All Comments on 'Shy Wife - Tricked Into Beach Exposure'

by jamesdas2382

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Christines_PhantomChristines_Phantomover 9 years ago

Created a powerful image for me.

CletisCletisover 9 years ago
Yes, it is tame

That was very tame, but it was also believable. Hoping she becomes a little less shy and a little daring. Good luck.

seattlejackseattlejackover 9 years ago
i liked your story..

James,

To make your story easier for us readers, split the story into paragraphs. Put about three to a normal screen. It helps the reader's eye track their location on the screen.

Use quotation marks for the dialogue. The following is as you wrote the sentence.

"Once she put it back on she didn't talk to me and asked what had gotten into me."

Just a suggestion, try,

"Once she put it back on she didn't talk to me.

Then she asked, "What had gotten into you?". My reply was just a grin.

Keep up the good work,

Sj

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
believable

very believable account, hope there is more about making your wife less conservative

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

great story... i am a fan.. love the real stories about wifes getting slowly more comfortable. hope to hear about her progress..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife Shows Her Lovely Breasts !

While the wife's short exposure may to most seems tame , he husband came away the happy winner ! We overlook the fact that some loving relationships survive on that tame predictable level for years! A little risky behavior can add a lot of heat to a good marriage without causing a divorce !

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 8 years ago
Good Start, Good Theme

You are off to a good start. Take the editing advice of seattlejack and use your imagination to create future variations. The best element of the story was the careful and logical development, which earlier commenters observed makes it believable and creates a mental image. Keep that up, but don't let details slow the story too much. This is a very good start and I hope to read more.

BarbieKenBarbieKenover 7 years ago
I liked it

Call it tame if you will. For many, doing the same takes a lot of courage.

tony090909tony090909over 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I can relate to this - we had been married four years when I persuaded my wife to go topless on the beach. It certainly turned me on knowing that other men could admire her lovely 36D breasts and although she was reluctant to admit it, going topless gave her a thrill as well.

In terms of what actually happens this is a rather tame story, but I find it more erotic than an account of how a shy wife is suddenly transformed into a sex mad slut who has multi-orgasmic sex with a black guy with a huge cock.

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

This is a very cute, loving and realistic story. It made my day.

One of my best life memories is convincing my wife to go to a nude beach and, over many visits, persuading, teasing, and tricking her into becoming more comfortable and showing more and more of herself. She really came to enjoy the freedom and the attention that she was getting, and I caught her checking out more than a few guys on the beach.

I could probably write a thesis on why this was such a turn on for me. I'll just say that we always had great sex afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

My story of my wife's first topless experience was very nearly the same. I first got her to just go topless at a nude beach, on her second visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rea!istic. When I finally convinced my shy wife to go topless on the beach, I pointed out that other men were admiring her, and that it was actually turning me on , which she found quite amusing, nd it did her self confidence a world of good

JoandDJoandDabout 1 year ago

We loved your story and it’s realism too. We had a pretty similar experience on our first nude beach visit. We haven’t written about it because we feared a lot o “too tame” comments, seeing the positive responses to your story inspires us to finish and submit ours now. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Takes quite a bit of gentle coaxing to get a shy wife to voluntarily lose the bikini top, but when she does , it sure brings your cock to life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Innocent story and good. I am inspired....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous