Shudder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
628 Followers

She said this last part with a bit of humor to her voice, but Derek didn't think any of this was funny. "Isn't there any other way we can..."

"Derek, again, I'm sorry. This is not ideal for either of us but the more time we spend here arguing the more my leg hurts. Take me to bed please."

Derek's eyes widened at that last order, but he placed an arm on his mother's back, then very carefully, trying not to touch her butt, he picked her up. "Okay mom, I got you." His nostrils detected the pleasant scent of peaches.

As they approached the door, he went to adjust her to fit through, but she cried out in pain. "No, here, let me." And the arm that was covering her boobs went to his other shoulder and she pulled herself close against his chest. Only a shirt, a very thin layer of fabric, was all that stood between his mom's breasts and Derek's chest, and his dick knew it.

"I'm sorry," his mom said ashamedly.

"You already said that Mom," Derek said as he walked down the hall towards the stairs.

"I didn't mean about that," she said looking up at him. "I meant about this." And she wiggled her butt, which was directly resting on his enlarged member. "I suppose that means your momma's still got it, right?" she smiled, winking at him.

"Mom, not now," he begged.

They got through the door and he began ascending the stairs slowly. His mom was so slippery and at any moment Derek thought he might drop her. They were halfway up when he felt her slipping from his grasp. He went to readjust, and she did the same, and Derek felt himself losing his balance. His mom thrust out a hand and caught the banister, and pulled herself up Derek's neck at the same time, then through her arm back over his neck. This had the effect of restoring their balance, but now her head was above his.

"Derek, are you okay?" she said, trying to show concern in her voice.

All that escaped from Derek's mouth was a muffled sound. She looked down, and tried to maintain an innocent mother's expression. When she had pulled herself up, she had brought both tits on eye and mouth level. Derek couldn't talk because his mother's heaving breasts were directly shoved into his face. She twisted slightly to ensure one nipple was brushing against Derek's lips. Nevyn smiled internally as he felt a tongue briefly caress it, before Derek thrust his head back and positioned his mom lower. As he did, she felt his hand firmly cup her ass.

"I'm, I'm sorry," Derek said now fifty shades of red.

"It's no big deal," she laughed as Derek resumed climbing the stairs. "It was either that or we both fall down the stairs." Then she looked right at him and pointedly said. "Besides, it's not the first time one of those has been in your mouth."

Derek practically sprinted the rest of the way to his mother's bedroom. He swiftly dropped her on the bed.

"Ow," she yelped. "Gentle please."

"Sorry mom, sorry. Here, let me help get you under some blankets."

"They'll get wet," she sighed. "But, I suppose it's a small price to pay so that I don't have to worry about your wondering eyes."

Impossibly, Derek's face got redder.

"I'm just teasing dear," his mom laughed. "But seriously, let me see if I can work this cramp out with my hands. Could you go get me a glass of water?"

Derek dashed out of the room, relieved to be anywhere else. He planned on getting her water, and then would immediately rub one out downstairs. But his mother wasn't done. When he returned with the water, she had propped herself up with a pillow, and had uncovered her legs to just above the knee.

"Derek," she began, "I know this is a big ask after what we have just gone through, but I'm not able to apply enough pressure on the right spot. Would you be willing to give it a try?"

"Mother, please, no," he said pathetically.

"Derek, I'm sorry but I'm asking you a simple thing. You will really be helping me here. Come on, man up." And she pointed at her legs, and then lifted the blanket covering them a little higher.

Derek looked at her with a moment of longing before saying, "Careful Mom or you're going to show me, well, everything."

"I think you've already seen everything dear," she said dryly. "Now hurry up, make your momma feel better. It hurts right above the knee."

Derek positioned himself with both knees on the bed in front of his mother stretched out before him, and gingerly put both hands underneath her leg directly above her knee. He started to massage the leg. The soft, sensual leg that was still a bit wet from the shower.

"Mm, that feels good, but it's a little higher up," she said softly.

Derek moved a few inches higher and massaged some more. A question was beginning to form inside his mind.

"I'm so sorry," she said, and she was starting to breathe heavier now, "Just a little higher."

He moved up another few inches, he could feel a heat between her legs. The question began to take shape.

"Higher," his mother said with a sensual huskiness to her voice. Derek looked and met his mother's eyes. They were filled with lust.

Derek mechanically moved his hands up another few inches and the back of his fingers brushed up against hair and he felt a dampness that had nothing to do with the water from the shower. He was directly below his mother's pussy. In that moment, Derek held his mother's gaze and asked, "Nevyn?"

Nevyn had been anticipating this, so he did not flinch when asked. Rather, he continued his award winning performance by asking curiously, "What? Who's that?"

"Uh huh," Derek gauged his mom's reaction while pulling his hands out from underneath the blankets. He continued to look into her eyes suspiciously, but she appeared unfazed. "Mom, what was the stuffed animal I always took to bed until I was six?"

He watched as his mother's eyes went up and to the left, staying there for a couple seconds. "What an odd question Derek, but, I believe it was a stuffed lamb. I believe his name was Lamby."

Derek was now off the bed and trying to appear as calm and collected as he could. "Okay, that's great you remember. You're a good mom. I hope you feel better soon."

"But I thought..." she started to say, but he had already closed the door.

Derek went downstairs, now confident that his mom had been faking her injury. Nevyn was inside her, had probably been inside her for awhile. Derek just didn't understand how Nevyn had been able to hide his shudders from him. He had hid well and been seducing him while wearing his mother's skin all this time. He then gagged as he realized he had almost fucked his mother just now.

Nevyn lay on the bed, slowly massaging his breasts with one hand, occasionally tweaking a nipple, while he worked a dildo in and out of his dripping wet snatch with the other hand. He was about to have his third orgasm while he thought about how his "son" had been so close to burying his fingers in his mom's pussy. It had been too close though. Derek probably had serious doubts, but he would just hop out of this body tomorrow and keep the guessing game alive.

Derek meanwhile composed himself downstairs and concluded that he needed a plan. He needed advice. He needed someone he trusted to share this information with, and more importantly, someone who he could get to believe him. No one at school would. As long as his dad was getting regular sex, he'd listen to his mother no matter what. The only person left to confide in was his sister. He'd meet with her tomorrow before school, away from the house, convince her he was telling the truth, and they'd come up with a plan to deal with this.

At the moment though, he had no idea what that plan could be.

To be continued...

Kripto
Kripto
628 Followers