Shireen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door across the room opened and more than a dozen females walked in, dressed in NFL cheerleader kits, but wearing heels instead of sports shoes. I noted that Shireen had chosen her national colours of Green and White, and found out that this represented the Philadelphia Eagles. Her wheatish skin and near perfect figure was even more appreciable in the scanty clothing and the attractive colour. Quite a few guys seemed to be interested in finding out who she was. The other girls were also dressed in revealing cheerleader kits and while there were a few babes around, the rest were acceptable or moderately cute. Shireen seemed to be a goddess within a group of ladies in waiting. The exception was Kerri who apparently had been an actual cheerleader and could dress up very provocatively to express her sexuality.

Kerri walked up to the middle of the room, dressed in NY Giants colours, and announced that we were to pair up according to our dress picks. As the game was just about to start, each couple was shown to an oversized armchair. The only way for both to fit was for the guy to sit in the chair and the lady, wearing the same team's outfit, to place herself across his lap. Kerri had deliberately withheld information on how to dress to encourage cross fertilization. As people began to take their seats, I noted a guy in Green and White display an ear to ear grin as Shireen followed the crowd's lead and reluctantly sat in his lap. An average looking blonde, called Jill, jumped into mine claiming that she was from Ohio and loved the Bengals! Kerri advised everyone that this was just the start of the proceedings and that after the first quarter, there would be changes made. Not so surprisingly, Hernan was also in a Giants kit and she was soon in his lap.

Shireen clearly looked uncomfortable, but given the size of the crowd was unlikely to make a scene. The game started and I soon realized that a 15 minute quarter was eternally longer according to the way this game was played. As Jill cuddled into me, I noted that Shireen had turned red as she was being felt up by her partner, whose hands remained almost permanently on her thighs. Thankfully the quarter ended, with one team up by a touchdown.

Jill passed pieces of blue paper to the guys, asking them to vote for their favourite team as represented by the girls at the party. The girls were given red paper and asked to do the same for the guys. Having collected the ballots back, she made some calculations and announced the results.

"Pittsburgh, Oakland, Giants, Bengals," she read out ten team names, "you stay on; the rest can retire to the next room." Five of the guys, looking not too happy, exited and went out.

"Miami, Giants, Denver, Eagles," she read off the ladies roster, and five of them also went next door.

Both Shireen and I were in the room, while Jill had exited the group. Shireen's Eagle team mate was also still around.

"Please couple up if you have a team partner, otherwise please be single for the quarter," Kerri told those left. Shireen looked over at me with a "oh well" expression and plopped into her partner's lap again.

His smile got even wider as Kerri announced that as a reward for making it to the playoff round, those who still had partners could remove an item of clothing from their lady halves, while those without partners had to remove two. Shireen appeared horrified but had to accept being subjected to the removal of her top. Seven couples were around and soon a number of the ladies were sans panties, skirts or tops, depending on the preferences of their partners.

Shireen appeared frozen through the second quarter as the guy had unfettered access to her legs and was able to rub her breasts as well. Those who had lost their panties were getting soundly fingered. The singles group of three guys and three ladies just sat and watched the game and the other seven couples. It was exceedingly difficult for me to focus on the game as the fellow kept sticking his palms down Shireen's bra and tweaking her nipples.

As the half time festivities played, Kerri passed more ballots around and culled the group by another three guys and three ladies. I was hoping the Eagles guy was history, but that was not to be. And adding to my concern, Shireen was called in the remaining seven, as was I. As the third quarter started, the four guys still with a partner got to remove another piece of clothing. The son of a bitch was going for her panties in a flash, but a rather venomous look from Shireen made him decide it would be better removing her skirt. The other ladies were soon also without much of their clothing. Although Shireen was in bra and panties, the guy managed to insinuate his fingers so that he was rubbing her vagina as the rest followed the rather close game. For the forty or so minutes, it was a rare moment that he was not in the honey pot.

Although reluctant to be in such close proximity to the fellow, Shireen was surprisingly clinging closer to him, as he was giving her orgasm after orgasm through the dexterous use of his hands. The second or third was pretty intense and she let out a very audible moan for all to hear and appreciate.

Kerri, who was now alone, as Hernan had been relegated out, explained changes for quarter four. First all the folks who had been knocked out earlier were brought back. Second she took the guys aside and told them they could bid on any or all of the ladies left, with a bid price limit, which was still quite a bit. The high bidder would be able to enjoy the full benefits of the lady he had won, immediately following the game. That got some pulses going pretty strong and many folks began to plan how they would bid.

She then collected the ladies and told them something that I could not pick out. However, it did appear that she was exhorting them to get as high a bid as possible, with the proviso that the ladies themselves would keep a significant portion of the bid amount.

Each guy was given a piece of paper to put down up to five bids on the various participants. The ladies all lined up, and most acted coy or sexy to catch the attention of the guys. Quite a few were now completely naked, having taken two garments off each quarter, after losing their partners earlier on. Shireen seemed to be in synch with the goings on, but was not particularly into the part relating to advertising herself. The guys got busy and before long Kerri, now wearing only her heels and skirt with no panties, had all the bids in her hands.

"Folks, we have some interesting results," Kerri announced after a while, "there are two big winners."

"Thank you to Ed, Will, Henri and Akbar for pledging a handsome amount, which is at the limit for me," Kerri giggled.

I wondered from where my name had been added and saw a very surprised, and perhaps hurt, look on Shireen's face. I had actually bid on her, but not the limit amount.

"And would you believe the limit bid from John, Roger, Max, Julio, Norm, Hernan and Perry on our overall winner, SHIREEN!"

She read out a few other results, with virtually every female getting at least one winning bid, given that most of the guys had made at least two choices. Everyone was amazed by the massive interest from half the guys in Shireen, perhaps because she was the most exotic of the participants.

Shireen came around to my side and whispered, "Ab mujh ko kya karna hai? (What am I supposed to do next?)"

Kerri clarified that for all present. "Folks, since there are multiple interests in a number of the participants, the joint winners will draw straws to determine the order of approach."

Shireen, on learning that she was expected to be, and likely have sex, with a large number of guys, was rightly horrified. However, standing within the group, with her panties visibly wet, she was unable to come up with any excuse to escape the predicament.

Kerri advised the seven winners that each would get a maximum of 30 minutes with Shireen for any sexual activity that would be mutually agreed upon. There would be a further 30 minutes for Shireen to freshen herself in between. The same sort of schedule would apply to Kerri, but with each person getting a full hour with her, given her smaller number of interests. All others were advised that they could schedule things as they wanted.

Kerri took Shireen by the hand and led her out and to a bedroom somewhere. I noted Norm's phone beep shortly afterwards and he took off in the same direction on seeing the message. He would be the first to fuck Shireen that night, but not the last.

Kerri appeared, as if out of nowhere and pulled me along. "Honey, you are my first for tonight," she let me know, "do you want to see what Shireen is up to?"

Though I was not exactly in agreement with what had transpired, I nodded my assent. We entered a room and she went across to the other end to open up curtains that were covering a window. On the other side, I could see Norm siding up to Shireen and trying to charm her out of the few clothes that she still had on.

"It's a one way mirror," Kerri explained, "They have no clue we are watching."

"In fact, that is the central room, and all around there are others, like this one, from where the rest of the group can enjoy the action also," she continued.

I could visualize other couples or groups drawing curtains and seeing my wife take it all from a bunch of horny guys.

"Since you are close to another anniversary we were hoping that you two would be a big hit at our event," Kerri explained things, "and from what actually happened Shireen did make a big impact as most of the guys have never been with a South Asian female before."

"Are you telling me you rigged the results?"

"Not much for Shireen, in fact there were nine persons who had picked her with high bids," she confessed, "but I changed things a bit to get my hands on you all the same!"

Sensing that Shireen was a bit uncertain, Norm had simply laid her on the bed, removing her panties but not the bra. Discarding his Raiders outfit, and putting on a condom, he entered her slowly. She was jerked into reality but did not resist as he began to pump in and out.

"Honey, are you going to take me or not?" Kerri was at my side, buck naked and ready to be fucked.

I was, however, engrossed in the action on the bed and soon Norm finished his work. Clearly it was not a great fuck, but he had been the first with the choicest person in the group and considered that reward enough. In the few minutes left, before the alarm Kerri had set went off, he tried to kiss her and have a conversation. He was not particularly successful at either. Just before his time expired, he collected his stuff, thanked her, and left.

Kerri pushed me on to the bed, climbed on top and stuffed my cock into her exceedingly wet cunt. While having mixed feelings about what I had just seen, I still had a sizable stiffy and soon she was thrashing about. I shot my load into her, not realizing that I had no condom on. She assured me that things were fine as she was on the pill and I hoped that indeed was the matter.

"Cheerio's, Honey," Kerri whispered in my ear, "enjoy the rest of the show from this room."

"And by the way, Jill is going to come by in a while," she added, heading out the door.

Julio arrived and Shireen had re-dressed herself in the bra and panties. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," he whispered into her ear, striking a chord. His arms encircled her and he began to move as if dancing with her. Slowly his mouth found hers and their tongues intertwined. Julio continued kissing her and concurrently managed to dispose of the two slight garments on her. As their bodies came together, it was clear that she was getting turned on and responding to his touch. Julio screwed her with a varying rhythm and both came simultaneously. He had definitely received his money's worth and she had apparently enjoyed the attention.

It was tough to wait out the half hour to the next person. Surprisingly Hernan and Perry walked in together. Shireen seemed unsure of what was to come, but Hernan suggested a threesome. She had put on a bathrobe after her last fuck, and Perry had taken no time in sliding it off her body. Hernan asked her to get on all fours and face him. Perry went behind and began to grease her back side. Hernan had his hands in her hair and was lovingly caressing her and comforting her to go with the flow of things. As the tension in her body subsided, Perry buried his cock in her behind. At the same time, Hernan pushed his dick into her mouth. Shireen had not had this treatment before, but caught the hang of it quite soon. Perry reached his climax and bucked a few times, ensuring that every drop of semen ended up in her rear. Hernan's ejaculate went down her throat, just as when she had sucked him while I was on my business trip.

I expected the guys to leave, when Hernan told her that they actually had pooled time and still had a full hour together between them to enjoy her company. Suggesting that she had her half hour to recuperate, Hernan asked her to sit in a rubber kid's pool he pulled out from under the bed. Perplexed, she did so and he began pouring champagne over her breasts and body, letting it run down into the pool. Placing his mouth at her cunt, he licked the liquid off. After Hernan had a few minutes, Perry placed his mouth over her pussy as another bottle was emptied over her body. Hernan put some into a glass and holding her head back, poured it slowly down her throat, the first time I imagined she had tasted alcohol. I wondered how she handled the cold liquid on her body and in her mouth but figured the atmosphere was quite heated and charged. In fact, within the course of thirty minutes, she had taken five or six glasses of champagne and was definitely looking a bit light headed. Hernan and Perry stood her up in the pool and dried her by either licking off liquid from her body or using a couple of small hand towels.

Perry took a seat at one side of the bed as Hernan lay down and had Shireen come atop him, still dripping somewhat from the champagne treatment. As she moved up and down Hernan's prick, Perry was busy jacking off, there being no question of him entering her cunt or mouth not having washed after having anally taken her. Close to his orgasm, Perry stood up next to Shireen and let go over her breasts. While she did not look too happy about this act, Perry was not stopped as he rubbed the sperm onto her breasts and torso. Noting that she was quite involved with fucking Hernan, he brought his mouth to hers and absent-mindedly Shireen accepted a long and deep kiss from him. Hernan took a long time coming and the passion with which she fucked him seriously increased my level of jealousy and anxiety. I truly felt I had to do something about this Hernan guy because she took a good ten minutes sensually kissing him before disengaging, even after both of them were spent.

By and by Perry and Hernan left and Shireen cleaned off in the bathroom. Half an hour later, she was joined by the guy wearing the Eagles uniform. There was no chance of any passion in her performance and Max, who had been holding his cock off from exploding due to his proximity to her throughout the game, was finished within moments of entering her pussy as she lay back in a bored and disassociated state. I figured she had served him right for being a prick earlier. He did not wait around and was out in no more than ten minutes.

I felt a hand around my cock. "I know there is no way I match up to her," Jill was rubbing my manhood, "but I would love to go to bed with you."

Her lips were around me and soon I was back to full steam. Jill was surprisingly good at blow jobs and I re-assessed my earlier opinion of her being relatively dumpy and uninteresting. In fact no one bothered us as we fucked a couple of times and took a much needed nap, while Shireen continued through her admirers.

Much later, done with the enjoyable coupling with Jill, I ventured over to the window again. Shireen was lying on the bed naked, apparently unconscious, having fucked quite a few persons and likely having completed her quota of bidders.

Surprisingly, a large dark skinned guy I had not seen earlier, and not wearing NFL clothing, entered the room and flipped her on to her stomach. He placed a couple of pillows under her torso, elevating her back. Quickly dropping his trousers, he put a condom on the largest cock I had ever seen. As I wondered if he was going to anally violate her, mercifully he decided on a doggy style approach to her pussy. Shireen was in a vegetative state as, standing by the bed, he pulled her rear towards himself and began to penetrate her. Her eyes came open and a state of shock registered on her face as he thrust the extremely large object into her vagina.

"No, please remove it," she screamed, "I cannot take it all."

Maybe he was a humanist, or perhaps could not push in any further, and stopped with a significant part of his dick still outside her cunt. Though her pussy had lost any elasticity with all the fucking that had already happened, the weapon he had was simply too massive. But that was as far as the reprieve he would give her, and began to pump in and out, seeming to rip her completely apart. Shireen cried out with every stroke and a stream of tears fell to the bed. I decided that was enough and was nearly out the door when he gave a loud grunt and appeared to release his load for a very long time. As he withdrew, I noted the condom was seriously heavy at one end. Shireen was now in a full faint. He tried to get her awake again by sucking on her breasts, fingering her ass and kissing her mouth, but she was too far gone. Still figuring he could have another go, he picked up a bottle of cream from the side table and began greasing her ass.

I started to pound on the mirror with gusto and he realized that he had been discovered. Figuring things were over he picked up his clothes and departed just as Kerri rushed into my room.

"Who was that?" I demanded.

"Who was who?" Kerri asked.

"That big, dark guy who just fucked my wife, that's who?"

"He was not supposed to be here, that is the caretaker for this place," she told me, "oh dear, he probably decided to help himself without an invite."

I wanted to kill the guy, but figured that there was nothing I could pin on him since Shireen had earlier been taken by numerous persons. Secondly, he was a lot larger than I was and a head on confrontation could have turned out badly. Finally, there was no way for him to un-fuck Shireen, so it was better letting things be. I was never a coward but smart sense dictated that nothing be done. Later on, I found out that he had dipped his wick into two or three of the other ladies, most with their express encouragement. He had actually been looking for another person, who had indicated she wanted him, and had walked into Shireen's room by mistake. Still what he had done to my wife was not called for and certainly within the realm of involuntary sex.

It was nearly dawn when the group came together again, all cleaned, dressed up and ready to leave. Shireen walked unsteadily and had to be assisted every step. Kerri had rushed to her aid direct from my room and had helped her shower, get clothed and regain some of her orientation. Despite the obvious exhaustion on her face, and relatively dishevelled state of dress and make up, she looked lovelier than ever.

Kerri handed each lady an envelope as they left the party. When it was our turn to exit, Kerri held her back for a bit, finally giving her the thickest packet. She looked inside, gave Kerri and peck and headed towards our car slowly and carefully taking a step at a time and staying up. I was certain she was aching mightily, but was putting on a brave face anyway.