Shoe Store Salesman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put a towel on the floor, knelt down, and Margie put her cunt over my face and lowered it to my mouth. I immediately sucked her excess pee off, then inserted my tongue inside her vagina. I wiggled it around and finally she climaxed after about two minutes. She moved back and pulled her dress down asking me if her cunt tasted good.

"Of course your cunt tasted good. I'd still be eating it if you hadn't pulled away." I said.

"Well, we need to get back to the dinner and show. You may get to eat me again later." she replied as she applied fresh lipstick to her lips.

When we got back to our table Velma and Peter were already there. Almost as soon as Margie and I sat down, dinner was at our table. It was a pre ordered meal of prime rib and was very tasty. About thirty minutes later, after coffee and dessert, the lights flashed briefly and darkened again.

A group of lights in the ceiling were lowered and turned on illuminating a staging area. A gurney was wheeled out by two very scantily clad women with hair showing around the edges of their very brief panties. On the gurney was a middle aged lady with grey hair. She was nude except for a garter belt and sheer dark brown stockings. She had large teats that hung down along the sides of her rib cage. She also had prominent nipples on her teats.

A rather tall man about forty accompanied the gurney and said "This evening we have a lovely lady from the area that has consented to have her nipples and pubic area pierced and rings inserted in the piercings. Some of you may recognize or know her. She indicated that was alright. She is aware we are a very tight, close knit group and do not discuss our group on the outside. When I finish piercing her, I will clean her pierced areas and she has consented to let you touch and fee them if you so desire.

I turned to Velma and said "That's Emmy Lou. I can't believe she is doing this. Herb must have agreed to let her do it."

Margie whispered to me. "Herb agreed it was alright for her to be pierced. In fact he rather liked the idea."

The piercer took out his equipment which consisted of some metal "C" clamps to fasten her cunt lips together.His assistants grabbed Emmy's cunt lips and lifted them high enough for him to put one clamp at the front and another at the back of her labial lips, firmly securing them together. Then he took a rather heavy wide needle that I presume was sterilized, put a piece of cork on one side of her lips and quickly shoved the needle through her front labial lip. He pulled the needle out, stuck it in some liquid, which I presume was alcohol to sterilize it again. He repeated the process on the rear part of her labial lip. His lady assistants immediately cleaned Emmy Lou's labia and inserted a two inch diameter gold ring in each newly pierced hole.

The piercer than went to her teats. He put a clamp on each nipple, pulled it up,put the cork on one side and shoved the needle through her nipple from the other side. He cleaned the needle off and did exactly the same thing to the other nipple. The assistants cleaned the small amount of blood off her nipples and slipped a one inch diameter gold ring through each new hole.

He unshackled her legs and asked her if she felt well enough to sit up. Emmy Lou said she did and the ladies helped her sit on the side of the gurney. As she sat up, her huge teats came back in front of her and fell down along her chest. She smiled and waved to the folks and told them they could come up in small groups and look at her pierced nipples and labia.

The women in the room were the most curious "Did it Hurt?", "Why the large holes in the labia?", "How do you care for them?", How much did it cost?", Did you the guy who pierced you?" "Can I feel your rings?" "Would he do me tonight if I asked him to?".

Suddenly, Jim, my helper at the store was there by her side. "Are you ready to go Emmy?" he asked.

"Just a few more minutes." she replied.

Suddenly, Margie asked if I wanted to feel her teat. I told her I would like that, so she parted the top of her dress like Velma had done. There was her nice C+ teat facing me with a large gold ring running through the nipple.

"Oh my God." I said. "When did you have that done to your teats?"

"A couple of weeks ago." she replied. "I wanted to surprise everyone tonight, so you're the first to know. You can suck them later as we are spending the night at your house. Velma told me she wanted to have Peter fuck her again. She loves to suck his long fore skin and getting his prick all nice and hard. She tells me it is the best fore skin she has ever had to suck.You're going to have a choice between Emmy Lou and me. Your buddy gets whoever is left. I need to piss again. Shall I go now or wait till we get outside and get the car?"

"Let's see if everyone else is ready now? If they are, you can wait till we get outside to piss. Maybe Emmy and Velma will need to piss too." I said.

Jim came over and told me that Emmy Lou was ready to leave and that she needed to pee. Velma nodded toward the exit door that she was ready to leave also. "Do you need to pee Velma?" I asked.

"Yes. My fucking eye teeth are floating. I'll wait till I get outside though." she replied.

"Well everyone else needs to pee too, so we'll all go together." I told her.

We headed out the front door and as we left the door guard said to Emmy Lou "A nice show tonight madam. I really enjoyed seeing you get pierced. I had never seen that happen here before and it was interesting. I hope it didn't hurt too much."

Emmy Lou replied. "Thank you and no, it didn't hurt too much. It just stung when he pushed the needles through the skin. Would you like to see my cunt rings?"

She pulled her dress up to her waist so the two rings were in plain view and said to him "You may touch them if you like. Just don't pull down on them too hard."

He reached down and touched them and pushed them side to side a couple of times then said "Very nice.".

Emmy dropped her skirt and we headed to the parking lot. It was illuminated with low LED lights so you could find your way, but the lights weren't too bright. Our cars were all parked almost together so we just stopped. The women all pulled up their skirt on their dresses and the guys all took out their cocks. We formed a circle about six feet in diameter and suddenly everyone was pissing. Streams arced out from the guys about five feet and Emmy Lou just let her pee stream straight down between her legs, getting her stockings and shoes all wet.Margie and Velma spread their cunt lips and stooped a little, sending their pee stream about four feet in front of them.

Jim said "I guess everyone really did need to go didn't they?"

Emmy Lou said "I need to change my stockings and shoes, but it will wait till we get to Velma's house. Then Jim can help me. Now let's get going. I'm a little horny and need some cock to fuck me."

"Where is Herb at tonight?" Margie asked.

"He's in the city with Becky. She told him she needed his company, but I really think she just wants him to fuck her tonight. Ever since John took her virginity, she found out she really likes cock. She really enjoys her brothers prick too even though he is married. So that's where Herb is." Emmy Lou replied.

I remember the first day I worked for Mel at her store. Emmy Lou and her daughter Becky came into the store. Emmy Lou hollered at Mel that "I have to piss and right now." Becky told her mother to not talk like that but Emmy Lou needed to piss.

She went back to the rest room, pissed, and came out and sat in a chair and put her feet up on the shoe bench. She spread her legs apart and I got my first glimpse of Emmy Lou's very bushy salt and pepper pussy and belly hair. She had a forest.

"Do you like what you see, new boy?" she asked.

I stammered and stuttered and finally said "Yes I do. Do you always go without panties or DK's?" I asked.

"Not always, but a lot of the time I do." she replied.

That started my job as a shoe salesman. Jim began a day after I did and we have worked together all that time, which is now about two years. We see more women's pussies in a week that most men do in a year or two. We are also privy to a lot of parties and shows, which is where we were tonight. Now back to going to my house to party.

Jim had fucked Emmy Lou previously and said she was a great fuck. Loved cock was the way he put it. She enjoyed sucking pricks too, especially uncut ones so she could play with the foreskins.

Everyone arrived at our house about two minutes apart. The first thing all the women did was get out of the cars, left their skirts, spread their legs, and piss. Of the three of them, Emmy Lou had to piss the longest.

We went in the house and the beverages came out as did the cigarettes. Peter made cocktails for the men and opened a bottle of wine for the ladies. Margie sat across from me and spread her legs open so I could see her hairy pussy. She smiled at me and mouthed "I want you to fuck me tonight.".

I mouthed back to her "I also want to eat your cunt tonight.".

Velma got next to Jim and began feeling his thigh. He simply unzipped his pants and said "Why don't you just take it out and play with it?". Velma reached inside his pants and pulled his long prick out exclaiming as she did "Oh my. You've got a wonderful foreskin for me to suck on. Then I'm going to ride your cock for awhile."

Peter told Emmy Lou he wanted to play with her new piercings. She told him he could if he was careful not to hurt her when he did. Peter promised to be gentle with her.

Jim said "Emmy Lou. You always seem to wear sheer gray or bronze colored stockings. Don't you care for black or other darker colors?"

"I like grey and bronze because they highlight my long legs and also because Mel knows where to find them. Not all hosiery companies make a stocking in 3X Long, which is what I wear. I have other colors, but prefer they grey and bronze colored ones. Now Peter and I are going to bed. I finally get to suck his cock tonight."

They left and then Jim and Velma said good night and left Margie and I to do our things.

"I need to piss again John. Do you want to play with my cunt while I go?" Margie asked.

"Yes. I'd love to play with your hairy cunt and make the hair all wet while you pee Margie." I said. "Let's go and see if we hear anyone on the way."

i helped her out of the chair, held on to her and unzipped her skirt. "take this fucking thing off. You don't need to wear it anymore tonight." I said. She stepped out of it leaving hew lower body uncovered. I marveled at how much hair she had on her cunt as legs too.

We went by the bedroom that Emmy Lou and Peter were in and heard Emmy Lou saying. "Peter. You're a fucking whore. I didn't know you were wearing lingerie under your suit tonight. You even brought a pair of two inch leather pumps to wear too. Your dangling prick looks so delicious I can hardly wait to get my mouth on it."

"Emmy Lou I want you to straddle my face so I can suck your cunt. If you have a dribble of pee left, I'll drink that too. Then I can play with your new rings and play with your huge teats." Peter told her. "Now get up over my face so I can eat your pussy."

"Wow" I whispered. "She's going to get her cunt eaten a few times tonight and I know she is going to suck his cock." I told Margie.

"He's wanted to eat her cunt for a couple of weeks now. He loves her salt and pepper pubic hair. he'll be eating her and she will just dribble in his mouth and he will be in Heaven." Margie whispered.

We got to the bathroom and she lifted the lid and straddled the toilet. The pee began flowing almost at once in a strong stream and I just put my hands under it and played with it. As it began to taper off, I splashed it back upwards towards her cunt and made her hair soaking wet as well as the tops of her stockings.

"Do you want to eat my pussy now or wait till we get into bed John?" Margie asked.

"Let's get into bed. Then I can burrow my tongue up in your vagina and suck your clit too. Then I'll give you a good fucking." I replied.

As we went to my bedroom we passed by Velma's and I heard her tell Jim he was a fucking delight. "Just keep that prick of your moving around inside my cunt so I can keep climaxing. I'm so horny tonight I don't think I'll ever get satisfied." she told him.

"Well just relax and I'll let my dick give you a good fuck. By the way, I have packages for both Margie and Emmy Lou. You must buy a lot of things from Mel."

"Yes. Most of our lingerie and stockings come from her store. She knows what we like, our sizes, and is ultra discreet about who knows about us." Velma replied. "Now give me that peter of yours."

" I remember coming to work for Mel. The first day she sat down on a chair and put her foot on the shoe stool. I looked up and all I saw was her stocking top, garters, and hairy cunt. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. She simply told me that most of the women who would come into her store would be dressed that way and expected John and me to 'oooohhhh and aaaaahhhh' over them about their bare cunts." Jim replied.

"Then I had to deliver a package to your house the next day and here were three or four women waiting for me to arrive." he continued. Everyone was wearing a dress or a skirt and sweater. Everyone was wearing stockings. Suddenly, everyone dropped their skirt or took off their dress and there they were showing me their hairy cunts and legs. No panties or Directoire Knickers. I didn't know quite what to do, but Emmy Lou just told me to enjoy the show.

"Suddenly, John, and a couple of others arrived and we had a fine time that night. You, Emmy Lou, Becky, and Velma were all here and everyone needed a god fucking." John told her. "Emmy Lou has so much cunt hair and it is a nice salt and pepper shade. For an older woman, she certainly enjoys having a big dick stuck in her cunt."

"So do I." Margie said. "So give me that big peter of yours. My husband is off with your father someplace tonight on business and they won't be back for a day or two. So play with me and suck my teats and masturbate my clit."

"I have a question for you though Margie. With you and Peter being so active in the Catholic Church how do you manage to get away with all this extra curricular sexual activity without Fr. Leo knowing about it?".

"Oh Fr. Leo isn't as naive as you may think he is." Margie replied. "He and his assistant Sister Jeanne, are not exactly saints themselves. I've been to the rectory a few times and Fr. Leo was dressed in shorts and having a drink and a cigar. He and I ended up fucking each other and he clearly has a formidable cock to fuck with. Another time, Peter and I were there and Sr. Jeanne was with him. She and Peter ended up in bed for the night while Leo gave me a couple of good fucks as well as watching me piss twice. They know what is going on around the town. Now give me your fat peter. I need you to fill my cunt with some warm creamy baby batter."

Margie spread her nylon clad legs wide open and took my erect prick and guided it into her wet cunt. I told her I wanted to suckle her teats while I fucked her and she simply pulled my face down to her left teat and said "Suckle it baby.". As I was pushing and pulling my cock in and out of her pussy, she was moaning in my ear, telling me how good my cock felt and how fat it was.

"Just keep sucking my teats because I'm about ready to climax and when I do, I want you to fill my cunt up." she said.

"Alright darling, give me all your smooth creamy batter and knock me up. I want to get pregnant again and have one more child." Margie said. With that, I erupted inside her wet cunt giving her six or seven good spurts of warm semen continuing to fuck her as I did so. She was humping and bucking under me, savoring my squirting inside her pussy.When she was finished, she told me she wanted to clean my cock off with her mouth, so I scooted up to her face and she slipped her mouth around my now flaccid cock and began sucking on it.

"Do you know what "Hucows" are Margie?" I asked.

"I don't think so, although I have an idea of who they are." she replied. "What are 'Hucows'?

"Hucows are women who are lactating or want to lactate and get hooked up to a milking machine that is fitted with only two suction cups rather than four. They are put in small milking parlors or just do it in their home, kneeling down on pillows and letting their teats hang down. The milking machine is turned on and begins sucking their nipples just like a cow has its udders sucked.." I told her.

"Oh, that sounds like it might be fun and if a women were lactating, she would be having the milk sucked out of her teats." Margie replied.

"That's right." I said and told her that daddy had a milking machine here that he used on Velma.

"Really?" Margie asked. "How often does she let him put it on her teats?" she asked.

"He puts it on her whenever she wants him to or whenever he thinks she has been naughty. She becomes a Hucow. He usually leaves the suction cups on her nipples about twenty to thirty minutes. She tells him it makes her horny and wants to fuck." I replied.

"Maybe I should try it after we all have breakfast in the morning." Margie said. "I might like having my teats milked."

They got up, each of them peed, and they

headed toward the kitchen. seeing they were the first ones there, they put the coffee pot on, poured orange juice, and got the ham and eggs out for everyone. Shortly Emmy Lou and Peter came into the kitchen. Emmy Lou had changed to sheer black full fashioned stockings and a black eight strap garter belt. Peter's cock was dangling between his thighs and he too was wearing sheer black stockings and a six strap garter belt.

"Good morning everyone." Emmy Lou said. "I had a great night. Peter wanted to nurse my teats so even though I had just n pierced, I took the rings out and let him gently suckle me. It was wonderful. Then I played with his prick and pulled his foreskin back and forth, then sucked him off. He erupted in my mouth like a volcano spewing forth its ash. Then he fucked me go d about three this morning and I slept like a baby until now. I haven't peed yet, so if anyone wants to watch me, I'm going out on the porch and piss."

Of course we all wanted to watch Emmy Lou take her morning piss, so we all went out and watched.

She spread her legs apart, grabbed her labial lips and pulled them apart, leaned back and thee piss spewed out of her pee hole about four feet in front of her. She must have pissed for about ninety seconds and suddenly it stopped.

"All done." she said. "I'm leaving my cunt wet unless someone wants to lick it."

"I don't want to lick it yet, but I want to run my hand through all that wet pussy hair of yours." Margie said

"Well, just run your hand through it then." Emmy Lou said. So Margie ran her hand through all that wet salt and pepper hair on Emmy Lou's cunt and wiped her dry.

Suddenly the door opened and Jim and Velma appeared on the porch.

"Good morning everyone." they both said at one. "We both need to piss, so watch out."

Margie said. "Jim, I want to hold your cock while you piss. I'm going to aim it around and spray flowers by the porch. I also want to pull your foreskin back over the head of your cock too."

"Well, he yourself Margie. I really have to piss since I haven't gone all night. So get over here and peel me back and aim it wherever you want to."

Margie took Jim's cock, which was semi erect, peeling the foreskin back over the head of it, and aimed it toward the flowers right by the porch. His stream came gushing out and as he peed, Margie moved his cock all over, wetting the flowers good.

Meanwhile, Velma stood the edge of the porch, bent her knees and peeled her cunt lips open and began pissing on the sidewalk in front of the porch. When she finished, the sidewalk was saturated with yellow water.