Shoe Store Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Now lie down in the shower." Becky said. "I'm going to straddle you at your tummy and going to piss all over your belly and cock. I really have to go so expect to be on the floor a long time."

Her pee began dribbling out of her hair covered pussy and falling in droplets onto my belly. It began to spray out of her copious hairy cunt and began running down both thighs and getting her stocking tops and legs all wet too. Suddenly it turned into a waterfall and was splashing all over my belly. Becky moved down toward my crotch and her golden pee was suddenly pounding on my cock.The effect was immediate as my cock became completely erect in ten seconds.

"See mother. I knew I could get his fucking cock erect by pissing all over it. Now you get your turn to suck it." Becky said. Becky's piss began to slow down and once again flowed down her thighs again getting the welt of her stockings soaking wet as well as her legs.

"Fuck!! " she exclaimed. "I just put these fucking stockings on an hour ago and now I have to take them off because I dribbled pee on the legs."

Emmy Lou was on her knees immediately and grabbed my prick, pulled my long foreskin back over the head of it, stuck my hard cock in her mouth and commenced sucking it.

She was quite good at it and in about fifteen seconds I told her I was going to blast off with a load of pollen. She sucked harder and when I shot my load she was quite greedy and sucked it all down. When she finished she removed her mouth and looked at the red head on my prick and went back and began sucking on it again. Emmy Lou appeared to relish sucking my red headed cock and finally said "I haven't seen a man's cock with a red head like yours on it for several years. I guess that it only occurs when a man is uncut like you are. Herb's cock isn't like yours at all.

In fact, it is so fucking small I have trouble finding it to play with it. That's why we see Mel every so often. She knows what Becky and I like and makes sure we get set up alright."

I told her she had beautiful teats and I would really enjoy seeing them unrestrained. I also indicated I would probably want to suckle her nipples.

"Becky darling, Unfasten my bra so Jim can nurse my big teats." Emmy said.

Becky went behind her mother and I saw the straps sag and then fall off her shoulders. As the cups came loose, her teats fell free and were everything I expected them to be. They were nice and full and sagged down her chest a bit. I reached for the right one and lifted it in my hand. It was heavy and when I stuck it in my mouth and began sucking on the nipple, I felt Emmy Lou begin to quiver.

"You big motherfucker. You found one of my weaknesses. I love having my nipples sucked. Keep doing it and I'll probably have a giant orgasm."

Becky said. "She'll cream her pussy and then need to piss too, so be prepared. Now you can take your fucking tongue and lick my hairy pussy then suck my clit. I think I'll need to change my stockings since they got all wet."

I let go of Emmy Lou's teat and stuck my face in Becky' black haired cunt and began licking it for her. She moaned with pleasure as I licked and then I finally stuck my tongue in her slit between her labial lips. She took her hands and spread her lips wide open and I could see her pee hole and clit.

"Suck my fucking clit Jim while I finish dribbling a bit." Becky said.

I found her clit and wrapped my lips around it and began sucking on it. Becky whimpered with delight as I sucked it.

"Excuse me Becky, you whore." Emmy Lou said. "I need to piss right now. My fucking bladder is about to burst and I want to give Jim a golden shower. So please let me straddle him and pee all over him."

I reluctantly moved away from Becky and laid down on the floor of the shower again. Emmy straddled me, spread her cunt lips wide open, and began pissing all over me.It was splashing all over me and was very hot. I put my hand on her stream and caught a small amount and drank it. It was not as salty as I thought it would be.

Emmy Lou just kept pissing and pissing until it finally slowed down and began dribbling down her thighs and legs.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to have to change my wet stockings too." she said. "I didn't think I would get piss all over them."

"Oh my God." I said. "It is fucking hot and you're making my cock spring up like a flag pole."

"That's what I want to do to your fucking prick. Then I'm going to take both of you into my bed and we are going to play the rest of the day until dinnertime. I'm going to fuck your prick and let it fill me with your hot semen." Emmy Lou continued. "Whore Becky is going to eat my pussy and suck your prick, then I'm going to fuck you again." she said.

Becky was just standing beside us watching in awe as her mother finally let her cunt lips go and stepped away from me. I was soaking wet and needed a towel to dry off a little bit.

"Is this what Mel does? Sets up her sales people to play with women?" I asked.

"She does as a favor to a select group of women Jim. I can name a few who are in the group and I wouldn't be surprised if your step mother isn't included." Becky said.

"Oh no." I replied. "Velma wouldn't need a paramour. Daddy takes very good care of her. I can always hear them fucking and sucking each other. I think you are mistaken there Becky."

"Well, I don't know. I think I heard her name bandied around more than once or twice when I was in the store and a little conversation was going on. There aren't very many women with the name of Velma or Jewel." Becky replied.

"Oh my God. I wonder if father knows something may be going on. Maybe she isn't getting enough cock from him or maybe he isn't young enough for her. Surprised since she was a virgin when they married a couple of years ago. I'll check with Mel when I go back. Now let's fuck." Jim said.

Becky and Emmy both stripped their wet stockings off and removed their garter girdles too.

Becky told Emmy she wanted to have Jim's cock in her first, but she would nurse Emmy while fucking Jim. Emmy agreed and I laid down on the huge Queen sized bed with my prick sticking up in the air. Becky straddled me and gently slipped down on my prick as she spread her cunt lips open. She was soaking wet, probably from peeing all over me as well as being horny. Emmy squatted beside her daughter and Becky immediately latched on to one of Emmy's large nipples and began nursing. Becky was also generating an orgasm by riding my stiff prick. I suddenly heard Emmy moan and I knew she had just had an orgasm. I told Becky I was about to inject her cunt with my sperm filled semen and she began bouncing up and down on my stiff cock.

Suddenly Becky forced her cunt down on my rigid cock and sat quietly for a moment. I felt the walls of her cunt become very warm and wet and I knew she had climaxed all over my prick.

She let go of her mother's teat and concentrated on me blasting off. Suddenly, I could stand it no longer and blew my nuts off in her wet cunt and I had squirted about six times when Becky went off on her own. She was riding my cock like there was no tomorrow until she ran out of energy.

Becky got off of me and immediately Emmy Lou took my still somewhat erect prick in her mouth and began sucking all the juices off of it.

Becky hurried to the dresser drawer and took out a pair of sheer black bikini panties and laid back down on the bed and said. "Stuff these in my cunt so I don't lose any of your precious semen. It feels so good in my cunt."

I did as she told me and when I had them completely stuffed inside her wet cunt, she sat up on the bed and kissed me full on the mouth, sticking her tongue in my mouth.

"The last person was a good fuck Jim, but you were even better. Mother, I think we need to tell Mel that we would like Jim to join us when we need a treat." Becky said.

"You're quite right my dear. Even though he hasn't made me have a climax yet, I am in agreement with you." Emmy replied. "Now we must enjoy a very cold martini and another cigarette, then prepare for some dinner. You did plan on spending the evening with us didn't you Jim?"

"Well, uh, Yes. I guess so. Mel didn't tell me much about how long I was to stay here. However, I am enjoying myself, so I am at your pleasure Emmy."

"Oh. I shall give Mel a buzz right now and tell her to not expect you to return to the store until tomorrow. I shall also make an inquiry regarding Velma." Emmy said.

"I think that is a grand idea Becky. Find out what you can but be discreet. We don't want the cat getting out of the bag if it is the Velma we know. Now Jim, come and help me make the martinis so we can sit and socialize before dinner." Emmy said.

As Becky called Mel I could hear her say "Oh it is the same person. Yes. I understand. Yes. He is wonderful and won't be back until tomorrow. He fits in with us very nicely. He filled me up with so much liquid I had to put a pair of bikini panties in my cunt. Now we are going to have cocktails and cigarettes then have dinner and play some more."

Becky came into the kitchen and told us that the Velma that was mentioned was indeed my step mother. Mel had a couple of guys that serviced her on a rather regular basis when daddy was gone out of town. I thought it a bit unusual since I serviced her once in awhile too when daddy was on an extended trip out of state. However, we needed to get on with our program, which was to get me in my lingerie and play with Emmy Lou and Becky.

As we sat and enjoyed our strong martinis and smoked, we discussed what we wanted to do tonight.

Becky said she wanted to suck my prick again and Emmy Lou wanted my prick up her cunt.

I told both of them I wanted to eat their pussies and play pee pee games with them. We all agreed that we need to get into some different lingerie.

Suddenly the front doorbell sounded and Emmy Lou said "I wonder who that can possibly be? Becky, get your robe on and see who is at the door please."

Becky was no sooner gone than she returned with two guests. One was my friend Dave and the other was my step mother, Velma.

"Jim. What the hell are you doing here?" asked my step mother. "Is there some reason you are here at Emmy Lou and Becky's home?"

"Yes mother dear. I am on a delivery to them for Mel at the shoe store. I have brought them some goodies they purchased yesterday while I was learning the ins and outs of Mel's business." I replied.

"Dave, do you know Jim?" mother asked.

"Yes. He and I are friends." Jim replied.

"Do you know why we are here Jim?" Velma asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think I am going to find out." I told her. "If you remove your coat so I can see what you have on under it, I may have a better idea."

"Do you really think you want to know?" she replied. "I mean, Dave and I can turn around and leave, but I think we would disappoint Emmy Lou and Becky if we did. They invited us to have cocktails and dinner with them tonight."

"Well then. Stay and drink, eat, and be merry." I said. "We have already had a little fun today and I am spending the night with them since Herb is out of town. Are you also spending the night here too?" I asked.

Velma replied that she didn't know. It depended upon whether Emmy Lou and Becky wanted she and Dave to stay.

Then she dazzled me by having Dave take off her coat and showing us what she was wearing. She had no bra on because her teats were only a size 36A and needed no support. However, she was wearing an eight strap black garter girdle and lovely brown stockings with a darker heel and seam. The piece de resistance though were the very sheer Directoire Knickers she was wearing. They were so sheer you could see through them and you could clearly see the tops of her stockings and her auburn colored pussy hair.The fact that her stocking tops came clear up to her cunt lips made it even more dramatic.

Velma knew we had seen this so she told us that Mel had mistakenly ordered several pairs of 2X long stockings in her size and wanted to know if she would be interested in them. She said she tried a pair on and when she found they came clear up to her cunt lips she knew daddy would love them too. So she took them. Well, Dave loved them too, so that was why she was wearing them today.

"Now Emmy Lou lead me to your bathroom before I piss in my knickers. I haven't pissed since this morning and my bladder is full." Velma told Emmy.

"Becky can stay here and entertain the guys while I pee."

Emmy Lou took Velma by the hand and led her off to the bathroom to pee. Becky said. "Going pee isn't all Velma is going to do. She is probably going to suck mother's teats and eat her pussy and if we are quiet and careful we may be able to catch them in the act."

We sneaked around very quietly until we were outside the bathroom door. We heard Emmy Lou talking.

"Velma you are such a piss whore. Every time you come to my home the first thing you have to do is piss and I end up putting my hand down under your fucking cunt to catch it. Becky is another piss whore. You should have seen the way she straddled Jim in the shower and pissed all over him. Now let me suck your piss covered cunt hair and then I'll suck your clit. How long is Mac gone for this time?" Emmy asked.

"He's gone for two days. Dave is just fine. I fucked him early this afternoon and he has a very nice prick. He gave me a good bath of semen in my cunt, so you may be eating some of that too. His cock isn't cut either, so I'm lucky in that regard. Have you fucked my step son yet you bitch? Don't deny that you want to. I have seen you looking at his cock when you are at our house.

Now suck my clit so I can come again then we must get back to the guys and Becky." Velma said.

We could hear Emmy Lou sucking Velma's clit and Velma reacting with several orgasm's along the way. Finally, Velma said "Enough. We need to get back to the kitchen and cocktails. Let me pull my knickers back up and then we go."

The three of us quietly headed back to the kitchen and lit cigarettes to give the appearance of not having gone anyplace while Emmy Lou and Velma were playing with each other. Becky spread her legs wide apart so Dave could get a good look at her very hairy cunt.

"Jesus Becky, " he said, "I've never seen so much cunt hair on a woman in all my life. I mean, I know women who have a lot of cunt hair, but nothing like you and your mother do. Do you always wipe your pussy after you piss or do you leave it all wet?"

"Sometimes I wipe it and sometimes I leave it wet.If you were going to eat my pussy after I peed, I would leave it all wet for you. If I am going someplace and need to be dry, I would wipe it." Becky said

When Emmy Lou and Velma came back into the kitchen they found Becky, Dave, and me just sitting, smoking a cigarette, and sipping our martinis. Emmy Lou looked liked the cat who had just swallowed the canary.

Becky asked "Mother, did you get to watch Velma pee? Did you eat her pussy after she finished? "

"Yes dear. I watched her stream flow into the toilet bowl, then she stood up and I sucked her clit and cleaned her cunt off. It was very tasty and I think she enjoyed it." Emmy replied.

"Oh yes I did." chimed in Velma. Her tongue is like a serpents tongue. It is all over the place and I had a huge orgasm." Velma said.

Becky asked Velma why she enjoyed having her pussy eaten so often.

Velma said. "when I was single I shared my apartment with another lady by the name of Mary Alyce. We also had a mutual friend named Beulah. Beulah was a bit of an alcoholic so the three of us often had a couple of martinis before we went to eat dinner. One day I sitting on the toilet peeing when Beulah opened the door and told me she wanted to watch me and she was going eat my pussy when I finished. I finished, kicked my panties off, stood up and spread my legs apart and Beulah got on the floor and began eating my pussy."

"So what happened after that" Becky asked.

"Beulah told me that she and Mary Alyce had been loves for a long time and knew that I hadn't been fucked by a man, so they thought I might enjoy being part of the two of them. At that point Beulah simply pulled her skirt up and showed me she wasn't wearing any panties. She had a lovely hairy belly that was framed by her black garter belt." Velma replied.

"So did you eat her pussy right then?" Becky asked.

"About that time Mary Alyce also pulled her dress up and showed me her hairy belly and pussy. she aksed me if I would enjoy eating her pussy too. I told her to lie down on the bed and I would lick her cunt. So Mary Alyce laid down, spread her legs apart and I dived in and licked her cunt. She then spread her cunt lips apart and told me to suck her clit. When I did that she had an enormous orgasm. Then it was Beulah's turn to have me eat her. So I did and that was how it began. Now today, I'm bisexual. I love having my cunt eaten and I also enjoy getting fucked by a man." Velma replied.

"We need to see what Dave is wearing today." Emmy Lou said. "Push your shorts down and let us all see your equipment Dave.",

Velma said "You will want to play with his equipment Emmy Lou. He has a massive cock and I can't get enough of it. He is much bigger than Mac daddy's or John's.".

Jim pushed his shorts down to show all of us he was wearing a pair of sheer red bikini panties and there was no guessing the size of his prick. He was massive, just as Velma had said he was. Must have had about six inches of cock when he was soft.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Emmy Lou said "I wonder who that could be. I didn't know anyone else was going to be here. Answer it will you Becky?"

Becky put a robe on and headed for the front door. As she opened the door she was a bit surprised to see a young lady standing on the porch wearing a coat with seamed stockings and high heel shoes standing there.

"May I help you?" Becky inquired.

"Yes. My name is Samantha but I go by Sam for short and Mel sent me here with a small package for Jim. Is Jim here?"

"Yes. He's here, but a bit busy at the moment. May I give him the package?" Becky asked.

"Well, Mel told me to give it to Jim myself, so I guess I should follow her directions." Sam replied.

"Well then. Come in and let me take your coat for a moment." Becky said. "We are in the kitchen having a drink and a cigarette. Perhaps you would like a drink too, just to cut the dust of the trail, so to speak?"

"Thank you. That would taste fine. I am a little thirsty." Sam replied.

Sam followed Becky into the kitchen and as she gave Becky her coat, everyone gazed at Sam in amazement.

"Mel knew you would all be amazed because I am a male and have a cock. She knew there were three women and only two men, so she asked if I would be interested in going to make it even. Of course I had to do a little cross dressing, so here I am. My name really is Sam, but when I double as a female it is easy to be Samantha." Sam told us.

Sam was wearing a ten strap black garter belt and dark brown full fashioned stockings with a black heel and seams. His cock was dangling down his thigh and Emmy Lou was fascinated by how long it was.

"Oh my God. Look at his fucking cock and he isn't cut either. In fact, you can't even see the head of his cock because his foreskin is so long." she said."Becky pour Sam a martini so he can join the party. Sam. Do you ever see the head of your cock?"

"I can see it if I pull the thick foreskin back over it. It is nice and red. By the way Jim. The package is for you and contains a couple of pair of nylon stockings for you. Mel wanted me to get them to you today. She was afraid you only had one pair and might have already gotten runs in them." Sam replied.

As Becky was fixing Sam's drink, Emmy Lou and Velma came over to where he was standing and got down on their knees to examine his cock more closely. Emmy Lou took his cock in her hand and said to Velma "I think he has not only got a long foreskin, but also a very thick one. I can't even see the outline of the head of his cock through all the skin. We will undoubtedly need to examine this further tonight Velma. Now let's all enjoy our drinks and cigarettes. Then we will fix some dinner and more drinks before having a little play time."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers