Shimmy Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda responded with enthusiasm to Joe's touch but had forgotten how sore Cyndi was as she began to exert more pressure with her mouth. When Linda started moaning, Cyndi could feel the vibrations through her pussy.

Cyndi continued to lick the underside of Joe's cock and balls as he began to enter Linda. Linda abruptly stopped giving her mouth to Cyndi as Joe's cock slid tightly into her pussy. "Oh Joe ... Your cock feels so good, baby... mmmm..." Joe said nothing as he held onto Linda's hips and fucked her slowly and deliberately. Cyndi found that she was quite turned on by watching Joe's cock working in and out of Linda's pretty body. She reached up and held Joe's ass in her hands as she teased his balls with her tongue. Cyndi noticed that Linda's thighs were starting to quiver and her moaning was sounding more intense, and she knew that Linda's earth was shaking as she was coming very, very hard.

Cyndi pressed her lips to Joe's balls and imagined she could feel the desire swelling inside, building in pressure. When Joe was finally on the edge of his own climax, he abruptly pulled out of Linda, causing her to gasp. Cyndi eagerly began stroking his shaft with both of her hands and shoved the head of his cock into her mouth. Joe braced himself with one hand against Linda's round bottom as he began to cum in Cyndi's mouth. Cyndi's fingers could feel the cum pulsing through his shaft and his fluid began filling her mouth in rapid bursts. She savored him, caressing his glans with her tongue covered with thick, salty-sweet cum. Finally it was he who pulled away, causing a strange pang of disappointment. Linda smiled at Cyndi and stroked her face gently. Then Linda moved in closer and began kissing Cyndi deeply while the pungent taste of Joe's semen filled Cyndi's mouth.

Chapter 5

Cyndi's panties were laying on the floor, soaked through with beer and sex. The shirt and bra she had been wearing were also crumpled on the floor. She pulled on her clean blue jeans and skipped underwear. She tossed her damp and soiled clothes in a plastic bag and then pulled on a clean "Shimmy Shack" T-shirt with no bra.

She heard Joe's gravelly voice "I'll give you a ride home little girl, if you want." These were the first words he had spoken directly to her since the cruel words he had used to taunt her as he took her on the pool table.

He seemed to be studying her but showed no signs he wanted to hurt her again. Maybe he was just too tired for that.

Cyndi's mind just wasn't making sense of things anymore. This man had hours earlier taken advantage of her, used her body for his pleasure and entertainment, and humiliated her and yet she had eagerly pleasured him again of her own desire and now was seriously considering accepting a ride from him ... alone with him in his truck. She knew that not only had he been cruel to her, but that Joe had enjoyed the cruelty ... thoroughly. Cyndi also knew that she became aroused as she thought about the moment she first brushed her lips against his cock and felt him hardening as she played with his piercing with her tongue. She was ashamed and confused by these thoughts.

It was as if she was in a different reality now where people did whatever they felt it any given moment without rhyme or reason. Even so she had reason to be more than a little afraid of this man.

She spoke softly and almost mechanically, looking down to avoid making eye contact. "Sure, Joe... I would very much appreciate a ride from you."

Cyndi sat awkwardly on the front seat of Joe's truck, unsure what to say and unable to block images of the night before as they raced through her mind.

Cyndi found herself nervously glancing over at Joe, her eyes absentmindedly drifting down to the source of her discomfort. She closed her eyes and turned her head, trying not to think about what the older man looked like down there. The harder she tried to block her thoughts, the more persistently images of Joe's swollen cock came into her mind. Just as she thought she'd successfully distracted herself she found herself recalling with vivid clarity every sensation she felt as she first tried in vain to take his cock in her mouth.

Nervously Cyndi realized she was staring and she started to look away found that Joe was staring directly into her eyes. She gasped softly and stared back at him forgetting to close her mouth. Cyndi could tell he was smirking as he turned his eyes back to the road. Without saying a word he casually reached down with a free hand and began to undo his belt buckle.

Cyndi squirmed but couldn't take her eyes off of his crotch now. Joe looked at her once more and was pleased to see that he had her full attention. Again, he looked at the road as he casually unbuttoned top of his jeans. and a familiar mixture of fear and excitement began to flow through Cyndi once again like electricity though she remained frozen, with her eyes wide and her lips slightly parted in surprise.

Joe had barely begun to lower his zipper when Cyndi trembled with apprehension and pleasure at the sight of his swelling mushroom head pushing through the opening. He continued to lower his zipper until the object of her fascination bobbed freely into view.

Cyndi moaned softly as she leaned her aching body across the seat and gently laid her cheek resting on his thigh as she began to caress his member with her hand. Slowly she began to kiss his pretty glans, again caressing its edges with her tongue. She was lost in delirious exploration for a while as he let her run her lips and tongue up and down his swelling shaft. Cyndi paused to suckle the massive head now and again and softly cupped his balls in her hand.

Cyndi's pleasure was interrupted by Joe's deep, coldly demanding voice. "I don't know what you have in mind, pretty girl, but I don't plan on going home with blue balls, darlin." He continued in a calm, matter-of-fact tone, "You best plan on finishing what you're starting."

Cyndi knew she was in ... over her head, so to speak. She had him fully aroused, and then some. She knew she couldn't have sex without some pain at this point. She also knew she could barely get more than an inch or two of his width into her mouth. She also knew that if she got him frustrated in the, he might not hesitate to take her by force. He'd probably do it right on the side of the road, pushing her face in the dirt. That though seemed to arouse her terribly.

As panic started to energize her she pulled off her t-shirt and started massaging his cock between her breasts. She bent her neck so she could continue running her tongue around the lovely head of his cock, as his shaft slid between her breasts.

Joe seemed to like what she was doing as she could tell he was pulling his truck off the main road to park. She did not know or care where they were. She only thought of her excitement at having his cock for a few more minutes and her apprehension of being hurt by him if she failed to satisfy him.

She was becoming almost frenzied in her passion, using her tongue, her lips, her breasts and her hands to massage his fat cock. Joe smiled as Cyndi began to make vulgar slurping and grunting sounds without realizing what she was doing.

Cyndi paused to catch her breath momentarily and noticed to her horror that they were in the parking lot of her own apartment building and the sun was starting to rise. In desperation she frantically resumed trying to satisfy Joe before any of her neighbors noticed that their college-girl neighbor was topless and sucking off some guy who looked like a psychopath in the front seat of his truck.

Slowly she noticed that his fingers were running through her hair. But just as she started to enjoy what she mistook for a caress, his grip tightened on her locks and she knew that she was now utterly under control of his whims.

Reflexively, crazily she reached behind her head trying to grab his hand, though he quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled it away as he shoved his cock firmly into her mouth.

Cyndi's panic subsided slightly as she realized Joe was now using his right hand to hold her head in place while he was using his left hand to stroke his own cock. He was literally jerking off into her mouth while he firmly held her head down. Her whole body seem to relax with pleasure as she realized this was exactly what she wanted.

Cyndi begin to moan lustily as she suckled the head of Joe's cock, running her tongue wildly around its circumference. She gently stroked his balls while Joe firmly massaged his shaft up and down.

She could tell that his movements were becoming less controlled. A moment of panic returned as his hips bucked forward thrusting the head of his cock threateningly against the back of her throat. Her eyes once more watered before she felt a lovely pulse beginning to move through his organ.

Joe was still holding Cyndi's head in place forcefully as he began to ejaculate. Her mouth was stretched wide by Joe's cock as she was startled to realize she could see someone watching through the window of the truck. She closed her eyes in pleasure knowing that this was not the first time she'd had an audience while sucking Joe's cock.

Cyndi moaned with excitement as Joe's seed finally began to fill her mouth. She wanted it all, but couldn't stop some from dribbling down his shaft. She opened her eyes once more blinking them clear and realized ... she was staring right into the eyes of ...her boyfriend, Tommy.

Cyndi paused for the briefest of moments, ... stared blankly into Tommy's eyes ... and swallowed Joe's cum.

Cyndi closed her eyes in concentration and swallowed again.

Tommy walked away in shock.

Cyndi returned her attention fully to Joe as she slowly and carefully licked the cum from his fingers and cock until he was completely clean.

Joe closed his eyes and enjoyed this loving attention.

Cyndi's eyes were still closed as she rested her cheek against the warmth of Joe's cock and enjoyed feeling him gradually start to soften. She was curled up, blissful resting her face on his naked sex and did not notice as Joe slid several more crisp hundreds into the back pocket of her jeans. She had lost count of how much money she was carrying. Joe had earlier told her Andrew's debt was clear and she could keep the money he had given her as well as her earnings from dancing in the club.

Cyndi did not know it, but she now had close to $5,000 in her pocket. Joe had tipped her $300 for stripping, $500 for a lap dance during which he fingered her pussy in front of the customers, $1000 for giving him fellatio in his office in front of five people, and another $1500 after he taken her pussy and sodomized her. He had just given her an additional $500 for sucking his cock in the front seat of his truck while her boyfriend watched, although the payment was unasked.

Joe normally did not pay strippers or prostitutes for sexual favors but the excitement of taking this girl was a priceless treasure. He was a simple man. Joe was not even particularly curious about why he did the things that he did to Cyndi. In general, the only thing he cared about was making sure he fucked somebody before they fucked him, and that he kept on fucking everybody else until the day he died.

Later that day as she spoke to her brother Andrew on the phone, Cyndi spoke slowly and deliberately as she explained to Andrew that he no longer owed Joe any money and he should never bet on sports again. Andrew frantically began to ask questions before Cyndi quietly hung up the phone.

Cyndi did not speak a word to Tommy as she quietly gathered her things and moved out of the apartment they had shared together.

Something seemed to have exploded inside of Cyndi that night. She had little interest in socializing or dating at all. She no longer even felt much of a spark of joy when she saw a cute boy checking her out, trying to work up the nerve to talk to her.

Cyndi started having strange dreams. Bizarre dreams. Dreams in which she had become Joe's sex slave and was forced to wear nothing but skimpy rags that barely covered her body. She was forced to move about on her hands and knees and to eat and drink from a bowl on the floor without using her hands. In her dreams Joe bizarrely wore tight leather briefs like those guys in "300," so the outline of his cock was constantly on display.

Sometimes in Cyndi's dreams Joe made her crawl beside him on all fours with her underwear pulled half-way down her thighs while they walked along the sidewalk downtown. He forced her to suck his cock in public wherever they went, while crowds stopped to gawk as she knelt with his cock in her mouth. Joe encouraged strange men of all ages to finger Cyndi's pussy while she served Joe with her mouth. In her dream, Cyndi was able to defy physics and take Joe's entire width and length into her mouth and throat until her nose was pressed against his belly and her lower lip brushed against the soft skin of his scrotum. And of course, Joe took her sexually wherever and whenever he wished.

Pleasantly, in her dreams it did not hurt when Joe sodomized her, no matter how roughly he took her. In real life she had felt considerable pain and fear when he took her ass. In her dreams, it simply felt delicious as the lovely mushroom head pressed between her ass cheeks and easily penetrated her eager and willing bottom.

After the end of her spring semester, many months later, Cyndi found herself sitting at the kitchen table in her new apartment, staring absentmindedly at an apple in a bowl of fruit. Her eyes drifted to her phone for the fifth or sixth time. Her hand began to tremble slightly as she reached out to pick it up. Fear began to creep through her as she slowly pressed the numbers she had repeatedly memorized. She had never completed dialing his number before. Finally, she listened as it started to ring.

Instantly she recognized his voice as he answered. Familiar waves of apprehension began to course through her body, along with a mixture of shame and excitement. Her voice caught as she spoke, and then ... she deliberately exaggerated the emotion, throwing her voice into a higher pitch and trying to sound desperate. "Joe...,... Mr. Havelock ... Um, I need to ask you for a favor. I hate to bother you and I wouldn't ask if I wasn't so desperate. There's just no one else who can possibly help." She stretched the last phrase into a pathetic whine.

Joe was silent for a moment. He replied darkly, "Oh, Cyndi. You know I cannot help you ... unless you come to me and ask me nicely. VERY nicely."