Shimmy Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyndi was startled to feel Joe winding his fingers into her hair, gripping and pressing her face against his bulge. He growled, "I see you want to suck my cock real bad, baby. Soon darlin', no need to beg for it..."

Cyndi got herself breathing again after the shock of his behavior. After a few deep breaths she got herself on her feet, turned her beautifully curved hips and bottom to Joe, and swayed sexily for him, before getting up the nerve to brush her pretty bottom against his denim-covered hard on. Without looking at him she started to get into the part again, working up to giving him a nice, steady grind so he hopefully would get off (and quickly). As she started to think she was getting him turned on so that he'd just cum and end the humiliation, she felt his rough hands gripping her hips with startling force. Customers were absolutely not allowed to touch the girls during a lap dance, but Joe was no customer. He pressed her firmly onto his hard-on so that to her horror, her now swelling labia was literally pressed in an open, wet kiss against his hardening cock, with only the thin, washed out denim of his jeans between his cock and her sex. Joe continued to hold her firmly onto his hard-on, grinding into Cyndi as she could feel her pussy lips parting in arousal. Cyndi knew the denim of Joe's jeans was quite wet from her excited pussy.

In a momentary panic Cyndi tried frantically to pull away but only succeeded in giving his thick cock a nice little ride as she struggled against his grip. Joe then slipped one arm under both of her biceps, with his forearm pressed to her shoulder blades so that both of her arms were pulled tightly behind her back while his other hand was free. His free hand encircled her neck as he growled slowly into her ear "I'll give you an extra $200 if you let me finger you, honey baby."

Cyndi tried to free herself as she smelled the mixture of sweat, beer, and smoke that clung to him. She felt the stubble on his cheek rasping into the softness of her neck as his free hand tried to pull open her thighs. She was grunting and gasping and fighting to loosen his grip. A couple customers at the bar seemed to have noticed, but no one made a move to interfere.

Joe laughed "I'll tip you an extra $400 of you try to fight against me while I finger your pussy."

Cyndi's body went limp as she surrendered to Joe. She was desperate, confused, and extremely turned on - to her mounting embarrassment. Joe's hand now cupped her naked sex. He let his fingers press slightly over the top of her labia. As conflicted as she might be, her pussy was so wet that when Joe finally tried to slip a massive, calloused finger inside of her, it was like sliding a finger into a puddle of warm butter. He kept his finger inside of her as he gently bit her ear lobe, quite pleased with himself.

With a mixture of excitement, confusion, and panic Cyndi twisted and arched her back and struggled against him anew. All she succeeded in doing was causing herself to moan comically as she rode his fingers like a drunk teenage girl on a children's carnival ride. She moaned louder, in rhythm as he slid his finger in and out of her body.

All at once Cyndi collapsed back into Joe, again feeling his growing hard-on through his jeans. She stopped resisting altogether as her fingered her with increasing rhythm and intensity leading Cyndi quickly to a most unexpected, shattering, and humiliating orgasm. Her reeling mind could not remember the last time she had come so hard. The fact that others were watching her orgasm ... and her violation returned to her consciousness.

"Well aren't you a pretty little bitch" Joe said chuckling into her ear. "Don't fall in love just yet." As Joe calmly placed nine fresh one hundred-dollar bills into Cyndi's hand, Cyndi noticed that Rachel had apparently become so turned on that she had opened her boyfriend's fly and had her hand in his pants while he closed his eyes and rocked his head back. She actually thought she saw the pink head of his cock dancing in and out of the light for a moment before Cyndi turned her head so she would not see.

Joe pushed Cyndi off of his lap rudely, "Well little baby, you got about three hours to pull in about $2,800. I suggest you put that sweet ass of yours to work. Of course, I don't want to catch you falling in love with the customers the way you fell in love with my dick." He followed this statement by spanking her bottom once for encouragement.

Cyndi felt so confused, humiliated, and ... like she had just had one hell of an orgasm. She shuddered as a small voice in the back of her mind betrayed her saying "Joe really does have a fat dick. Oh, god I could feel that thing right through his jeans."

By 1 AM Cyndi's whole body seemed to ache. Her knees and elbows were sore. Her breasts were tender from brushing against lap dance customers. Even her thighs and back were aching from the dancing and grinding. She'd lost count of how many men had popped their cork while she was sitting in their eager laps, wearing nothing but a thong. The regulars (including, to her horror, her former soccer coach) fell over themselves trying to buy a lap dance from the girl-next-door who'd unexpectedly decided to dance for them. She learned to pull back from a lap dance right before they came to get another song and another $20 out of them before finally letting them cum in their pants. She tried to get at least 3 songs out of a guy before she let him unload in his khakis while she massaged her bottom into his lap.

Cyndi's former soccer coach came hard and fast in his pants, seemingly seconds after her bottom began to press against his crotch. He looked absolutely dazed as he reached into his wallet and gave her a $50 tip.

Nevertheless, Cyndi's heart fell when she counted her money. After three hours of teasing and grinding and hustling as hard as she could, she'd barely gotten to three grand, including the $1,200 Joe had handed her during and after he took advantage of her in front of his associates. Well, she could barely move from exhaustion and soreness and the club was closing soon. Nothing left to do but offer the money to Joe and beg him not to hurt her brother again.

Cyndi found Joe holding court in his large, dim-lit, utilitarian office / work room. His associates and their girls, Rachel and Linda, were lounging about in folding chairs and an old, well used love seat. A pool table with shredded felt and beer stains was in the center of the room.

"There she is. The silly girl with the perfect tits and the deadbeat brother. What do you have for me baby? Come to beg me for my dick again? If you plan to beg, you'd better be on your knees bitch."

"Joe ... I .." She started, unnerved.

"Shut up. Turn around. Let me see that sweet, sweet ass again before you say another stupid word."

His associates were chuckling and clearing their throats in expectation of more entertainment.

She glared at him and with an unexpected burst of determination she stammered "Joe, I have $3,000 of your money."

"Let's see." he snarled at her "DID I OR DID I NOT tell you to show me YOUR SWEEET ASS as a prelude to your idiotic conversation? Come a little closer, you stupid little cunt. CLOSER!"

Cyndi felt like her legs were numb and might give way beneath her, but she tried to comply. Walking as if she was in a trance, she found herself with-in arms' length of the great bullying, pig.

Cyndi took a deep breath, steeled herself, and with defiant determination she slowly turned until her back was too him. She arched her back slightly and with her hands flipped up the back of her mini-skirt so that her ass cheeks were exposed to his view as his associates gaped at her gorgeous bottom. For just a moment she felt that tingle of power again.

THWACK! Joe startled Cyndi with a slap across her reddening bottom. "Pull down your panties and quit teasing, you stupid cunt." The room was now rolling in laughter.

Cyndi was stunned by the stinging in her bottom. Her eyes watered as she gasped and found that for just a half-second she wanted him to continue spanking her. She shook herself back to reality. She needed to regain control of herself before ... fuck, how could things possibly be any more out of control?

Joe spoke slowly and cruelly, "I told you to pull down your panties and let us see that ass, bitch."

Will this humiliation never end? Cyndi seemed to move like a robot, inching her thong down just below her reddening butt cheeks.

Joe spoke softly and directly, but with more than a hint of a threat "spread your cheeks with your fingers and then tell me again what you want from me."

Now his associates had grown quiet. She could hear their breathing. One cleared his throat, and another seemed almost to moan a little. She looked and she could see that Rachel was caressing the outline of her man's cock through his jeans. She was the object, the center of their desire and their sadism.

Shamefully, her hands seemed to move against her will, spreading her ass cheeks. She gasped as the movement caused her panties to fall all the way to her knees. Cyndi felt herself coursing with arousal in this insanely vulnerable position.

"Joe ... " Cyndi began, feeling unspeakably embarrassed at her arousal, "... I have $3,000 of your money. Please let me .. OH! OH god ...!" Her words were cut short by a gasp as Joe's thumb began playing with the opening of her bottom.

"I'm sorry. What were you saying darlin'? Did something distract you?" Joe said calmly as he continued to stroke the tightly clinched opening of her ass. He wet his thumb with saliva and continued sliding his thumb over her butthole.

Feeling completely insane, Cyndi tried pathetically to continue "uhh ... you ... just ... oh stop please! uh, ... JOE, PLEASE PLEASE just don't hurt him anymore! Please don't hurt me! Take the money!" She was sobbing and squealing at the same time and utterly beyond any shred of dignity or self-control. "AIIGGHHHH!" she screamed wildly as the tip of his thumb slid inside her ass.

Joe spoke with otherworldly calm "I am confused, and I am not good with complicated math. Did you just tell me that you are $1,000 short on your baby brother's debt? Is that what you are saying to me?"

Cyndi squirmed, feeling the tip of Joe's fat thumb stretching the inside of her ass. "Yes Joe! Please don't hurt him! Please don't hurt me! Please! I'll get the rest of the money tomorrow I swear . AAHhh!" with a last exclamation as she felt him finally slide his thumb out of her. She gasped for air as he spoke to her again.

"How about you get down on your knees and ask me real nicely, honey baby?"

Cyndi heard murmurs and shifting movements from around the room. Her panties were still around her knees as Cyndi struggled to comply.

Cyndi started to pull up her panties, but Joe interrupted her efforts, "Ah, ah, ah. You were saying? You were going down on your knees to ask me something ... real nicely."

She turned slowly and uncomfortably placed her bare knees on the rough wooden floor. She turned her reddening face up to look at Joe.

"Joe ... please ... Mr. Havelock ... Please don't hurt my brother."

Joe cut her off abruptly, "You were going to ask me, beg me actually, if you could please, pretty please, with sugar on top, ...suck ... my ... cock ... for $1,000. Wasn't that what you were going to ask, honey baby?!" Cyndi heard one of his associates groaning softly "... yes ... Hell yes! He's going to fuck her mouth!"

As his words sank in, she was aghast. She felt like she might choke as she tried to speak "No Joe please! I have $3,000. Just let me give you the rest tomorrow!"

As reality sank in, she saw herself kneeling in front of her boss with her panties around her knees after he had just penetrated her ass with his thumb ... and he was going put his cock in her mouth in front of an office full of a half-dozen low-lifes.

Suddenly she began to grab at her panties and wail "NO ... Mr. Havelock! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS! PLEASE, please ... " Her voice trailed off in a pitiful whimper as she looked up into his cold eyes and saw no pity. Only delight at her kneeling before him in such a desperate situation.

"Honey baby, ..." he began with forced, false sweetness "... this offer is time limited. Ask me now, ask me real nicely and I might let you suck my cock nice and slow for $1,000. Otherwise I just may lose patience with you and your deadbeat brother. Now what was it you were going to ask me?"

Cyndi's heart sank again. "Do it! " she heard a man softly grunting in the back ground. "Do it, girl. Do it! Make that money! ... yeah ... suck that cock bitch!"

The intoxicating mixture of confusion, pheromones, animal lust, fear, and vulnerability made it difficult to think. Cyndi knew she should run as fast as she could, but she did not want to run. She wanted to suck Joe's cock and take his money, though she was ashamed for wanting any such thing. She could not help but wonder what his cock looked like ... and what it felt like. At that moment she was utterly humiliated and deep down ... she wanted more. She wanted to come all over Joe's cock. But she absolutely knew everything about this was wrong.

Frantically she looked for help and saw Rachel with a nasty grin on her face. She was the one who had been cackling earlier. As she looked desperately into Rachel's grinning eyes, Rachel comically mouthed the words "SUCK THAT DICK BITCH!" before pantomiming a blowjob with her own hand and her tongue.

Willing herself not to, Cyndi found her small hands reaching up to the front of Joe's jeans, while she looked pleadingly into his pitiless dark eyes. She gasped as he pushed her hands away and he growled slowly and emphatically "I ... said ... ask ... me ... nicely!"

"Joe" she began, once again as if she was a robot being controlled by some powerful force. "Mr. Havelock, please let me suck your ... let me blow you ... for a thousand dollars."

"Suck me? Suck my what?" he taunted. He touched her face with in his hands once again. "what are you begging me to suck?"

Tears were streaming from her eyes once again, but she spoke steadily much to her surprise "Joe, Mr. Havelock, please let me suck your cock for a thousand dollars. Please. I am begging you to please let me ... suck ... your cock ... for ... money."

The room was utterly silent for a hollow pause. Then Joe slapped Cyndi's blushing face. "YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A GODDAMNED $1,000 OF MY OWN MONEY FOR A GODDAMNED BLOWJOB?" He smacked her again, but not hard. Her cheeks were on fire and her eyes were streaming with humiliation. Once again, he held her face in his hands, and slowly spoke to her "For a grand, you better give one hell of a blowjob, you pretty little cunt. I mean you better suck my dick like you mean it."

Cyndi was embarrassed and just how wet she was becoming at the sound of his cruel voice and the thought of what she was about to do.

Chapter 3

Slowly Cyndi reached to unbuckle Joe's leather belt. Again, she heard murmurs and whispers around the room. The audience was getting excited by this display. Joe must be getting really turned on, she thought, as he seemed about to burst out of his jeans. She popped open the top button and was startled that she could already see the very top of the pink-purple head, pushing past the edge of his waist band. She carefully worked open the zipper and gawked at the cartoonishly fat cock bobbing in front of her face. She glanced up at him to find him grinning down at her helpless state. There was no way to suck that. The rumors were true as well about the piercing. On the underside, just below the fat mushroom head of his penis, there was a shiny silver crossbar piercing through the frenulum. "Jesus" she thought ". what in the hell? Why would anyone?"

"Oh, honey baby ..." He taunted in a childish, sing-song. Then he lowered his voice back to his usual growl, "It ain't ... gonna ... suck ... itself!"

OK. Cindy told herself that she had to go through with it. She could hear the breathing of the others in the room as they waited with excitement. Rachel burst into unrestrained giggling off to her right as Cyndi leaned forward and wrapped her hand around the base of Joe's dick. The growing width made her hand look tiny. She gave it a slight squeeze and felt him harden a bit more. She was still making up her mind to go through with this humiliating act in front of a half-dozen people she barely knew. She came up on her knees, leaning towards him, and began to tentatively cup his balls with her left hand. For some bizarre reason the man had shaved his scrotum.

"Oh, she's going for it! She's going to suck Joe's dick!" She heard one of Joe's associates growing more excited.

Cyndi started to massage the shaft of Joe's swelling shaft, distracted again by its thick veins and bulbous head. As she squeezed lightly and stroked upwards she saw a shiny drop of pre-cum growing atop the opening of his glans.

Joe growled down at her "Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you as well ... OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH and SUCK MY COCK you goddamned TEASE!."

But how in the holy hell was she going to get more than the tip into her mouth? She was not a big girl at all, and the head of his cock seemed the size of a small apple. A small, shiny, reddish apple - though softer and shaped more like a mushroom. But suddenly she wanted to taste him and feel him in her mouth.

Joe's cock became fully engorged as she pressed her lips to the underside of his shaft. She started to forget the others in the room as she began licking the underside of his cock and without realizing found herself playing with the little metal cross bar piercing with her tongue. Finally, she began to squeeze the head into her mouth. God, this was ridiculous. Her jaw was stretched comically wide as she worked his shaft with her hands and tried vainly to suck on the head of his penis. Forced to inhale through her nostrils, she was hit with the musky smell of his body, as the coarse hairs of his abdomen tickled her face.

As Cyndi grew more intense in her efforts, she knew with further embarrassment that her body was very aroused. There was nothing to be done for it. Her body was betraying her once again.

The young woman succeeded in getting a bit more of Joe's shaft into her mouth and felt the metal cross bar pressing into her soft tongue as she began to slide her lips up and down on the thickness while caressing the shaft with her open hands. She lustily suckled his fat head and began to enjoy herself a bit more than she thought possible.

Joe responded by thrusting his hips forward so that Cyndi began to gag, and her tears began flowing again. The feeling of his metal piercing in the back of her mouth caused her to recoil. Cyndi tried massaging the shaft with her breasts while she enthusiastically ran her tongue around the swollen head of his cock. She could taste his salty pre-cum as it dribbled onto her tongue.

After working his cock for a while, Cyndi lost track of time. Her jaw began to ache, and she wondered if he was deliberately holding back. Once again, she gagged when the enormous head of Joe's cock pressed against the back of her throat. Abruptly, Joe seized her wrists and held them above her head so that she could no longer use her hands. With one hand he gripped her wrists, while his other hand grasped her by the hair and pushed her mouth roughly down onto his cock. Fear gripped Cyndi as she understood Joe was trying to force his cock into her throat. She could barely breathe and was growing hysterical as his massive cock threatened to choke her.

Finally, in frustration Joe shoved Cyndi off his dick. Cyndi's mouth made an embarrassing sound as his dick popped free from her mouth.