Shoe Store Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Jim got Sam a chair and asked him when he worked at the store. Sam replied "When Mel needs me to fill in or run a parcel or two to a customer. Today is a very rare thing for me to do. She told me before I left that I would see two women with pussy hair so thick you couldn't see their cunt lips and another women that has small teats but loves having them nursed. I guess she was correct. I've never seen a woman with as much cunt hair as you and Emmy Lou have Becky. Do you really enjoy someone sucking your nipples Velma?"

"Yes. I enjoy having my nipples sucked as well as my pussy. I was a virgin before I met Mac daddy, Jim's father. I had seen pictures of a man's cock, but had never seen one in person. We went on a couple of dates, then he spent a night at my apartment. He undressed me, had me pee with him watching then had me disrobe him. His cock sprung out of his pants like a curved scimitar. He had me spread my cunt lips wide open and he played with me for about twenty minutes. I was so horny I didn't know what to do. Mac daddy told me to just relax, spread my cunt lips open and he slid his long cock inside my cunt. It was exquisite. He was up to my cervix in two strokes and when he came, he spewed semen all over inside my cunt. He wouldn't let me wipe it off, but put a pair of Directoire Kickers on me and told me to just let them get all wet when it leaked out. I was wet all night." Velma told him. "I couldn't get enough of his cock from that point on. Now I've learned he isn't the only man with a big cock who likes to fuck women."

"Well." said Sam. "I think I am going to enjoy sucking on your teats and maybe eating your pussy too. I've got the rest of the day and all night to spend here."

Velma replied "Well, I might just have to let you do that Sam. Then too, I might just want that prick of yours playing with my cunt."

We smoked and had a couple of drinks when Emmy Lou suggested we order out and have it delivered. Everyone though that was a great idea, so Becky called in the order. Suddenly Emmy Lou said "I need to piss and I don't want to sit on the toilet so I am going out on the porch. If anyone wants to watch you are certainly welcome, because I'm going to spread my cunt lips apart and let it pour."

Of course we all followed her out onto the porch. She spread her legs so her grey cunt hair was completely exposed, bent her knees and the piss began spurting out of her large pee hole.

"Mommy." Becky exclaimed, "You really did have to piss didn't you? I thought you were only kidding. Now I have to go too and I don't know if it will take longer than you for me to finish or not."

No one had seen Sam piss since he arrived with Velma. Velma had only said that she had already fucked him once before they got to Emmy Lou and Becky's house. Becky asked Sam if he needed to piss too and he shook his head in the affirmative.

Becky said "Then I'm going to hold on to your prick while you piss and I'll just spray it around on the grass. That way I can piss at the same time as you." Becky took Sam's cock and didn't even pull his foreskin back, but just let him spray everything the way it came out his foreskin. It was a bit funny watching his piss fly all over the place. Becky guided his cock around so he was wetting the grass and the plants as well as the porch. While she was doing that she spread her legs apart and the pee came pouring out of her cunt,splashing all over the floor of the porch.

Becky finished pissing and Emmy Lou said "I think since we ladies each have our areolas rouged nice and dark that it would only be fair if we did the same thing to the heads of the guys cocks. Velma and Becky, does that sound like a good idea to you?"

Becky and Velma both nodded their heads yes, so Emmy Lou said "Becky, you pull each ones foreskin back and Velma you take a tissue or cloth and dry the head of their pricks off. When they are dry, I will apply some liquid rouge all around the head of their cocks and let it dry. we will see an immediate change in color, then they can pull their foreskins back over the heads of their nice cocks."

Becky began with Jim, pulling his long foreskin back. Velma took a clean cloth and dried the moisture off the head and Emmy Lou, with the bottle of rouge all shaken up and ready to go, applied a coating all around the head of his cock. The change was immediate as it turned from red to almost black right away. Becky then skinned Dave's foreskin back, Velma repeated the process and Emmy Lou rouged his cock head. Finally came Sam's turn and it was finished in three minutes.

"Oh my. The three of you look so good with the heads of your pricks all rouged.They are all so dark. Almost black in fact." Emmy Lou said.

Velma said she couldn't believe how black they were. "I must do that to Mac daddy's prick when he gets home. He'll wonder where I learned that little trick. But I don't have to concern myself with that tonight. He is out of state and bedding his red haired whore neighbor ,Barbara. She'll fuck him good, then when he gets home he'll want to know what I did while he was gone and he'll want to fuck me good and hard. His fucking cock is like a flagpole that curves upward. But Jim has one even larger."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Becky slipped her robe and answered it. She came back a minute or so later with dinner for us.

"That was easy." she said. "I just paid him for it and he was gone. Of course I gave him a nice tip and a little view of what I have on under my robe. He seemed to enjoy that."

Velma said "You know. I have been thinking that perhaps I should get my labial lips painted with that liquid rouge. Emmy Lou. Would you like to do that for me? I'll bet the guys here would enjoy seeing an old lady like me get her cunt lips painted."

"I'll be more than happy to paint your cunt lips Velma. But let's eat our dinner and have another drink or two before our food gets cold. Becky, you set the table and I'll make another pitcher of martinis. That gin goes down pretty easily." Emmy Lou said.

Becky set the food on the table and Emmy Lou filled everyone's glasses with cold martinis. They toasted to a night of successful sexual endeavors and began eating.

Emmy Lou said "You know guys that I have my nipples pierced. I just don't have my rings in them right now. Perhaps after dinner if you would like, I can put them in and show you how they look. Becky has her nipples pierced too as does Velma. Maybe all three of us should put our rings in and show you what they look like."

Dan replied "That would be awesome to see. I've only read about women with pierced nipples and labia. I'd really like to see them"

The other two fellows nodded their heads affirmatively, so Emmy Lou said they would do it after dinner.

Dinner concluded and Emmy Lou asked Becky to get the cognac bottle out so everyone could have a snifter of cognac along with some ice cream for dessert. Becky stood up and went to the liquor cabinet and brought back the cognac. She put on a great show as she sashayed to the cabinet with her butt wiggling and flipping it as she reached for the bottle. Everyone got a good look at her hairy belly and cunt as she returned.

Velma got up and got six snifters and sat them on the table and Emmy Lou poured a little cognac into each glass. Ice cream was gotten out of the freezer and a scoop was placed in each dish. Velma also gave a little show when she reached for the snifters. A toast was made and ice cream eaten and brandy and cigarettes followed.

Suddenly Becky's hand was on my thigh and drifting upward toward my cock. I looked around and Velma had her right hand under the table too and it looked like Emmy Lou had her hand on Sam's thigh. I looked at the other two guys and they had a look of absolute surprise on their faces.

Suddenly Velma asked Dave to stand up. As he did so, his cock was standing straight out in front of him with his foreskin still covering the head of it. Emmy Lou told Sam to stand up and as he stood, his cock was sticking straight out in front of him too. Needless to say when Becky told me to stand up I had a complete erection too and my cock was standing straight out in front of me.

The three women each took their cognac snifter and stuck it in front of our cocks and stuck our cocks in the snifter. Then they pulled the snifters back, set them on the table and proceeded to begin sucking our erect cocks, foreskin and all.

Not only were they sucking our cocks, but each of them was fondling our nut sack as well.

I looked over at Velma and I could see in her eyes that she was on the verge on getting drunk. Emmy Lou's eyes also looked a little glassy, so I thought she was getting drunk also. Emmy Lou's huge teats were hanging down on her chest and Sam was playing her long nipples, twisting and turning them.

Finally, Velma said to Dave. "Come on shoe salesman. I want to go play with your prick tonight and you can suck my pussy. Let's go find our bedroom. Maybe I'll let you sell me some new stockings and a pair of shoes."

She tottered on her heels as she began walking and Dave had to steady her so she didn't fall. I couldn't imagine my sedate, quiet stepmother needing a young stud fucking her when Mac daddy was giving her plenty of cock. Perhaps she simply wasn't getting enough and found this a good way to get some extra peter.

They left and Emmy Lou said "Sam. Come with me. I'm going to give you a blow job tonight that you will never forget Then you are going to piss all over me before we settle down for the night.

Emmy Lou's seams were nice and straight and her long stockings made her look taller than she really was. Sam had his left hand around her ass as they walked away.

Becky said "Let's get the fucking dishes off the table, clear the dining room, then let me fuck your brains out for awhile. I'm very horny in addition to being a bit tipsy from all the alcohol."

I reached for her very hairy pussy and gave it a little tweak.

"You love doing that don't you, you motherfucker." she said.

"Yes I do." I replied. "It's fun to be able to play in the Black Forest knowing full well you're going to be fucking it later tonight."

"Well, I'm probably going to want you to eat it too darling. I just loved it when I saw the look on your face yesterday at the shoe store. You couldn't believe you were looking right at my hairy pussy, could you?" Becky asked.

"No and then when I saw Emmy Lou's gray haired pussy too that really sent me flying. Mel told me you were probably going to ask me out here today. What I didn't expect to see was my stepmother, Velma, here too." I said. "With all the cock she gets from daddy I can't believe she needs more from other men."

"She not only likes other men but other women as well. She'd just as soon eat pussy as she would get fucked by a cock. I'm willing to bet she'll eat my mothers pussy before the night is over and still get fucked by Dave or Sam." Becky said.

We kissed and said good night and turned over and went to sleep. About two o'clock in the morning someone slipped into bed beside me and nudged me over closer to Becky. I felt with my hand to see who it might be. I touched her teats and immediately knew it was Velma.

I reached down and found the tops of her stockings and her hairy belly.

"Move over. I'm going to eat Becky's cunt and I need some room. Dave and Sam are in bed with Emmy Lou and she is fucking Sam and sucking Dave's cock. So I'm going to eat Becky's pussy while you nurse my teats." Velma said.

I nudged Becky and whispered to her that Velma wanted to eat her pussy while I sucked Velma's teats. Becky slid over towards Velma and spread her legs wide apart. Velma switched positions so she could put her face in Becky's cunt and she slipped her tongue into Becky's cleft.

Becky spread Velma's legs apart and began probing Velma's cunt with her tongue. In no time at all, they were both busy sucking each others cunt while I simply watched. Velma took my face and directed in toward her tiny teats and pushed my mouth onto a nipple. I began sucking it gently while they were beginning to thrash around eating each other out.

They ate each other out for several minutes when Velma reached down and found my cock standing straight up in the air. She moved her face away from Becky's pussy and said "Becky. Get up and sit on Jim's face and let him eat your cunt. I need to get his stiff cock inside me and give me a good fucking."

With that, Becky got up, straddled my face and Velma eased herself down on my stiff prick. I began sucking Becky's cunt, inserting my tongue in her vagina while Velma began writhing around on my prick. I reached down and felt Becky's legs and found she was still wearing stockings and a garter belt.

Since Velma was facing me I reached up and began playing with her teats, twisting her nipples a little bit. That set her off even more and I felt my climax rising as she said,

"Fuck me good you bastard. I want that sperm filled semen of yours to breed me while your daddy is gone."

With that, I gave a big push of my cock and splattered the walls of her vagina with a hefty dose of semen. She wiggled and squirmed as I pumped it into her all while I was still eating Becky's cunt.

Both of them had great orgasm's and finally Velma got off me, pulled a pair of bikini panties from a bag she had brought into my bedroom and said, "Stuff these in my cunt so I don't leak your baby batter all over the place."

Becky told me she had a really great climax and her vagina was very wet. We decided it was time to get some sleep and since Dave and Sam were giving Emmy Lou some sexual satisfaction, we just decided to stay in my bed.

About eight o'clock in the morning, Velma nudged me and said she needed to piss and would I help her.We slipped out of bed trying to not wake Becky and padded to the bathroom. Velma asked me to pull the bikini panties out of her cunt and she sat on the toilet and the pee flowed out in a torrent.

When she finished she said "Now get a washcloth and rinse it in warm water and was my pussy."

I wet a cloth in warm water, put some soap on it wand as she spread her legs, I washed her hairy cunt. then I rinsed the cloth and rinsed her cunt and dried it.

"Now when we leave today and you get home, we are going to take a shower together and then you are going to fuck me again." she told me. "Your father wants me to have a child and I don't care which of you breed me."

Finally, about ten o'clock, we had eaten breakfast, cleaned up, and we all bid Emmy Lou and Becky a farewell until Mel sent us to them again with another order.

When Velma and I got home, the phone was ringing. I answered it and it was Mel telling me she had heard from Emmy Lou and Becky letting her know that the day and night had been all they had hoped for and she needed to send me again the next time.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers