Shifting Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolenna cuffed her hand with Sallie, helping her get through. She felt her friend's anxiety and panic the moment they touched hands.

When Sallie was halfway the mirror she screamed at the top of her lungs. She looked up inside the mirror to see a pissed off werewolf shifting forms, and a scary looking man coming towards her. Before she could say anything Sallie knocked her down on her ass, pushing her down trying to escape.

She looked back up to see the man charging at them with glowing amber eyes, and a vicious look on his face. When she thought he would eventually break through, his image shattered into pieces and fell to the floor followed behind her six inch Jimmy Choo heels. She raised her hand to her chest, trying to calm her pounding heart.

With her drop open in shock she looked up to see Sallie breathing hard, and all sweaty. Sallie turned her gaze to her friend after witnessing what happened.

"Oh. My. God," she began.

Sallie turned to her friend, giving her a look filled with emotions.

"You, broke my damn mirror, and fucked up my Jimmy Choo's."

Sallie rolled her eyes "Whatever, I"ll buy you another one. Now help me figure out a way to kill, an alpha werewolf without getting caught."

12