All Comments on 'Shy Wife on Holiday Ch. 02'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Better than Swingerjoe

Not much, though.

MClaire68MClaire68about 6 years ago
Strange People?

If you don't like this kind of story, Why do you read them? Is it only to have something to complain about?

My Husband suggested a similar scenario to Ch 01 when we were on holiday a couple of years ago when I admitted I found another (male) guest at our hotel very attractive. I seriously considered it at the time, but then didn't have the nerve to go through with it, so nothing more than a little flirting actually happened.

Because of a medical problem, my husband is not as virile as he used to be, which has impacted on our 'bedroom activities' but that holiday has raised a completely new topic of conversation between us at those times. It very soon became obvious that his 'holiday suggestion' wasn't a 'one time only' thought on his part, as he has made similar suggestions several times since.

During one of our early 'chats' I asked how he would have reacted if I had gone ahead with what he suggested on that holiday. His response left me in no doubt that it had been a serious suggestion at the time and that if I met someone I found attractive now, he would like me to not feel constrained by the ring I proudly wear on my 3rd finger, left hand.

All I will say here is that his suggestion is 'under consideration.'

I enjoyed the story and voted accordingly. I fully understand these stories are fictional but I do know from experience that such adventures do happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love how...

...our own little LW troll gets so worked up about these stories. Then rants so much misinformation and nonsense. Cornell University did a study on human sexuality and marriage and determined that the rate of divorce among couple who share is one fifth that of the national average and they tend rate satisfaction in their relationship almost three times as high as other married couples. So rant all you want little weasel. Meanwhile everyone will simply enjoy their lives knowing you will die a sad and lonely little man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's pretty clear...

who was cheated on in the past. It's too bad that they haven't been able to move past that and enjoy a realistic fantasy where everyone wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It’s a shame that some people can be complete assholes

I never understood why some people are real jerks. Those who come here to simply spout hatred to anyone who doesn’t fit into their own ideal mold as normal is disgusting. Those who come and read and enjoy these stories are so much more kind and normal than those, well complete assholes will ever be. I would almost bet they are doing so to hide the fact that they have some perversions far worse. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit that they are protesting so much because they can’t have what these characters have. I suppose that simply is an indication as to their own mental instability.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Full scores on both.

Found both stories interesting and well written. While I’d never go for this in my marriage, and I’m sure my wife wouldn’t, I do enjoy reading such stories. I found myself suspending belief as I read and started thinking, “Yeah, I can see some people doing that.” I can’t understand a couple doing that sort of thing, but there’s a lot in this world I can’t understand; that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy FICTION about those subjects.

Anyway, I’ve added you top my list of favorite authors so I can read more when I have time. THANKS FOR A FREE READ! People like you and the county library are about the only place we can get that anymore. A guy who reads as much as I do finds even the $0.99 Kindle books add up when a fixed income is in the equation

tony090909tony090909about 6 years agoAuthor
Comments

I've deleted comments by people who routinely post their hatred on this type of story; I don't understand their motivation and they never have anything constructive to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good read

My wife and I have discussed different scenarios of sharing other people in our bed. It’s exciting to talk about. Her and me with another cock or another pussy. Not sure if we will ever get there. But they sure are fun to read about. Thanks for adding some spice to our bedroom.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Good job

Could have left out her smirky comment and dismissive tude towards hubs at the end. Dude's pretty cool about sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked this

Sometimes a story hits the right notes. This did for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Friend cums, husband happy

Gread read. I too would like to try sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A man's fantacy cums true !

You have a very natural story telling gift. Don't stop writting. I enjoy the normal , healthy people having a good time together. I'm tired of the "wife turns into a slut and gets gang-banged and wimpy husbad sucks everyone off " story. Everyone has their thing , but the category of "loving wives" should be just that , "loving" not sex crazy. Crazy should be under "crazy" so if I want "loving wives" I get just that. Some of us do have fantasies that are in the regular range. Thanks

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
I've read a few now

Generally they've been pretty good. I really do enjoy the proper wife sharing stories where the couple are in full agreement and talk fully about it and there is no humiliation of either of the couple.

So the one part I didn't like was the whole seed you/love-bite/owning thing. This was a proper sharing situation, not a cuckold one until then and then it gets ruined by Greg trying to be the bigger man than Tony.

No rough stuff - does a love-bite (a bruise) count as that? No anal - does a finger in the arse count as that? Without further clarification, I personally would err on the side of caution and say yes to both.

Just once I'd like to see the conversation develop like this:

I want to mark you.

No

I own you

No, if any man does, it's my husband, time to fuck off.

And rather than being proud of his wife's love-bite, take one look and give Greg a slap and spank her arse so she knows not to allow that again, after all if they want to go all primal and seed and mark, then he should be allowed to go primal too.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Good read

My wife and I live this lifestyle and both enjoy it very much. I am allowed in the room with the lovers and often comfort/hold her while she is getting it from him. If this isn't for you or your relationship then why come in here and down vote and leave rude comments. Kudo's to Tony and his SO for their fantasies and hope someday they are realized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So normal and so enjoyable!

The simple, honest realism made it fun to read. Thanks for omitting the extremes that ruin so many otherwise good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GAVE THIS STORY A HIGHER MARK THAN CHAPTER 1 JUST BECAUSE IT WAS HOT, AND EVERYONE WAS HAPPY.

Strangelove2551Strangelove2551about 1 year ago

Excellent story and well written. So enjoyable and felt so real. Have encounter similar experiences in our own lives...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine with protection.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

Great read, very believable. I really hate it when the wife goes from good wife to total slut in two strokes of a huge cock, thanks for not going there . Going to read more of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1517 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES