Shooting with Helena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena turned to me and said "Couple of hot black chicks getting real friendly for the camera. Claim they are sisters."

"Yeah" echoed Sasha. "That kind of video gets thousands of views every day. Thousands. All free." She sat down, as though someone had just told her something painful. I didn't get where she was coming from, but didn't have to wonder long as she wanted to finish her own dialogue.

"That's the market being fed" she said, "for free. No-one paying for those pictures. The only people making money out of those vids are the firms that make blank DVDs."

There was a difficult, pregnant pause. "But you've got us a market, haven't you?" said Helena, letting go of my hand to sit forward in her seat. "You just want to know if we're prepared to feed it."

Sasha produced a filthy smile and nodded. "You got it, baby." she said. Helena inched herself off the sofa and crawled, on her knees, toward the photographer. "Guaranteed?" she asked, closing the gap between them.

"Almost."

"And what's the snag?" breathed my sister, using a seductive voice she had only needed to experiment briefly with me. It still sent tingles down my spine.

"The snag" said Sasha, watching my sister's hands rest, then part her black, tights-clad knees "is that this market needs a special kind of food. Very special."

Helena was still moving forward, lowering her head to kiss first the right thigh, then the left. I was about to join her when she made a three-fingered sign with her left hand as she clutched Sasha's right knee. It was a pitcher's sign. One we both used in a computer game at home. It was the equivalent of 'Hold back'. I sat back on the sofa and watched.

"Explain" said Helena, sitting up between the photographer's legs, running her hands up and down the other woman's thighs. Sasha was fast losing her resolve, clearly getting turned on by my sister's touch.

"It needs to be full on" she said. "But classy. None of this grainy 8mm shit you see on the web. Exclusive shots for....ungh....an exclusive client base. ...yesss. You up for that?"

Helena stood up. "Take some pictures" she said. "Then you can have another chat with me and my sister."

"Like this one?" Sasha said, through dreamy eyelids.

Helena held out a hand for me to take and helped me up. She pulled me close to her and we turned side-on to the other woman. I felt Helena's fingers steal across my ass cheeks and squeeze me. "Sure" she said to the photographer.

It didn't take long for Sasha to get started. In the ten minutes or so before she started barking orders, Helena and I sat on the sofa, playing with each other's hands. I wanted to understand what my sister was thinking, what the complexities of the business deal should be, but Helena had that wicked little glint in her eye and had more pressing thoughts. She leant across to me and started kissing my neck, whispering to me between those moments when her lips caused tiny erotic explosions on my skin. I found my eyelids drooping at her insistent kisses, quickly losing the urge to discuss business. By the time Sasha called us onto the set proper, my pussy was burning. How had it happened so quickly that my sister instilled these incredible feelings in me?

Helena finished her kissing of my neck with a sharp nip to my earlobe, sending a brief stab of pain through me. I caught my breath then returned the dirty, wicked grin Helena had given me as we stood up. We walked, hand in hand, to the set where Sasha directed us.

"Okay" said the diminuative photographer, taking a long moment to study our near-identical bodies "We'll take a couple of shots with what you're wearing, then we'll get the costume wardrobe out, alright? Cassie, you're the same size as Helena?"

"Pretty much"

"Okay."

Sasha struck a pose; finger poised on her lower lip. "Okay, with what you're wearing, I want it to be like you've just met each other at a summer fete or something. Nothing too weird, but a kind of innocent build-up."

"A build up to what?" I giggled. Sasha ignored me.

"Just try to relax while a take a few warm up shots. Go from 'polite hello' to 'sexy' and listen to me."

I wanted to ask what that meant, but Helena took my hand and led me underneath the powerful spotlights. She stood facing me, then said; "Look up and away, like we're walking into each other without knowing."

I did so, and instantly heard the whirr/click of Sasha's camera in the background. I concentrated on looking good (tummy in, chest out, mouth pouting) and listened as my little sister coached me through the shoot.

"Now reach out your hand." I did so, then felt the soft cup of Helena's breast nestle into my palm. Whirr/click.

"Turn around, shocked." I did, trying to no giggle at the sight of my hand cupping my sister's breast

"Now the other one! I heard Sasha shout from behind her camera. I reach out and cupped Helena's other breast, stood for a moment, massaging my sister's small but pert and fleshy breasts. I could feel the nipples begin to swell under my touch. Helena was being the consummate actress; playing the role like stop-gap animation. Whirr/click. Whirr/click.

"Lose the buttons!" came the next instruction. I reached between Helena's breasts and undid the main button, exposing another small triangle of pale flesh to the camera. I felt Helena's arms slip round my waist.

"I want to get real dirty with you" said my sister. "Real dirty."

I didn't say anything. My heart was beginning to pound at the anticipation of having sex with Helena again. I continued to peel Helena's clothes off her body, revealing that perfect nakedness which I'd come to adore. Our advances became less stop-gap, more fluid. I felt Helena's fingers tease open the cheeks of my ass. I leaned forward and closed my lips onto hers. Her breasts squashed against mine and I was suddenly desperate to get naked with her; lost in this erotic, forbidden moment with my own sister. My clothes came off easily, and then Helena's hands were holding my breasts, touching my neck, reaching down to the hot wetness of my over-excited pussy. All the time there was the whirr/click of Sasha's camera as a background tattoo.

I felt one, then two of my sister's fingers slip inside me as we stood together under the lights, alternately kissing and exchanging brief, whispered promises of escalating filthiness into each other's ears. It was at that moment; when Helena was telling me how she'd like me to use her as her 'fuck-puppy', that the lights went off.

There was a moment of disconnect as both my sister and I wondered what was going on, what we should do, then the low lit strip lights overhead flickered on. Sasha walked into view, holding a bag. She looked cross, somehow.

"This isn't going to plan" she said, matter-of-factly. She put the bag down and unzipped it. She reached in and pulled out a strap-on dildo, some baby oil and a couple of button vibrators.

"I wanted a slow build up, but you girls are way too horny for that. Get it out of your system and we'll try classy another day."

She walked back to the camera and fired up the spotlights once again. I looked at my sister and she looked back, shrugged, then bent down to pick up the strap-on harness. She removed the rest of her clothes and stepped into it, then did up the buckle on one side. I moved next to her and did up the other side, making it snug around her waist and over her pussy mound.

"Hungry?" she said. I got on my knees in front of her and bent my head toward the 6-inch dildo stuck 90 degrees out from between her legs. I started wetting the end with my tongue, then began to suck the plastic cock, bobbing my head backwards and forwards between my sister's legs. Somewhere far far away there was a distant whirr/click sound.

Lena had her hands behind my head, pulling me into her as she slowly bucked and thrust her dildo into my mouth. My hands her grazing up and down the sides of her legs, but then I reached around behind her and started to play with her ass. I pulled her cheeks open then slid my middle finger beneath the stiff leather of the harness strap to find her asshole. I began to rub around the puckered skin, and felt Helena relax as I did so, shift her stance a little to give me better access. She moaned at the twin pleasures of watching her sister kneel before her giving her a dildo blow-job, and her sensitive ass slowly being toyed and played with at the same time.

"Oooohh. I am soooo gonna fuck your ass, sis" she said. I didn't say anything, but rasped my tongue up and down the length of her dildo, letting her see how open and ready I was for her.

I jumped up, pressed myself against her and kissed her quickly. "Do it!" I said, feeling the unrelenting stiffness of the plastic cock press against my thigh. I slid back down again, kissing Helena's body as I went, and assumed a position on my hands and knees. Helena knelt down beside me and reached out for the baby oil bottle. I heard the click of the cap, then felt a warmish sensation as Helena drizzled the oil on the small of my back and ass cheeks. I closed my eyes as I felt her hands begin to massage the oil into my skin, making me slippery and smooth. Helena leaned forward, her hands running from the top of my ass to m shoulders. Then she knelt back and began to rub the oil into my ass cheeks, and between. I closed my eyes and let my body relax as Helena used her fingers to rub and tease the widening crack of my ass. I felt one, then two fingers slip inside my hole. I bit my lip against the unusual, but very welcome invasion. Helena did this for a couple of minutes, getting my muscles relaxed, then I felt her hands move away from me.

"Ready?" I heard her murmur. I looked back over my shoulder and managed to grunt something unintelligible that I hopes she would take as 'yes'.

I felt the hard tip of the dildo press up against my asshole only for a moment before my oiled and relaxed muscle gave way to Helena's forward thrust. I felt the thick head pop up inside my ass, then pop out again and Helena teased me with it.

"Aw Jesus, sis, just fuck me with that thing!" I said, exasperated. I closed my eyes and, when I felt the dildo start to spread wide my crack once more, took the initiative and pushed my ass backwards. I felt the length of the dildo slip into my tight ass, Helena's soft fingers, gripping my hips for balance.

Whirr/click. Whirr/click.

I had had anal sex only once before, with a guy at college at last year's Christmas party. He was pretty good looking, on the athletics team, and not as rowdy as some. I was drunk, horny and in the mood for something different. We'd gone back to his dorm and had started off well enough, kissing and fooling around, then he started tugging at my skirt. He'd ran his hand over my newly exposed ass cheeks and I felt a little thrill. I stood up, drained my glass of wine and bit my lower lip. I remember staring at him; seeing him wonder if I was going to call it a night and leave, then tell him that he could have me from behind if he wanted me. He'd given me a look full of relief and stood up. "Behind?" he'd said. I'd nodded, making it clear he could fuck my ass. Every guy's dream right? Screwing a hot girl up her ass? Well Mike certainly thought so. He couldn't wait. Couldn't wait to get me relaxed, or properly lubed up, so when he got me on all fours and stabbed his dick in my bung, it hurt like fucking crazy, he was at that point where "Ow" and "No" meant nothing at all. I remember getting reamed up my ass for about five minutes as Mike built up his load before emptying it inside me. During that time, I'd grimaced, winced and grunted, trying desperately to think of some homework that needed doing; all the while vowing neer to get ass fucked again.

That memory flickered briefly as I lay on the floor of Sasha's studio with my sister Helena plunging her six inch dildo into my rear end. The irony was there, but nothing else matched my former experience. Under my sister's expert hands, I'd felt my ass muscles stretch and relax and now, with her hands gripping my hips and the rhythm of her body behind me, the feeling of getting ass fucked was at once about the horniest fuck I'd ever had. Part of it was the way Helena had turned me on, how she knew exactly what buttons to press to get me both horny and relaxed. But most of it was knowing, with some incredible sensation of the taboo, that I was getting fucked in the ass by my own sister!

I closed my eyes as I felt Helena increase her rhythm, swinging to and away from me; her stiff dildo like a pendulum through the muscles of my ass. She tightened her grip on my hips and drilled the plastic cock as far as it would go. I bit my lip, wondering if even this was just too much, then felt her withdraw and shift behind me. I stayed where I was and suddenly felt my sister's hands on my ass cheeks, massaging and spreading them.

"Oh Cassie!" Helena said, "Oh Jeex, you are so hot." I felt the sharp stab of her tongue on my ass, her teeth pinch the skin around my puckered hole.

Whirr/click. Whirr/click.

Helena leaned in to me and I felt her mouth close over my open asshole. I reached back behind me and pulled the back of her head closer between my cheeks. I felt her tongue dart and probe inside the stretched muscles of my ass. Helena brought one hand up between my legs and slipped her thumb between the sopping lips of my pussy, rotating it in wide circles as far as her knuckle would let her. Helena kept on licking my ass, nipping the puckered skin with her teeth, as she worked her thumb inside a pussy that was already dripping with lust. I closed my eyes, trying to contain all the sensations and emotions running through my small head. Eventually, Helena sat back and probed my ass with her other hand, plunging one, then two fingers into my loosened hole. Dirty fucking should never feel this good, something in the back of my mind told me. I told it to shut up.

Helena began to frig me in earnest, concentrating on my hot, wet pussy while two fingers plugged my asshole. The front of my body collapsed onto the floor and I felt my legs begin to shiver. I knew I was close to another bone-shaking orgasm, and abandoned myself to it completely. When the moment came, I felt a huge release; the muscles around my tight little pussy contracting and loosening around my sister's fingers. I fell onto the floor and, for a moment, I could not talk; just lay there feeling wave after wave ripple through me. Helena picked up the dildo harness she'd abandoned a while ago and stabbed the bulbous end between her own pussy lips., using one hand to hold it close inside her. Helena fell down with me, laying on top of my orgasm-wracked body and clutching at me feverishly with her free hand; working the dildo into her own orgasm-starved snatch as she did so.

"Oh Cassie..! Oh Cass! Oh my beautiful sister!" She murmured, over and over again. I drew arms around her neck, pulling her into me, never wanting to let her go. Her hair spilled around my head and I drank in the scent and touch of her; the only woman who could ever make me feel like that.

Somewhere, amidst all this, Sasha had come forward from her place behind the tripod and was standing very close. The whirr/click of her camera was now just feet away as Helena continued to kiss and smother my body. Eventually, I felt Helena's lips reach my own and we kissed, exchanging that glorious closeness of lips and tongues as our faces moved to each other's rhythm.

We collapsed, a few minutes later, both breathing heavily beside each other; desperate for each other's touch, but both too sensitive for more sexual play. Some time ago, Sasha's camera had ceased to click at us.

We lay a few moments more, caressing and trailing lazy hands across each other's bodies, then reluctantly removed ourselves from the cold floor and got up to find Sasha. We quickly pulled on our clothes (swapping panties, for the kick we still got out of that), and found the little photographer in a glass-walled studio room some way behind the camera. There was a strong smell of coffee. Sasha was sitting at a computer terminal where, eventually, she looked up at us and frowned.

"You two finished?" she said, her tone more than a little abrupt.

"Um, yeah" said Helena, taking the lead. "Thanks."

Sasha grunted. "Don't thank me until the camera says so. I'm downloading the clips now."

I looked across at my sister and she looked at me. We shared the same quizzical look. Why was Sasha so wound up?

Helena and I sat down on two high-backed chairs and held each other's hands. We watched silently as Sasha scrolled though screen after screen of pictures on the terminal in front of her.

"Did you, um. Did you get any good shots?" I heard myself say. Sasha grunted, but didn't reply. Helena frowned, and I recognised that frown. She was starting to get annoyed.

"Hey!" she said. "What's the problem? Half an hour ago, you were telling me you needed something a little more 'full-on'. Well if what we did out there wasn't 'full-on' you'd better paint me a new fucking picture."

Sasha turned in her seat and scowled at us. "Well ex-fucking-scuse me" she said. "Sorry you two professional fuck-bunnies don't know everything there is to know about this business, but there's a big fucking difference between screwing each other and playing the camera."

There was a silence as she let that sink in. "Just so you know, most of those pictures are useless. Lighting's all wrong, angle's way off and there's no photographic progression."

"Photographic progre-?" I murmured, then checked myself.

Sasha turned back to the computer and took a deep breath. "There are some good shots. Some very horny ones. But we can't do this again. Next time we'll all have to be a lot more professional about this."

"There's going to be a next time?" I said, hearing the excitement in my own voice. Sasha turned back an instant.

"Are you kidding? You two are the hottest babes I've ever shot. Ever. And you're, like, real sisters. You know how marketable that is? You bet there'll be a next time. I just don't want you to fuck it up by getting too excited with each other on set."

She turned back and Helena and I shared an identical smile. Gone were the worries we'd voiced back in the car earlier. There were no secrets between us and Sasha, and it gave us the freedom to be more natural with each other. I reached over and grabbed my sister's hand. I grinned at her for a moment, wondering about all the fantastic shoots we could do together. Helena opened her mouth to say something, but stopped and frowned. She reached into her handbag and pulled out her cell phone. She frowned again, flipped the lid and keyed the 'answer' button.

12