Shooting The Moon Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,995 Followers

"It's what Anibal used to call me when our romance was hot and I could, momentarily, forgot my mission to hurt him. When I briefly broke free of Daddy, before he reminded me to do my job and hurt my husband. It wasn't the cheating, you know. We both cheated. It was my overall conduct, my misbehavior. I was to behave so outrageously, so shockingly, that Anibal would hate me and want a divorce, and then ... I was to take him to the cleaners. Well, I didn't quite do that, since he had good lawyers, but I did manage to take enough to make him feel it. I'm not proud of that, not anymore. Not once I realized what I gave up for Daddy.

"That was when I confronted Daddy ... and he got really angry with me. He tried to rape me, I pushed him off me and kicked him in the groin. He then tried to really hurt, possibly kill me, so I knocked him unconscious, ground up some sleeping pills, fed it to him in the booze, and set fire to the whole fucking place. I wanted his body burned so bad that no one could tell what killed him. To this day, I don't know if the pills killed him first, or the flames and smoke did. I hope that he awoke just enough to feel fire roasting his gonads and scream in agony. I doubt it, though. That would be justice. Yeah, I murdered my old man. I finally broke free of him, but at what a cost!" Lizzie explained to me, much to my horror, but I had to admit that it was unlikely that she lied ... not with a confession of arson and murder ... or was that self-defense?

"Remind me to treat my property very well. Of course, I now have leverage on you, but I will use it wisely. Lizzie, you will continue to fuck Anibal when he likes it, and you'll help Dana seduce him, along with the others, but you are mine now. By your own admission, you're mine. I will treat you much better than your father treated you, I swear. We'll invite Anibal and his new bride over for some swapping, swinging, and orgies and such. I hope to get to plow her as well. We'll get Roy and the others back into your bed, too. Just remember that you're my whore now ... my personal slut slave, just like your daughter, and Lindsay ... and Ruth, and Valija ... and Robert. Are we clear?" I insisted, even as Lizzie nodded and began sucking my cock as if she had a lollipop in her mouth.

"Do I get to sign a contract, too?" Lizzie winked at me, "Yes, I saw those ... and I loved that idea."

"Yes, and you get to be collared and inked as well, if you wish," I assured her.

"Good! I can't wait to get pregnant by you, too! Maybe even give birth at the same time as Dana ... both of us by the same man!" Lizzie encouraged me as I plundered her in the shower at last, my hard-on having recovered thanks to her kinky talk.

"Yes, well, I have to drop off by my front office, take rent payments that are overdue now, waive the late fees, and then close the office down for the day, so that we can ... all fuck each other senseless for the rest of the week. Sound like a plan to you?" I swatted Lizzie on the ass while I probed her pussy for what seemed like hours under the hot water jets of the shower.

"Mmmm ... Master, can I seduce some tenants and help you seduce them, too?" Dana spoke up from behind us, sliding into the shower to clean up as well, "and help Mama do so as well?"

"Oooh ... I love that idea ... I just love it!" I told her, while we wrapped up.

Judging by the cries of pleasure coming from the other rooms, I wasn't alone in warming up for a day of pure ecstasy.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,995 Followers
12