned the shoe's heel over to the base of the footing, leaving the spiky sharp five inch heel exposed.

She stared down at him with utter hatred smoldering in her heart, until it rose like bile; she popped in a left foot into his ribs. He grunted through semi-conscious fog.

"Hey asshole ... how does it feel to be pushed around? How does it feel to finally get the shit end of the stick? Huh? You don't have an answer now, do ya? You big bully. And another thing: what were you doing following me, huh? Answer me," she said, giving him another hard kick. This time he let out a more painful grunt.

She bent down to turn him on his back to drive the spiky heel into his face. "You are a real piece of work, you know that? First you treated me like garbage, fire me, and now you are stalking me, and you ruined my date with a decent guy, because you are nothing but a monster that like to see others miserable? What's wrong with you?" She paused for a minute to get a good grip on the shoe and get a good angle. "But you know what? That won't matter anymore, because I am going to put an end to this right now." Sallie finished him off with her heel, but when her heel was just a quarter of an inch away from Xavier, she was suddenly grabbed from behind in a tight grip.

Whoever this person was, their energy came was pure black and smelled of sulfur. She thought it would be another witch that plays with Hodo magic, but this was magic slightly different. This one was demonic.

"Fuck," she said before she slipped into unconsciousness.

~/~

Xavier was in unbearable pain.

His insides burned. Powerful electrical bolts ran though him every millisecond, making jump in shock while in mid air. He recalled the straw that broke the camels' back landing hard on the concrete pavement. Whatever the witch hit him with was something powerful. It left him paralyzed all over with pain. He shifted to his human form hoping that would make things better, but that only made things worse.

He relaxed and wondered if the pain would ever end through his pain, his ears perked at the soft footsteps of his mate coming towards him. He scanned her, but he found himself staring at her bare feet.

The moment she reached him she gave him an earful: All of the things she said to him -- calling him an asshole, asking him how it feels to be pushed around, getting the shit end of the stick, and finally calling him a big bully. He felt her turn him over so they faced each other, and the look in her eyes stunned him. He saw nothing but pain hatred in them -- that and the intent to kill -- as she continued her rant. He smelled the hatred and vengeance that radiated off her in waves, and hear pain the in her voice. He called out for Ermanno, but he did not get a reply.

The moment she bent at her knees to be closer to his side, he took notice of a five inch sharp spiky heel she was holding at the base with the other end accessible for damage. He watched as she raised the shoe inches away from her head, and he felt the inevitable was on it's way, but it did not happen.

Right at the moment she decided to take a swing at his head, assuring him that he would be permanently brain dead, Ermanno was right there.

He watched as Ermanno bear-hug her from behind and simply let his powers do the rest.

She struggled to not let Ermanno's essence overpower her, but she fought fighting a losing battle with Ermanno. Her head finally dropped towards her chest, and her body went limp, dropping the shoes she aiming aimed to kill him with fell to the ground.

"Damn. How did this little lady knock you on your ass, X?"

"Shut up, not now, just help me get off this concrete and use your demon skills to heal me."

"What about the girl? Should I throw her over a bridge, or do you want to kill her yourself?" He examined her unconscious body with a smile. "I, for one, would love to torture this little human." He leered up and down. "Make sure she knows her place in this world ... like all humans should."

"You would not harm her in any way, shape, or form. If you do, I will kill you myself. In fact, put her down -- NOW."

"Oh shit, this is your mate? If she knocked you down on your ass how are you going to tame her? What kind of Alpha would you be if you let your little mate run all over you?"

"Would you shut the hell up and help me up -- and help me do something with her?"

"Fine, but you really need to think things over with your mate."

With a wave of his hand Sallie suddenly vanished out of sight.

"What the hell did you do with her? She better --"

"Calm down cousin, she's fine. I just teleported her back to my bedroom, where she will be locked up safe and sound. No one will bother her, my servants know not to go in my bedroom with out my permission. Now enough about her. Let's get you healed up."

Ermanno bent down, lifting Xavier with such ease by one of his forearms. It did not take long for whatever the witch hit him with to be easily subsided, and for him to get back up on his feet feeling like he did before he got hit with a ton of lighting.

"Are you going to tell me what happen now, or am I going have to wait?"

"You are going have to wait 'til later, but until then, be thankful that no one saw us, or if they did, they know better not to report us, and help me get some clothes."

Ermanno rolled his eyes, and shook his head.

~/~

Roger had no idea how he was going to back his revenge on the werewolf. Not only did he have to figure out get his revenge, he also had to get back to the woman he courted

He really did not mean to fly away like he did, but he had no other alternative.

He had no idea how to defeat a werewolf in its or his warrior form, and he had no idea what animal he could shift into that was bigger than a werewolf, that he physically saw and could duplicate.

He watched everything unfold before his very eyes from a far distance. One moment, excitement came over him when he saw Sallie blasted the werewolf on his ass, and within that same moment, he felt his heart leap into his throat at the sight of Sallie aiming her high heel to kill the werewolf. In the nick of time, another wolf grabbed her from her behind, and everything went downhill from there.

He sat there and watched as this new were.put Sallie under a sleeping spell of some kind, and then in less than five seconds, with a wave of his hand, she was gone into thin air.

It didn't take long for Roger to put two and two together when he sniffed the air to find brimstone radiating off the second werewolf. Demon blood. He has to be a half-breed.

Letting out an angry sigh, he had no other choice but head home and figure out the rest later.

~/~

When Sallie woke up, she still smelled the fire and brimstone around her.

She still had a hard time coming out of the cloudy haze the demon left upon her, but she eventually came through.

She rolled over in the giant, unfamiliar canopy bed. She rose up to get good look around the room to realize she was in a different a setting.

She hopped off the bed to pace the room frantically.

She took in all the unfamiliar things around her. She was in a large room, that was decorated with black, red, and dark brown. The walls were painted in a dark brown that, it almost looked black. She scanned the unfamiliar room of black walls that made her stare hard to see their true dark brown hue. Red throw pillows punctuated a black leather sofa in the farthest left corner before her gaze lingered across to a giant mahogany desk.

She let out a startled scream when she felt something funny against the bottom of her foot. When she looked down silliness came over her as she realize it was nothing but a pair of dark fuchsia pink panties. She flung them aside and let her confusion at the new place linger. When she spotted a window, she ran to it, putting all of her energy into opening it or break it, but someone, had a strong ward on it. She finally giving up in defeat, she sighed.

"Fuck. This would happen to me. All because of that asshole Russo. Why is this happening to me?"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

"Ahhh!" She jumped in fear at the familiar voice she grew to hate. She turned around, seeing her former boss naked, and a man tall man with reddish brown hair, with a crazy looking tattoo on the right side of his face, and a scaring looking scar on his cheek. She took a good look at both of them before setting her sights on Xavier with an angry glare.

"That's pretty funny coming from the monster that caused all this. Tell me, Mr.Russo, are you going to rape me first, then kill me just to prove a point of how much of a monster you are, because somehow you think me being captured like a rodent is my fault? Typical of you monsters."

"Yes I do. Being what you are caused all of this from the get go. Now sit down, we need to talk."

"Ha! Talk about what? How are you going to kill me in this sleazy ass bedroom?"

Ermanno felt himself getting upset at witch for her attitude.

"Watch who you are speaking to, witch

Her eyes shot up in fear at the deep, resounding voice of the man that stood next to Xavier. His voice alone sent shivers down her spine in the most terrifying way. It was like James Earl Jones with a harder edge. Although she was afraid, she thought she could stand her ground, at least for a little while.

"Or what? I will punish? For standing up for myself against two werewolves that view me as nothing more than dirt at the bottom of their shoes? Are you serious?"

Xavier saw pained the expression on her face as she said this. Somewhere deep inside, he regretted all the things he put her through. He really needed to speak with her, but with the way she was smelling, she would be too afraid to speak with Ermanno in the room with them.

"Ermanno -- can you please step out for a minute, please?"

His cousin gave him an unsure look at his request.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You are terrifying her."

"Ha. Good. Call me if you need anything."With that Ermanno vanished.

"Which one of his parents is the demon?" when Ermanno dematerialize before her very eyes. Just judging by the power he oozed, he was not the demon or wolf to mess with.

"Not that it is any of your business, but his father is the demon. In fact, both are very powerful demons that you would never want to cross ever in your life."

"Umm ... have you heard what you just said? I should know as much as possible about him. I need to know the person that will bring harm against me."

"He would not do. Despite being what you are, he wouldn't betray my trust like that. As I mention earlier, his father is a powerful demon lord, but his mother -- my aunt -- and my father have a close knit bond that siblings have. So, no, we are as thick as thieves, so he would not lay a hand on you without my permission. Now since we got that out of the way, we need to talk about us," he said, coming closer to her.

"There is no us, crazy. I have no idea why you keep saying that. Do you know what you put me through all those years working for you? Now you want to talk? Are you delusional?"

"Yes, maybe, but would you at least sit down so we can talk things out? Look at it this way, the quicker we finally speak to each other, the sooner you can go home."

"Alright, I might as well hear what you have to say. Hopefully I will get an apology. But before we talk, do you think you can put some clothes on? You nudity is distracting me," she said, sitting down on the leather sofa.

"No," he said, sitting down next to her. "You need to get use to it in the future, which brings me to this difficult subject about ours together. Believe it or not, my great goddess Luna has decided that you are my mate."

"The look on her face spoke a thousand words, but confusion proved the biggest one.

"You what? You can't be serious. This has to be a joke."

"Even if I was the joking kind, I would not waste a joke on you. Hell, in fact, I would never have wasted my time speaking to you in the first place. So, no, I am not joking. We are destined to be mates. I know this information now, the morning I caught a sniff of your blood. And to be honest about it, this whole ordeal, and the way I have mistreated you over the years, would have been avoided if you would have revealed yourself to me earlier on."

"You are a sick fuck to think that me covering my scent by putting up my shields is the reason. You are an evil, egomaniac jackass. Do you know why I had to put my shields up? It's because monsters like you would not think twice of murdering a witch because of it. Do you honestly believe that I would put myself in that much jeopardy just so you can fuck me on the spot and throw me to the side like some garbage? And another thing: even if this mate stuff is true, there's no chance in hell I would mate to a selfish, dickless monster like you. Whatever that pull you wolves talk about it, I will fight it to the core of my being, so you, and your goddess, and this mate garbage can go straight to hell -- ahh." Sallie's head flung back with a sharp stinging sensation.

She reached her hand up to feel the area where Xavier smacked her at. She felt the tears well up in her eyes, but she forced them back, refusing to show weakness to this man. She felt heated energy rise up inside her and lashed out at Xavier face. She had enough heat, and her nails were long enough to leave a bloody scratch on his face. He turned his gaze back to her, and his eye glowed to the wolfish amber she grew to fear. Within those few seconds he could retaliate; she jumped up and ran into the bathroom she saw earlier.

In a panic, she slammed the door, locking it with her magic. She eased her way back from the door, hoping this would be a safe haven from her captors.

"Oh, dear, sweet goddess Isis, what am I going to do? How am I going to get out of here alive? How ca -- I AHh!" Her fear intensified at a sudden loud banging.

"Sallie, open up this door. Now."

She could feel her heart pumping in her throat. Panic consumed her mind, and sweat formed on her brow, beyond terrified. "A witch's abilities ties in with her emotions. Don't let one emotion get the best of you. It could be disastrous in the long run." She help but to run her high priestess warning in her head, now that she was in a terrible situation.

"No. Oh, damn it, Isis, please don't abandon me now!" Sallie was not too surprised at not getting any reply.

"Sallie, you are trying my patience. Open this door now."

"Go away. I am not coming out of this bathroom."

"Honestly Sallie, do I have to get Ermanno in there?"

Damn it, not the demon, oh, my god, I have to think of something quick." She felt herself getting more frantic, and her powers slipping. She was about to give up when she saw the mirror over the sink. She hopped on the sink, touching the mirror, to contact her only salvation. "Alright. Demon. Dark magic. Jolenna."

She finally felt hope in her heart, when the mirror changed into soft matter, and her best friend's bedroom came into view. There was no time to waste, she had to act fast.

~/~

"Freeze sucka. Don't make any sudden movements."

"Oh god, how are going to take him down on your own?" Joleena said watching Pam Grier take down the crooked crime lord that killed her brother for the tenth time.

As she watched her favorite Pam Grier movie, she reached over to her night stand to retrieve a gummy worm from her big bag of gummy worms, when she heard her name being called from a distance.

She raised up in her bed trying to pin point the source. She knew it could not been her mother because she was upstairs feeding Ezekiel supper.

"Jo."

There it was again, but this time her suspicions were answered when she looked towards her mirror to see her friend Sallie in it.

"Oh, thank goddess. Jo, listen, you have to help get out of here."

"Oh my god, Sallie, what's going on, what happened to you? Oaaah, what happened to your face?"

"Please, Jo, I will explain, just please help me get through before they come back. Here, take my hand."

12