Shock and Awe on First Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed then next to her on the bed. I had to recover and she had to finish recovering. God, I thought, that had been exhausting, invigorating, euphoric and just down right fun. I wasn't sure what to do next. Do we cuddle like Betty and I do the vast majority of the time. Do we just get up and I go find my wife or what?

I ended up laying there thinking. I still wasn't sure how I felt emotionally about what had happen. This was the first time I had had sex with someone not my wife. After all those years of saying no to others, having a mind set that said no way to cheating, it was like a wall had been shattered and I wasn't sure if I wanted it to be shattered. At the same time I was glad it was Su that it happened with. We had all grown closer during the last five years and I think we did have a special relationship. More of a friendship one not love of course, even though it was a form of love.

I said, "I'm glad you were my first."

She looked at me and said, "Huh? First?"

"First woman not my wife that I have ever had sex with. That makes you special."

She scooted next to me, placing her shoulder touching mine and kissed me on the cheek. She then said thank you again but I continued, "and I know I have said this before but I am sorry it took so long to recover from the shock."

"It did take a while, but it was worth the wait."

I said something after which she said, "I mean it, that was a powerful session. I had at least four good climaxes and that last one was the most powerful anal climax I have ever had. You fuck good and you do know how to pleasure a woman."

I said "thanks", for that was gratifying to hear.

She continued, "but you need to clean that up," here she touched my limp hunk of manhood, "and I need to use the bathroom."

So saying she gave me a half hug and got up. I got off the bed also and followed her in the master bath. She showed me where they kept some special, extra strong, anti-bacterial, gentle on the skin, soap.

As she sat down on the toilet she said, "Don't forget to use hot water and get it all clean."

I said, "I know. Betty and I have had anal sex a few times."

As she sat there for a moment, she said, "Earlier I told you that as I stared at my husband having sex with someone else I felt something I wasn't sure what it was."

I had found something on the floor that was a three or four inches high. I could stand on it and by able to have my manhood hanging over the sink. Bill, I believe, would not have that trouble, since his legs were longer then mine. I grunted some response to her comment.

She said, "I thought about it the next day and I realized what I felt was shock and awe. Even the next day I had problems believing I had let someone else fuck me. And that some else fucked my husband. Everyone was surprised at that."

"I was too, as you explained that you protested."

"Yeah, seems like because of my exhibitions and the wild talk I do sometimes, everyone, including me, thought I would have been the first to go along with it, but it ended up that I was the only one to protest. Diana told me later that Allen told her as they discussed it, that when I said áÔáNo, this is going too far' he was greatly disappointed. Here he was going to have sex with someone he had been lusting after for five years, and she was saying no after he had already entered her. According to her he would have had real problems with pulling out if I had said to. That was why he just pulled back and waited. He would have pulled out he said but it would have been very hard. As I explained I finally let him, for which he later told me he would be eternally grateful for."

I wasn't sure what to say then so I just continued to wash. A second later I heard water hitting water and looked over at Su. She was finally urinating. She saw me watching her and almost blushed. My eyebrows went up in surprise and I thought so she can be shy about something.

She said, "I need to say something here, and you need to listen. You really do not have to worry about Betty and Allen for any reason. I know Betty loves you very deeply, and Allen isn't that big. It is fun to have something larger and more filling in there for a change but it doesn't make us addicted to the large size nor does not make us permanently bigger. A woman's body can adjust to various sizes, larger or smaller, and still go back to normal."

I opened my mouth to say I wasn't worried but then wondered if I was. If what I had said was meant half jokingly then it was also half serious. I had seen him and he was definitely bigger then me, and I had seen how Betty had responded to his larger size. I mean I wasn't panicking or anything like that, but it was a fear in the back of my mind. It would probably stay there until I got home with Betty and we were able to have sex. I knew what Su was saying but Betty was a different person and I guess my male ego was not as secure in that area as I thought.

Instead of saying any of that though I asked, "So how did you guys get Betty involved?"

"By accident. After the second time we decided that we were going to continue swaping, and that we wanted you two involved. Not only because we liked you but also so we would not have to lie to you both about our activities. And what I said about lusting after you was true. Now that I could have sex with others I wanted you. So does Diana, she was disappointed that I was chosen to seduce you."

My ego definitely got an uplift over that. She paused for a moment as she watched me watch her urinate. She most have been holding it for a while for that was a long stream.

"So you like watching girls piss?"

My head jerked up with surprise and a little shame, "Sometimes I do like to watch Betty. It's kinda fascinating."

"Is the piss or my pussy that you like to watch, and is it exciting you?"

"Your, uh, pussy. Well maybe a little of both. But it isn't exciting me. Not after what we did. In the morning it probably would."

"Bill likes to watch at times too. He also thinks it is fascinating. He doesn't want to do anything but watch, no golden showers for him."

"I feel the same. How about you though?"

"Maybe I sometimes feel like it would be erotic, but other times I think no way."

"Hey we could set things up so you could have one from all three men. We could wait till our bladders are bursting and give you a nice long one." I said with a smile.

After Su didn't respond I looked at her and she was thinking. I couldn't believe it. I had meant that comment as joke but she was seriously considering it.

After a moment though she said, "But back to Betty finding out. The four of us decided to try to convince you to join in, but it would be at the same time, only it didn't workout that way. We three girls had gotten together for a hen party. Gossip and/or shopping basically. We were at Diana and Allen's having coffee when I said something. Diana had gone to another room to get something. Even today I forget what I said exactly but it was something that could be taken two ways. I knew I shouldn't have said it when I did, but afterward I hoped Betty would take it in the nonsexual way. She did at first but when Diana came back she said something about us four having some fun in the hot tub. It was a perfectly innocent statement but evidently your wife thought back to what I said then put two and two together.

"She said, áÔáSo you two have had sex with the other's husband?'

"I gapped at her and Diana said to me in an accusing tone. áÔáYou told her!'

"I said not on purpose and Betty came to my rescue by explaining that what I said hadn't been direct but that combined with what Diana just said lit a light in her head. So Diana and I explained to her what I have described to you already about what happened that night. She seemed a little shocked at first, and blushed in more then one place, but she asked some questions I was surprised at. How it felt to have a bigger cock in you and if our husbands had expressed any jealousy. Both Diana and I had expected her to be more shocked and maybe even freak out, but she took it a lot better then expected."

Su paused for breath and I said, "If that was about three weeks ago I know which day it was. That night Betty was very aroused, in fact she almost attacked me. When I got my hand in her pussy she was more wet then I have seen her in a long time. I asked her about it and she mumbled something about she had been thinking about having sex with me all day. Now I know why."

Diana then continued, "A week and four days later we met again but this time it was first thing in the morning for coffee before we went shopping. We had had our third party the night before. We must have shown our tiredness and sexual satisfaction because as soon as we were persent your wife, without preamble asked if we had done it again the night before.

"We asked why she would think that. She said it was because we both looked tried and very satisfied. She knew that look from herself after a long night of great sex with you. She also thought it would be an amazing coincidence if both of us had had a late sex night with our husbands the same night.

"At that we both admitted we had. She asked what we did so we explained that Diana and I had done a strip tease for the boys. A heavy duty one where we ended it by showing our complete selves to the other's husband. When we were done they went down on us. Not in a normal way though. They took turns. Bill did me for a minute then went to Diana for a minute while Allen did me. They kept that up till we both had two climaxes, one with each man. Diana took longer for her two, but I had to rest up from mine. Next we sucked the boys. We decided two could play at that game so we started taking turns. At one point I was sucking the head of Bill's shaft when Diana said wait a minute its my turn. I said no it isn't but she said it was. Maybe it was I don't know but she said I am taking my turn and proceeded to lick his balls. I looked on amazed but kept sucking. Bill started making some unique noises so I decided to keep on with him. After five minutes he let loose a deep cave man type scream and fired a large load of man cum into my mouth. We both kept up till he was done then went over to Allen. She sucked his shaft's head and I licked his balls. The same thing happened to him. He began to grunt after a few minutes. Diana said later that he never grunted like that before. Soon after he fired a load in her mouth. It was a huge one, some of it dribbled out of her mouth before she could swallow it all. That was just the beginning and Diana and I took turns describing to your wife what we did the rest of the night."

As she paused again I said, "I think I know what day that was too. Betty again was super wet that evening, this time she explained that she had heard an erotic tale that morning and since then she hadn't been able to keep her mind off of sex. She added that she had been daydreaming about sex with me all day. The way she said it I wondered about that last, that it had been just me she was thinking of. I think I have an answer now. I don't mind it now as much as I would have back then, even though I would not have totally disapproved."

Su just nodded and continued, "A couple of days later she asked if we were planning on asking her and you to join in. At the same time we both said of course. Betty next asked what was taking us so long? We explained we were waiting for the right time to talk to both of you. She said we had half of you so ask. I looked over at Diana surprised, she was as surprised as I was. I turned back thought for a moment about how to ask a question like that, then said, "do you want to join us in trading husbands for sex?"

"She again surprised me and Diana by saying she thought so. She would have to think more to be sure but she thought she would. She went to explain that if this had happened five years ago or even a year ago she would have said no way and would have been as shocked as we obviously thought she was going to be. But she had been thinking about it lately. She knew you wanted to have sex with others but wasn't going to ask her. So she had been thinking about it as a possibility and since it was us she was considering it. Anyone else, including some friends from collage she still was close to, she would have said no to but our little group was close enough that she felt comfortable enough to do it. The only problem was you. She knew that even though you desired to have sex with others you wouldn't without her, so she needed to be present when we talked to you about it.

"Later on during that week we got together with Bill and Allen so we could plan something. We decided on our get together tonight. We wives decided that since we would be having sex with one of the other's husbands we would each wear one of our sexist outfits. It was also decided that I would seduce you. By the way next time we get together you better show Diana a good time. She was jealous of me tonight. She has lusted after you longer and deeper then I have, she almost demanded that she seduce you tonight. You wife and my husband convinced her that I had the better chance of seducing you, since you had been lusting after me so much."

I must have looked shocked and a little uncomfortable at that since she said, "Yes, Betty knew you had been keeping an eye on me and some of my outfits. No, it wasn't that obvious, not most of the time anyway, but a wife who knows her husband as well as she does can sense these things. And Bill is always checking around to see who is checking me out. Knowing the way I like to dress he wants to make sure there are no weirdoes about. You, he didn't mind checking me over.

"Anyway, as I said we decided on tonight after bowling but as we got to the alley and saw that we were the only ones there we thought we didn't have to wait. When the attendant left I went for it."

She shrugged and said, "It worked even though it was both easier and harder then expected. I think you surprised us all."

"You talked about a wife knowing their husbands, I know Betty that well but I didn't see any cues, well except for maybe those two days she was so wet, that she was even considering such a move, much less actually doing it."

"As I said everyone was surprised that she was the first of you two to go along with it. But remember that I said I stared at Bill when he first fucked Diana, well the next time we got together we each had anal sex. As he pushed his shaft into Diana's ass I just stared for a couple minutes and even as I recovered enough to help Allen do me, and that was not easy that first time, I still kept staring at him. The next couple of days I thought about my reaction both times and I finally realized that I had experienced shock and awe. I think that was you problem tonight."

I said, "I think you're right, shock and awe... big time."

I paused and then said, "And speaking of awe, I have been wanting to say this since we got done, your breasts really are awesome. I have never seen or felt or tasted breasts like yours, not that I have seen or tasted that many in person. I have seen Diana's."

She looked up at that with a puzzled look so I explained, "I saw them by accident two years ago. It was the time we went to the beach together. I don't know if she knew I had seen them or not since I just stared for few seconds before I forced myself to turn away."

Su said, "I think she did see you because that is how long she said she has lusted after you big time."

"If she saw how my face looked when I saw them she probably would have freaked out or thought it was a compliment. She didn't freak out so she may have liked the feeling my open admiration of her breasts gave her. But I was talking about yours. I like their size, shape and feel. Your nipples are so big, they are something else. I have never sucked on nipples that size. They almost turn me on even now. And no I didn't get enough of them. I wanted to spend more time living out what I have been dreaming about for years, but there was other places to go on your sexy, hot body. But, God, having my shaft between you breasts was so erotic.

"Its not just you boobs either. I loved licking your pussy and getting my shaft inside you anus, God, I can still fell how tight you were."

As I went on about her body she looked strange, almost but not quite panic stricken, maybe she thought I was obsessing with her and would never want to leave her alone. I didn't know why she looked like that.

But I continued anyway, "Your butt is so hot I could have spent an hour just licking it. I knew it was sexy and I have dreamed about it before."

Again she looked puzzled so I said, "I saw yours before. A year and a half ago. We had three cabins up in the mountains. I was trying to find Betty so I was peaking inside the other two cabins. I did not know you were in one, changing. I looked through the window and there you were totally naked. I had to stare even though it was just your backside. I wished you would turn around so I could see your breasts but you didn't. You did however bend over to pick up something. Your crack opened wide and I saw a shadowery anus and barely made out you pussy lips. After that I decided I didn't need to look at your front.

"That was when I started dreaming about you in hardcore dreams. Color and everything, they were some of the most erotic dreams I have ever had. Getting a chance to actually see your breasts and butt was so exciting," she again looked sort of panic stricken," the only set of breasts I have seen better are Betty's. Their shape is perfect, even after ten plus years of marriage I sometimes have to not looked at them so as not to get excited. Especially in the mornings. I didn't want to think of them all day at work or be late because I had to fuck Betty. Her butt is wonderful. Its smaller then yours, but its very nicely shaped and just the right size to cup as I hug her from the front. Even now I can not keep my hands off of her butt and I'm glad I saw and felt yours tonight."

As I was saying all that Su seemed to relax a bit. I still didn't understand what that was about. Suddenly though I thought about the time and said I needed to call the babysitter, since it was probably later then we said we would be home and I headed through the bathroom door.

Just then a voice came through the door leading into the hallway.

"I already called the sitter. She is OK but you will need to give her a tip when you pay her."

Betty walked in followed by Alan. Betty quickly explained that they after they were done they headed over here to see how we were getting along. I felt a pang when she said they were done and I wondered if part of me wished we hadn't done this. I might be jealous or sorrowful that an innocent part of our lives had been done away with. I didn't know.

I dressed and kissed Su good night. I said it had been wonderful and again thanked her for being patient with me. She said it had been wonderful for her also, and again stated that it had been worth waiting for. As I walked out the door she took my hands and looked me in me eyes.

She said, "It really was worth waiting for, you did me good tonight."

I said thanks and walked out hand and hand with my wife. Alan left with us and we drove home. As we left Su's husband drove in, he cheerfully waved at us.

At home I paid off the babysitter and gave her a good tip, we woke the kids enough to say we were home. I wanted to talk it through, to debrief one might say, but Betty was tried and said we could talk in the morning. While we got ready for bed I was able to do some talking but had to stop as soon as we laid down. I had said that she sure took Alan up her butt easy enough and later in half serious tone I asked when did she start liking getting her clit bitten? She explained that she was aroused enough and he was lubricated enough that even his larger size had gone in easier them she expected. And the arousal explained her wanting to be bitten. The pain somehow added to her ecstasy. It took me a few minutes to go sleep. Betty immediantly fall into a tried sleep. I realized that what was bothering me. My virginal wife was handling this better then I was. She had had a good time and now was fast asleep with no jealously and no guilt. The no jealously part got me the most. I finally fall asleep soon after that thought.