Sholan Alliance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

After shaking her head she stepped into the shower and let out a contented purr. "Your shower was nice but this is designed for Sholans. Is the temp good for you?" She let the water flow down her fur and had to smile.

Billy opened his eyes when she came in and smiled back. He had noticed her looking at him through the clear glass, or whatever it was. "Well I do prefer it a bit warmer but can live. Where is the shampoo and such?"

She laughed at him. "Not a problem silly, see this control? Simply slide your finger one way or another and it will warm up or cool down. I needed a cool shower when I landed." She slid her finger up and the water warmed up and she had to smile at Billy as he leaned into the multiple shower heads.

Satasha smiled when he asked about shampoo. "Well all we have is for fur but should at least get you clean and maybe we can get some of your body wash in here." She leaned over and using a small sort of nipple on the wall squirted some soap on her hands and turned and started working it into his hair.

That startled him and then he started groaning. "Oh god that feels good and don't stop." Her fingers were doing wonders for him as she massaged his scalp.

~~~

Eventually they finished the shower and the warm air jets dried them off and he helped her brush her fur. "I have a feeling that getting my ship fixed is going to be far easier than yours. If you wouldn't mind helping me I will help you. I have a few ideas bubbling through my brain. It is going to require some serious modification of my computer in the house but I think I can do it."

That sounded really good to her. "Even if you can get me in contact with my Mother Ship would be a good thing." She lightly chewed on her lower lip. "They are likely to send another scout ship that is fully manned to come find me. It might go well and might be bad if they decide they need to slag my ship to keep the tech out of your hands."

Billy stood there for a moment and then nodded. "Make sense since they have no idea if we are good or bad. I think it would be a good idea if we got your comms up and we can go from there." He dressed in his cloths from the other day since they hadn't really gotten dirty. "What do you want to do Satasha? I need to get my ship fixed and yours as well. I am not sure what to do."

She pulled on a tech suit and contemplated his question. "'Well what I really wish is that we could work on both. I have little idea of the actual extent of your tech though you seem to think you might be able to do something about it. I can help you with your ship since it should be easier than my issues." If nothing else if she could help get his ship fixed she might be able to use it to get a message to her ship and keep anything from happening.

~~~

The stealth fighter received the message from the Mother Ship and this ship had a full compliment. It might sound wrong but the majority of the scout ships had much smaller crews but the combat craft had full crews. It was in the case of the loss of one or two was better than an entire crew. As soon as they received the orders they started in the direction of the last contact. Every day they dropped out of hyper, listened and then contacted the Mother Ship.

As they slowly approached the third planet they did notice a number of hyper signatures but they didn't match the remnants of the signatures of the enemies. That didn't mean they weren't allies of the enemies so they kept the slow movement towards the planet. It was going to take some time. Even if they had gotten the scout ship it was going to take time to figure out the tech and they would destroy it before that happened.

~~~

Billy rubbed his chin for a few. "How long do you think your ship can keep the cloaking up?" That was a vital question since if they could get his ship repaired in short order he could take her to a point where she could contact her ship. It might keep them from slagging her ship down along with his house and dock. He really didn't like that idea what so ever.

She shrugged. "For months since the engines are only powering the life support and the cloak. I will have the computer do an estimate on how long and let you know. Why do you ask?" For a moment she was feeling rather suspicious with his question and really hoped it wasn't to get more information out of her, or about her ship.

"Well I was thinking that trying to create an interface to program one of those blocks is going to be very time consuming not to mention taking some special tech. I could probably do it but it might draw attention from the government since I have a feeling parts would have to be special ordered and fabricated." He looked at her and gave her a good knowing look. "I am thinking if we can get my ship working and up-checked I can take you to a spot where you can contact your Mother Ship and either get a new block or get it towed off my property."

She hadn't considered that idea but it wasn't a bad one. They were going to have to open some sort of communications with this planet simply because she was there. It was unintended and unplanned but coming across a species that used hyper drives was rare. They would approach them if only to let them know that there was some sort of enemy out there and they needed to be careful. "That actually is a good idea. I hate to say this but having an actual alien from this planet on the Mother Ship would be extremely helpful."

Billy snorted. "Excuse me but you are the alien right now so if you don't mind don't call me an alien or I might have to report you to immigration." His eyes were twinkling. "Not sure how they would deport you back to your world since you aren't human but..." He winked at her just for good measure. "Shall we go to the house and then we can get to work on my ship?"

For a moment she was shocked at the threat and then realized he was teasing her and whacked him. "That is for being a pain in my tail. Alien my butt, if we can make it to the Mother Ship you will be the alien so there." Her nose wrinkled in amusement and started out of the ship. "Oh, here is a badge that will let me know you would like access to my ship. I changed the security protocols so you have to ding to get in."

He took it and it was what looked like a badge you would attach to a uniform and when he stuck it to his coveralls it adhered to it. "I understand and if we end up in your bed again it is nice to know that the girls won't be able to catch us." God he was turning red again but damn it she had been fun in bed. "Oh god, we have to get to the house. Heaven only knows what they are telling Sally." He almost started running.

When he hurried in he got a look from all three and almost died on the spot. "So Pappa I understand you slept really well last night." Her voice carried all kind of innuendo's. Personally she thought it had been long enough since he had someone in his life but was more than startled when that ended up being a sexy alien.

"I am going to kill two people and they won't find the bodies..." He growled and got snickered at by Sandi and Jenna. "Nobody will check the south forty for bodies and I will deny having seen you for ages." He was growling when he said that.

Satasha walked in and snickered at him and his threats. "Yilly there isn't anything wrong with two friends having a bit of fun and sleeping well. Relax silly." She gave him a hug and lightly licked his nose in affection. "I might have only been here for a day or two but you are a really nice male and I enjoyed last night."

Sally simply smiled. "Good for you Pappa. You need someone in your life even if it is short time. You have been so lonely." She stood and walked over and hugged the two of them. "Take care of my Pappa Satasha. His traveling boots make it hard for him though I am sure there is a girl in each port he hits..."

On god he was going to perish on the spot. "Sally I am fine and like my job and no I don't have a woman in each port." For a brief moment sadness showed in his eyes since he still loved and missed his wife. "Now if you don't mind I am hungry and need to get to work on my ship. Tasha said she would help me." It would go quicker and if he could pick her brain on the re-crystallization of the tubes he would be able to get it up checked much sooner. Well that and he would patent the process.

Eventually they were done eating and headed to the barn. Billy was sort of chewing his lower lip. "Tasha if it won't get you in trouble can you help me with the re-crystallization of the tubes? I could use the help and the sooner I can get you to your ship the better for my planet." He did sound worried when he said it since again he didn't want his place slagged down with her ship.

She also started nibbling on her lower lip. To give that sort of information would be against their codes but he had already figured most of it out based on a simple statement and with a bit of time she knew he would figure it out. "I will though technically it could get me in trouble but right now I am not worried about that. Give me a moment please." She considered how to get the information to him since most of it was in the nano computer in her brain. What she would have to do is erase what was wrong with his expressions, or maybe better yet tell him what was wrong and guide him. Now that was a good idea.

"Okay Yilly I am skirting the edges of the codes we go by for this. What I am going to do is tell you where you went wrong with your equations and let you take it from there. I can't just give you the information." She sighed and looked down. She hated having to do this but it would get her back to the Mother Ship and save his farm since if they slagged her ship it would destroy a good portion of his property and that was wrong.

Billy watched her and nodded. "First protocol of first contact is to do no harm. I understand Captain and will do my best to keep your involvement to a minimum." He gave her a hug and licked her nose since it seemed to be a sign of affection. "If you want scan the bits and pieces while I work on this issue." He stepped back and pulled on the VR glasses and considered what she had said. "If I can find a way to send you the protocols for my VR could you use that?"

She considered that and frowned. "Not sure how you can do that since my interface is Sholan and yours are human. Maybe if you could note them down I could scan them in. It might be easier to just use the VR glasses from the other day." Yes her ship was working on interfacing with the world network. For some reason they called it the interwebs but it was going to take time. "Yilly one thing I want you to consider is my teaching you Sholan. It would be by telepathy and not the 'this is a chidoe' sort of thing. It would require me to have access to your mind."

Satasha wasn't really sure how he would react to that suggestion since humans didn't seem to have that sort of talent according to them. "I would only access the part of your mind that is used for speech and nothing else."

Billy paused for a moment and contemplated her request and he was going to have to think about it. Having her fiddling with his brain was sort of scary. "I will think about it Tasha and let you know. The idea of anyone being in my brain does bother me but I can understand the request and especially if we get this old bitch working and to your Mother Ship." He decided he would think about it later. "Now back to the important stuff, scan to your heart's content and I am going to work on the equations. I have an idea how to realign the crystallization of the tubes and want to get that out."

He turned away from her and called up the VR boards he had saved the other day and carefully went over the equations and using a different VR color highlighted the ones that were bothering him. If this worked he could do his tubes himself and save a good portion of money. That and there were a few ideas that would improve his drive. Once he was done reviewing the equations he saved them and with a wave of his hand they vanished and then he called up several more.

On these boards he scribbled out the equations on how the drive worked and leaned back against the ship and contemplated them. After a good while he started making edits and changes to the equations and almost jumped and screamed when someone grabbed his shoulder. When he looked it was his daughter. "God damn it girl you scared the crap out of me."

She shook her head. "I am the one that should be scared. I studied these equations at your elbow and what you are modifying is scary." She leaned against him. "It is time for dinner and Sandi is going to kill you if you let her food get cold. Just so you know they moved into your guest room for the duration. It seems they are concerned about you taking care of your friendly alien." She grinned when she said that.

Billy took off the glasses after saving the equations. "Thank you for coming to get us Sally." He gave her a good hug. "Not sure how I feel about those two moving in for the duration, I would hate to see what they might do to my house." He looked around and Tasha wasn't in view. He climbed up the ladder to find her in the engine room. "Hey we have been ordered to the house for food. I am not going to argue since I am hungry."

Satasha looked up and blinked at him. She had been as interested in his ship as he had been with the VR screens she could see. "Um, food good, maybe relax for a while. This is a very fascinating ship you have. There are some things we could learn from you as well as what we can show you." She stretched and climbed out. She took his arm and leaned against him as they walked towards the house.

He smiled when Tasha took his other arm and leaned against him as well. "Remember 20% of anything you earn." She had said 12% but he had to tease her. "So what do you really think of my ship? I know it isn't anything near the tech of yours but I like the old girl. She has gotten me out of a few scrapes now and then."

Satasha smiled. "She is fascinating. In a way it is because she would be an antique but there are a few things we could learn. I still can't believe the sheer power she has. If you had tractor beams I know she could drag my ship to orbit and further. I simply don't understand why they put such over powered engines in her even if she could be used as a space going tug. Add to that the cargo space and the rooms you converted to passenger spaces boggles my mind."

Sally had to sort of laugh. "Pappa picked her up cheap many years ago since the engines needed work and rebuilt them and started doing small high speed runs." It had been very shortly after their Mother died and he needed something to do. "I have gone with him a few times and it was really fun seeing our colony planets."

***

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I greatly value the feedback so I can improve my skills and the stories.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers