Showing Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each boy put lotion into their hands and didn't even bother with Sheila's shoulders. Both went right to her breasts!

They eagerly rubbed the lotion in, squeezing her breasts, lifting them, taking her breasts in both hands and massaged them. Sheila told them to be sure to cover her nipples really well.

As the boys rubbed lotion onto Sheila's nipples, she encouraged them, saying, "yes, that's it, that feels good, pull on them too!"

I took a lot of pictures of them working Sheila's breasts then went to video. We let the boys play with Sheila's breasts for almost 15 mins. I took several short videos of it, Sheila was in heaven.

Finally, I told the boys Sheila likes to have her nipples sucked. They took the clue. Both guys immediately lifted her breasts up, leaned over and began sucking on her tits.

They kissed them, licked them, sucked them, nibbled on her them and sucked her nipples deeply into their mouths. We could hear the popping and slurping sounds as her nipple slipped in and out of their mouths.

To say it was exciting watching two young strangers sucking on my wife's breasts would be an understatement! I could tell by Sheila's breathing she was getting turned on. She was undoubtedly reacting to the attention being giving to her nipples. She really enjoys that!

As Bill and I watched Sheila's breasts being devoured by the boys, I told Bill those two were going to have a serious case of "blue balls" before they were done. Sheila heard me and said to me "maybe not".

I had no idea what she meant but I was pretty sure I was going to like it!

Eventually, the boys pulled away from Sheila's breasts. When she looked down to their laps she smiled broadly. Both boys had noticeable erections.

Sheila said to them, "my husband is concerned about you guys having blue balls after sucking on my tits."

"We can't have that, now can I?"

To my surprise, Sheila asked the two boys if they wanted "jack off" on her. They didn't know what to say. They just stood there with their mouths open.

Finally, she said, "come on, you'll like it."

She told them to stand in front of her. When they did, she knelt before them, pulled their swim trunks down to their knees to expose two very hard young cocks.

She reached out and took their hard cocks in her hands and stroked them for a few seconds then said, "come on, let me see you cum."

She told them she wanted them to cum on her tits. She held both breasts up and said, "cum on my tits. Cum all over my nipples, make sure you cum on my nipples!"

Sheila looked over to Bill and I and had a big smile on her face. She was really enjoying this. Bill and I sat back and watched the show.

Sheila looked up at the boys and told them, "come on boys, give Sheila your hot cum."

It wasn't long until both boys exploded for her. One, then the other, shot stream after stream of cum onto Sheila's breasts. As instructed, they made sure to cover her nipples.

When Sheila felt the streams of cum landing on her tits, I thought she was going to cum! She was breathing hard and moaning, enjoying the sensation of being covered with warm sticky cum.

After the boys were spent, Sheila stood and turned to face me. She was very pleased with herself and proudly held her chest out showing off her cum covered breasts. She told me she wanted photos to look at later.

I took several, making sure to capture the globs of cum hanging from both of Sheila's nipples. It was a very erotic thing to see.

Not long afterwards the boys left. Before they did, Sheila thanked them and asked them to suck her tits one more time. She seemed as if she just couldn't get enough!

After playing with her breasts and giving her nipples a bit more attention, they were gone.

As we cruised back to the marina, Sheila sat between me and Bill. We played with her breast while she had her hand down her bikini bottoms bringing herself to one powerful orgasm after another.

All in all, it was a great day. My once shy wife had become quite the exhibitionist!

12