Shock and Awe on First Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awoke feeling refreshed, Betty still didn't want to talk about it, she had another idea. She got up and dressed simply. She went down to the kitchen and fixed a lite meal for the kids, one they could have on their own when they got out of bed. They were old enough to take care of themselves for a couple of hours on Saturday morning. She left a note explain that we needed the extra rest and that they were to watch TV and not disturb us. We had done this before, even though half the times we did it we did not rest. They now knew that they would get a bigger breakfast when we got up and that if they behaved themselves they would get a breakfast they really liked, but if they did disturb us they would be punished.

When she came back and took off her clothes. We made sweet love in a way only lovers can. As we cuddled afterwards she said that that was a good save when I added how much she turned me on after I had complimented Su. I laid there in the afterglow when something hit me. I asked how she knew that. She confessed that she had watched me and Su. Evidently after the anal sex they had dressed because Betty was worried about me. They had arrived what most have been half way through Su blowing me. They watched without comment through the rest of it. Betty was soon reassured about me but they kept watching anyway. Betty said that Alan got so hot half way through that he just moved behind her took down her shorts and panties and started licking. He didn't seem to mind that he was licking up his own sperm which was still leaking a little from her anus and slit. Soon he was inside her again and pushing hard. Betty was surprised that we didn't hear them. I was too preoccupied and if I had heard some extra groans I would have thought them to be coming from Su and I. Su, however I believe had seen and/or heard them, for that would explain her sort of panic when I was complimenting her. She probably thought I was putting my foot in my mouth without knowing my wife was listening. Betty added that I shouldn't worry about his fucking her after anal sex since he had cleaned himself up before they left the house.

Soon after this we made love again. I went to town on her love tunnel and no I didn't mind tasting my own filling in a creampie. I had done it before and most times was too excited to care, this was one of those times.

This time, as I licked her, I pushed one and then two fingers into her anus, slow and easy. After a few minutes I couldn't stand it anymore and crawled up her body and slipped my shaft into her. After so many years of make love it knew exactly where to go. I made a comment about how both her anus and love tunnel were tight after last night and Alan. Suddenly she stopped moving back at me and even reached down and pulled my fingers out. I wondered what was going on when she said that we need to talk.

I asked, "Now?"

She said, "Evidently we do. Now before we go on," and she looked directly into my eyes, "remember I love you. No other man and definitely no woman, just you. That is the second time you brought up his size and how it could have effected me. No matter what we did last night, nor what we do in the future I will never leave you or the kids. Nor will I ever not want to have sex with you because you are not as big as Alan. You fill me up just fine, both ways. It was fun last night I haven't had that many climaxes at one time in years. And his size did add to it. I can not describe what it felt like the first time he entered my love tunnel. He spread me wider then you do and he reached further, but I swear that I am not and I will not become addicted to it. It is just be an added feature not the main course. And I can not describe what it was like for him to do me anally. He did hurt more then you as he first entered, one of those grunts you most have heard was from pain. That surprised me, because I was used to you. I will admit that once he was in and my body used to him, it was great. He pushed in, pushed in, and pushed in. He reached the spot you usually stop at but kept going, God that was wonderful. He filled me like I had never been filled before."

She paused for a moment as my expression changed to one that said, "This is supposed to reassured me?"

"You on the other hand will always be my main course. Yes he felt good in my love tunnel, but you feel just as good right now. True it was different and great, but nothing and no one compares to your love making. And I know you know that a woman's body can handle various sizes, even the larger ones like him. He, or even one bigger, will not make me too big to feel you."

I said, "I know...Su said the same thing. I am sorry, I guess I am not as reassured in my size as I thought."

"I think your size isn't your problem. You are not reassured with his. And one more thing, I haven't stopped being shy nor have I changed in another way. I won't start acting like a slut, except prehaps around you and them. Right now though, I need your just right size for me, to give my body what it is craving right now.

"Another climax?"

"No silly, your body."

So saying she pushed my fingers back in and started humping against my body. I think that was what I needed to hear for I felt a whole lot more comfortable with what we did so I gave her body what it wanted.

Afterwards we cuddled again and she said, "First, I only want to cuddle with you and to sleep with you. Second, remember we won't be doing this all the time. They had about set up routine of once every seven to ten weeks. Which is good because I would not want sex with others to be routine, its a special event and should be treated as such. However, with saying all that, the next session will be soon. Diana needs to screw you. She saw you over a year ago completely naked and sporting a hard on. She saw you from the front and side after you turned. She began dreaming and fantasizing about you soon after. As I said you will need to treat her very special when you do have sex with her.

"One last thing, how did you know he was so big? That we did anal sex last and speaking of that how did you know I wanted him to bite me?"

This time it was my turn to confess that I had watched them and why I had.

She said, "so that was why you had started so late, I wondered about that. Did you really think I was testing you?"

I said, no I really hadn't but it would have explain her bizarre behavior. She next wondered if I would really give Su a goldon shower. I explained that I would if she really wanted one. Betty then surpriesed me again by speculating how one would feel. I asked if she wanted one and she said maybe she hadn't made up her mind, she might after seeing Su get one if she did.

Betty then asked what I wanted to do that day. I said I wanted to do what she obviously wanted, but that we had to feed the kids and I had yard work that was past due. She said there was still that evening and as she cuddled closer she said that she loved me and she wanted me to make love to her that evening. The way she said it I knew she met me and no one else. I said I would with a very contented smile.

That's the end of this presentation but I do have another one if you want to hear it we can so plan to meet again sometime. Good bye for now.

The end