Shimmy Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was trying ..." Cyndi cried "I ... I was trying..."

"Darlin', you are going to have to do a little more than that if you want the money," Joe demanded, obviously feeling unsatisfied.

Cyndi knew she could not take him in her throat, and she was seriously doubting she could get him off just doing what she was doing so far. She could walk out of there without the money though. But ... to have done all this ... to have humiliated herself so much ... and still not cover the debt. It was unthinkable.

Cyndi looked up at Joe and hesitated. She knew this was dangerous. She also knew that she wanted that cock inside of her. She wanted to come with Joe inside her. This realization shocked Cyndi to her core.

"Joe ..." Cyndi was whining pathetically "Mr. Havelock ... why don't you just ... um, oh god ... why don't you just fuck me? ... um, please?"

Joe looked down at Cyndi, unsatisfied hunger in his eyes.

"You want me to fuck you?" He said calmly.

Cyndi looked up at him with glistening eyes and nodded her head, quite afraid of what this would bring.

Joe pulled Cyndi to her to her feet by her wrists as her panties fell to her ankles. In a rapid, unforgiving movement he spun her facing away from him and pulled both her arms behind her back so that she tilted forward from the waist. With one hand firmly holding her wrists, he used his other hand to grasp the front of her cotton crop-top. He began pulling on the fabric forcefully and Cyndi felt the seams biting into her shoulders and the back of her neck. Before she could register what was happening, she heard the fabric beginning to rip. "Oh my god! NO! What the hell?!" Cyndi screamed helplessly. Within seconds, her shirt was in shreds and Joe was ripping the last threads from her torso. He quickly undid the clasp on her lacy push-up bra, and let it fall down to her elbows. With one powerful yank, he yanked her skirt so that it almost ripped in half, and now Cyndi was completely naked; squealing for him to slow down. "Please don't!...Please just fuck me but don't hurt me!" she begged as the others cheered him on.

Joe forced Cyndi to bend forward, pressing her bare chest onto the frayed felt of the old mini pool table, with her arms still twisted behind her back. "Please ... just take it easy" she whimpered as her body trembled slightly.

"I'll pay extra for taking your ass" Joe declared said in a threatening promise. "A lot extra," he added as he took in the lovely sight of her bottom, just waiting for him.

Cyndi whimpered again as she noticed that the others were crowding around the table to get a closer look. In shame, she could feel her nipples harden as they pressed into the shiny, worn out felt of the pool table. Her face came right to the rail on the opposite side of the small table, while her arms were now being held tightly out to either side, pinned in place by the powerful hands of two men who had been watching her perform fellatio on her boss.

Joe stopped touching her momentarily, as Cyndi could hear his boots and jeans falling to the floor as he freed himself up to take her now. She then felt his rough, massive hands cupping each side of her bottom and then felt his hands begin to spread her cheeks so that her pussy and her ass were open to him. He kicked her feet further apart so that she was spread for the taking. Cyndi then began to feel the wide tip of Joe's cock teasing her labia.

"Oh god ... Please don't hurt me Mr. Havelock!" Cyndi cried out without meaning to. "Please just ... Please just ... go a little slow!" Cyndi trailed off feeling quite ridiculous as the others laughed at her.

"Ok baby. just the tip..." Joe teased in his best imitation of a teenage boy begging his girlfriend. "Just the tip ... to see how it feels. I promise to pull out right away! Just the tip honey baby." Again, Joe laughed.

Cyndi stared ahead and realized she could see herself in a mirror. She was a mess. Her face was a mess. Her hair was a mess. She looked like she was a sacrifice being offered to some terrible monster behind her. Joe towered over her, stroking the lips of her pussy with the swollen end of his member.

Rachel grinned down at the naked girl. She added to Cyndi's sense of vulnerability by firmly placing her hand over Cyndi's mouth, causing Cyndi's apprehension to spike.

The ridiculously wide tip of his fat cock was starting to push into the wetness of her pussy lips. She could now feel the cold metal of his piercing touching the soft flesh of her sex. He spanked her ass causing her to groan into Rachel's hand. Cyndi's body reacted to the spanking, caused her to convulse slightly and she suddenly felt the head of Joe's cock slip inside her. She felt him starting to stretch her.

Fear momentarily overtook her as Cyndi tried to free herself from the men holding her and Rachel's hand covering her mouth. Joe began to knead her buttocks with his powerful fingers as he stroked his width deeper and deeper into her pussy. He had barely managed to get a third of his cock inside of her, when she got her mouth away from Rachel and screamed "Oh dear god ...!" trailing off into moaning, animal sounds.

"You want me to stop?" Joe asked softly.

Cyndi said nothing for a moment as Joe continued to slowly fuck her with the head of his cock.

Quietly Cyndi said "no," shocking herself. "I want you to fuck me."

"Ask me nicely."

"Mr. Havelock... please ... please fuck me."

"Just as well" Joe laughed, "because this pussy is mine, bitch!"

Cyndi's moans became rhythmic in time with Joe's slow thrusting. Each time he managed to enter her little more deeply, and each time her eyes widened in fear and pleasure. She could actually feel the smooth metal balls on the ends of his piercing stroking her inside, though the pain she felt was from his freakish girth.

Joe had barely worked half of his shaft inside of Cyndi when her body shook with a wave of mind bending orgasm. Wave after wave coursed through her as she moaned like an animal. Cyndi felt her body go slack as Joe began to slide into her more quickly and with more force. "Oh honey baby," Joe cooed "you are falling in love, aren't you."

Joe grasped her hips with his powerful hands, and lifted her off the table, then firmly pulled her back into him, forcing her to slide further and further onto his hard cock. She groaned and cried out, hoping she would soon feel him coming inside of her. She felt him building in momentum, forcefully thrusting inside of her in long, determined, rhythmic strokes. For a moment, she feared she might split in two.

Joe released his grip on her hip with his right hand and for a second, she thought he might be letting up until she felt his thumb smearing something between the cheeks of her bottom. She did not know what it was, but it felt like some kind of grease. Once again, his thumb found the opening of her bottom and began to rub the lubricant into her.

Cyndi looked into her own eyes in the mirror as her eyes watered again as she felt electrified with fear and desire. Joe did not stop. He grinned down at her, catching her eye in the mirror as she felt the tip of his thumb enter her ass again. She tried to shake her head, to beg him "no," but he continued to grin as he worked his thumb slowly inside of her tight little behind. After letting the tip of his thumb slide in and out of her ass for a few moments, he slowly worked his thumb all the way up to the second joint as his fingers from the same hand grasped the cheek of her bottom.

"GodDAMN it!" Cyndi cried as yet another orgasm rolled wildly through her body.

All the while Joe continued to slide his absurdly fat dick in and out of her throbbing pussy. Then Joe slowly withdrew his cock, easing out of her. In apprehension, Cyndi realized what he was going to try next. He held her ass cheeks apart and rested the underside of his engorged member against the tender opening of her bottom. He began thrusting, sliding his cock back and forth between her cheeks but without trying to enter her just yet. He was just savoring the feeling of his cock pressed between the soft cheeks of her bottom, while the puckered opening of her ass kissed the underside of his cock.

While Cyndi began to tell herself that there was no way he could get that thing inside of her bottom, she noticed he had started rubbing his engorged head against her tightly clinched anus. She felt the cool metal balls of the cross bar rubbing the hot, tender flesh between her pussy and her ass. Without realizing it, her ass started to relax just enough that he could press the very tip in slightly, without really gaining entry.

Cyndi's eyes were wide with fear, and she silently begged him not to try, as tears again ran down her reddening face. Strangely, she could not or would not ask him to stop aloud.

Joe was pressing the head of his cock with a little more pressure against the tight hole of her bottom but sliding it around a bit as he did so - working more lube into her.

And suddenly Cyndi let out a scream, causing the men and women holding her to burst into laughter. She screamed and gasped and screamed again. The enormously wide head had entered her anus, cross bar and all. It felt impossibly big, her ass impossibly stretched. He massaged the cheeks of her bottom in his hands as he slid ever so slightly in and out, with only the head of his cock entering her ass.

"I told I would give you a big tip, didn't I, little girl?" And the room exploded with laughter again. "That's the biggest tip you're ever going to get sweetheart."

Cyndi cried out as he pushed a little harder. Now her hands were gripping the side rails of the pool table, holding on for life it seemed. She caught her own tear-streaked eyes in the mirror again, as he thrust a bit more deeply into her ass.

"Oh! Ohh ... please ... please ... don't hurt me Joe. Please be ... careful ... go slow go slow go slow go slow!" she begged and cried softly.

"Cyndi, are you asking me to stop fucking your ass?"

Cyndi almost spoke, but something stopped her. She could not ask him to stop. She could not admit that she wanted him to continue, frightened, embarrassed, ... and turned-on as she was.

Finally she simply said "fuck me. Fuck my ass. Just please take it easy."

Joe looked with pleasure into her eyes through the mirror as he continued slowly fucking her ass. Cyndi could tell he was pushing more deeply inside with each thrust. She was out of her mind with arousal, pain, and intoxicating humiliation. Cyndi's body trembled as Joe continued to slide in and out of her. He felt so hard, she thought. How could he be that hard?

Through her tears, Cyndi became aware someone was gently kissing her cheek face. It was Linda kissing her flaming red cheeks and licking the salt from her tears. She felt Linda's breath on her face as the older woman began to nibble playfully on her ear. Quietly Linda whispered into Cyndi's ear "listen, baby. I'm going to play with your pussy a little so that it doesn't hurt so bad when he is fucking your ass."

This was more than Cyndi could comprehend, but she felt Linda's soft hand gently sliding around her hip and under her belly before her fingers finally found what she was looking for. Just as she had said, Linda playfully began to stroke the lips of Cyndi's sex, occasionally pausing to gently massage the hood over Cyndi's clit. In the midst of it all Cyndi felt a little warmth spreading through her body and began to relax ever so slightly.

Nevertheless, Cyndi screamed again when Joe finally thrust the last few inches of his cock inside her body. Finally, she could feel the soft, bare skin of his testicles pressing into the lips of her pussy. She felt stretched to oblivion as he penetrated her completely.

As Linda's fingers continued to play with Cyndi's pussy lips, she began to slide her fingers inside of Cyndi.

Joe laughed and begin spanking her bottom with his rough hands. "Oh my, Little Red Riding Hood, ... what a sweet, tight, little ass you have. ... Jesus, it's like I have a fucking tourniquet on my dick. ... I ain't going to lie, little Cyndi, taking your ass is worth every penny. Every goddamned penny," He laughed again.

Slowly Joe began to withdraw his massive erection slightly before pushing it fully inside of Cyndi again, gradually increasing the intensity of his thrusts.

Cyndi began to come again with Joe's cock buried in her ass and Linda fingering her gently. Linda was caressing Cyndi and telling her it'd all be ok ... Like she was talking to a little girl getting who had fallen on the playground.

Joe fucked Cyndi's ass harder and she knew he was somehow sliding that fat cock impossibly further into her, as his balls slapped against her pussy.

Cyndi was sure she could not take any more when she felt a pulsing in Joe's cock and a shuddering in his rhythm as he started to empty his seed deep inside of her. She could feel the quick spasms as his semen gushed through his shaft. Joe's orgasm seemed to just keep going and Cyndi wondered how much one man could possibly ejaculate.

Cyndi's ass was now lubricated inside with Joe's copious semen as he continued to slide his cock in and out, enjoying his aftershocks. Finally, He released his grip on her, as did the others. After a pause during which he seemed to have collapsed forward onto her, he slowly, he began to ease his cock out of her throbbing ass, inch by excruciating inch. She was glad he was moving slowly because pulling out hurt almost as much as thrusting into her. She felt herself closing little by little as he gradually eased out until only the head of his cock remained inside. Her aching little sphincter was gripping the edges of the mushroom head, refusing to let go without a last spasm of pain. "You like that tip don't you darlin'?" More laughter.

As the massive head of Joe's penis, crossbar and all, finally popped past the grip of her bottom, she started to feel his semen slowly leaking out of her as well. though she made no move to cover her naked body or wipe up the semen as it began to trickle down her inner thigh. She did not move at all for some time, lying limp and prone with Joe's cum dripping from her bottom.

Joe pressed a stack of crisp hundreds into her slack, opened palm. "You may be one stupid little cunt, but that tight ass was worth every penny. Every goddamned penny" Joe laughed. "Tell your stupid brother not to gamble anymore. You keep the money."

Chapter 4

As the others left the room with Cyndi lying limp on the pool table, she noticed Linda was still with her. Carefully Linda slid onto the table next to her and put her arms around Cyndi gently kissing her tear streaked cheeks. She held Cyndi softly as Cyndi buried her face into linda's blonde hair and moaned softly.

They two women lay together for several minutes before Linda finally spoke. She said softly to Cyndi "are you ok, baby?"

"Oh my God. That fucking hurt. I'm such a fucking mess. Jesus I am so embarrassed that all those people watched that ... watched me do that ... How am I even going to walk out of here?" Cyndi asked.

"Easy there, baby" Linda cooed. "Let me just get you into the shower. I will get you into some clean clothes afterwards."

Linda slowly helped Cyndi into the shower in the back of the office area, and without explanation took off her own clothes and stepped into the shower with Cyndi.

As Linda gently bathed Cyndi, the last of Joe's fluids continued to leak out of Cyndi's body. Cyndi was startled when she saw the globs of Joe's cum collected in the bottom of the shower.

Linda held Cyndi gently in the warm water as it flowed over her, touching every ache in her body. Unexpectedly Linda kissed Cyndi softly on the mouth. For reasons unknown to her, Cyndi returned the kiss. Linda's warm, soft lips seemed to take away any pain and humiliation. Cyndi was startled when she realized that Linda's tongue was caressing her own. Oddly she noticed that she was crying again even as she savored the feeling of the other woman's tongue in her mouth.

Impulsively, Cyndi begin to kiss the other woman's neck as Linda moaned and tilted her head back. Linda grew excited as she felt younger woman's lips on her neck. She tentatively reached out to touch Cyndi's breast.

Cyndi started to pull back nervously.

Linda smiled "don't worry sugar, I know how to be very gentle."

Before long the hot water had run out and they turned off the shower. Cyndi moved from Linda's neck and began kissing the other woman's soft breasts, pausing to rest her face gently against Linda's bosom. The feeling was so soothing that she wanted to stay there.

Cyndi had seen Linda dance under the stage lights (and back in the darkened booths) but she never really paid attention to Linda's body the way she was now. Cyndi noticed that Linda's light brown nipples were larger than her own, though Linda's breasts were small and perky. She gently suckled while she caressed Linda with her hand. Linda smiled peacefully with her eyes closed as she enjoyed Cyndi's affection.

On another impulse Cyndi began to plant soft kisses on Linda's belly and hips. "Mmmmmm ... that feels nice baby" Linda moaned happily. Cyndi could tell that it felt more than nice to Linda as the other woman begin to make little thrusts with her hips. Mischievously Cyndi lightly cupped her hand over Linda's sex as she began to tongue Linda's bellybutton moving further and further down her belly.

"Oh baby that feels so sweet," Linda said, as she arched her back. Cyndi was becoming excited herself, enthralled with the scent and the warmth of the other woman. She reached up to caress Linda's breast with her hand as she finally began to kiss the tender lips of Linda's sex. She sucked softly on Linda's pussy before stroking her with her tongue.

As Linda grew increasingly aroused she began to press her body into Cyndi's mouth. In response, Cyndi began to press her tongue more tightly against the top of Linda's pussy, massaging her with a slight side to side pressure. She seemed to forget everything, lost in the scent and feel of Linda. Cyndi was turned on by the way she could feel Linda's excitement growing while Linda's pussy was pressed to her mouth.

Linda began to make an animal sound deep in the back of her throat as her thighs begin to quiver and her hips begin to buck uncontrollably. Her orgasm seemed to go on for many minutes, slowly building in a crescendo and appearing to end, before building again even more intense than before. Finally when Linda could take it no more she pulled Cyndi up into an embrace and held her tightly against her warm body.

After holding Cyndi for a time, Linda looked into Cyndi's eyes with a mischievous smile and rolled Cyndi onto her back. Linda then carefully positioned herself on top of Cyndi in a 69. She wrapped her arms around and under Cyndi's thighs so that her hands each were holding Cyndi's bottom from behind.

The two women lost themselves in giving each other pleasure with their mouths. Linda was careful to be very gentle with Cyndi. Nevertheless every time her tongue touched Cyndi's sex, Cyndi felt a little pain mixed with the pleasure. Strangely, as she closed her eyes Cyndi found herself thinking of the way the head of Joe's cock looked when it was shining wet after being inside of her mouth.

Cyndi was building towards yet another orgasm with Linda when she noticed the door to the shower room opening. She felt dazed as she realized she was looking up into the eyes of Joe. Linda calmly looked over her shoulder and murmured "hey baby..." before gently pressing her mouth back to Cyndi's pussy.

Cyndi's tongue was inside Linda as she looked up at Joe, curious to see what he would do. She watched as Joe slowly took off his shirt and jeans. He carefully began to kneel with Cyndi's face between his knees so that he could take Linda from behind. His familiar cock was bobbing inches above Cyndi's face and she began to tongue the underside of his cock as he started to rub the enormous head against Linda's pussy.