Shy Knight Tempting Fate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the ring from the box and slowly slide it onto Carries left hand ring finger.

"Oh!" she screeched.

"It fits perfect. How on earth? Look at it sparkle." she said as she twisted her finger back and forth.

End of chapter 4.

Chapter 5

"Seem's our son took Carrie Smith's virginity last night." my mom said to my dad.

"What the Fu;". My dad said frantically getting up quickly.

"Wait, wait, yelling at him now won't change the fact that he's number thirteen in the list, him and Carrie I mean." my mom said.

"What list! What are you talking about?" my dad said.

"The Ancient Prophecy manual in your study dear." my mom said.

"What? You believe that nonsense?" my dad quipped.

"Yes if you read it and understand what it says." my mom said.

"You actually read some of it?" my dad said.

"I read a lot of it. You have to interpret a bit of it so it fits today but everything I looked up in it was 100% accurate for Chad and Carrie." My mom said.

"What? How? I don't understand how a book written so long ago can tell the future and be 100% accurate? It's based on things we don't understand or maybe never will. He said.

"But when you look up their initials and work the equations. It said she would conceive today and they had sex early this morning and it was mind blowing from what I over heard. She is in the middle of her cycle and he had not cum for a month before so it was bound to happen. It also seems your son the knight in shining armor was the one Carrie has been saving herself for the last ten years." my mom said.

"Our son, Wait a minute here. The hottest cheerleader in the state who had her thighs clamped so tight you couldn't pry them open with a jack hammer was saving her virginity for our geek son? All this time the guy she was waiting for was our son, Chad? What did you fall down and hit your head?" my dad said exasperated.

"Ha Ha very funny mister." she said.

"No I can't believe it." my dad said.

"Well believe it or not, that is all in the book every bit of it. They meet as young kids get separated for 10 years. Then when they meet again as adults they will conceive a child. And it even lists the hours of the day it happened and it did happen on those hours. I'm telling you it is way too freaky. It all happened and they had no idea the book existed and we read it all after the fact. It even says he is a knight and an architect and she is the king's best dancer, she graduated from King High school and was the state champion, and a virgin. They both were and it was all in the book. She has green eyes and dark hair. Its all in the book honey, all of it, every detail about their lives.

"I also gave Chad your great, great grand mothers engagement ring?" my mom said.

"What? They are getting married now, after sex one time?" my dad exclaimed.

"It's in the book dear." my mom said.

There was a long silence as my dad was studying the book.

"Cedric Janson Robertson and Carmella Janaway Sanders." my father announced.

"My great, great grandmother and father were number eleven." my dad said as my mom looked at him.

"Are you sure?" She said.

"It's in the book dear." My dad said tapping the page.

"Then who are number twelve?" my mom said questionly.

"Carl Jeffery Robertson and Cynthia Jennifer Smithers. My parents, it skips a generation." my dad said.

"Every 53 years or so is the next one." my dad continued.

"The ring is very, very old." my mom said.

"700 years old!" my dad said "It was made in 1313 and now its 2013. Twenty six generations ago, but every two generations a lucky 'lady' gets to wear the ring. Now it's Princess Carrie's turn."

"Princess? What!" my mom said in complete astonishment.

"Yes when your son the knight marries she'll become a princess." My dad said.

"Our son is a knight, for real?" my mom said in astonishment.

"Yes the knight's costume is real 14th century armor. Didn't you know that?" my dad continued.

"Remember he took fencing in high school and won several times, for all practical modern purposes he is a knight. My father gave the armor to him when he was 16. Chad found it in the old dilapidated barn my great, great grand parents had and my father wanted to tear it down. It was in a crate and Chad opened the crate while helping my father clean out the barn. My father said since you found it, its yours. You are the rightful heir to it now anyway. So our son is next in a long line of heirs to own the amour.

"We have to start planning the wedding." my mom said excitedly.

Carrie and I came into my dads study just as we heard my mom say wedding.

"Me, and Carrie decided we want to get married at the renaissance festival. I will wear my knight's armor and she'll be my princess!"

"It will be magical!" Carrie said excitedly.

"Yes it will dear." my mom said.

"I am so envious of you both, and proud. I could never have wished for a more perfect wedding for you two."

My sister was in the other room listening as the events unfolded. She was on the phone with one of her friends.

"You will neva guess in 700 years whole stole Carrie's virginity". My sister quipped sarcastically.

"What?" her friend Alisha exclaimed.

"What, NO! Way, Carrie had sex? I thought she was waiting 'til she was married." Alisha said.

"Well she is getting married." my sister insisted.

"WHAT! When? NO! F-in; wait; How come I didn't know this? I just saw her a few days ago."

"So? It must have been one of the jocks at Uni, right?" Alisha said.

"Uh NO!" my sister said sarcastically. "NO not even; close."

"What? Is it someone we don't know? She had sex on spring break! Oh my fucking gaud! NO way got she stoned or drunk, let her guard down, and fucked some guy at the beach right?" Alisha quipped.

"Uh No! It happened here, here in our town?" My sister continued.

"What the Fu;" Alisha exclaimed in shock.

"We know him all too well." My sister said.

"What?" Alisha whispered.

"Guess." my sister said.

"Guess? Who? It happened here in this town? I have no idea who in this town Carrie would give the time of day to, let alone; give away her VIRGINITY! Or have ANYTHING! To do with, wait; she must be ill right?

NO! Is this some kind of April fools joke right? Early, but next week. Are you telling me a story right? To get me riled up again.

"Uh No. I won't tell, you have to guess." My sister said.

"So it's not a joke she is not a virgin; and it happened here, in town when?

"Guess," my sister said.

"Oh fucking come on now damit!" Alisha screamed.

"No you have to guess." my sister said.

"Do I know him?" Alisha said.

"Yes," my sister said.

"Do I know him; well? Alisha said.

"Yes, I think so." My sister said.

"Does he live on Carries street then?" Alisha said.

"Yes, in his bedroom," my sister whispered.

"In whose bedroom." Alisha whispered.

"Guess?" my sister teased.

"Oh you fucking bitch I hate you!" Alisha screamed and hung up the phone.

"Fine; same to you bee-ah-tch." my sister yelled and tossed the phone on the couch.

My sister came back into the kitchen and saw the ring on Carries finger and she started to shake nervously.

"Oh My gaud!" she quipped.

"Oh no this is happening way to fast. Where did you get? Wait! Is that?" my sister said astonished.

"Yes" Carrie said. "It's a blue diamond antique engagement ring?"

"Its 700 years old!" my mom interjected.

My sister's jaw dropped and she looked stunned. She was frozen stiff as she jerked her head toward my mom shaking her head back and forth slowly. Next she stared at me, then Carrie's face then the ring.

"Engage-ment ring? Your engaged now? Carrie Oh my gaud! To my bro-Tha? You're going to marry my geeky brother?" my sister said.

"He's not a geek, he's a knight?" Carrie said admirably.

"What? Just because he has that old worn out armor in his room?" my sister quipped.

"May I," my sister said quietly as she reached and moved over to see the ring up close. "OH! MY! GAUD! This, thing, It's a diamond? It's so blue?" she looked quickly to my mom again.

"Must be worth a;?" my sister continued.

"Blue diamonds are rare." my mom said.

My sister swallowed hard as she spoke the last word, "Where, did, this, come from?" my sister spoke slowly as she stared at all of us again. "I had not seen or heard of this ring before?"

Just then my dad came into the room with the book again.

"What's that?" my sister quipped.

"It the Ancient Prophecy manual." my father said nonchalantly.

He set it down and opened the book to the 13th chapter then he started to read.

"The fairest maiden in the land will be the very best of the king's female, virgin, dancers, who shall have trained for many years. She will be raven haired and green eyed." My dad said and stopped momentarily.

My sister looked at Carrie's hair, then into her eyes shaking her head nervously.

"She will be most fertile and well breed for birthing." He continued.

My sister looked at Carries body and said "That's why! You! Have a double dose of your parts. The gods did not want any skinny boned brat mis-carrying the heir to the family throne now did they?"

Everyone laughed.

"On the 13th hour she will begin to seduce a worthy knight" my dad continued.

My sister looked at me as she shook here head in disbelief.

"Who shall be of the very best of the king's architects."

Then my sister realized I did graduate from college and she changed her expression.

"The knight will carry away the injured maiden to safety and they will conceive a child within next 13 hours." My dad said as he looked up.

"Stop! That's enough! I heard enough already! See Yah; Bye!" my sister scoffed as she marched out of the room.

Just then the door bell rang and my sister said "I got it," and ran to the door.

"SO! You bitch," we heard Alisha say out loud as she came in the front door.

"Who in the fuck took Carrie's;" she said as she inhaled mid sentence. Then she stopped short as they both came around the corner. We just stared at Alisha and she had a strange look on her face just as she saw Carrie. She looked like she saw a ghost as she glanced at me? She slapped her hand over her mouth, and said "Is it true?" She stopped as she saw my parents. She was between me and Carrie as she looked at Carrie with pleading in her eyes.

"Oh my Gaud I had NO!" Alisha squealed nervously and nearly toppled over. She was trying to stand up, her eyes were glued to the diamond engagement ring on Carrie's finger. Then she looked at me. "That ring? Is; is Amazing," she said quietly.

"Bow before Royalty!" my sister quipped as she shoved Alisha to the floor.

"What? Oh NO! No way! Carrie? What's going on here? Bow? What are you talking about bowing? Like this is the 14th century or something. Carrie where did you get that ring? Or who gave you that ring?" Alisha said sort of bending over. "No!" Alisha said as she stood up straight now.

Then she looked at me again, she looked at my parents and my mom was sort-a nodding her head.

She looked at Carrie again who nodded toward me.

"Meet Sir Chad, he's a knight, I will be his princess when we wed, soon at the renaissance festival." Carrie said.

"Prin-What?" she said stopping as she looked up at me.

"Chad? Chad? No; No Chad? Is that you? Chad? Alexa's big brother, Chad? Wow, you have changed!" Alisha exclaimed. She started shaking her head slowly back and forth as she looked around the room at everyone.

"No, No Way, Carrie?" Alisha said quietly looking back at Carrie with a shocked look on her face. Then she slapped her hand over her mouth when she realized I was the one that stole Carries virginity as she snickered at Carrie.

"I've been away at college," I said.

"You can be in the wedding party, Alisha," Carrie said.

"Wed; ding Par; ty? Your, your, get-in, ma, ma, married?" Alisha said in shock as she fell down.

My mom raced over to her.

"Dear are you alright?" she said.

"Uh, I, I don't know, I feel dizzy all of a sudden."

To be continued...