All Comments on 'Shooting with Helena Ch. 02'

by Cassie007

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

yahrightyahrightalmost 17 years ago
Hooooooot!

your my favorite author, more please!

yahrightyahrightalmost 17 years ago
Hooooooot!

your my favorite author, more please!

yahrightyahrightalmost 17 years ago
Hooooooot!

your my favorite author, more please!

BobaFetishBobaFetishalmost 17 years ago
LOVE IT!

MORE!! NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very arrousing

Needs more chapters. Include the cousins maybe.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 16 years ago
OMG

I want a lover who thinks like you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too Hot or Too Hot?

I just read ch1 & 2 and flippin heck if they aren't something else. About the hottest things I've read. Extremely well written Cassie007. I can't wait to read the rest.

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Hmmm...Am I the only one who noticed this?

""Hungry?" she said. I got on my knees in front of her and bent my head toward the 6-inch dildo stuck 90 degrees out from between her legs. I started wetting the end with my tongue, then began to suck the plastic cock, bobbing my head backwards and forwards between my sister's legs. Somewhere far far away there was a distant whirr/click sound."

When I looked to that paragraph, in the back of my mind I thought they would get into a 69. It popped up in my head unbidden and I thought to myself, "Why would I think that?" That's when I noticed the second line "6-inch dildo stuck 90 degrees..." and figured it out. You subliminally 69'd me (lol...well in the sense of you making me think of it)! I don't know if it was on purpose or by accident, but I thought that was awesome.

Anyways, I know this series is old, but so far, like many others before me, so great, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous