Shopping for Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Girl stepped back in front of her, and raised one foot onto the bench at the side to give herself better access to her own pussy. Joanne stared at her swollen dark meaty lips now protruding so obviously as The Girl became more aroused. She rubbed her fingertips over her clit and between her lips, until she was thoroughly wet. She took her meaty lips between thumb and forefinger and pulled and squeezed them with obvious pleasure making them swell and distend even more. She extended her index finger and slowly pushed into her fleshy hole right up to her knuckles with a soft sigh. She then slowly started to finger fuck herself, all the while watching Joanne with a soft smile on her face.

Joanne was nearly shaking with passion she was so turned on. Not to be outdone she put her own foot onto the bench and leaned back slightly to give The Girl a better view as she used her fingers to part her very slippery sex. Her inner lips were swelling outwards glistening with her juices, bright pink in comparison to The Girl's darkness. Joanne brushed her fingertip over her clit, and convulsed slightly, surprised at how turned on she was. She also slipped a finger deep into her pussy, and let out an involuntary groan of pleasure. She was boiling hot and so wet. As she slowly pushed her finger in and out she could feel small spasms as her pussy tried to grab her finger. "My god," she thought. "I'm so close to cumming, this is mad. And all over a girl!"

Both girls continued finger fucking themselves slowly, never a word was spoken, just gentle moans and sighs. The Girl was obviously relishing it, so was Joanne for that matter, but was more concerned about not cumming too soon as she could feel her pussy walls tightening and little spasms continued to shoot through her. Just as she thought she could hold back no longer The Girl withdrew her finger, and Joanne thankfully did the same.

The Girl raised her hand in front of her face with the shiny wet digit pointing upwards. She blew Joanne a kiss, and then curled her sticky finger in a beckoning motion. Joanne gasped and her heart started to pump. Just to confirm the already fairly obvious meaning Joanne pointed at herself, and then the space next to The Girl. The Girl nodded. "Oh Jesus!" thought Joanne. She was about to cross a completely new line. With 2 strides she knew she would be in front of her new lover, her first lesbian lover. Her mind reeled, "Was it cheating on Jamie? Did she want to do it? Definitely. Could she walk away in this state of arousal? Definitely not. Oh well, here I go!"

She peeked her head out between the curtains and looked right, left and right again, as though she was crossing a busy main road! All clear and with 2 strides she joined The Girl in her cubicle. The first thing that struck Joanne was the warmth emanating from the aroused brunette, quickly followed by the intoxicating smell of her sex. Without a further thought, and unable to control herself anyway, Joanne threw her arms around the neck of her new lover and began to kiss her passionately, almost brutally. The Girl responded and they ground their lips together, mouths open, tongues entwined. When they finally broke for air Joanne gasped and started to speak rapidly, "Hi, I'm Jo...", but The Girl paced her finger on Joanne's lips and made a shush shape with her mouth. Joanne understood; this was to be a mystery meeting. They would come together, pleasure each other and then part without knowing anything about the other. This idea made Joanne even hornier, and she returned to their kissing with new vigour. She crushed her tiny breasts against The Girls firm round orbs, loving the little sparks of pleasure as their nipples rubbed together. She ground her pubic mound into The Girl's own mound, loving the feel of her soft bush caressing and tickling her own bare lips. She continued rubbing up and down, side to side and round and round, really getting off on this brand new sensual feeling.

They paused for breath once more and The Girl dropped her head to Joanne's breasts. She licked each nipple and then gently took one between her lips. She sucked gently and as Joanne reacted with pleasure she went further and began to nibble and finally to clamp it between her teeth and tug it. Joanne was moaning, and just loving it. She swapped to the other side and did the same, taking Joanne to new heights. Just as Joanne thought she would cum The Girl stopped and stood up again. Joanne took her opportunity and ran her hands over each of The Girl's magnificent breasts before bending her head to lick, suck and nibble on her wonderfully long and hard nipples. This was the first time Joanne had ever caressed another woman's breasts and she thought it was wonderful.

Eventually The Girl lifted Joanne's head back up and began to kiss her as she slowly slid her hands down Joanne's slim body. Joanne knew what was coming and couldn't wait. She moved back slightly to give her better access as The Girl's hand slid across her flat belly. The fingers continued their trip downwards, pausing to rub and caress over her smooth hairless mound with wonder. Then a finger gently slipped between her legs, and Joanne moaned passionately. The finger rubbed between her lips, getting all nice and wet. It moved slowly upwards and caught her clit. She was so aroused she yelped and bit into The Girl's neck before composing herself. Anticipating the next move, and wanting it more than anything else in the World, Joanne took a further small step back and spread her legs. In one fluid motion The Girl's index figure swept down over her clit and up deep into Joanne's hot tight vagina. Just that one action was enough to send Joanne over the edge, and completely out of control, she let her pussy spasm again and again around The Girl's rapidly moving finger as it pumped in and out of her wet hole. It was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had, but she was also sad it had come on so quickly. As her breathing returned to normal The Girl brought her finger up and towards Joanne's mouth. Joanne sucked greedily on her own juices.

The Girl was now clearly very aroused and took Joanne's hand and guided it downwards. Needing no more encouragement Joanne ran her hand over The Girl's flat belly, and down into her bush. Joanne had never had a lot of hair and she relished the feel of The Girl's soft fur. She had kind of expected it to be coarse, but it was fine and soft and felt good between her fingers. The Girl obviously liked it too. Joanne's fingers finally slipped between The Girl's legs and she was feeling another woman's pussy for the first time. She had masturbated herself so many times, but even so it was shock to be feeling the hot wet flesh of another woman. She caressed her meaty lips, occasionally sweeping up over her clit. The Girl had her arms around Joanne's neck and was moaning softly. At last Joanne gently inserted her finger into The Girl's fleshy hole, releasing a groan of passion. Slowly at first, but becoming faster she slid her finger in and out, The Girl clearly loving it. In the midst of this she felt The Girl slide her own hand back between Joanne's legs. This was just what she wanted. This time The Girl slipped her 2nd and 3rd fingers up into Joanne's still trembling snatch, using the heel of her hand to rub over Joanne's clit. The feeling was sensational, and Joanne knew she would achieve another orgasm.

With the delicious feelings building once again between her legs, she continued her assault on The Girl's pussy. She slipped her 2nd finger in alongside the 1st and used her thumb to massage The Girl's hard and extended clit. The Girl loved this and started to grind down on Joanne's hand. Joanne increased her rhythm, now pounding her fingers in and out. The Girl began to moan and buck, but never stopping her own assault on Joanne's tight pussy. She responded by pushing back and trying to grab the fingers with her pussy walls. Joanne was getting close, but was not quite there yet, it was beautiful but frustrating as she so wanted to come again. However The Girl got there first. All of a sudden she clamped her free arm tighter round Joanne and started to pant, her body incredibly tense as she was almost vibrating on Joanne's flying fingers. Joanne kept up the constant thrusting and then with an almighty, if muffled howl The Girl's orgasm hit and she was bouncing around on Joanne's hand. Joanne felt a sudden gush of fluid and heard it splattering on the tilled floor of the changing room. She had made The Girl squirt, how cool was that? This really turned Joanne on and she was desperate for her own orgasm. Sensing this, and much to Joanne's surprise, The Girl reacted by gently inserting her free index finger into Joanne's tight little anus and proceeded to probe her most intimate parts. Coupled with the thrusting in her pussy and the rubbing on her clit, this was enough to push Joanne completely over the edge. She threw her head back and surrendered herself to a deeply intense and incredibly satisfying orgasm, feeling her own flood of juices dripping down her legs.

As Joanne came back to earth, both girls slumped side by side onto the bench in the cubicle breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. They sat in silence for 5 minutes, just holding each other's hand, and smiling lovingly.

As they came back to reality they realised that they must have been in the changing room for ages, and had better leave. They looked down at the floor, initially horrified at the pools and splashes of their combined pussy juices on the floor, before starting to giggle. Joanne stood up and hopped back into her own cubicle. There she picked up her white panties, and threw them back to The Girl, who used them as a rag to wipe the floor. She looked at the sodden garment in her hand and with a grin sniffed it, and dropped it in her handbag as a souvenir. "That's me going commando then!" thought Joanne. In return The Girl picked up her tiny lilac thong, rubbed it between her legs, and then to Joanne's delight pushed up into her pussy. After a few seconds insertion, she slowly pulled it out and tossed it to Joanne, who sniffed the wonderfully musky garment and also dropped it into her bag with a smile.

The girls then quickly dressed and left together. As they walked out side by side Joanne expected to be challenged by the assistant, as the shop was still quiet and their disappearance must have been noticed. However as they came into view the assistant glanced up nervously, looking rather flushed, and would not meet Joanne's gaze. This struck Joanne as rather odd until she passed the desk and saw the edge of a monitor that the assistant had been sat in front of. A thought hit Joanne, could there have been CCTV in the changing room and the assistant had been having a good time masturbating whilst watching her young customers make love? Joanne certainly hoped so, the idea made her pussy tingle once again.

As they left the shop an awkward moment descended. The 2 girls had shared the most intimate moment, but without saying a word to one another. A mystery fuck in a shop was a nice idea, but Joanne really wanted to see her again. Was it going to happen? They turned to face each other and The Girl leant forward and gave Joanne a gentle peck on the lips. As she did so she pushed something into Joanne's hand, and then turned and walked off without a backward glance.

Joanne looked at her sexily swaying bum wistfully as it disappeared into the distance. Then she looked in her hand. It was scrap of paper, a till receipt. Joanne was initially confused. However as she turned it over she saw writing on the back. A hastily scrawled note of just 3 lines. The top one said simply "Thanks! :-)." The second, a line of numbers, obviously a mobile number, but it was the last line that made Joanne's heart soar, "Call me. Next time I'm going to eat that sweet pussy of yours. X."

With a beaming smile Joanne pranced off down the mall. As she did so she felt the hard seam of her jeans rubbing very erotically against her naked and still swollen pussy. "Only one thing for it," thought Joanne. "Time to go home and relive this morning's excitement; with the help of her soiled panties and my biggest dildo and vibrator of course!" She decided the rest of the day would be dedicated to masturbation, and she would be ready to virtually rape Jamie when he turned up that evening. Not that he would mind. She wasn't going to tell him why she was so horny though, even though he would love her story. This was going to be her little secret, and she couldn't wait to taste The Girl's succulent pussy on their next meeting.

12