Sibling Innocence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph had managed to slide his hands underneath her back. He tried to fumble open the latch on her bra but had a hard time with his hands bandaged up. Finally Janis lifted her back a little, still not breaking the kiss, and Joseph was able to free the restraints holding the bra together. He moved his hands from under her and rested his weight on one of them. The other ran along Janis’ smooth belly and up to the targets above. His hand slid under the bra, pushing it out of the way.

Joseph caressed her breasts gently at first. Moving his hand in circles around her firm tit before squeezing the nipple between his fingers. Janis let out a throaty moan as he softly pinched at her. The nipple turned hard under his touch and Joseph moved his hand to the other breast and repeated his actions. Janis was now instinctively moving her hips up and down against his in anticipation. She scratched her nails along his back and down to the front of his pants. Finding the button quickly, she unzipped and moved her thumbs inside the elastic on his underwear. She pushed it all down at once, pants and underwear. Joseph felt what she was doing and moved his own hand down to help. His legs came up but he couldn’t get the pants off past his shoes. So they remained wrapped around his ankles.

Janis moved her hands now down to her own long skirt which was lifted up exposing the last roadblock. Still having never broken the tight grip between their lips, Janis and Joseph at the same time pulled down on her panties. Janis lifted one of her legs up and managed to get it through and out of the lacey underwear. The panties were now left dangling off of one knee, but at least they were out of the way.

Joseph rested back down onto his sister. Janis’ wetness now smeared along the hard shaft resting against her cunt. Joseph felt a little too hard. When Janis managed to get her hand around his cock it had felt like his heart had traveled down to his crotch and was beating furiously inside his penis. It moved and throbbed in Janis’ tight grip. She started to move her hand back and forth across it’s length, his pre-cum traveled the length with her hand and coated him entirely. Joseph was moaning as he felt her hand on him. It seemed a beautiful contrast having her soft, delicate hand giving pleasure to his stiff, rigid cock.

He moved his hand away from her breasts again and moved it slowly down. He stopped briefly to caress her hand on his dick before moving his own between her legs. She was completely coated with her liquid and he knew he was probably pouring pre-cum out of his own genitalia. If anything this first encounter between them after such a tortuous couple of days will be beautiful, fierce, and extremely wet.

Janis felt his finger inside her and moaned back at him. He was not as gentle as he usually was and she felt his finger stroking her insides. Then another finger was added and Joseph pushed and pulled them against the walls of her vagina causing her mind numbing bliss. Janis opened her mouth and, without her lips leaving his, she breathed short little breaths into his mouth in synch with the pounding of his fingers. She stroked her hand along his cock with much more force.

She could no longer stand it. Janis grabbed at Joseph’s hand pulling his fingers out of her. She then pointed him straight at her cunt and helped guide him inside. Joseph slipped into her without hesitation or obstruction. They joined together at last. They had missed this feeling of mental and physical connection generated by their union. It felt so natural having him deep within her that Janis forgot what it felt like when she didn’t. Joseph was always inebriated by the experience. Her vaginal lips held him vice-like, as if they were afraid to ever let go. They both could describe their love-making was as if two halves of the same soul finally came together to be one again.

They moved in unison; Joseph pulling out a little and Janis pushing him back in. Rhythmic, and almost music-like, together they kept a perfect beat. The melody of two bodies pounding together, the soft chimes of pants and moans, and the increasing speed of their beating hearts all came together in a perfect symphony of lust and love. They kissed and nibbled softly on each other’s face and neck. Their hands scratched and caressed every inch of each other’s body.

Janis grabbed at Joseph’s backside and pulled him in so tight he didn’t have room to move. He rocked his hips, grinding into hers. She held him tight against her, not letting his cock slide back out. She felt it twitch and throb inside her and felt herself loose control as she gave in to the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

She finally released Joseph and slammed her hands down at her sides. Janis arched her back high up off the bed and her head turned back to where it was almost upside down. Her orgasm overtook her and was unwilling to let go. Janis shook and cried out Joseph’s name. He never moved out of her. He continued to rock his groin hard against hers while he kissed down the sides of her neck. Janis quickly relaxed her back and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled him in close until her face rested against his shoulder. Janis’ body quivered under him and she bit hard on his shoulder. It was too hard and made Joseph cringe from the pain.

Janis was not aware she was biting him. She felt a few minor aftershocks hit through her body while she came down from her earthquake sized orgasm. When she realized that she was biting him she let go and saw the deep imprints of her teeth in his skin. She was about to apologize but Joseph turned his head and kissed her deeply and forcefully. He had begun to push and pull himself within her again. His cock was touching nerves and reaching places within her that Janis had never felt before.

Joseph’s breath against hers became erratic. He ended the kiss and raised his gaze to meet hers. Janis saw in his eyes that he was close. His thrusts became clumsy as his dick strained and pulled at her vaginal walls. Janis felt the first signs of another earthquake coming up strong already. She wrapped her legs around his waist this time, bracing herself for her orgasm. His expression was hard to ignore. The pleasure he was in radiated out through his eyes and his heavy breath. She loved the way he always wanted to look straight into her eyes when he was climaxing.

He almost slammed himself into her as hard and as fast as he could. Then suddenly he slowed and became extremely gentle with his movements. His body immediately tensed up as Joseph felt the tingling in his crotch and making it’s way up and through his whole body. Janis thought she felt him swell up inside her and she looked straight back into his eyes.

“I love you.” She whispered at him as the first flood of his seed spilled deep into her womb. That sensation started her own fireworks once again and together they climaxed as one. Their bodies clenched tightly as they held on to each other. Joseph’s orgasm pushed through him, down through his groin, into his cock, and finally spilled inside of his sister. He gasped for air between the pulsing waves of semen he was releasing inside her. Janis’ body shook and strained under him. She screamed and moaned his name once again as she felt electrocuted by her orgasm.

Soon after, Joseph felt the tension in his body calm as the spurts of his fluid became dribbles. Janis too seemed to relax her body and her lips formed a smile of contentment. When the climax was over, Joseph fell back onto her and kissed her lovingly. She welcomed his kiss and rubbed her hands along his back. Both were hot, sticky, and covered with sweat. But neither wished to end the union. They had eventually rolled onto their sides facing each other with Joseph still hard inside her.

They looked tired and completely disheveled. Neither had ever totally removed all their clothes. Shirts were still on; her bra was unclamped but never removed. Janis’ skirt was up around her waist and her panties still hung unto one knee. Joseph noticed his pants and underwear still bunched up around his ankles. He never did stop to take off his shoes.

As the minutes passed they both felt Joseph grow soft and fall out of her. They both seemed saddened to have the connection broken, but they knew there would be many more connections to come. Janis excused herself and went to the bathroom. Joseph took that opportunity to straighten up the bed and remove the remainder of his clothes. He saw Janis had done the same when she came back. Both took a minute to stop and stare at each other’s body.

They walked toward each other until they were inches apart. Looking into each other’s eyes they both seemed to know what the other was thinking.

“Hi Janis.” Joseph mumbled.

“Hi Joseph… you’re naked.” She talked quietly.

“You too.”

They both climbed under the sheets and held each other close. They spoke about love and future plans for a few minutes. When Janis started to feel overwhelmed by her need to sleep she moved into him and laid her head on his shoulder. He held her body tight against his.

“I love you, Janis.” He spoke as she drifted off to sleep.

“I love you…” Janis was out before she could finish. Her shallow breaths warmed Joseph’s chest and he finally felt the same need for sleep overcome him.

~

After they checked-out very early the next morning, Janis and Joseph stopped at a local diner for breakfast. They acted not like brother and sister, but like lovers. Nobody in that diner knew who they were and probably didn’t care. If anyone did notice them in the booth together then they must have just thought Janis and Joseph were two young lovers on their way to god knows where.

The two young lovers talked quietly for a long time. They tried to figure out what to do, where to go. Pretty much all they had in the world was the money in their pockets and the clothes in their suitcases. But to neither of them did the situation seem like a consequence of their choices. It was more like an adventure they were glad to be on. They were happy because they were free, and because they had each other.

They decided to point the car eastward once again and go as far as they could either until the car died or they reached ocean. Wherever they ended up they would then sell the car, find the cheapest one-bedroom apartment they could find, get whatever jobs they could, and basically start anew. There will be, of course, a lot more to figure out in the long run. But they were open to the challenge and ready to face these problems together. Janis knew she wanted to finish college somehow. But how will definitely be one of those many problems they would have to face. Joseph would first have to finish high school.

With their bellies full of greasy diner food and their hearts filled with love, Janis and Joseph drove hand in hand toward the sunrise. The new day was forming and with it all their possibilities shone down on the road before them. Janis remembered hearing a man say once, “Life is not about doing things right, but about doing the right thing.” She believes she finally understood what he meant now. With all that talk of right and wrong still echoing in her mind from the last few days, Janis came to understand that doing things right was all about what society tells us to do. Doing the right thing is a more personal choice, and if what’s right for you is wrong according to society… then oh well. As long as nobody gets hurt.

As the car raced down the highway they talked and laughed. The siblings became closer still and they knew that each new day they would hopefully continue to grow together and learn together. Life is never really easy for anyone. Some of life’s questions will be hard to answer; some maybe can’t ever be answered. Their one mutual thought was at least they found what’s right for them, and they could only hope that everybody else in this world could be as happy.