Shy Knight Tempting Fate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbp4281
dbp4281
32 Followers

"Oh Carrie, Carrie, I think you have the most amazing body I have ever seen." I exclaimed in my own half crying and perplexed state. In her position now her ass was jutting up so big. I tried to touch her without being sexual so I put my hand on her hip.

"Carrie?" I said. "Listen, OK Carrie, Come on Carrie, my lovely maiden." I said sympathetically.

She rolled over and looked into my eyes and said slow and deliberate as her demeanor quickly changed.

"Then take me. I'm not a virgin anymore but I want to feel your seed in me. Tell me what do to make you cum inside me, C.J., please I want you to cum Chad; inside me; Sir Chad? Fill your maiden with your hot sticky seeds." she said looking directly into my eyes.

"I want you... to feel; as much pleasure as you give me." She said sympathetically.

With that she turned around and lay on her back, then slowly spread her leg's straight out wide. They were flat on the bed as she did so, doing a split. I could see the large muscles in her legs and her stomach was so tight. Her ligaments next to her vagina were so pronounced. Her boobs were taught making her nipples stuck up hard. She tilted her pelvis up as she held her ankles in great tension. Her vulva was puffed up very pronounced above her lower torso.

"Now, that's it; fuck my pussy C.J. Fuck me. I want your fat banana seed, deep in me." she whispered as she nodded her head. As I moved toward her she continued her lustful speak.

"That's it, come on, I know you have some goopy for your maiden." she whispered.

As I entered her she wrapped her powerful thighs around me and pulled me toward her.

"Oh Fuck yeah" she screeched.

"Oh my fucking gaud; Yessssss ah fuuu-ckkk me, Give it to me, YES, I want it all baby, C.J.. Give me your cum deep in my cunt! Yes do it, Yes fill me, Fuck my pussy hard, deep, yess; Oh yeah fuck me good; Oh fuck, you feel so good in me. My pussy has wanted you for soo long Chad, fuck me good you stud. Fuck your virgin cheerleader's cunt with your fat monster cock." she said and was completely out of breath.

After hearing her say those words I couldn't hold back any longer the sperm a month old was about to explode like a firecracker inside her. I was so close just hours before and I knew the amount was going to be huge. As I felt it shoot out the feeling was so intense I froze as it gushed forth.

"Oh YESSSS!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt it. She bucked her hips up hard and I could feel her pussy grab me so tight it pinched my dick just below my head. There was a searing pain for split second then she released and I gushed more. She could seemingly sense the spurts and she squeezed and released just as I was pumping spurt after spurt after spurt. The feeling went from pain to ecstasy back and forth and it was the most intense, amazing, orgasm I ever felt. My eyes were turned upward I couldn't see anything but stars and I could hear her as she felt each spurt.

"Oh my fucking Gaud Chad, the most amazing, ever, man cum and it is my lover in me. Oh fuck I love you so much C.J.. I waited forever and it was soooo worth it, soo. Worth all of it. Worth the wait beyond anything I could never image you fucked me so good Chad. So good and filled my pussy is over flowing with your seed. Oh my Gaud Chad, Oh my Gaud Chad, Oh my fucking GAAAUUUDD, knight you're amazing." she exclaimed with too much excitement. She reached up and bear hugged me toward her kissing me ferociously as though I was the only man on the planet and gave her more pleasure than she could image.

It took us both while to calm down she seemed to have a large smile on her face, eyes closed, breathing peacefully.

As I rolled over I could see the clock just turned 2:00 am.

End Chapter 3.

Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up and Carrie was sleeping peacefully beside me. I ran into the bathroom and peed a ton and was drawn to the kitchen by familiar morning smells.

"Chad?" my mom said.

"We need to talk. It's about Carrie. I think you know what this is about. I knew she was a virgin and I am upset with you for taking advantage of her. She was waiting for a special man."

"MOM!" I yelled. "I am that special man. She was waiting for me." I said emphatically.

My mom looked at me in disgust and said "In your dreams mister! This was someone she met years ago. When they were just tweens in Middle school."

"Ok Mom what was his name." I Blurted.

She looked at me for the longest time not saying a word.

"If you know so much then what was his name?" I said again.

"Uh, let me see... Jay, Jay, JJ er Something like that." My mom said.

"C.J.?" I said.

"Yeah that might it, you know him then?" she said.

