Shy Knight Tempting Fate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait Carrie we need protection," I exclaimed as I felt her legs squeeze and knew the power they could deliver to her and my orgasm if she squeezed her pelvic floor, super muscled twat on me while we fucked.

"I'm on the pill since 14." she whispered kissing the side of my face by my ear.

"What about other stuff?" I said.

"What other stuff?" she said.

"You know, diseases?" I said.

"What! You. Think I'm a slut! Fucking every guy in town. Well! I can assure you I have nothing!" she barked.

Then she changed her tone to sweet again.

"God you're so fucking hunky, Chad, I have not seen you since we were both skinny kids.

Look at this Fucking six pack!" she exclaimed in awe as she caressed my lower stomach sensuously. Then she leaned forward, her huge boobs and deep cleavage were inches from my bugged out eyes. I was practically hyperventilating as she put her arms behind her to remove her bra and tossed it aside.

Her huge tits were now pressing on my chest and I could now feel their full weight and heat. They were so soft and her nipple were hard as I felt them poking into my pecks.

"Oh fuck! I'm soooo horny; my pussy is soooo wet for you." She quipped as sat up and felt her pussy. I in the meantime was looking at a very taught, tanned stomach of a female athlete and two of the roundest most perfect shaped breasts ever. It was so fucking sexy as she rocked gently on top of me her hand rubbing her clit.

"Fuck Me with that big fat dick you stud. Hold me with those huge arms!" she demanded. As I reached up to her waist my pecks puffed up; she looked at them and I could see her eyes moving back and forth

She moved her hands and grabbed my pecks squeezing them gently.

"Oh fuck your pecks are so fucking ROCK hard! God Damn I'm being fucked by a real man." she said in a lustful state like being possessed.

"Oh fuck me Chad; I'm cuming again; Arrrrguuuuuuhhhhhhh!" she yelled out. As she closed her eyes and tilted her head back far enough to see her ligaments and veins stretched in her neck.

"Oh Fu......ck me!" she screamed as she rocked very fast.

"Shoosh!" I hollered which made her freeze in position. Then she opened her eyes in shock and covered her mouth with a horror look on her face.

She looked at the door shyly covering her breasts with her small hands as she made a hand bra. I could see her hands were way too small for their size, Then she relaxed and snickered.

"Your mom... and dad... went out, to the cabin... and won't be back for days. Your sister... went to get some... snacks at the store. Now stop making excuses and fuck me... hard!" She exclaimed. Just the back base of my shaft was pressing on her pussy and she was cuming in her maxed out state of hyper lust. This young woman exuded sex and I suspect she could cum just thinking about it. I grabbed her in a bear hug and rolled us both over so I was on top as she squealed in excitement.

"Hold on tight!" I said as I scooped her up and I sat up holding her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms held on tight around my neck as I managed to lift us both up. I slowly waddled with her bear hugging me into my bedroom.

"Oh My god you're so strong!" she exclaimed as I tossed her on the bed.

"Oh fuck!" she screeched as she looked at me in disbelief as she bounced up nearly toppling off the bed.

I am able to squeeze my thighs and buttocks together making my erection super hard enough to hold up a small wet towel. As I hold this position for a bit my dick turns red as the blood forces its way in and it starts throbbing up and down with my pulse.

"Oh my God your dick is so fucking huge. Oh MY god!" She exclaimed as she gawked at it while I waddled closer. As I climbed on the bed she looked at my dick hugging my stomach.

"Oh Fuck you have the hardest dick I have eva seen." She whispered as she looked into my eyes.

"Carrie?" I said softly.

"Yes Chad." she said as she looked at me shaking her head nervously.

"I want to fuck you, OK?" I said nervously.

"Yes C.J., I want you to fuck me, already, I have waited all day for this minute, many years in fact. Fuck that monster cock in my tight, cunt!" She said in a high state of lust. As I positioned myself to fuck her, she announced something I would have never guessed, ever.

"You ever fucked cheerleader Cunt, Chad?" she said quietly as she looked up from between her legs. She stared into my eyes as she put her hands on the side of my face.

"No?" I said in nervous anticipation.

"Well then...have...you... ever fucked; a; vir-gin; C.J.?" she said shyly and softly with a lustful look in her eyes. Next she moved her hands down to my hips.

"A virgin?" I said as I paused in shock and looked into her eyes.

"A virgin, cheerleader?" I said slowly as I shook my head and thought there was no such thing.

"Captain." she said.

"What? Capt!" I stammered as I gasped in shock again. Then she moved her right wrist up and I could see a charm bracelet on it. Next she started twisting her wrist back and forth to find a specific charm. She looked at me while holding the charm out.

"Number one cheerleader in the state!" she smirked. I was looking at the charm and shaking my head in total disbelief.

"Your ARE; the BEST; cheerleader; in the WHOLE, STATE?" I gasped with my mouth open.

"Mmmm uhhhh." she murmured again as though she was cuming.

Shaking my head I was swallowing hard, too mortified to understand the ramifications of what this woman was telling me. She wasn't just any woman, she was drop dead gorgeous. Her body was the definition of an hourglass figure. But she was also a cheerleader and not just any cheerleader she was the best in the entire state. And now she wanted me, after we just met today, a seemingly total geek, book worm; to fuck her and take her virginity!

"And you want... MEEEE.. to be your first, Fuck you, take your virginity, me, you want me?" I said shaking my head looking down at her amazing tits which were puffed up between her biceps.

She proceeded to tell me in a long winded monolog about herself.

"I wanted you since we were kids C.J.," she pulled my head up and stared directly into my eyes with confidence. "When we were at middle school and I wore braces and glasses and I had the pimples, Flat chested. I was the last girl to develop breasts and everyone teased me. Then you told me how special I was cause my name was the same as a famous actress. She was your favorite person and I had the same name. She was the envy of every guy on the planet you said she was a Prin-Cess in the most famous Sci-fi movie series of all. Just wait you said you'll be gorgeous some day too and you'll show them all. I never forgot that, Ever! I decided that was my mantra 'just wait you'll all see'. I wanted to be a cheerleader and when I fell down on my ass the first day everyone body laughed. I remembered your words; you gave me confidence CJ, to be the best to show them all. I practiced and practiced and practiced again over and over. I was going to be the best. I was so skinny so I lifted weights to build up my strength. I did squats and other leg exercises to make my legs strong for cheerleading and dance. I wanted to be the best so no one would ever laugh at me again." She said gasping nearly out of breath.

"Wow! but are you a virgin?" I said.

"I, I don't believe it, you're so hot and so nasty talking, I just figured you were," She quickly interrupted me.

"What? Fucked every jock that glanced my way? Well I might have teased them all but I was waiting for you C.J.." she said excitedly.

"You're a cheerleader!" I exclaimed.

"Captain." she interrupted.

"You were the captain of the cheerleaders?" I said.

"Are." she said interrupting again.

"Are still the best cheerleader captain in the state!" I exclaimed as I looked at her nodding her head the entire time.

"And you want me? You want me?" I said quietly.

"Uhm mmm for 10 years." she said as with a smile as I looked at her in total astonishment.

"What?" I said. "10 years! We were just kids and you made a vow to never be with anyone all through school, MIDDLE school, HIGH school and COLLEGE! AND... You NEVER! Had sex with ANY BODY? Because I told you you'd be something some day, 10 YEARS ago?" I was in total shock and my mouth was agape as I stared at her smiling nodding head, while I was shaking my head back and forth.

"Soooo take me." she said as she reached down between us and started tapping her finger on top of her clit. "And make me your fare maiden fucked by a real knight, Sir Chad, of Robertson. I waited a long time for this...Fuck me beyond coming so I have no idea what coming is. 'Till I have your monster fucker in so deep; in my cunt; finding nerves never touched by any dick. Only a monster dick like yours can find them sending me so high into orgasmic bliss I pass out!" she said very quickly in one breathe as she gasped to breathed in.

"Well I have a confession to make to you Carrie." I said quietly as I was looking down.

"I, I, have, I mean, I, am, still, a, virgin too."

"What? What? You never," she exclaimed in excitement and smiled, then she kissed me deeply.

End of Chapter 2.

Chapter 3

I grabbed the base of my dick squeezing it, forcing more blood into it so it was harder than ever. If she wanted a massive dick I was not going to disappoint her. I moved my body so my dick head was just touching her pussy. I really had no idea where to put my dick. She reached down as well and placed my large head to her entrance and said. "Oh my fucking GAUD! You're so massive." I let go of my dick and moved into a push up position above her and slowly forced my hips down looking into her eyes while she guided my dick into her hot pussy. We had to attempt penetrating her several times. She kept adjusting herself spreading her legs wider. She was looking directly into my eyes nodding her head with a slightly scared look on her face. When my dick head finally spread her pussy lips, it was so warm, it was like nothing I could have imaged. Suddenly she breathed in sharply as if in pain.

"Oh Fuck!" she said.

"Oh my Fucking Gaud, slow; slow; oh oHHHH NOOOO!" she screamed. She looked down between her legs.

"Oh my fucking god... I'm comin!...your making me cum C!" she scoffed and she froze stiff while hyperventilating though clinched teeth. I was looking at her face contorted beyond anything I could have imaged. I just held tight as she convulsed and her body seemed to buck uncontrollably upward trying to impale herself on me more. Her face turned red and her mouth was in an open letter "O" now as she tried to gulp in more air.

As she caught her breath she started saying "Oh Yeah, Oh Fuck, yeah, fuck me, fuck me, fuck Meeee!"

I started pumping a little as she wailed so loud.

"Right there, right there. Oh Right there. Cu..mm...in!" she yelled. I started moving in and out a little deeper now. She was looking down between us at how much was in her and shaking her head.

"Oh fuck your dick feels soooooo good, don't stop. I feel so full, Oh my gaud your dick feels sooooo good. Yes Yes YESssssss. Oh fuck me Chad Fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck it." With that I lifted up and let my whole lower torsos weight on her.

"Oh my god. Fuck, I waited too, too, long for this. Oh my gaud Chad. Oh fuck me, my knight. Fuck your maiden!" she screamed shaking her head.

She started inhaling like she completely out of breathe as she shook her head back and forth and was digging her fingernails into my triceps. She could not seem to catch her breathe as I ever so slowly lifted myself up fucking for the first time as her pussy started gushing juices. It sounded like I was fucking a watermelon or something, sloshing. I could feel the water on my thighs and hers. Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head and her head was craned to one side, mouth open like she was yelling at the top of her lungs but only breathing sounds where coming out. Her head was in a bobbing motion now as she was in a state of continuous orgasm while I pounded her pussy.

She was just making a 'uh' sound now and again as I was doing pushups on top of her while my massive dick was having it's way with her pussy.

"Oh Uh Uh uuuuhh." she was making funny sounds and she was chattering as she made them. After a few minutes of this she craned her head up far showing all the ligaments in her neck. Next she screamed "OhHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH!" as her cunt squeezed my dick so hard I had to stop. With that she was able to barely talk.

"I caaaa-n't... sta oop....cu...min." she managed to say slowly while she was in a tense state under me. Then she started shaking uncontrollably like she was being electrocuted. I pulled out of her and she turned on her side propping her torso up with one arm so she could catch her breath. After a bit she reached her hand down to her vulva cupping it.

"My pussy: is, is, is on FIRE!" she announced. As I lay down behind her spooning her and I gently squeezed her even plumper tit closest to me. Her tits were hot, gorged with all the blood they could hold and felt very heavy as I cupped them both. She reached her hand around my waist and was pulling me toward her. Then she lifted up one leg and I reached under her knee to hold her trembling leg steady. Looking straight into my eyes,

"Fu-ck me som-more." she said as she moved the hand on her pussy down between her legs to find my dick.

"Even softer your dick is sooooo much thicker. Oh fu-ck, Ch-ad, I'm so gla, your home. Where have you be-an for the las 10 ye-arsss? You col-lege educat-drea-m-hunk, knight!" she purred as she snuggled into my arm.

I was looking at her narrow waist and how far her hips rose up compared to mine. The muscles in her thighs were so powerful from years of jumping while cheerleading. And her ass jutted out far from the back of her frame. I had to adjust my position lower to put my dick toward her pussy and attempt to fuck her. She was built to fuck as they say and she obviously loved my big fat fucker so much even after nearly passing out she wanted more. I guess she wanted to bust her virginity wide open since she waited so long. She must have had nerves of steel to keep boys at bay for an entire decade. And now she wanted me to end it all in an all night fuck fest.

Out of nowhere she came back into my life. We grew up apart. I did not remember her until today and I wanted her as much as she wanted me. Being a virgin myself I never anticipated a woman wanting to fuck me so much or so good. Most girls said the first time was not good and they did not enjoy it, but this was different. This woman enjoyed it as much as porn movies I watched. I was her dream fantasy man evidently, educated, taller than her, in shape, her knight in shinning armor, fucking his maiden into orgasmic bliss.

She sensed I could not enter her and she rolled over on her stomach. Next she lifted that amazing ass high in the air and turned her head to my side.

"Fuck me dog---gie... Sir Chad, fuck me like a dog." She said. As I was getting up to comply I was looking at the widest ass ever. I could see her pussy lips were so big, puffy, red, and very wet dripping on the bedspread under her. This woman had to be in the highest state of lust and horny-ness imaginable. I just looked at her and as she moved her hips up and down waiting for me. She forced her hips up and back in an almost too un-comprehensible double joint. Next she turned her head back and said quickly. "Fuck me, Chad, Fuck my virgin pussy, fuck it, fuck me, take your maiden, I'm yours, fuck me, I want to cum again like only a knights dick can give me.

As I was positioning myself she had her hand under her rubbing her vulva.

"Oh my God Chad, you have me so wet and horny for you. I have never been so high, Fuck me, Baby... C.J. Honey, fuck my pussy." I grabbed her big ass and she guided my dick toward her pussy.

"Oh My Gaud Chad you are so fucking huge." She said as she looked under her between her legs. I was outside of her thrusting forward while she held me to her vulva. Sticky hot pussy juice covered her fingers as she held me there.

"Yes Chad." she said.

"Yesssss that's it, make me cum just by me using your big fat banana outside me." She shifted her legs wider so I was deeper between her pussy lips but still outside her vagina. She held me firm to her love vortex as she rocked her pelvis. Then she lifted her head up far and I could see the tension in her cheerleader body, her back muscles were so taught. She looked almost like a female body builder her back muscles were as tense.

"ARRGHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out as though in pain as she came hard and her pussy gushed so much love nectar. Then she started hyperventilating while bucking back to me.

She leaned forward a bit to catch her breath and I took this opportunity to guide my dick into her pussy as she came back toward me.

She stopped suddenly and exhaled in astonishment. I was squeezing the base of my dick so hard the head was like steel and so massive. It was difficult to get my super engorged dick head in her very tight pussy. Then she just eased her way back slowly moving her hips back and forth to impale herself on me. It was like seeing a snake eating something too large as it moves its head back and forth.

"Oh My fucking GAAAUUUDDD." she screamed as she froze. She looked back at me with a happy lustful look.

"I never thought fucking could feel so good. I waited too long for this and you feel, Fucking amazing C.J." she said.

"My pussy is so full of your fat dick and every movement triggers a tremor." she said as she shook violently and her hips shook with violent intensity in my hands.

I was amazed and stunned that I was giving her so much pleasure. I too, had never had so much pleasure, which came mainly from her lustful state. I waited so long and was now having every mans fantasy of a super hot, curvy, cheerleader begging me to fuck her juicy cunt. She was moving up and back on my dick very slowly.

"Oh yeah that feels so fucking good. Your dick fills me so full. Oh my god you feel so amazing in my pussy making me cum. Like I never knew what cuming was. Oh fuck." she said in a deep throaty lustful voice.

"Chad you haven't cum yet?" she asked slowly. Then she stopped and looked back at me.

"Have you? Do you cum Chad? Can you cum?" She asked perplexed waiting for a reply.

"Chad?" she pulled away and lay on her side as she looked at me with so much concern.

"Do you make sperm Chad?" she said leaning forward.

"Chad, Chad!" she said looking at me scared.

"What!" I said.

"Are you fertile?" she said.

"Well I don't know I never tested it." I said.

"Can you even cum?" she said with great concern and worry.

"Yes I can cum" I said.

"But you were in the shower and now. I have never been with anyone who could hold it so long." she said as she inhaled sharply, looked at me in horror as though she saw a ghost.

"There's something wrong with me!" she said shaking as though frightened to death her head nervously vibrating.

"You don't like... me... do you? Oh My GAAAUUDD! I'm such a fooooo-el!" she exclaimed choking as she started crying.

"Carrie, I do like you, its not YooUUH!" I exclaimed as I moved closer to her.

"Carrie, Carrie, Oh god, don't cry, Carrie! Please don't cry!" I said. Our euphoria was yanked away in a split-second like we were slammed head-on into a nightmare.

"Its' my Ass!" she scoffed as she turned to me while sobbing.

"My ass is too big!" she huffed.

"NO! NO!" I said.

"No, your ass is amazing." I said as I looked at it so round and curvy unlike any butt I could have imaged smooth and warm and so muscular.

"Then my boobs, you don't like big boobs? You like tall slender blonds, don't you Chad. I'm not your type. I'm such a ditz. I assumed you liked me cause; I liked you so much. I thought about this for so long. I never thought about you not wanting me." She blurted out in one breathe as she leaned away and put her face in the bed, crying and choking even more. Her tense, muscular body rocked violently as she cried and choked.