Shudder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers

Derek walked home again with his sister later that day, much to Aubrey's continued delight. She really felt like they were reconnecting and loved feeling closer to her brother. It was a little odd that he just seemed to watch her during the entire walk home, but chalked it up to him just being protective. Derek again felt comfortable that Nevyn was not in Aubrey, and then proceeded to check his mother off the list when she came home later with shopping bags, and then finally, his father. A week of this passed, and Derek finally came to the conclusion that Nevyn had moved on or was gone for good.

Nevyn was most certainly not gone, and because of his faithfulness to one host's body, he could go almost nine hours between shudders. He had laid low for the last week, continually searching memory after memory and finding nothing useful. He was getting bored and figured now it was time to have some fun.

Derek had been having trouble getting his mom as a sexual being out of his thoughts. She had been fucking his dad every other night, and it was not getting quieter, only louder. To top it off, she seemed to be wearing sexier clothes now and again. Not every day, but enough to notice. He wanted to ask about it, but didn't at the same time. It was his mom. Maybe his parents were going through a mid life crisis or that thing about higher sex drives kicking in among older women was responsible. Either way, he would just focus on school and move out at the end of summer putting troublesome thoughts like this behind him.

Those thoughts became front and center as he and Aubrey walked into his house after school that day. He put his book bag down in the hallway and stepped into the living room, only to be greeted by the sight of his mother's shapely ass in tight, blue spandex. There was a yoga instructor on the television, and his mother was bending over, mimicking the instructor's pose. He turned around quickly and bumped into his sister who had been right behind him.

"Hey kids," Nancy said, straightening up and turning towards them. "You've got to try this. This yoga workout is amazing."

"I don't think..." Derek started to say bashfully.

"Come on, Derek," said Aubrey nudging him. "Your mother wants to spend some more quality time with us. Go put on something comfortable."

"Oh, good!" Nancy said excitedly. "You'll hang out with your old mom. And Aubrey, I got you some yoga clothes like mine. They're in your room."

"Cool," Aubrey said delighted. And she ran upstairs to change.

"I'll go, uh, put on my gym clothes," Derek said, as he took in the rest of his mother's outfit. It was a tight fitting black top with a low neckline that showed more cleavage than he was used to seeing from his mother. To top it off, she did not seem to be wearing a bra, something that was becoming more and more common. As he ran upstairs to change, he reasoned to himself that this would let him keep an eye open to see if Nevyn was inside either of them. He hadn't checked in a couple days so it couldn't hurt.

It did hurt though. As Derek reentered the living room now in comfortable gym clothes, he was greeted to the sight of his mother and sister both facing him on all fours with their faces looking up at him. Both wore matching outfits, and both were showing a great view down the front of their shirts. Derek's sister was at least wearing a bra. His mother however, well, he couldn't see her nipples, but he could see just about everything else.

"Glad you could join us Derek," his mother grinned. "Now, just get behind us and do what we do."

This was not good. Derek would have a perfect view of them to look for a shudder; on the other hand, this was not going to get inappropriate images of his mother out of his mind. He obediently got behind them, and was about to match their pose, when his mother stood up.

"Oh, that's right," she said, "You all need to stretch first." And she paused the yoga program.

Uh, I thought all yoga was, was stretching," Derek mocked.

"No young man, there's much more to it than that," his mother lectured. "If you don't stretch before doing some of these poses, you could get really hurt. The instructor said so. She showed some stretches to do so you're limbered up. So I'll show you how to do those and then we're all set."

Derek grew nervous as his mother approached him until they were face to face. "Aubrey, you just follow my lead as I show your brother how to do this right." Aubrey nodded in agreement. "First Derek, we'll stretch your arms. Extend them all the way out to your sides, and then stretch them as far as you can behind your back."

Derek tried to avoid looking at his mother's chest, and instead looked up as he felt his muscles in his arms tighten as he stretched.

"Derek," his mother sighed. "You have to take this seriously or you'll get hurt. Here, like this." And she stepped so close that her breasts were now squished up against his chest. Then she pushed his arms farther back.

Derek was startled and looked down at his mother. She was looking at his arms, clearly concerned that he was stretching right. But then his eyes went down and there were her massive tits, pushing into him, again and again as his mom pushed his arms back further and further. A dangerous erection began. Thankfully before his mother could feel it, she stepped back. Now he noticed his sister, stretching her arms as far back as she could, making her breasts stick out spectacularly. Derek had to get away from here. He made a step towards the hallway, but his mother put a hand on his arm.

"Not so fast son," she said quickly. "We're just getting started. Now lie down on your back." Nancy gently guided her son down on his back. She had noticed a tent pole happening in his shorts, but was feigning ignorance. "Okay, pull one knee up to your chest, while you leave the other leg straight as you can."

Derek tried to bring his leg up in such a way as to hide his increasingly hard dick. This caused his knee to be somewhat crooked against his chest.

"No," his mother said as she got down on her knees next to him. "You have to be flat on your back and your knee should be straight, like this." She put both hands on either side of his leg, while smoothly positioning herself over his leg that was stretched out on the ground. Her crotch was now inches from his, and his penis knew it and felt like it was trying to reach out and touch it.

She pushed his leg up into his chest. He felt her spandex glide up against him. His mother had to know he had a boner now, as her pussy was lightly rubbing against it. He chanced a look at his mother's face, and saw that she was looking at her daughter to make sure she was doing it right. He then looked down at his leg, into the cleavage that was spilling into his thoughts and wet dreams.

Nancy turned back to her son who met her eyes an instant later. "That's right, get an eyeful," Nevyn thought. And then she pulled his leg down, and then pushed the other up, making sure to rub his dick with her pussy very firmly, just once. Nevyn felt a throb and knew Derek had just ejaculated. Derek gasped and pushed his mother off him, now thoroughly embarrassed.

"Is something wrong, son?" his mother asked, concern in her voice.

"Nope, just..." he carefully got to his feet, attempting to cover his dampening crotch, "I don't think this is for me." And with that he left the room.

Nancy watched her son walk away; looking at his ass the way a lion eyes a potential meal. "Some boys just can't handle their load," she said in a lower voice than usual.

"What was that mom?" Aubrey asked, still stretching.

"Nothing, dear. Shall we continue?"

Derek's parents' sexual exploits that night were the loudest thus far. He made it a point in his mind to study his family a little closer over the next few days while he continued to jerk off to the raucous sounds of his parents making love.

The next day, Derek couldn't spot anything out of place. No shudder, no odd behavior from anyone. It didn't make sense. He even watched all of them much longer than he normally would have, so Nevyn must not be there. But as the weeks continued, once or twice a week, something that Derek found hopelessly erotic involving his mother would happen; all compounded by the fact that she wore increasingly sexy clothes around the house and fucked his dad like a porn star every night.

One time they had had another movie night. His mom had asked him for a shoulder massage since he applied a good amount of pressure. His mother sat in front of him on the floor and as his hands dug into her tense muscles, she started to moan. It was a moan that was very similar to the sound he heard his mother make every night with his father. For what seemed like the hundredth time, his mother made his dick jump to attention.

Right when he was about to stop, she implored him to reach a little further down and massage just above her chest, since it was really tense there. He had leaned forward, his dick now poking into her back, as his fingers felt the softness right above her breasts. She moaned louder at this, loud enough for Aubrey to comment, "Mom, you going to be alright over there."

"I am sweetie. Your brother just has magic hands tonight."

Derek was already past his limit and started to retract his hands, when his mother reached back and took a hold of one of his hands and brought it down and put it over her heart that was also completely surrounded by glorious boob. She then pulled his head down and whispered, "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. That felt amazing." Then she let go of Derek's hand, but it was frozen in place.

Derek's heart was racing through his chest as he slowly slid his hand up as if he were just in the process of leaning back to resume his former sitting position. As he did, he felt his fingers slide along her soft, right boob, and then felt the difference as two of his fingers grazed past a very hard nipple. He heard his mother gasp and then he quickly finished withdrawing his hand, but his mother didn't move afterwards, didn't even look back. This led to another furious masturbation session that night while he listened to his mother fuck his father even louder in the next room.

Another time Derek had gotten up to get a late night snack after a long study session. It had been easy to concentrate because his mom and dad had apparently decided to take a break that night.

His hands were full of food as he turned the corner from the kitchen to the stairs and ran into his mother, hard enough to knock her down.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, as she picked herself up off the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Mom, I..." and the rest of the words died in his throat as he took in what his mother was wearing. It was a dark red, silky number that looked like it had been poured over her. It was not transparent but hugged her body in the best possible ways and both her nipples were at full attention. His eyes struggled to move past her chest and looked down to see that she was also wearing a matching red thong.

"I..." his throat was suddenly dry.

"Derek, I'm very sorry you had to see me this way," she began firmly as her face started to turn the color of her outfit. "I didn't know you were out here and your father sent me to get some whip cream. If I had known you were out here, I would've worn a robe. I'm sorry you had to see your old mom this way." At this last part, she cast her head down in a melancholy fashion.

"Um, I just, whip cream?" Derek managed. "Why does Dad need whip cream...?"

His mother raised her eyes to him and she smiled bashfully. "He wanted something sweet to eat and..."

"Holy crap that's enough!" Derek exclaimed as he put two and two together. "I have to go now. I, wow!"

He moved to go around her but she stopped him with a hand on his arm. "It's okay, dear. We're all adults. I'm sorry again." And she let go of his arm and walked away.

Derek had a brief glimpse of her backside, and the red, silky string that was the only thing that attempted to cover her butt.

Nancy walked to the fridge and opened the door to retrieve the whip cream, knowing that Derek's eyes were glued to her ass the whole way. A moment later, she heard Derek's footsteps on the stairs and smiled in the glow of the opened door. Her husband had gone to sleep early, but she had heard Derek still wide awake in the next room. She had put on this very revealing outfit and had been lazily rubbing her clit, when she heard him leave his room. Nevyn, never one to miss an opportunity, quietly opened the bedroom door and crept downstairs. He then patiently waited for Derek to come around the corner so his mom could run into him. This was all so enjoyable, but Nevyn wondered how much more Derek could take.

That answer came near the end of three months. Nevyn had been unable to find anything in Nancy's memories and had decided to soon move on to Derek's sister if he still hadn't found anything by the weekend. It had been a fun ride in Nancy's body, but he was ready to feel younger again. He would also have fun flaunting his sister's hot, little body in front of Derek the same way Nancy had been doing, all while going through her memories as well.

But first, Nevyn decided to give Derek one last show. He picked a night that Aubrey was staying at a friend's house and Richard would be working late. He had laid low for a week, and had been planning this one carefully. If he pulled this off, he should get an Oscar.

When Derek got home from school, his mother was not there. He breathed a sigh of relief. A few more months of school and he'd be graduating and could move out. He wouldn't be tempted by his mother's hot body anymore. But any time he could avoid the temptation was a blessing.

He was in the living room watching television when his mother came in the front door. She was wearing a skimpy running outfit she had purchased recently, and she was glistening with sweat. He hated how hot she looked in that moment as she came in and began pacing in front of him, panting and catching her breath. He also hated how it had become second nature for him to glance at her tits. At least she appeared to be wearing a sports bra today underneath her pink top.

"Woo," she breathed heavily as she fanned the front of her shirt, trying to get air to circulate. "I worked up quite a sweat."

"Good job Mom. You'll outlive us all." Derek said, more determined than ever now to keep his eyes firmly glued on the television. If he had bet himself he could, he would have lost that bet.

Out of the corner of his eye, Derek watched as his mom sniffed one of her armpits. "Oh boy, I stink," she said, in a voice that almost sounded naughty. Derek's jaw dropped as he watched his mother pull off her tight pink top. It was momentarily stuck as it lifted up her boobs, and then broke free, causing her chest to bounce hypnotically in his field of vision despite the sports bra. He was no longer looking at the television as she said, "Honey, I'm going to go take a shower, and then afterwards we can have some mother son time." And she turned and walked away, Derek watching her ass as she went.

Derek's mind raced. It was just a sports bra. It was still clothing. But it was still damn sexy. He had to get it together. He heard the water pour out of the shower head in the other room. He cursed himself that he was now thinking of his mother naked. This hadn't been a problem before Nevyn had entered his life and taken his virginity. Now he was constantly pent up and sexually frustrated. If he hadn't been determined to focus on his academics and get out of this town, he would have banged the first girl that had shown any interest in him. Derek's gaze eventually returned to the television.

Nevyn was busy setting scene. As the water was running, he was careful not to get Nancy's hair wet. He carefully shaved Nancy's legs and gave her pussy a trim. Nancy had been keeping it nice and tidy for her husband every night and had become very efficient at it. When that was done, she washed her body with peach scented body wash. Then she kept the shower running but stepped out and dried herself off. Then she applied lotion to her legs, arms, breasts, and butt. Then very quickly, she hopped back in and out of the running water, giving the appearance of wetness all over her body that clung to her because of the lotion. She then lightly dipped her head in and got her hair a tiny bit wet. It was still shaped the way she knew it always was, but also looked a little damp and sexy. Then Nancy screamed, turned off the water, and jumped into the shower, closing the frosted glass door behind her.

Derek heard his mother scream and immediately ran to the bathroom door. "Mom! Mom are you okay?"

"Ah!" his mother cried again. "No, ow, Derek, help me."

"Um," Derek paused, freaking out but partially wanting to protect her modesty. "Are you decent?"

"Derek I am in pain!" she yelled. "Get in here young man and help your mother!"

Derek opened the door like it was a bomb that could go off. He peered inside and saw the steam that still hung in the air, and saw the fogged up door of the shower. Behind it he could make out the figure of his mother, hidden by the opaque glass. "What do you want me to do?" Derek asked meekly.

"I, I think I pulled something, or it's a cramp? I don't know, I can't move without it hurting. Please help," His mother pleaded.

"Do you...do you have any clothes on?" Derek asked, realizing it was the stupidest question of the century.

"I was taking a shower, what do you think?" his mother snapped.

"I'll, uh, I'll call an ambulance?" Derek suggested.

"For a cramp? No, just get me upstairs to bed and I'll see if it works itself out. Now please, hurry."

Derek looked up at the ceiling, and opened the shower door.

"Derek!" his mother barked. "Look at me!"

By instinct, he looked down at his mother's command, and could not have prepared himself for such an erotic sight. His mother was lying on the floor, looking up at him helplessly. She was wet all over with small droplets of water slowly cascading down her skin. Her legs were crossed in an attempt to cover her sex. One hand was braced against the wall of the shower for support, while another was struggling to cover her large bosom. She seemed to glow, to radiate before him, and Derek did not think he would get out of this situation with a pair of clean underwear.

Nevyn was thoroughly enjoying watching Derek's internal struggle. It would be a miracle if he went another minute without busting a nut.

"You'll have to be able to look at me to help me," his mom reasoned.

"I know but, let me get you a towel."

"There aren't any," she said calmly, "I guess your sister forgot to start the washer last night because I couldn't find one when I came in here." In reality, Nevyn had hid every single towel in the house. "Now please, let's get this over with. Help me up."

Derek hesitantly extended a hand and grabbed the one that his mom was using against the shower wall and pulled her up. He watched as her one arm slipped and revealed a nipple and any thought of holding back an erection vanished. It was the first time he had actually seen her nipple and it was now permanently captured in his spank bank.

"Just look me in the eyes son and we'll get through this," his mom said sternly.

Derek's gaze snapped to meet his mother's. "Right, so, can you walk?"

Derek's mom tried to take a step forward and almost fell, causing Derek to grab on to her, his body rubbing up against hers. As he tried to steady her and keep his hands from touching places they shouldn't, he marveled at how soft and slippery she felt, not just from water but...lotion?

"I, no," she answered. "I can't seem to put any weight on this leg. Good think I have a big strong man to carry me up the stairs."

Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers