All Comments on 'Showing Wife Ch. 02'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
toydisher10toydisher10about 6 years ago
wish I was there

My wife did almost the same thing, except she didn't like being on the water, only near it. Too bad you didn't post a few pics for your readers.

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 6 years ago
Sensational@

I certainly hope there are more of y'alls experience to share! I hope Bill got to glaze her too and she started showing more and more of herself.... my gf is NOT shy about being exposed and we've had great fun with her confidence in her body's allure....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
showing wife

Well, you know, you don't park boats. You get that, yes?

I thought Shelia was the only woman on the boat. Where did you get, "Ladies tits"?

Ninth grade, or first form?

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
So poor Bill gets?

another set of blue balls?

Apparently nobody cares about THAT? Not logical in the flow of the story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

Excellent! I have been checking every day to see if you continued the first chapter. I hope there is more to come. I expect that you and Sheila went home and had great sex but what about Bill? Didn't he ask if he could come on her tits too?

MasonsRaxMasonsRaxabout 6 years agoAuthor
To answer your questions

To those who have asked about Bill. Bill is a close friend and although Sheila goes topless in front of him and has posed with him, she isn't comfortable doing any more than that thus far. No, he hasn't gotten any relief. Bill knew and agreed to this but I'm sure he'd love anything more Sheila would agree to. Her and I have talked about it and she is considering it. So far, this exhibitionism thing is a work in progress.

To those who have found offense to my typos and grammatical errors, thanks for the input, I'll work on it.

MasonsRaxMasonsRaxabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Comments

For those who like to be critical, at least be man enough to show your user names. I do however, appreciate you pointing out my grammatical errors, I will work on that.

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Love The Story

I have found Chapters 1 & 2 to be very good. I forgive the typos and grammar errors. Who am I to be a critic on that. The story is what counts, it held my attention all the way through. I will be reading Chapters 3 & 4 soon.

Good work as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easier

Once you start showing off it just gets easier and easier. Before long there is nothing you won’t do and I do know. It is so much fun and strangers including younger guys just adds to fun.

moonfrogmoonfrogover 5 years ago
Superb

Great horny adventure. She's certainly into the exposure.Lucky guys.

mrscotlandmrscotlandover 5 years ago
Incredible

As stated before I love wife showing off stories the most! And another exciting and sexy story of Sheila showing off her boobs! I love how she has taken charge of her exposure and is enjoying herself and getting turned on soo much. I enjoy her excitement and willingness to expose herself to all these men and finally to let strangers touch her and cum all over her boobs! I blew my load as the young men shot their cum all over her boobs, wishing it was my wife instead! I could care less about spelling and grammar, it’s the story that I’m excited about. Thanks once again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This sounds a lot like my wife

I don’t know what it is, but once we got our boat and my wife got out on the water, something changed in her. Her bikinis got smaller and she stopped covering up when other got near. By the end of summer she was naked almost the whole time on the water, whether we had friends with us or not. Best investment ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice writing

I simply loved this story. I like when the husband is involved instead of being just a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love a wife being sexy like that I love true stories as well your wife letting the two boys jack off over her titties. It was very hot. I hope you let bill share your bed with Sheila

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I told my wife if she wanted to be naked in our boat it was ok with me. She said no she was fine with being topless and others feeling her up but, the bottom stayed on for now. She has showed off her bikini bottom some it was very small and did not cover much.

Biboi54RBiboi54R6 months ago

I had a similar experience with my wife years ago. She was breastfeeding at the time and we were at our beach house with a teenage nephew. He had lost his mother and was very depressed. I came in one day from outside and they were in the couch with his head in her lap, her blouse partially open, her swollen breasts hanging down and partially visible. They were talking with her trying to console him.

I left them to it, but hid just outside the window and watched. Soon she offered her tits and he began suckling them as I pulled out my cock. Couldn’t wait to fuck her and play with her tits that night in bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES