Shireen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having turned in my last paper, on the last day of the term, I headed back home and was surprised to find Fred lounging in the living room, looking over a file of charcoal drawings with Shireen at his side.

"Hi jaan," she sounded excited, "I got the cheque today and Professor Rickard also gave me some of the best drawings from the class through the term."

"That's great, but what is Fred doing here?"

"We finished earlier than expected and he gave me a ride home, since the car is still at the garage," she explained.

Fred looked somewhat disappointed at my arrival and before long, having quickly downed some refreshments that Shireen had put on the table, he begged our leave. I was wondering what caused him to exit quickly, but the pictures caught my attention and it soon became clear why my arrival had caused him to realize that things would not be proceeding as he expected.

There were five full size pictures representing the section on erotica. The first picture showed her standing in front of him, her left hand covering his penis. His left hand was placed over her pussy and right one came across her right breast. The second one showed her standing against a wall, with him seated between her legs. His face appeared to be buried in her crotch and her hands were in his hair. It was fairly obvious what was being represented, and the look of passion on her face, even though drawn by the artist's imagination, looked very real. The third had him lying down, while she was seated over his crotch, bent backwards and pointing her tits skywards. The fourth had her sitting in his lap, his arms around her waist and hers around his neck. What made it more interesting was the fact that their lips were locked in a sensuous kiss. The last picture upped the ante even further and showed her on all fours, one leg slightly ahead of the other and her face reflecting satisfaction. He was standing behind her, his hands on her ass. The fact that this was the only picture that showed his dick apparently entering her from behind and his face registering a sense of relief made it incredibly pornographic.

"Did you actually pose in those fashions?" I could not believe what I was seeing as these were way more suggestive than any of the other work she had modeled for.

"Yes, these were exactly as you see," she confirmed.

"Is he actually fucking you in a couple of the pictures?"

"Hey certainly wanted to," she was open about Fred's intentions, "but I was not going to do it in public."

"So is that why you brought him over?" I wondered whether there were ulterior motives.

"I must say I was getting extremely turned on, particularly during the session today but there was no way that I was going to fuck him," Shireen continued, "he did drive me over and was perhaps hoping for a little bit extra that he was not going to get, even if he had been lying naked on top of me all day."

"But darling, if you were enjoying what he was doing to your body during the class," I was pushing her, "why did you not have sex, I had no issues if you decided to make love to him?"

"Why would I sleep with a gay guy?" she surprised me, "don't you know that guys wearing earrings are gays, I did not want to fuck someone who sleeps with other guys."

"And I must say the guy has the ugliest penis in the world, no way that was going into me!" I remembered that Fred was uncircumcised and Shireen had never seen a dick like that before.

She was not exactly right about the earring, or the fact that Fred was probably not gay, but she had given me enough indication that she was open to more ideas in the future, including extra marital sex. My joy had no bounds, given her increased level of arousal, and I could hardly wait for our next erotic experience so she could be enlightened her even more. The drawings were filed away, where nobody could get to them, and on occasion we certainly made sure we revisited the entire episode and had absolutely stupendous sex.

-------------------------------------------------

III -- Shireen Takes the Next Big Step

Shireen's sexual growth had already been significant with the pool party and then the experience with the art class. Nevertheless, our lives had returned pretty much to the normal, with sex once or twice a week but nothing out of the ordinary. An anniversary was nearing but Shireen had ducked any talk of taking things to a higher level as far as sexual liberation was concerned.

Some time before the anniversary, we were getting intimate and talking about fantasies. She asked me outright what my ultimate fantasy was and how did it involve her. Initially I was a little nervous but finally blurted out that it was to see her with another man. To my surprise, rather than giving me a kick in the groin or worse, she got even more passionate and we had some of the best sex in a while.

A few days later, I asked her what she thought of my fantasy and she gave me that shy smile again. To me this was encouraging and the rest of the day I could not concentrate on my work. As the days passed, I often tried to bring up the topic but she would find ways to skirt the issue. One evening when I cornered her, Shireen agreed that it was a nice fantasy but was unacceptable where reality was concerned. I asked her why and got a litany of reasons: it was taboo; someone would find out; we would not respect each other afterwards; she could catch something unwanted; and so on. However I kept hammering away that her fears were baseless, but she managed to evade answering due to the unwelcome ringing of the phone and a telemarketer on the other end.

Saturday morning she was in a very horny mood and we had some wild sex. As we lay back after relieving our most basic urges, she said that she had thought about the whole thing and was ready to do it for me, if indeed that was what I wanted. I was ecstatic until after breakfast she asked me who I intended her to do this with. I had been planning the eventuality of her fucking another man in my mind for years but was at a loss as far as naming a definite person was concerned.

Considering that we had just moved to Atlanta, where I had found a solid management position with a leading snack food company, I really did not know too many people around. The folks on the West Coast might have lived on Saturn, given the distances involved and the guys from Saudi sounded even further out. I wondered if this was Shireen's way of avoiding something she did not want to do without causing undue friction with me.

"Shireen, I give up, I do not know anyone that well in Atlanta; perhaps you have someone in mind." I almost dreaded her answer because that would mean she had strong feelings for someone else, yet was keen on seeing her in action with another guy.

"Nope, nobody here," she replied, a look of relief seemingly coming over her.

"You've never wondered what it would be like to have a bit of variety with another guy." I kept returning to the point.

"That's not entirely true," she surprised me with her answer, "I guess the closest I would have come to anyone, it would have to be some of the guys in Saudi, like Ron, Hernan or Camille, maybe even Ghassan."

"You would sleep with those guys?" I zoned in on what she had said.

"Maybe, but only if they do not have one of those ugly looking things," she was obviously not going to like someone uncircumcised. But I often wondered about communal showers, in places like gyms, and today was one time I realized that I had the answer I needed because we had such a shower at the exercise room on our compound. At least three of the guys she had mentioned, including Hernan and Ghassan were definitely circumcised!

Still it looked like the anniversary would have to proceed without Shireen getting into bed with another guy, and oddly I was really bummed out. With a few days left in our annual celebration, I had pretty much given up on the idea of expanding her sexual horizon and planned instead to take her out to a resort in Florida.

Sometimes, however, karma takes over and indeed I wondered if such was the case when I received an email from Hernan a few days later. He had been on the US Immigration list for many years and was to finally become a naturalized citizen in a matter of weeks. Since he had filed in Tampa, and was to take his oath of citizenship there, we had the opportunity of being in the same state and our anniversary could really be celebrated in style.

An exchange of communications with Hernan ensured that we would meet up in Jacksonville during our trip. I advised him that our anniversary would happen a couple of days after he became an American and was surprised to hear back that his birthday would fall and few days later. Much as I would like to tell her, I decided to hold off the news about Hernan from Shireen.

We checked into the hotel for a four day stay having arrived real late at night courtesy of a delayed flight. However, in the morning we wished each other a happy anniversary and passionately made love. It was time to break the news to her.

Her eyes popped and she was speechless as I informed her that Hernan was joining us and that he had invited us for lunch at the Marina to celebrate his new status. While I did not have not mention it, Shireen knew that before the day was out she would have to let him enjoy her body and charms. I wondered if she would try to back out, but imagine she did not think I would allow her to drop the idea at such a late stage. What she did not know was that Hernan had no idea of the bounty he could collect and should he not go for the gold, she would be reprieved for the time being.

"So what would you want me to wear?" Shireen asked.

"Don't wear skirts or pants," I suggested, "why do you not try out one of your saris with the short blouses?"

Though she normally stayed away from Indian style clothes, this sounded like a good mix of conservatism and suggestiveness. Conservative in that it wrapped much of her body in yards of cloth. Suggestive in that the top was barely two triangles with the front deep enough to show significant cleavage and the back nothing but a drawstring. Add to that her belly and all of her back would be bare. I had bought the sari on a trip to India and the cost that appeared exorbitant then, now seemed very reasonable.

The light pink sari made her look much lighter skinned than she was and, since the heels were hidden by her garment, allowed her to stand much taller. The top was quite filmy and she decided against wearing a bra that would be visible. By pulling one end of the sari across her front, she hoped her tits would not be very visible through the fabric. Of course as her mind wandered, during the drive over, the edge slipped away and we arrived at the Marina with her boobs playing hide and seek with the many stares she received.

Hernan was waiting for us in the reception area and a smile registered on his face as he appreciated Shireen's arrival. He shook my hand and gave me a quick hug. Done with greeting me, his arms went around Shireen's waist pulling her in, hers went across her neck. His lips came down to hers and I was surprised that they remained in that position for a few moments beyond what would have been just friendly. I figured she was steeling herself for the activity that was to follow.

"Shireen it is so good to see you," he almost stuttered, "you are a sight for sore eyes."

"And you are not happy to see Akbar?" she kiddingly remarked.

"Oh no, it is a treat to share my happy day with dear friends," he replied, directing her towards the restaurant, one arm still around her waist and gradually moving downwards. Shireen did not pull his hand back up and I could swear that she literally sat down on it, in the booth we were led to, before he got it out. Hernan had placed her next to himself on the plush two-seater, while I sat across from them on a chair.

Through lunch, I mostly did not see his right hand, which I figured was somehow caressing some part of her legs or body. If it did become visible, it was often placed over Shireen's left hand, with frequent squeezing being the preferred course of action. When one of the waitresses came by with a photographer, he closed the distance totally and planted a kiss on her cheek as the picture was taken. Shireen did not drink, but both of us guys had quite a few rounds. I was ravenous, but Hernan had other things on his mind and she hardly touched the meal. Even though she was going to be dessert for him, she did not want to look bloated after eating a meal!

"Let's take sweets and coffee back at our hotel," I suggested, "we can talk and do things more freely there."

Shireen seemed a bit uncertain about getting up, but Hernan was calling the valet for our vehicles in no time at all. He was driving a convertible racing car and I asked Shireen if she felt safe accompanying him to the hotel. "This sari is going to flap like crazy," she protested, but got into his vehicle anyway. As I headed off on to the direct highway route, I saw them going towards the coastal road. It would be about an hour before they reached the hotel, giving me time enough to ensure the room was in order and that room service had delivered a significant amount of snacks and drinks.

"Do you know Hernan's birthday is tomorrow?" Shireen announced as soon as she walked into the room. Wisely Hernan was not holding on to her as that would have looked odd to the hotel staff since she had arrived with me, assuming they cared about that sort of thing.

"And can you think of a birthday treat for him?" I dropped a huge hint.

"Oh, why do we not let the birthday boy decide what he would like," she suggested, headed to the facilities to freshen up and fix her makeup.

"Akbar, I am getting a strange vibe from both of you," Hernan point blank asked me, "is there something that has to be done?"

I wondered if Shireen had given him the idea of what I was hoping, but decided to act coy. "What do you mean?"

"I have never seen Shireen let me get so close to her," he advised, "are you guys having marital troubles?"

"Oh, no, we have the happiest of marriages," I confessed, "it is just that we are opening up to experimentation and spicing things up further."

"Such as," he explored.

"Maybe a bit of variety for us, instead of being with the same person, just for an occasional change," I opened up totally.

"Am I hearing you correct," he asked for clarification, "Do you want me to make love to your wife?"

"Would that not be a real nice birthday present for you," I responded, "and a fantastic anniversary experience for us?"

"I still cannot believe you, but why me?"

"Hernan, you were Shireen's best friend in Saudi," I explained, "why should she not enjoy the moment with someone she likes, and I do know you are hot for her."

"You have me there," he agreed, "but are you sure Shireen will do this?"

"Maybe not alone with you right now," I opined, "but with me around for reassurance we can all have a really good time."

I joined Shireen on the 2-seater sofa and offered Hernan the armchair next to it, as she returned from the washroom. She did take a fair bit of time and was probably psyching and willing herself forward. As we started talking about rather mundane things, I tactfully began to rub her back and ease the tension that was building up in her. Her comfort level increased with me at her side and she began contributing to the conversation. Some time later, I tactfully directed the talk towards what I wanted to happen. Hernan said that he had never done anything of the sort before. So far his intimate encounters had been with regular girlfriends. He was not surprised to learn that he would be Shireen's first man aside from me, but did feel a sense of being honoured in some way. We were all getting into the spirit of things and I encouraged onwards with the combined birthday and anniversary program. Hernan smiled and Shireen gave me a look that communicated, "are you really 100% sure about this?" I smiled back remarking, "Happy anniversary sweetie, enjoy your treat!"

This was the point of no return. Hernan tenderly grasped her hand and led her to the bed. She raised her head towards Hernan and he brushed her hair with his hand. They both started touching each others' bodies through their clothes; Hernan caressing her thighs through her petticoat and Shireen rubbing his shoulders. Their eyes met and they moved towards each other. Before I knew it, they were locked in a very passionate and eager kiss.

"Would you like to undress her or do you mind if I unwrap this beauty?" Hernan asked. Receiving my signal to go ahead he stood her up and pulled at one end of the sari. True to Indian cinematic style, she twirled a few times, as the fabric left her body. Soon the sari was off her and tossed aside and she awaited his next move, her chest heaving mightily. Hernan untied the back of her blouse and pulled it over her head, exposing Shireen's beautiful breasts. As he massaged and rubbed her neck, shoulders and back and squeezed her breasts, she lay down in pleasure, his kisses moving down to her stomach. While nuzzling the area below her navel, he loosened her petticoat and slid it off to uncover skin pink panties. She looked devastatingly hot and sensual and Hernan was losing control. He quickly took off his shirt and she started to kiss and rub his body right away. Hernan asked her to stand, and as she did he dropped her panties around her ankles. Charged up by the atmosphere, she had a healthy glow on her cheeks and skin, her fully shaven pussy was ripe to be enjoyed and the heels she was wearing added to the sexy visage. Hernan drank in the scene and whispered in her ear, "you are the prettiest woman I have ever been with; I do not know what I did to deserve this." Shireen blushed red even though she was in a most intimate situation with him and her nipples appeared to perk up.

Hernan kissed her pubic area and then in a slow movement moved down to her clit and vagina. Shireen was in heaven, she was enjoying the sensation fully as Hernan licked, sucked and tongue massaged her clit, vagina and anus. He had good stamina and continued doing this for a good ten minutes while Shireen cried out with pleasure. Though standing while being worked upon, Shireen could feel that her legs would buckle under her at any moment due to the state of arousal she was in. Finally he got up and helped her back on the bed, legs dangling over the side.

I hopped over, planted a kiss on her lips and suggested that it was Hernan's turn to get serviced. Standing in front of her, he pulled his jeans and underwear down, sporting a huge erection. Shireen became a little nervous, given that this was the first cock, other than mine, that she was seeing in earnest. She was surprised at the length and girth of his member, which certainly was somewhat larger than mine, and also pleased that his genital area was not overly hairy. Shireen stared at it for a bit and then shyly started to rub and feel it, holding his balls with one hand while massaging the dick with the other. She did this for a while since it was fascinating for her to see and feel another cock. For me it was unbelievably exciting watching her as if she was playing with a new toy.

Hernan put his hands behind her head and bent himself forward so his cock was in line with her mouth. Given that I had never received a blow job from her, I wondered how she would react. She seemed confused for a moment, not sure what to do. Finally, she used both hands to grab his cock, stared at the head for a few seconds, gave me a smile and a "here goes" look, closed her eyes and put it in her mouth. Hernan helped her by whispering directions on what to do and she quickly caught on that she needed to both suck and lick his cock. I was incredibly turned on and could barely wait for Hernan to reach his peak. Thankfully, he pulled out from her mouth, just in time, and sent a stream of his semen across from her breasts to below her waist. He was unsure if she would swallow so took the safer route, rather than jeopardize the rest of the adventure.