"Uh, yeah mom? What's my name? mom?" I said sarcastically.

"Well you know perfectly well I know what your name is Chad." she said in a huff.

"What is my full name? mom?" I continued grilling her.

"Chadwick James Robertson" she said angrily.

"Chad James," I said then continued "What do you think C.J. stands for? I am C.J.."

She looked at me stunned while shaking her head no.

"No, No, it can't be. She worshiped this guy. It was all she talked about. I remember when she was younger, and... YOU weren't even here. You were away at school." she barked.

"This was before I went away to High School, Mom, 10 years ago!" I said. My mom was still shaking her head with a horrible look on her face as the realization was slowly coming over her.

"What's going on with you two anyway?" my sister said as she came into the room.

"Do you know a C.J.?" my mom quickly said to my sister.

"C.J., C.J., Ceeee-Jaaaay" she said slowly.

"Wait a minute, C.J." she said again as she looked at me for a while sizing me up. She started nodding her head then looked back to my mom.

"You're looking at him?" my sister said as she nodded in my direction.

"That was; Carrie's; nickname for Chad. Yeah, when we were kids. Wow I haven't heard that name in years." my sister said. My mom had a horror look on her face now.

"What brought that up all of a sudden? She hasn't used that name in for-ever?" my sister said as she grabbed a banana from the counter.

"Well your brother, Uh; Well;" my mom stopped and looked down.

"What?" my sister quipped.

"What did he do this time?" my sister continued as she playfully swatted her hand at me.

"Uh nothing," my mom said quickly and turned away. My sister looked at me trying to figure it out. She had a banana partly peeled and was getting ready to take a bit. Something about the banana triggered her memory, and then she glanced at my crotch. She dropped the banana on the counter and gasped out as she covered her mouth.

"Oh; my; God; Chad, Oh, My; Gaaaauuuaud!" she screeched through her covered mouth dancing a bit as she turned away then started snickering.

"I wondered why Carrie was so happy, I have never seen her so ecstatic? Ohhhh My GAAAUD Chaaaaed!" she screeched again as she darted into the other room.

Carrie came into the room from the other door wondering what was going on just as my sister went out. She came up to me and snuggled in my arm.

"Oh No!" my mom said in a scared tone like she saw a ghost.

"So the prophecy is; true!" my mom said as she looked at me and Carrie as she put her hand over her mouth and nearly fell down.

"What Prophecy?" Carrie asked.

My mom quickly went into my dads study and was rummaging around for a bit then came back with an extremely old, large book. I had never seen this book before as she hurriedly plopped it down on the counter and dust flew everywhere.

"This whole plan was put forth in the year 1313." my mom exclaimed as she spoke trying to hold herself up. She opened the book and more dust flew all over the counter. My mom was slowly flipping pages that seemed almost too old to stay together and was scanning with her index finger looking for something in particular.

"Here! You two, both, you're first and middle initials are C.J.," my mom said. Carrie looked at my mom, then me.

"What?" I said as I looked into Carries eyes shaking my head in disbelief.

"You don't know Carries middle name do you Chad?" my mom said. I shook my head no as I looked at Carrie.

"It's Jane." Carrie said.

"What?" I said in astonishment shaking my head realizing her pet name for me was her same initials and I had no idea.

"Wait," my mom said there's more. "Chad you're 3 initials are C.J.R.; Chadwick James Robertson, Carries are C.J.S., Carrie Jane Smith. The letter 'R' comes right before the 'S' in the alphabet. One letter apart and you were born the year or so before her." my mom said. Carrie and I just looked at each other then at my mom.

"Carrie your mother and I found husbands with the correct initials for this prophecy by fate or by chance for our, you're last names and we some how decided to name our first born children whatever they were with the intials C.J.. C.J. stands for 'common joined' according to this as she pointed to passage in the book.

"You two are to be joined." she said.

"What the;" I exclaimed as I moved away from Carrie shaking my head. Carrie quickly reached around my forearm and pulled me back to her.

My mom started talking again while she was pointing to a column of letters in the book.

"'C' is the third letter of the alphabet and 'J' is the tenth, add those number positions together and you get lucky number thirteen.

"Chad you were born in March, the third month. Carrie was born in?" my mom asked. "October, third." Carrie said.

"Oh my, the tenth month, third day, so ten, plus three, equals thirteen. Chad you were born in March which is the third month, tenth day, so three plus ten is thirteen, your lucky number again. Your last names initials are one letter apart and when you are married you become one. Remember the one it is very important for what I am about to tell you next. One is also the first number of thirteen." She said as Carrie and I held hands and looked into each others eyes in disbelief.

"So according to this... the birth month of your first born child will be thirteen, your lucky number, MINUS 1, the number of letters that separates your last initials. Thirteen minus one is twelve, remember that." my mom said while looking at something else in the book.

"Oh twelve is the birth month of; the twelfth month, is the birth month; of your baby; which is December and the day... is the birth month... of the mother... Carrie. Which is October or ten; so your first born child according to this will be born December, 10th. Wait there's still more." my mom said as she tried to catch her breath now leaning over the counter.

"Child? Whoa, mom we just met yesterday and now you're talking about grand kids?" I said.

"Well you did have sex right?" My mom said.

"You met yesterday to conceive your child. Your chance love affair was put into motion 700 years ago." my mom said as she was still trying to catch her breathe in her state of panic.

Carrie looked at me as she wondered why I told my mom we had sex.

"I did not tell her" I said whispering and shaking my head. Carrie and I were still holding hands looking at each other in complete shock. We knew none of this and we both had our own agendas for what took place. But it was under some plan unbeknownst to us. A 'Plan of Fate' put forth 7 centuries ago in the year 1313.

My mom was looking at another page in the book.

"See according to this there were thirteen months in a year of twenty eight days. So your lucky number thirteen is from the year 1313 the thirteenth month, the thirteenth day, the thirteenth hour. This only happens once." she said as she continued to read.

"The fairest maiden in the land will be the very best of the king's female, virgin, dancers, who shall have trained for many years. She will be raven haired and green eyed. She will be most fertile and well breed for birthing. On the thirteenth hour she will begin to seduce a worthy knight who shall be of the very best of the king's architects. The knight will carry away the injured maiden to safety and they will conceive a child within next thirteen hours." my mom said as she looked into Carrie's eyes confirming they were green and was panic stricken by now.

My mom slowly reached to Carries arm with the charm bracelet on it. She spied her State Cheerleading charm and held it out.

"Best in the state cheerleader? Kings best dancer? You got that when you were at King high school right?" she said. Carrie nervously nodded slowly.

Then my mom looking at me continued.

"Chad here, graduated cum laude with a BS in Architecture. He's was born in Kingston, N.Y.. He also has a knights armor costume in his room, did you see it? She said as she looked at us both shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yes I did". Carrie said.

"I know you did dear, I heard it last night?" my mom said as she put up her hands.

"Your father was ill; so we came back home last night and heard you two going at it. Since he was so sick I don't want to get involved. No, I know you are adults, so I just let things be." She said.

"I'm sorry." Carrie said.

"NO don't be honey. What you did was completely out of your control." she said as she pointed to the book.

"I'm just glad my geeky, shy son found such a lovely young lady, that we already know and admire." she said as she smiled and held Carrie's hands lovingly.

Most fertile means Carrie was exuding sex like it going out of style. Well breed for birthing means she has wide hips to be able to stand child birth. The thirteenth hour is 1:00pm if you start at midnight. From the time Carrie and I first saw each at 1:00pm in my bedroom until I inseminated her and rolled over at 2:00am was thirteen hours later. The injury was Carrie falling down and hitting her head on the bathroom cabinet. Later I actually carried her to my bed where we made love.

My mom changed the subject as she grabbed a calculator from the drawer.

"There is still more which binds your love knot even tighter sealing your fate in history forever." she said.

Pointing to a passage in the book.

"It takes two hundred and sixty six days from conception," my mom said as she looked at the book again.

"Your baby will be conceived two hundred and sixty six days divided by your lucky number, thirteen. So Carrie, two hundred and sixty six divided by thirteen is twenty point four six. You'll conceive when your twenty point four six years old. How old are you now? Carrie?" my mom said as she peered up at Carrie. Carrie looked at me then my mom and swallowed hard, her head shaking nervously as she said very quietly.

"Twenty." Carrie said softly.

Carrie started to tremble even more as the prophecy seemed to be coming true.

My mom continued shaking her head as she seemed to sense what was coming next.

"So; zero, point, four sixth of a year, or three hundred and sixty five days, times zero point four six, is one hundred and sixty eight days." she said as she tapped buttons on the calculator. "On October 3rd, your birthday, you were 20 plus 0.46 or 168 days puts the 20.46 time frame as March 19th which is," she said and stopped.

"Today," Carrie said. My mom looked at me then Carrie shaking her head a bit afraid as the realization set in. Carrie was so frightened now she was trembling. "December 10th your baby's birth day, minus 266 days of conception is? March 19 which is; today, you conceived this morning before 2am."

"Oh by the way if you take the 4 and 6 in the point 0.46 and add them together you get?"

"Ten," Carrie said.

Then my mom reached out her hands toward ours and held ours tight in hers. She was trembling and she started crying while nodding at me.

"The reason the 10; is so significant is you two were to be separated for X annum's or 10 years." she said as she looked back to the book and read.

"Then when the young ones meet again, as adult virgins, they will conceive; their first born child; before the next days rising sun." she said then started crying out loud.

Carrie looked up at me, and I at her, in total disbelief shaking my head. Carrie was starting to faint trembling and crying so I held her tight kissing the top of her head.

"You'll name your child your lucky number, the thirteenth letter of the alphabet and your birth month the 10th letter." My mom said. As she looked in the book "M is the thirteenth letter. You'll name your child after something you love." my mom said.

"Oh My god I love the name of my favorite candies, Mary Jane." Carrie exclaimed. I looked at Carrie shaking my head as a revelation came over me which I thought was the spoiler to the whole prophecy. I was not ready to be a father or get married to someone I did not even really know.

"She's on the pill mom?" I said quickly shaking my head at all this happening so fast. Carrie fell to her knees holding on to the counter above then looking up at me scared and shaking her head with tears in her eyes.

"I was vomiting with the flu the last week. So I did not take any of my pills." She said choking and crying out loud.

"You can't temp fate!" my mom said as she closed the book and took it back into the study.

I fell to my knees reaching toward Carrie and I started caressing her soft wet cheeks in my hands. Her tear filled eyes looking at me in horror as I spoke.

"So you were a virgin, according to some plan contrived 700 years ago and for ten years you never had sex? Then you found a knight in my room 168 days after your birthday and you wanted him. You are now pregnant the very first time you had sex. Your amazingly hot, sultry, sex goddess body was only going to be satisfied with a knight after all these years. And I, am going to marry; the number one cheerleader in the state, cuter than anyone could ever image. I was a virgin myself, being too scared to ask anyone out. All because of some plan in a book, we had no idea existed, until a few minutes ago?" I said in total astonishment then fell to my back and lay down on the floor. Carrie moved forward and snuggled up next to me with her arms on my chest. Then she looked me directly into my eyes.

"I am right in the middle of my cycle so now it's the best time to get pregnant." Carrie said.

"I, have not masturbated in a month so I had ton of sperm." I said.

"A month, is that a long time? Oh my god is that why? I could not believe you had so much? It's still dripping out of me. I heard it just takes a little bit but I thought wow that was a lot from you." Carrie said excitedly.

"Mommy?" I said as I looked into her eyes. Are you going to be a mommy, Oh my gaud and my wife?" If you're ready to be a daddy and my knight, husband, I mean.

My mom came back into the room holding an old small wooden box and set it on the floor next to me.

"You'll be needing, this, I suspect." my mom said. Carrie was standing up now and I thought.

"Oh No, now what?" I grabbed the little box and opened it. It was an antique diamond engagement ring with a large diamond in it. I turned the opening of the box around toward Carrie and was about to get up. I was on one knee as I showed Carrie the open box.

"Oh My Gaud!" she exclaimed as she put her hand over her mouth, her eyes open wide in astonishment.

"Is that what I think it is?" Carrie said in surprise.

"It's an engagement ring?" I said.

"Yes but it's, an antique ring, hundreds of years old. I was looking at that exact ring on the internet a while ago doing research for a paper, wishing I could have one as pretty. Oh my gaud where do you get this?" she squealed.

"This ring has a very long history." my mom said.

My mom snapped a picture with her phone which startled Carrie and I.

"Now that's a Kodak moment we'll cherish forever." my mom said. It was of me on one knee holding the engagement ring box toward Carrie with her hands over her mouth.

dbp4281
dbp4281
32 Followers