Shoe Store Salesman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Jim finished and Margie bent down and licked a few drops off the end of his cock, then pulled his long foreskin back over the head of his cock.

"OK everyone, Margie and I have started breakfast. let's go in and have a good breakfast, then I have a major announcement to make." I said.

Everyone had ham and eggs except Velma who had her usual glass of prune juice.

When we finished eating, we cleared the table and lit cigarettes and had more coffee.

"I have an important announcement to make. Mac has a milking machine for women."

"Oh John, you can't tell them about that. It's so embarrassing." Velma said.

"It's not embarrassing and I want to tell you that Margie has agreed to become a Hucow. She has agreed to get hooked up to the milking machine and let it milk her lovely teats. Velma will get the machine out and I will help set it up, then we will watch Margie get her nipples hooked up to the suction cups and get her teats milked."

Velma got up and took Jim by the hand and led him to a small room. They came back with a device that looked like a stanchion and a milking apparatus. They moved it to an open space in the dining area and opened it up. It opened at the rear, had a small opening for the person to put their head through, then it had a drop bar to hold their head in place. It also had a soft kneeling pad with room for a pillow for extra comfort and a milking machine with two suction cups on it.

"You may look it over, but my prune juice has worked and Jim is going to wash my ass after I get finshed taking my morning shit. So come on Jim. We'll be back in five minutes." Velma said.

The four of use looked the milking machine over and it appeared that whoever was being milked, their ass would be sticking up and out at the back. Just right for a fat cock to fuck the hucow while she was being milked.

Peter and I set the milking parlor up and I got an extra pillow for Margie so her knees would be comfortable while she was being milked. About that time Velma and Jim came back and Velma proudly announced that Jim had also given her pussy a good douching.

Velma showed Margie how to get into the parlor and as she did, Velma lowered the gate over her head so she was fastened in.

I took a small dab of crème and rubbed Margie's nipples and areolas then attached the suction cups to her teat.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied.

I turned on the switch and immediately the suction cups began an up and down motion sucking Margie's nipples.

"Oh fuck." she exclaimed. "This is fucking crazy. My cunt is already wet and I need a cock fucking me while I'm being milked." she exclaimed.

I noticed Jim's cock was standing quite erect and I said to him. "Jim. Why don't you just shove that big motherfucker in her cunt and ravage her while she is being milked. Shoot a big load of pollen inside her cunt and pretend you're breeding her while she is being milked."

Jim got behind her and Velma helped spread Margie's cunt lips open and Jim shoved his prick deep inside Margie's waiting cunt. He must have been very horny because he only pushed his cock in and out about five times until he blasted a load of pollen inside her cunt.

Margie squealed and hollered and Velma said to her. "It feels pretty good doesn't it? Mac uses it on me every so often and I get off with him fucking me from behind while I'm being milked.

Jim went around in front of the machine and lifted his spent cock up to Margie so she could suck him and clean him off.

Margie then said "I think I'm finished. I've been milked and fucked and I've sucked Jim's cock nice and clean. It has been a great experience. Peter, we must get one of these so I can be milked more often."

We unhooked her nipples and wiped them off, then raised the bar so she could get out of the parlor. Peter had a pair of sheer panties for her to slip on so Jim's pollen wouldn't leak on the floor.

Margie no sooner stood up then the crotch of her panties showed Jim's thin semen leaking into it and getting it all wet. He must have fucked Velma a couple of times during the night and his pollen was pretty thin this morning.

Emmy Lou said "I think I want that machine on my teats and have it milk me. While I'm being milked Peter can give me a good fucking and flood my pussy again with his baby batter. I'll take my rings off while I'm hooked up to the machine then put them back on when I'm finished."

Emmy Lou removed her nipples rings and got into the stanchion. Her big teats hung down quite a way and as I spread the crème on her nipples and areolae, I squeezed her nipples a little bit. They were quite long and I had no problem hooking the suction cups to them.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Turn the fucking machine on." she replied.

I flipped the switch and the cups immediately began sucking her udders.

"Of Peter. Get your cock in my cunt. I'm already wet and this machine just got turned on. My nipples are being sucked like when I was nursing Becky. She loved to suckle me."

Peter moved behind Emmy Lou and again Velma helped spread her cunt lips so Peter could impale her with his prick.

He put it into her cunt and Emmy Lou just squealed and hollered.

"That cock feels so fucking good I'm going to climax right now." she said. "Come on Peter. Blast your load of warm sperm filled semen into my cunt so I can have a huge climax."

Peter thrust his turgid prick in and out of Emmy Lou's wet cunt abou ten more times, finally shoving it deep inside her vagina and unleashed a torrent of about seven streams of semen inside her.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That engorged prick of yours feels so good inside me and my teats feel like they are expressing milk.. Now John, please go over to the bag on the table and get my pair of DK's that I got on our fiftieth wedding anniversary so I can slip them on. The gold colored ones that say 'Emmy Lou's hairy cunt' right above the crotch."

I got the DK's and Velma unhooked the suction cups from Emmy's teats and raised the bar so she could stand up. I held the DK's open for her and she stepped into them and then pulled them up so the gusset was tight against her pussy. The gusset began to get damp immediately as Peter's semen began leaking out of Emmy Lou's cunt.

Her teats were also hanging down on her chest much lower than before she was a Hucow and we all made comments about how the milking machine had really sucked her teats good..

"Let me put my rings back in my nipples, then I'll slip into a cut out bra so they don't hang down so much" she said. "Velma, will you help me with my rings please?"

Velma helped get the rings through the holes in her nipples and then picked up the cutout bra off the table and helped get Emmy Lou's arms through the straps. She fastened the five hooks in back as Emmy Lou adjusted the cups to let her nipples protrude out of the cups.

Margie and Peter said the needed to leave and Jim, Emmy Lou, Velma and myself stayed in the kitchen and had more coffee and another cigarette.

Presently, both women said they needed to piss, so we went o on the side and watched both of them. Emmy Lou, of course, had to pull her Dk's down so she didn't get them any wetter than they were, but Velma just spread her legs apart, bent her knees and began pissing. Her stream must have gone four feet out I front of the porch steps and lasted about fifty seconds.. Emmy Lou turned her back to the sidewalk and bent down and pissed. Her stream flew out as far as Velma's and lasted a few seconds longer.

"Now I want to suck Jim's cock" said Emmy Lou. "I haven't had it in my mouth all night or morning." With that Jim went over and stood in front of her as she began masturbating him till he got erect, then she stuffed his cock in her mouth and began sucking him off.

Jim lasted about two minutes then shot a load of pollen in Emmy Lou's mouth. She took a swallow of coffee and swallowed his semen right down.

"Jim can take me home and make sure I get in the house, then he can leave. I'll call you, Velma when I get into the house. I'll also call Mel and tell her we got our packages alright."

Emmy Lou and Jim left and Velma said she needed to have me fuck her. She wanted me to blow my nuts off inside her cunt. So we headed for her bedroom where she played with my cock until I was hard, then she mounted me on the bed and fucked me good. I lasted about five minutes until I poured my semen into her ands she got off of my cock, it was already leaking out her cunt lips.

"Fuck it," she said. "I'll slip my panties on after I wake up from my nap and she turned over and covered up and went to sleep.

I called Mel at the store and told her I would be to work tomorrow. She asked if Jim had delivered the packages for Emmy Lou and Velma and I told her he had.

Mel told me to get a good nights sleep because a few of he favorite customers would be in tomorrow and I would need to help wait on them.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers