All Comments on 'Shy Indian Wife Ch. 04'

by ClosetSkeleton

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good work

your story reminds me about my shy wife,it is really difficult to get her to open up.

i love to see her flirt with other men...

is this a fantasy or real,it feels like real to me,some people will never understand our cultural shackles we are bound by so ignore the idiots with negative comments.

thank you,keep up the good work..

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good work

Good work

Fabulous story

maxmaggmaxmaggalmost 7 years ago
love it

thank for the story.

my wife is similar to this.i am dreaming the day where i can see her with another man.

please ignore the rude comments and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Making us wait

Complete asap dont make me wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please don't stop

Continue the story , you're going good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Please keep going man its going really well so far. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
best build-up

keep going bro, this is one of the best sex story series I have ever read, I am waiting for ch.5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Goog story. Dont dull things up !

I like your stories. They are really good. Its time you make the wife more open to naughty ideas. The whole shy part now becoming now boring and extreme. If you need ideas do mail me on monicabell1993@gmail.com I can suggest you few things as i enjoy the same fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Have you seen Bailando por un sueno. Watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRIYhCikAo

Let Jyoti to participate in this show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jyoti is a keeper. Her husband is one of the best husbands in the world. I gave this Chapter a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A).

Jyoti will eventually relax. Only then will she be able to accept the fact that many many American men find Indian women very sexy.

Jyoti is attractive. American men will be attracted to her like flies to honey.

Her transformation will come from within.

To ClosetSkeleton:

You are doing a fine job. Thank you. Keep it up please.

ClosetSkeletonClosetSkeletonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Guys thanks you

I have been reading all your feedback and comments for this story and past 3. I am very surprised by your support. Don't worry the stories will keep on coming.

Sorry for my bad English, its not like my English is bad but because of lack of proper proof reading its all getting a bit messy. I will improve upon it. All your suggestions are welcome.

And Yes the story is based on true incidents which are actually unwrapping by themselves as i write.

ClosetSkeletonClosetSkeletonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
OK

When i say its based on true incidents that means many of the things and discussions actually happened but not every thing is true and many things are projection of my imagination and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
viv

Your story is very interesting post the next part urgently

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Done too soon

It seems that the author has either run out of ideas or he no longer wishes to continue this story. Too bad though, his build up was nice and his descriptive language was excellent. Looking forward to more from him at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looks like it ended

It was a good read n some nice plot but looks like author ended it too fast :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
False promise to write next part

It's sad how the stories were made to finish due to writer's lack of plot or imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 5- (92%)

The story is very very realistic... so realistic that it reminds me of a concrete phase in my marriage. I shall revert to that.

Women are only human even on their 'bestest' days. They err. They at times do things they later regret. Women from traditional societies are particularly susceptible to feeling guilty.

My wife (with my OK!) slept with her big boss when they attended a business event. Initially she got over that, plus our sex life improved, she became more self-confident, etc. Then my wife went back home to visit her ailing mom. My wife returned home with a fixed idea that she betrayed herself & her family & her mother & me [why me?] when she fucked her big boss.

I guess all her patriarchal upbringing was just pushed aside, suppressed, moved to the hard-to-reach compartments of her psyche.

Two-three weeks later she was back to normal.

The event where she got banged by her big boss was a yearly thing. The two of them were on the event roster for the following year. I advised my wife not to miss it.

I was looking forward to the event.

I SENSED MY WIFE WAS ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE BUSINESS TRIP TOO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous