All Comments on 'Shooting with Helena'

by Cassie007

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sensuallensensuallenalmost 17 years ago
Mmmm... delicious

So steamy and sensual! My head was spinning. Can't wait to see what you've got cooked up for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent tale

I especially loved when Cassie shivered from the anticipation and Helena comforted her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT

top story cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow...

I am almost speechless... I honestly think this is one or if not the best stories I have had the pleasure in reading!

Loved all of it, am now about to read your other one, knowing it will measure up :) Please continue!

BrettJBrettJalmost 17 years ago
One Author to Another

Phenomenal story, well-written, kinky, erotic, romantic - all rolled up into one. You've tapped into a few of my own personal fantasies [ as you might tell from my own LIT stories ]. Welcome to the site, please, write more!

Bi_LiciousBi_Liciousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

This story is not only hot, but it's very intriging. I love how Cassie comes around to Helena's advances and ideas. The transformation was both sexual and believable. It makes me wish I had a sexy sister I could fuck whenever I wanted to ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
spectacular

hot and sexy,

yet beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh Dear God!

Don't leave us hanging! When's the next installment coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fukkin Saved!

Oh. My. God. I came so hard I think I ruined my keyboard! Totally worth it! This is literature from a Goddess, not a mere mortal. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow! One of the best, hottest stories ever!

Wow, I really loved this story. Gotta keep it coming. I love the love between the sisters, and the fact that their relationship is more than sex. It's the emotions here that make it so good and hot.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 16 years ago
HOT!!!

My lover was in the next room while I was reading this...she heard me moaning and came in and saw me masturbating...she got on the bed and sucked me... while I finished reading the story, and let me cum all over her gorgeous face. Then, we made love for almost 2 hours. I feel totally spent...this story makes a very storng impact!

AlexW22AlexW22almost 12 years ago

Fantastic story! I love this one. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot build up

One of the more realistic (and so sexier) build ups to forbidden intimacy. Really hot start to a series, I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO WONDERFULLY EROTIC.

LOVE THIS STORY IT IS JUST SO EROTICALLY AROUSING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous