Shy Indian Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dint listened to her as I was so busy with my mauling and smooching her body but she reached the switch and put off all lights. I was lost so I dint care about anything, I opened her short and found some hair on her pussy which smelt great.

I started licking her and she was shocked because of this feeling and couldn't stand my touches on her clit.

I took out my creamed penis instead and found out that she was a prize definitely as she was a virgin. I impaled her slowly and she was in tears although was cooperating for better insertion.

I reached the end of my shaft which stands at 7 inches and started the to and fro motion.

I am no Sisy but this time I lost it in seconds when a flash came in front of me where my wife was wearing her tank top and shorts and standing in lobby of this hotel waiting for a taxi alone with two porters holding her stuff standing both side of her.

She was wearing all her jewelleries in ears, neck, nose, back, ankles and fingers and was wearing a big googles with her hair in a very stylish fashion.

I came and she held me tight not allowing me to take out my penis.

Her breath slowly got steady and she opened her eyes, I can look at her eyes now from close because our eyes adjusted to dark and can see the real Jyoti inside it.

For this act, she was not guilty; she was ravishing, taking full realization of this feeling and just living this pure emotion.

She is now what a real women is, understands her needs and desire. While our session was over my feeling was of doubt and confusion about the flash which came in front and why I came instantly after the flash.

I was sleeping on the bed while she got up and cleaned and went to bathroom. She came back in salwar-suit and slept next to me.

I switched on the lights and said why you changed and she said these clothes are to wear outside and can't be ruined while wearing at night.

I said yes and declared tomorrow is our shopping day again and this time we will buy you more clothes for every time of the day and night.

She protested and said why to waste money again, I told her I have to take you to US and you can't wear sarees and salwar suite there.

She said ok. I also changed and after an hour I felt like having her again but stopped myself to not make her hurry up into things.

Next day when she got ready she wore her saree again and when I questioned, she said, I need more time.

I respected her feelings and gave her the time, but she said shopping is on and we went out. We went to biggest malls and brands and shopped her many things.

1st her wardrobe was filled with comfortable night gowns, next, she went to jean rack by herself and started selecting jeans for her and while the loose fitting and high on waist was available she chose the low wait, body hugging type.

Some of them were thin fabric type rather than jean fabric, of which she took a white and a pink one. Next rack when I saw was filled with ultra-low jeans and supper stretchy material, the model was wearing it which showed what they are selling.

The thin model was nowhere fitting inside that one, how Jyoti will fit only time will tell. Butterflies were back now in my stomach. We had a bus to catch to Munnar (A hill station & then to Alleppy).

We had a lot of time to do whatever we want. Next destination was Top and Shirt racks and we started browsing, I was feeling like a boy left in the field of chocolates.

I started picking up tighter ones with stretchy material, then cotton tops, short shirts- tight of course and then we went to lingerie section, litmus test time - Now I also felt shy in going there as all girl sales women and ladies customers were present.

I stepped back and she went to the non-enclosed area of lingerie racks. She searched, checked, thought and repeats.

After 15 minutes she came back with a slip for payment which needed to be separately paid and then the items can be collected back from the racks.

I looked very nervous and she very shy, we both went ahead for payments and checked out. She said thanks and was very happy for my attention and love and not so much for the stuff she bought.

We learnt that there is a big Shrine nearby and went inside for prayers and came back to hotel for lunch and check out.

While checking out I got a call from my office that there has been a big fire in our building and many things are destroyed including our data and servers, for furthering the business with clients we required to reconcile all data that was left and fetch information from our sources.

In nutshell I had to go back to US urgently and I was completely taken a back because our hard work was wasted.

Also I have to leave my family and relatives and specially my newly wedded wife here. We rushed to our hometown and same day I took flight to US.

Jyoti was very supportive and understanding and never showed her real emotion of sadness but I knew better.

Well after spending some 10 days and night at a make shift office, our organisation was back to do business and in next 20 days the old office was renovated and we went back to our normal work routine. In the meantime Jyoti's visa was approved and I sent her ticket to US.

It was a big deal for everyone around her to let her travel so far alone but going back and picking her up was also difficult for me. She was sick for 3 days in anticipation of coming down here.

Everyone was at airport to leave her and she also cried like a baby. Somehow she kept her own and managed to sit in the flight. Now I was sick in anticipation and applied for leave and was granted without an issue.

To be continued...

12