All Comments on 'Shock and Awe on First Swap Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
That is the way to go

Betty made some good comments to Bill. Her comments about size and sexual prowness reassured her husband. When said that she didn't want to this often it gave a valid claim of her love for Bill and her children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Even In Story Form

He was minipulated and used - she doesn't like bigger cocks - yah right - she still loves only him but a piece of her goes away with every tryst she orgasms on - perhaps also with him but its usually somewhat one sided towards one wanting and the other feeling drug along until the bubble and marriage bursts for both.

If you want divorce try it - its guaranteed to ruin any good marriage and spice up temporarily a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not a life style I would condone.

I my opinion they're a bunch of morons riding on a slippery slope to divorce.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Shock and awe have not even started yet...

Now they are starting to compare notes and PR campaigns to reassure each other...What is that all about? The assumption of 'benign swapping' is as "user-friendly" as a game of a Russian roulette (especially with non transient partners)... <P>

Similarly, the reassurance of 'safe spicing of dull sex life' is full with wholes - as the story itself starting to show (even if it’s unintended by the implied author) towards its end. <P>

I agree with the first Anon commentator in his/her assertion that in this kind of arrangement they get into a slippery slope they may not be able to find their way out of. I would add the two required concepts: one - unintended consequences, and second (kind of similar to the first actually, but not exactly the same): 'You don't know what you don't know' (perhaps -educate yourself first before 'jumping’ to the unknown.) <P>

I could not agree more with the second Anon, in his/her insightful comments. As usual your stories are thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crap

You should try this before you write about it, and no, the wife isn't shy, she led you around by your little dick. She wanted a bigger dick, thats why she set this up and is going to keep doing it. You lose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Christ - what a friggin joke, why would any male with any respect keep this whore around?

Story stinks, and the level of disrespect from the slut wife is unbelievable. This slut must be the whore of that idiot shoe-no-IQ because it permeates the stench of his very limited intellectual capacity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Won't take long

Until the husband wakes up and realizes that he's started down the path to a divorce. She's given him enough clues to what she wants and most husband's don't want to play after they wake up to what's happening. Their marriage is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How soon did the husband file?

Because this is a manipulative, cheating slut. Why would he let her talk him into ANYTHING? In the cases, husbands would beat the snot out of her and throw her out. Worthless turd of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yuck

Just read about a idiot married to a lying slut, no way this marriage lasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If I were Bill

I would kick this cunt into the curb so fast that her head would spin. Let the bitch live on the street and whore her cunt out for pay for her upkeep.

She is nothing more than a cheating lying piece of shit and deserves nothing but contempt.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 6 years ago
Just Get Divorced

Divorce, be done with it. No need to worry about marriage vows, be friends with benefits.

This is not good stuff, just sad cuck BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing good can ever come from a swap

Someone told me that a long time ago. When I asked the obvious question and what was the worst thing that could happen, he answer was interesting. There's no way a spouse of anything more than about 6 months of marriage (and the longer you're married the more of a problem there is) can "compete" with someone new. It's a primal thing, entirely emotional and triggers the brain's pleasure center. The worst thing that can happen is not divorce, it's trying to go back to the way things were before The Event and trying to forget the experience of "new." It never goes away. And it's something that is almost impossible to talk through and resolve.

I guess some people can deal with it, but I certainly couldn't.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pretty much

Story pretty much panned by everyone and for very good reason. Slut needs to burn.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Well...

If the author's point was to protray the wife as undesirable and easily to dimiss as an error in choice as a life partner, 5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This is some gay shit.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

jumped to the last page just because i wanted to downvote this disgusting shit.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

I agree with the other comments, this story is crap and too characters are shallow sluts and wimps.

2 stars and I am being generous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous