Showing Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes boating with husband and friend while topless.
4.4k words
4.63
79.3k
91

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

For those who missed my first story, it was not fiction, it was true and happened exactly as written. This is another of our stories and is true as well.

As a reminder, Sheila is (or was) naturally shy and conservative but agreed to pose for some revealing photos. I took the photos while my friend Bill positioned Sheila and adjusted her blouse for the photos. Since Sheila is blessed with amazing and beautiful large breasts, we focused mainly on showing them off.

The session went well and she ended up enjoying it. Since that first experience, Sheila and I discussed it many times and discovered we both found it exciting. We decided we would like to do something like it again, possibly adding a bit more physical contact or finding a stranger or both.

Since that first time, Sheila has had a new and improved attitude towards her self-esteem and a new confidence in herself. She confessed she enjoyed exposing her breasts and letting us take photographs.

In particular, she liked allowing Bill to touch and play with her breasts with me taking pics and watching. She said it aroused her.

I admitted I found it very erotic and was turned on by it as well. We especially enjoy the videos! Both Sheila and I watch them often, leading to tremendous sex afterwards.

We agreed we would like to try another photos session again soon. I called and asked Bill if he was up for another photo session. It was no surprise he jumped at the chance!

About two weeks later, I arranged to rent a patio boat at our local lake. The lake is large, with several long arms and coves which allows for privacy when wanted. Sheila and I met Bill at a marina, got our patio boat and set out to find a secluded cove for our day of fun in the sun.

Sheila was wearing blue denim shorts and a white t-shirt with a bikini top under it. She looked great as the t-shirt was tight enough to accentuate her large 40D breasts. Wearing something like this was a first for Sheila. She would have never worn an outfit like that in public before. This was the "new" Sheila!

From the expression on the face of the deck boy at the marina, Sheila had gotten his attention. He was all smiles and very attentive. Upon seeing Sheila, Bill immediately complimented her, saying she looked fantastic and her new style was very becoming. Once we got checked out at the dock we got under way.

We broke out the beer and leisurely cruised down one of the lake arms looking for a secluded cove to park in. When we were a few miles out, Sheila, without prompting, took off her t-shirt to show us her bikini top.

It wasn't a micro bikini or anything like that, just a normal bikini. It was the kind with strings around the back and over the neck. It was black which contrasted nicely against Sheila's pale white breasts.

Sheila asked if we liked it. Bill and I both said, "hell yes we liked it". I mean, why wouldn't we? The top was small enough that Sheila's breasts were spilling out from the top, middle and sides. What's not to like?

Once Sheila took her off her t-shirt, I broke out the camera a took a few quick pics. She turned and posed on her own and was already having fun and getting into modeling. A very good sign!

While she was posing, I saw another boat coming in our direction. I mentioned this to Sheila and she shrugged it off saying it was ok. Another good sign!

Bill asked Sheila if she brought sun screen as with her pale skin she needed to make sure she didn't burn. Sheila replied kiddingly, "and I suppose you were going to volunteer to put it on me." Bill didn't deny it.

Sheila dug the sun screen out of her bag and handed it to Bill. I got the camera ready. Before Bill put lotion into his hands, Sheila told him she didn't want him to get any lotion on her bikini top and asked him if he'd like to take it off for her?

During our first time taking photos, Sheila was quiet while Bill posed her and opened her blouse for the pictures. Sheila never said a word, she was passive. Bill and I directed her and moved her into the poses we wanted.

Today, the "new" Sheila was much more open and participative as if she wanted to be the one directing things. This was fine with me as I wanted her to have fun and to enjoy taking photos.

As Bill was taking Sheila's top off, I took the boat out of gear and got ready to take pics. I told him to do it slowly as I wanted to get pics in sequence. Bill untied the strings at the neck then slowly lowered the left side of her top down over Sheila's breast until it was fully exposed. He repeated the process and uncovered her other breast.

After taking her bikini top off, he tossed it aside. Sheila looked stunning standing there topless, her big white breasts in all their glory, naked to the world (and my camera) with Bill standing next to her.

By the time Bill got Sheila's top off, the two guys in a bass boat were getting close to us. I told Sheila we were about to have company. She said, "good timing" and turned to face the approaching boaters.

I told Bill to start rubbing lotion on Sheila while they passed by and to give them a good show.

He rubbed sun screen into his hands as the two guys got close enough to easily see Sheila's bare breasts. He started at her shoulders and slowly moved both hands down her chest, over her breasts to her nipples. He continued to circle Sheila's breasts, rubbing the lotion in, around the sides and under her breasts, making sure to pay extra attention to her erect nipples.

Bill told Sheila to raise her arms over her head and he proceeded to rub lotion on her back and up her sides all the while having Sheila face our visitors.

Once the two boaters realized what was going on they slowed to a stop and were floating about 50ft from us enjoying the show.

Bill finished with the lotion but he continued squeezing and playing with Sheila's breasts for the benefit of our two spectators. Sheila had her arms back down and Bill bounced and jiggled Sheila's breasts, putting on a great show.

I took pics of everything and caught the last part on video while Bill played with Sheila's breasts and showed them off to the two guys.

Bill finally said to the boaters, "ok guys, shows over, hope you enjoyed the ladies tits". We all laughed and went on our separate ways.

Afterwards, we talked about what we had just done. I said that was very erotic and that I really enjoyed letting Bill show off Sheila's breasts. Sheila was almost giddy and said she really enjoyed it. Bill said it was a good start to a great day.

We all agreed and cruised on to our parking spot.

Sheila stayed topless and sat between us. I occasionally reached over and played with her breasts telling her it wasn't fair that Bill was the only one enjoying them! She agreed, saying we could both play with them if we wanted and that she would enjoy being touched by two men at the same time.

Not wanting to disappoint her, Bill joined in and we cruised along drinking beer while enjoying Sheila's wonderful breasts. Life was good!

We finally pulled into a small cove, choosing one that wasn't as secluded as we first intended since we found having an occasional audience added to our fun. Once settled, we ate lunch and I occasionally took candid photos of Sheila with those beautiful bare breasts bouncing around for our pleasure.

I asked Sheila what kind of pics she'd like to pose for next. She gave it some thought and told us that she really got turned on during our last photo session when Bill paid lots attention to her nipples. She said they were very sensitive to touch and liked it when Bill kissed and sucked them.

I told her, "I think we can arrange that."

She also said she liked showing off to those guys in the boat and enjoyed watching them watch her. She said showing her breasts to strangers was a thrill and she definitely wanted to do more of that!

I told her, "I think we can arrange that too."

Being on a lake with lots of other boats, it wasn't going to be difficult to find more guys for Sheila to show off to.

Sheila was relaxed and looked like she like was having a good time. I mentioned this change and asked why things seemed easier for her today.

She said during our first photo session, Bill made her feel sexy and attractive and she was getting comfortable being topless in front of him. She said she found posing for pictures without her top exciting and enjoyed being a little naughty.

Sheila said the expressions on the faces of those guys watching her earlier confirmed to her that maybe she was sexy after all.

Bill and I agreed and told her a woman didn't have to be young to attract other men and that she was still very attractive, both with her clothes on or off. I said she should be proud of her looks. Bill agreed, that brought a big smile to Sheila's face.

Later, I asked Sheila if she was ready for more pics and maybe a video with her and Bill. She said she was ready, I directed the action.

I had them stand looking out at the water with Bill behind Sheila. I told him to cup her breasts and play with them while I took a few pics. I switched the camera over to video and filmed him feeling her breasts. I love the way Sheila's breasts sway and bounce, so I told Bill lift them, jiggle them, move them side to side and bounce them for the camera.

While still filming, I had Sheila face Bill and told him to suck her nipples. I filmed that for about a minute being sure to get close-ups of her hard nipples in his mouth. I really liked watching and filming him sucking them in and out of his mouth, occasionally flicking them with his tongue.

I told Sheila to kiss Bill and afterwards, for Bill to slowly kiss his down his way down her neck and shoulders, all the way to her breasts. I ended the video with another close-up of his tongue flicking and circling Sheila's aroused nipples.

I have to admit, the sight of him having his way with her breasts was a turn on. From the expression Sheila's face and her breathing, I could tell she was enjoying Bill's attention.

As the day went on, we sipped our beers and relaxed. Occasionally, a boat would idle by. If the boat had women or children aboard, Sheila threw a towel over her shoulders and let it fall down to cover herself. If only men were aboard, she stayed topless and stood up to make sure they could see.

Most of the boats were quite a distance away and probably couldn't see that well or hadn't noticed her. Finally, in the distance we noticed another bass boat coming our way. They weren't motoring, they were fishing and moving slowly along the bank on their electric trolling motor.

We knew this was a good opportunity since they were coming up our bank and would get very close to us.

They eventually made their way close enough to seeing that Sheila wasn't wearing a top. From that point on, they were still fishing but mostly, they were looking at Sheila. As they approached, I told Sheila she should talk with them, hoping they'd stop and chat with her. They did.

Sheila moved to the rail and said hello and asked if they had caught anything. As I figured they would, they stopped just off the side of our boat to chat. They were only about 20ft from Sheila and seemed in no hurry to leave. I think they forgot all about fishing!

After a bit, one of the guys told Sheila he liked her outfit. She giggled, thanked him and asked him, "really?" She asked him if it was her shorts or the fact she was topless.

The guys laughed and admitted it was the later. I was pleasantly surprised with Sheila being so forward and flirty with them. She was having fun.

As she talked with them, she slowly started rubbing her breasts and played with her nipples. She pulled at both nipples as the guys watched intently. Sheila was really getting into this exhibitionism thing and was giving them quite the show!

Standing at the side of our boat, Sheila was in the sun. She looked down at her breasts and said she probably ought to put some sun screen on. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiling, but asked Bill to help her.

Bill walked over to her and Sheila introduced us to her two new friends. She pointed to me and said, "that is my husband Mark."

She put her hand on Bill's chest and said, "this is his best friend, Bill."

"Bill, could you put some lotion on me?"

Bill started rubbing the sun screen on Sheila. He started on both shoulders and made his way down her chest making sure to give a good show of rubbing and caressing Sheila's breasts for the two strangers. He took his time making sure to cover her nipples

Bill played with Sheila's tits for a long time. He squeezed them and pushed them together, jiggled and bounced them and held a breast in both hands as he massaged and squeezed it. Sheila was really enjoying his touch.

As Bill played with her, she leaned back into him and said, "play with my nipples more, it really feels good!" Sheila closed her eyes and had a beautiful smile on her face.

As soon as I realized where this was heading, I had gotten the camera out and began taking a video of the action. I went from back and forth from Bill, to Sheila, to the fishermen and back, making sure to show the fishermen watching Sheila as Bill felt her tits.

I made sure I captured Bill's hands on Sheila's breasts while keeping the fishermen in the shot. I knew Sheila would enjoy watching the video later and seeing her breasts being squeezed and felt with two strangers looking on.

Bill did a great job of slowly moving his hands over Sheila's breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples and actually lifting her breasts up by her nipples and swaying them for the benefit of their audience.

Sheila moaned at that and I was sure the video picked it up. I think the fishermen were speechless right about then. They were all smiles!

When Bill finished, I stopped firming and joined them at the rail. I ask the strangers if they liked my wife's breasts and the show?

They said they loved it. One of them told Sheila she had the "nicest tits" he'd ever seen and that Bill was one lucky guy.

Sheila asked the guy why he thought her "tits" were so nice. The guy told her he loved the paleness of her skin and her large pink nipples. He said he thought their size, shape and fullness were perfect.

Sheila thanked him again and played with her nipples while they talked. As she did so, one of the guys got his cell phone out and asked her if he could take her picture.

Sheila said ok and both guys took several photos of Sheila showing and playing with her breasts. Eventually, we said goodbye to the guys and they went on their way.

Once they were gone, Sheila looked at me and said, "now that was fun!"

She asked if I was ok with her acting like that. I said of course, that I loved it and would like to see her do more. I told her it was the sexiest thing I had even seen!

Finally, it was time to call if a day and I said we should probably start back to the marina. Sheila exclaimed that showing off to those guys had been a thrill. She asked if we could do one more before we went in.

As we began our cruise back to the marina. Sheila told me she found exposing herself to strangers a huge turn-on. She asked if it would be ok with me if she let the next stranger feel her tits instead of just looking them.

The thought of a stranger actually touching Sheila's breasts and playing with them was intriguing. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. So far, Bill had been the only other guy allowed to touch her breasts.

I said I thought it would be fun and if the opportunity presented itself, we should try it.

We took our time traveling back hoping for another chance for Sheila to show off. We passed a boat here and there and it started to look like we weren't going to get an opportunity, since all the boats were either too far away or had families on them.

Sheila was the one who spotted her potential new audience. She just happened to look behind us and saw two jet skis coming up from behind.

Once she realized they were guys, she stood up facing to the rear to make sure they could see she was topless. As they got closer and saw Sheila, they started slowing and angling towards us.

I slowed our boat and put it in neutral, Sheila waved to them. They continued to close in on us and when close enough, she said hello to them.

Rather than being grown men like the two fishermen, these were younger boys. Sheila whispered to me, "can we get in trouble for letting guys this age see my breasts?"

I wasn't sure so I jokingly asked as they were pulling up to us, "are you two old enough to be looking at my wife's tits?"

One said he was 19yrs, the other said had just turned 18. Both apologized for coming so close to us and trying to check Sheila her out.

We chuckled and I said it wasn't a problem, I just wanted to make sure they weren't juveniles. Both offered to show us ID to prove their ages. That was good enough for me.

Sheila asked their names and chatted with them. The boys tried to act cool but they were obviously young enough that they had never been in a situation like this before. Certainly not one where a woman their mother's age was standing in front of them bare breasted!

They were sort of tongue tied at first but were definitely enjoying Sheila's bare breasts. We talked for a few minutes then Sheila suggested I idle us into the cove and park for a while.

I told the boys were we heading into a cove and asked if they wanted to join us.

I parked along the bank and told the boys they could tie off to our boat. Once they were, Sheila stood at the rail, leaning on it so her breasts were hanging right in front of them.

As she talked with them, I could see her breasts swaying. I could also see the boys had their eyes fixed on Sheila's breasts the entire time. Not much eye contact going on!

I got my camera out and got a few pics Sheila and her guests. I got some greats pics that clearly showed her breasts hanging in front of both boys, who's faces were only about 6ft from them.

I asked the boys if they wanted to come aboard for a while. They did and we all introduced ourselves. Sheila offered the boys a soda to which they accepted. I started to get them but Sheila said she would do it.

I know Sheila is keenly aware of the way her breasts move when she isn't wearing a bra. I'm sure that was why she insisted on getting the sodas, knowing she would be eyed the entire time.

Sheila passed the sodas out to the boys and settled across from the boys setting between me and Bill. I put my arm around Sheila and pulled her to me, asking if he was having a good time.

As she leaned into me, my relaxed hand rested just above her right breast. I could see the boys noticed.

I hadn't done it purposely, but their reaction gave me an idea. I pulled Sheila closer and let my hand slide down further onto her breast. I jiggled it for them. Their eyes were glued on her breast as I played with it.

I took my arm from around Sheila and whispered to her to lean over onto Bill.

Bill had noticed what I had been doing and didn't miss a beat. He pulled Sheila close to him, reached his arm over and around her and held her breast fully in his hand. Bill squeezed and played with her breast and nipple as he casually chatting with the boys. The looks on their faces were priceless!

I suggested to Sheila that maybe she should put some sun screen on. She agreed and got up to get it. I expected her to sit back down between me and Bill. Instead, she squeezed in between the two boys and asked if they would like to help her.

They agreed and I asked them if it was ok if I took pictures while they did it. I explained I'd been taking photos of Sheila all day and wanted pics of them and Sheila together. They couldn't have cared less!! They were going to be allowed to touch Sheila's tits!

Sheila sat up straight and told the boys to take one side each and to do a good job. They didn't have to be told twice!

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers
12