All Comments on 'Shooting The Moon Ch. 05-06'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I read most of your stories, slowly making my way through most of your work and I observed that the last 2-3 years all your stories follow the same pattern:Start with a good original story plot but after 2-3 chapters seems like you "stuck" and the only solusion that you have is to add 2,3 or more new name characters, their only thought is how to fuck each other.In that way the story ends running in cycles without meaning and after a while appears you giving up.The only exceptions to the rule of adding multiple new characters to a story were the old(well written) "Adam & Steve" and "Insurance Slave" stories who unfortunately were left unfinished too.I believe the problem is that you write 2-3 stories simultaneously.That makes readers think that they read the same story over and over again with only one difference, the names of the characters.Please try to finish one story before adding new chapters to the other 2 or 3 that you already have start.Probably that way you have fresh ideas for the next story and I'm sure will make them more interesting and your writing less "plane" and boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous