All Comments on 'Shopping for Girls'

by BlueYonder63

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
olsaltyolsaltyover 10 years ago
Superior Build-up

Really enjoyed the progression here, getting hotter as it went...

Well done contrast between the fair-skinned slim beauty and the Mediterranean lushness beauty.

Hope to read some more from you!

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 10 years ago
A well written story.

This story was well written (although short and to the point) and had a strong female character the reader could identify with. The sexual tension of Joanne's observation of "The Girl" led to a nice build up which only increased when The Girl realized Joanne's voyeurism and proceeded to put on a show for her before seducing Joanne into making the plunge and having her first lesbian experience. The mysteriousness of The Girl only added to the erotic pleasure of the story and made it all the more believable.

Shopping for Girls was a well rounded story with a wonderful climax, lets hope there's a sequel and that The Girl maintains her mysterious air.

Thanks for your hard work BlueYonder63.

BlueYonder63BlueYonder63over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you..

.. for your lovely comments. They really are appreciated, and makes writing the story so worthwhle.

charlie48charlie48over 10 years ago
Very well written

Is this really why you all vanish into the changing rooms, Ah well one could fantazize!

Darla7000Darla7000about 10 years ago
So erotic !

The kind of fantasy I can't get out of my mind ! Just lovely !

Lisamarie555Lisamarie555about 8 years ago
Nipples

I had a shuddering orgasm as I slowly slid my moist fingers around my own nipples as I read your story , then slowly pulling my nipples till my fingers slid off repeating faster and faster ... I totally lost control. I am blessed to have extremely sensitive nipples and often orgasm this way ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous